Avatar image for life_without_progress
Posted by Life_Without_Progress (24716 posts) 5 months, 9 days ago

Poll: Rate the Japanese Animation Studio: David Production (10 votes)

1-Lowest 0%
2 0%
3 0%
4 0%
5 0%
6 20%
7 40%
8 10%
9 10%
10-Highest 20%

Today's Rate the Japanese Animation Studio segment features David Production. It was established back in 2007 and has retained favorable response from their audience for a popular series that tells the tale of a bloodline of manly men (and women) facing off against sexy flamboyant vampires, super powered tribesmen, serial killers, mafiosos, a priest, evil presidents and rock people throughout entire centuries and universes known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and an anime that is surprisingly very educational about the human body by portraying biological cellular structures to be humanoid characters working in a factory-like human body known as Cells At Work!

Personally. I'd give a 7 out of 10 because of my own liking for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure although sometimes the production value could be rather lacking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#2 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

4/10.

#3 Posted by seastone98 (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

5/10 they would be higher if they didn't implement so much cgi

#4 Posted by Yassassin (7701 posts) - - Show Bio

Jojo cool especially part 5

#5 Edited by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

8/10

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#6 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (24716 posts) - - Show Bio

@yassassin: I'm actually rather surprised how much they're actually improving some character and plot elements in Golden Wind. Especially with the Hitman Squad scene.

#7 Posted by qwertyuiop1998 (250 posts) - - Show Bio

8/10,cells at work is suitable for all ages anime,very enjonyable.and jojo bizarre adventure is pretty good(recently golden wind even add some original piece,and these riginal piece pretty suitable,even improve hitman's characters in some degree,and give plots foreshadowing)