Rate the Japanese Animation Studio: Toei Animation

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Poll Rate the Japanese Animation Studio: Toei Animation (13 votes)

1-Lowest 15%
2 0%
3 0%
4 0%
5 15%
6 8%
7 31%
8 8%
9 8%
10-Highest 15%

Today's rate the Japanese animation studio segment features, by popular demand, Toei Animation. You've all heard of them before. They're one of Japan's oldest animation studios and is consistently one of the few that consistently brings out long running and non seasonal shows (Although, at the detriment of consistency in production).

They're responsible for some of the most famous anime around such as Toriyama's most popular franchise, The Dragon Ball franchise and the adaptation of Oda's best selling manga of all time, One Piece.

But my personal favorite from their work is the sleeper hit family drama Kyousougiga which honestly deserves more attention.

Here's a list of past segments:

• 
seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Magian

I see you finally made it.

Anyway, in the past they have produced some amazing work, I mean growing up a lot of the anime I used to watch, were theirs. They do own some of the biggest and most famous anime properties after all. If I were to give them a grade based on this, could give them an 8.

That said, their more recent works in the past 20 years or so, have been quite inconsistent at best. Not to mention the various animation problems. Whenever I hear about a Toei anime being made, I pretty sure that it is going to be plagued by animation issues. Who can forget the derp faces in Sailor Moon? lol Based on that, I would give them a 6.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toei is horrible. Never will forgive them for the mess that is of One Piece and Toriko

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

7/10

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers