Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterOfEvil

No Caption Provided

RISE: The Kingpin

The sound of footsteps clicked on the illustrious marble floor. A group of imposing individuals, guests in this instance, were in awe of the silvery chrome walls and the statues that polished to perfection. They were rendered silent as the secretary of the Wilson Fisk ushered them into his main office.

"Sir. Your guests have arrived." Giving a slight bow, the elegantly dressed woman left.

Wilson Fisk was finishing his phone call as the door closed. Rising out of his chair, his form cast a massive shadow over the sunlit room as well as his visitors. "Lady and gentlemen. I'm delighted you decided to join me. Would any of you like a drink?"

Francine Frye, the new Electro, stepped forward with obvious aggression at the question. "First off, big man... I don't need to be called 'lady!' Second, why the hell did you even call me or any of us here???"

The rest of the room knew they had to be careful around this woman, but Fisk merely chuckled at her surprising amount of energy. Taking a nearby spoon, he poured himself a glass of water and began stirring it with fruit flavoring. As he stirred, he looked down at Frye with smug superiority.

"Ms. Frye, I'm well aware of you powers and your impatience. Clearly, Maxwell Dillon was the perfect man for you. However, know that I called all of you here with common goals in mind. I'll happily explain myself... if you'll allow me."

She stared at the spoon, still stirring in the water. Due to her recent experience with Spider-Man, she was now aware of her weakness to such liquids. She could tell Fisk knew that as well. Taking the hint, she took a large step back.

With that, Fisk took a small sip of the water and placed the cup in front of him. Taking a deep breath, he looked over the guests and spoke.

"I'll assume that you all received the same call I did. The... heroes... have proven themselves incapable of keeping the world in order. Now, those with ambition of a greater world are pulling their resources. A united front, if you will."

An older, slender man rubbed his head in frustration. Clearly this was not the first time he heard this pitch. "We've already been through this already. We all signed up, also. I'm with Ms. Frye. What exactly is your point?"

Fisk pulled open a drawer and took out five folders. Spreading them out on his desk, he continued. "Surely, you have noticed it, Mr. Toomes. Even though the Maker claimed unity, there are those who have been taking personal steps to survive what comes after these coming months. The Maggia have begun pooling their collective fortunes, while there have been rumors of Leviathan pulling itself from the ashes."

"Not rumors," A heavily fit man interrupted with a smile. "Many fools have joined with them in the hopes of being special. It's quite intriguing, really."

"More for the hunt, Mr. Kravinoff?," said Fisk. Kraven answered with a simple grin.

"So, is that what you're doing, Mr. Fisk?," one man asked while sipping his drink. "You're pulling forces together?"

Why yes, Mr. Schultz! That is exactly what I'm doing," Fisk responded. "We have common enemies and goals. I believe that with our collective talents, as well as our drive for victory, we will succeed in outlasting the more foolish combatants in this uprising."

Some were intrigued by the offer, but one was still very unconvinced. Turning towards the door, the large man stopped when everyone else noticed it. "Look, Mr. Fisk. I get what your trying to say, but I already got a good thing going with Black Cat. You know how it is."

Fisk was silent. One by one, he handed everyone an envelope with his or her name on it. For the last one, Fisk stepped up to this man who was so close to leaving.

"Mr. Gargan, I want you to look at the others as they observe what's in the envelopes. Really read their reactions," Fisk said as he put his arm on Gargan's shoulder.

Toomes was grinning, Kraven was chuckling, Schultz's jaw was dropped, and Frye was practically cheering. That was all the invitation Gargan needed. Tearing his envelope open, he was shocked at what he saw. "Blueprints?"

"Yes, Mr. Gargan." Fisk said with a smile. "Upgrades to all of your technology. I've just worked out the arrangements with Hammer Industries and I threw in a very nice signing bonus. On top of that, my resources would be at your disposal. Interested now?"

Gargan looked at the check with sweat forming on his brow. He hastily shook Fisk's hand, confirming that he accepted the deal. "So, we're the all new Sinister Six, boss?"

Fisk looked confused by the statement. "What do you mean 'we?'"

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of what that meant.

"All of us together makes six members," Said Toomes. "Gargan simply put a name to this little gathering."

"Oh, I understood just fine. It is my intention to create a new Sinister Six, but I would not be one of them," he said while walking back to his desk.

Frye raised her hand while speaking. "So, who is the number six guy going to be?"

Fisk pressed a button on his intercom as he turned away from the rest. "Send him in."

A moment later, a well dressed man walked in and greeted all who were present.

"So, who the hell is this?" said Frye. After she said this, she noticed how all the other guests took a large step away from this man. Schultz was the one who had the nerve to say why they felt they had to.

"Cletus Kasady? You want us to work with Cletus Kasady??? He's Carnage for God's sake!!"

"I'm aware of that," Kingpin stated. "However, we recently came to an understanding, of sorts. He now works for me and will be joining the Six. I trust there will be no objections?"

Fisk said this while glaring at his visitors, while Kasady was smiling ear to ear. They all knew they were better off agreeing to this and made sure Frye understood as well.

Fisk's expression calmed down as he continued. "Now that we've reached an agreement, I'm placing Toomes in charge of field command. Understood?"

Everyone approved, including Kasady.

"Then I'll leave you all to get to know each other." With a smile, Fisk took his coat and left.

Toomes had to ask, "What does he have on you?"

"Fisk keeps me happy, healthy, and killing! Who am I to refuse?" Cletus said with a smile. "Now, who wants to get out there and kill some heroes???"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Walking to his car, Fisk felt the need for a smoke. Oddly, he suddenly broke into laughter.

"Something funny, sir?" said his driver.

"Irony, my good man" Fisk said as he took his cigar and lit it. "I love it when a plan comes together!"

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Fisk would want heavy hitters, which Electro definitely is. Plus, I read the respect thread for every member of this group. They are severely underestimated these days lolz

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: closer to right hand. Vulture's in the lead and sets up the plans. Kraven just does what he does best.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers