CW Savitar vs. FOX Quicksilver

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By arctika

@thespartanb345t: Sure, you too ;) you sound like a cool guy. I look forward to JL's version of Flash, should be fun.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy all day and didn't have time to reply yesterday. Don't worry, I'm not here to undermine anything you said. Just replying. :)

@arctika said:

@storm_calling I guess the fact that they were a little vague on how his powers worked didn't help, but we definitely learned that QS's amazing speed and perception aside, he clearly can't do much else with them other than run, perceive events faster, vibrate surfaces so to speak.

I agree, he definitely has far less abilities in comparison to the speedsters in Flash.

Apocalypse's powers, as the director described it, is molecular control over all inorganic matter. We see this demonstrated throughout the film the most. He can melt materials, build all sorts of things out of sand alone, and do them in massive quantities.

I would respectfully disagree on that one, I think Flash and the CW speedsters in general here are being lowballed significantly....scenes in the speed force of Savitar manhandling Barry or Zoom literally dragging Barry across the city from point A to point B in a second or two to me is far more impressive than anything QS has done when he's running. It's like they show him in that Smallville perspective and people automatically think ok, because everything else is shown slower he's faster than everyone else(ok, but does that mean faster than CW speedsters too) notice with SV being an exception, and not even all the time as we saw with Bart and Clark sometimes they were just schoom here, schhoom there. CW does this a lot too, they only showed Barry's perception a few times where everyone else is just as still as when shown from QS Fox movies. You follow what I'm saying? So naturally people seem to think that ok, that slower perspective means =faster than everyone else on live film with speed automatically. Fox QS uses the Smallville effect, which notice Flash hardly if ever uses and I believe a lot of people judge off of this effect alone which is kind of an unfair case for CW speedsters because we don't see that perspective from their viewpoint but yet they move insanely fast from spot to spot.

Fair enough on the CW speedsters getting constantly lowballed. I don't typically follow all of the CW threads, so I will take your word for it. I think a lot of it has to do with people misinterpreting the context more or less, and of course the writers can be lazy with the logic sometimes in their show. Quicksilver is probably more consistent because he appears in movies vs the main focus of an entire multiseason series. So it's obvious why they take shortcuts.

Personally, I'm not really good with measuring the speed of anything. So I haven't tried to make an argument of who is faster. I've only used the videos as a reference to how fast certain characters were going and the context of the story. I will say that Quicksilver seems faster than Barry though given that he was moving at superhuman speeds while everything was slowed down in superslow motion. That on top of evacuating an entire school of children during the explosion just seems more impressive to me. However, that doesn't mean I think Quicksilver can stomp here either. In fact, I've never elaborated on who would win. I was just more or less providing some context to the instances that were being discussed.

The speedsters in CW can be fast too when given the chance though. Again, I stick by what I said that they sometimes move faster than normal when their emotions are heightened. I don't think the lightning is slowed down or any of that. Although I think it is a valid theory that speedsters are able to due something to it.

Yeah I agree that Apocalypse probably adapted no doubt to the other mutant's powers but, not sure if QS's were nullified I just think he couldn't vibrate because he couldn't do it but you'd think he'd be capable of such. Know what I mean? Who knows.

Did he really have time to vibrate given Apocalypse had adapted to his speed? It took time for him to shatter the glass in DOFP. I agree that he probably just couldn't do it, due to how powerful Apocalypse was, but I think there's room for debate on both sides.

Of course, but Phoenix was the main key there in ridding him for good. The others helped no doubt, I just saw it as them holding him in place while she was the death blow.

While true, it's clear Apocalypse would've survived the attack before she could completely vaporize his body. So in reality, he could adapt to her atomizing power. His healing factor was constantly resisting it and he was regenerating at an extremely high rate. Had he teleported, he would've completely recovered before she could finish him off. Jean alone simply wasn't enough, even with limited Phoenix power.

Yeah I mean, it's well you know who Savitar is that alone makes him dangerous because it's essentially evil flash. Flash in general is crazy if without morals so imagine an experienced, future, more armored, no morals Flash you know? Not to say QS is crappy just that Savitar can do more I agree.

Yes. Great points.

Well, just saying that the SF allows them to tap into these powers both using speed and well allowing them to expand their abilities more so what I'm saying. Like the speed force allows/enables speedsters in DC to do various insane things, most of which typically involve speed to a degree but others just come naturally like the perceptional awareness is more of an automatic enhanced senses almost naturally. This is true and different physics of comics compared to real life too as well(not you but I've noticed others in this thread and the other Savitar threads try to use "real science" as an argument mean while the speed force there's nothing scientific about it you know what I mean? But I agree, Marvel's Universe works differently there is no speed force there like in DC.

Yep, you'll never see me trying to do this.

You should always point this out if someone tries to use real science as a way to define the speedforce. It's completely fictional in terms of how it applies to real world physics.

I know, I agree. I'm just using/going by the thread's date/rules where Savitar at the time of this thread's creation was in the speed force. Which the OP used that version, I agree with you now he's out but just pointing out when this was created it's clearly that version of Savitar who is just insanely OP and stupid fast. We'll have to see how Barry(current Flash) beats him, maybe they'll have to find a way to kill him since trapping him is just getting rid of him temporarily essentially.

I see, thanks for clarifying. I agree, Quicksilver would lose due to this.

I see your point about trapping Savitar, since trapping him in the speedforce only led to more problems for them anyway. I enjoy the show for what it's worth.

Thanks for being respectful btw, appreciate it. You seem pretty cool.

You're very welcome. You do as well. I'm usually respectful to posters if they are able to return the favor in kind. We need more posters like this on CV honestly.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling: lol it's ok man, I understand life gets in the way sometimes or we have other priorities. All good.

Yeah I agree on both your points. It seems so, like putting guys in walls lol too.

Yeah I mean pretty much I've checked out or posted if not now in the past in those CW threads and often people like to ride the hate train or such. Because sometimes the writing is inconsistent, not all the time but then to be fair it's also hard to make things fair and interesting for Flash given his powers. QS, I feel is a little easier to work with because he's not the main character in the Xmen movies but has a few scenes, here there you know?

The mansion feat is impressive however Barry does have some equally if not more impressive feats, I won't post the GIFS since I've posted a lot already which clog down the thread but I've seen every show so far and he's done things from saving people in burning, collasping buildings, several people on out of control crashing trains before it crashes, vibrating and phasing an entire train full of people including himself from crashing into a blockade on the the track, unwinding tornadoes, putting out fires, throwing lightning, dodging lightning, catching bullets, moving them(like QS has), time travelled and such. Some more stuff but you get the point lol. Not that QS's feats are bad or anything it's just since Flash is a show he is set up for having more feats in general. Savitar Barry though is like way faster, the suit is required to handle his electrical energy when he's moving he's that fast.

Yeah the lightning well, the speedsters can react to those kind of attacks being speedsters and all that. It's like an automatic awareness etc and creating it etc it's really about the plot when it comes to the speed, like Barry used to thinking "I can't do this" but then Thawne disguised as wells tells him, yes you can trust me...then Barry does it lol. It's more mental than physically not being able to do it in his case 99% of the time. Comic Flash is more experienced, confident, discovers on his own what he can do. The show's version is more unsure, nerfed etc to make things more interesting though I do feel IMO the character should be made a tad smarter.

I think he just wasn't capable of doing so now that I think about it, like you said earlier rather than not having enough time. When he's grabbed he takes a few seconds to try to move his foot/still run and not go anywhere, I think if he had the ability to phase/vibrate it he would have done it for sure. He also seemed cocky not expecting that from Apocalypse lol which didn't help I'm sure.

Oh yeah I agree, just saying out of everyone's attacks Phoenix Force was obviously too much for him at the end of the day of course she had help but then to be fair, his powers of adapting aside, he's not going to beat the Phoenix Entity power. Know what I mean?

Yep, same lol. Cool, cool yeah I mean I like to enjoy fictional stuff and not constantly compare it to "this universe's rules or the real one" then it just gets convoluted and complex, and that's not fun. Yeah I mean same with the Phoenix Force, it's an entity, like Parallax people try to break down supernatural vs. science or what the SF can "technically do scientifically" lol it's like really? The show's more simplified view is even this supernatural dimension of a fuel source that always exists connected to God essentially for the speedsters.

Yep, yep I agree on both points. I think the writers while not perfect like any other show do a damn good job considering, I like how a lot of stories are very similar to the comics in lots of ways like Savitar arch is literally a combination of Savitar's character and the future blue Flash story which i thought was clever.

Yes I agree, in the other Savitar vs topics I had a few MU fans get really rude and witty with me because I disagreed with them *shrugs* Some users are respectful like you or can agree to disagree etc, but others can't do this I've noticed on here.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Storm Calling

@arctika:

Yeah I mean pretty much I've checked out or posted if not now in the past in those CW threads and often people like to ride the hate train or such. Because sometimes the writing is inconsistent, not all the time but then to be fair it's also hard to make things fair and interesting for Flash given his powers. QS, I feel is a little easier to work with because he's not the main character in the Xmen movies but has a few scenes, here there you know?

Exactly. It's much harder to write characters with these types of powers in those kind of grounded situations. They could practically solve all of the problems in the blink of an eye. I feel like it must be quite the challenge for the writers to come up with compelling stories for a show like this, and I commend the effort they've put into explaining a lot of the little details. There are times when we just need to suspend our disbelief and enjoy it for what it is though. I think that holds true for a lot of sci-fi movies/tv shows/games/books.

The mansion feat is impressive however Barry does have some equally if not more impressive feats, I won't post the GIFS since I've posted a lot already which clog down the thread but I've seen every show so far and he's done things from saving people in burning, collasping buildings, several people on out of control crashing trains before it crashes, vibrating and phasing an entire train full of people including himself from crashing into a blockade on the the track, unwinding tornadoes, putting out fires, throwing lightning, dodging lightning, catching bullets, moving them(like QS has), time travelled and such. Some more stuff but you get the point lol. Not that QS's feats are bad or anything it's just since Flash is a show he is set up for having more feats in general. Savitar Barry though is like way faster, the suit is required to handle his electrical energy when he's moving he's that fast.

I think purely in terms of speed(that is in terms of just moving fast), there are only a couple that come close with Quicksilver's mansion feat and one of them would be the time Barry dodged weather wizard's sky lightning. But even the speed of that lightning(which appeared to be a step leader. They move at about 320,000 ftps or about 220,000 mph) isn't quite as fast as the speed that's been calculated for Quicksilver.

I agree that Barry has more abilities and powers related to speed. The phasing, time travel, speed mirages, time remnants, generating lightning, etc., are all great abilities that Quicksilver can't touch. But I believe them to be abilities largely originating from their speed force. I don't believe it has everything to do with how fast they're going(although it's partly the case), as I don't believe they need to move as fast as Quicksilver in order to tap into those actual abilities.

Purely my opinion though, and I can agree to disagree on this.

Yeah the lightning well, the speedsters can react to those kind of attacks being speedsters and all that. It's like an automatic awareness etc and creating it etc it's really about the plot when it comes to the speed, like Barry used to thinking "I can't do this" but then Thawne disguised as wells tells him, yes you can trust me...then Barry does it lol. It's more mental than physically not being able to do it in his case 99% of the time. Comic Flash is more experienced, confident, discovers on his own what he can do. The show's version is more unsure, nerfed etc to make things more interesting though I do feel IMO the character should be made a tad smarter.

I agree about the mental limitation vs physical, as there have been moments where he's clearly gone much faster than normal. In terms of how the scene played out. Barry and Joe discovered Weather Wizard was going to attack before he sent the strike. So Barry knew they were in danger and had to get Joe to safety. It's also one of the instances where he isn't being clocked(no suit or anything). It's still one of my favorite scenes in the show...

https://youtu.be/rfXIVYN1N3o?t=69

Oh yeah I agree, just saying out of everyone's attacks Phoenix Force was obviously too much for him at the end of the day of course she had help but then to be fair, his powers of adapting aside, he's not going to beat the Phoenix Entity power. Know what I mean?

In a straight up power battle, I agree. But Jean was still quite young. So I'm sure if Apocalypse had adequate time to prepare he would've found a way to subdue her too. It's one of the many reasons it was so important for him not to escape in that scene. We didn't even get to see Apocalypse strike back, so there's no telling what he could've done if he had the chance.

Yep, same lol. Cool, cool yeah I mean I like to enjoy fictional stuff and not constantly compare it to "this universe's rules or the real one" then it just gets convoluted and complex, and that's not fun. Yeah I mean same with the Phoenix Force, it's an entity, like Parallax people try to break down supernatural vs. science or what the SF can "technically do scientifically" lol it's like really? The show's more simplified view is even this supernatural dimension of a fuel source that always exists connected to God essentially for the speedsters.

Agree 100%

Yes I agree, in the other Savitar vs topics I had a few MU fans get really rude and witty with me because I disagreed with them *shrugs* Some users are respectful like you or can agree to disagree etc, but others can't do this I've noticed on here.

I've dealt with these type of people as well. Don't let them get to you, as there are people here who aren't like this. I don't think it's mutually exclusive to MU fans either. They're just people who don't know how to sit and have a respectable debate. Most people go in thinking they are 100% right, while I tend to go into a debate seeking other peoples point of view, in hopes of gaining new knowledge that I hadn't known about prior and hopefully sharing some insight of my own.

I believe people get too invested in the characters and that makes things more complicated and heated. People can be passionate about their favorite characters, which can sometimes lead to unreasonable arguments. It's unfortunate, but I think given time, people can learn to accept the limitations of their characters and be open to being more open-minded and friendly instead of approaching these debates with an "us vs them" mentality.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling:Yeah that's the problem with OP characters sometimes lol

That's the thing though, with QS we really don't have an accurate calcuation it's really just speculation by people who break down videos. Like if you watch QS, Flash vids you'll get different calculations depending on the uploader but I do think Flash is more durable and has done some feats just as good if not better than QS. Not saying every show, but he's done some insane stuff of his own the Flash. Future Flash/Savitar is just another level though..

I think it's a bit of A and a bit of B. QS is fast, yet limited. Barry is nerfed yet fast, but with the SF allows him to BE faster or do more insane things but sure, not a problem. I have no issue agreeing to disagree.

For sure man, I agree. That part among many others with Flash scenes are really cool. I like how they go about it differently than Smallville and the 90's flash series. Also, WW seems more OP in this series than the comics you know? Dude is like Storm and/or Fujin, Raiden, Avatar guys etc the way he can just manipulate and control weather lol

This is true, though I think the writers figured well Dark Phoenix can kill Apocalypse at the end of the day though I do agree that the comic versions of both are more powerful.

Yep, same.

Exactly like in another Savitar vs. thread, few users who happen to be pro Marvel fans were doing this so I just deleted my posts and left, because they were pretty much trolling me and ignoring any side of my argument at that point. While there are fans of all things like that I agree, anime, gaming, Marvel, DC, SW etc from my experience on here I seem to get it the worst from Marvel and Anime fans, and people love to lowball CW characters and Video Game characters I've noticed. So I rarely post on the battles anymore, just not worth it but you're right I used to let them get to me but not anymore. lol I just let people believe what they want you know? All you can do. Exactly it's like, wow it's not that serious lol...they're not REAL characters lol.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No matter what Flash's fanboys say Quicksilver is at least hundreds of machs above Savitar. He has incredible striking powers, can phase, and his insane mansion feat wasn't even him going at top speed. Quicksilver wins

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter what Flash's fanboys say Quicksilver is at least hundreds of machs above Savitar. He has incredible striking powers, can phase, and his insane mansion feat wasn't even him going at top speed. Quicksilver wins

I agree that Quicksilver is many times faster than Savitar but when has he ever phased?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230 said:

I agree that Quicksilver is many times faster than Savitar but when has he ever phased?

I don't think he can phase. He can vibrate to shatter incredibly durable materials, but not phase.

Regardless, Savitar isn't touching him. Quicksilver FTW.

Avatar image for marioeatsspaguetti
MarioEatsSpaguetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@larcadedragneel said:
@mutant1230 said:

I don't think he can phase. He can vibrate to shatter incredibly durable materials, but not phase.

Regardless, Savitar isn't touching him. Quicksilver FTW.

He may be able to phase. It's unknow how he passed through the steel secret room door of the Mansion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marioeatsspaguetti:

Oh, that is interesting. Maybe he can, but that's mostly speculation. If he can, that would make this even more of a stomp than it already is...if that's possible...

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By arctika

QS is not a hundred machs above Savitar, if he were he wouldn't have gotten caught by Apocalypse grabbing his feet of all things. We can talk when QS does this, til then Savitar stomps. QS fanboys overestimate him so much, dude can't even phase...and definitely not strong enough to body other speedsters by the neck in and out of the speed force.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

QS is not a hundred machs above Savitar, if he were he wouldn't have gotten caught by Apocalypse grabbing his feet of all things. We can talk when QS does this, til then Savitar stomps. QS fanboys overestimate him so much, dude can't even phase...and definitely not strong enough to body other speedsters by the neck in and out of the speed force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Apocalypse catching Quicksilver is because he has amazing reflexes not because he's slow. And... are those gifts supposed to prove Savitar is faster? Moving around a room kind of quickly to throw Flash around? Yeah, Quicksilver was able to literally go in & out a room like that without even being noticed. 1000x better than what Savitar is doing.

Quicksilver wins!

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By arctika

@mutant1230: QS can't even escape mud transmutation while running. Gifts? You mean GIFS? They do prove so, not only Savitar moving WAY faster than QS ever has, but when has QS A. grabbed another speedster by the neck and ragdoll them? B. Gone so fast he's ran through the speed force from a city then throwing a guy about 100 feet easily in the middle of nowhere within a few seconds? Flash has gone out of rooms too and returned, one show Flash was on a date with Iris went across town to put out a fire and was back in literally a few seconds. Savitar would stomp QS. Also, savitar unlike QS has proven to body other speedsters, QS has done nothing of this kind.

Savitar Wins, Flawless Victory!

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

QS can't even escape mud transmutation while running

???

They do prove so, not only Savitar moving WAY faster than QS ever has, but when has QS A. grabbed another speedster by the neck and ragdoll them? B. Gone so fast he's ran through the speed force from a city then throwing a guy about 100 feet easily in the middle of nowhere within a few seconds?

Nope. It's not faster bro, nobody could see Quicksilver when he was running through the X-Mansion and went in and out multiple times. Savitar went in once and could very clearly be seen. Use some common sense, who's faster?

How is grabbing another Speedster prove he's faster? Barry is slower than Savitar, he's also slower than Quicksilver. He could do the same thing.

We don't even know how far the docks were from Alchemy's warehouse. The feat is useless unless some actual distance and/or measurable numbers can be presented. Besides, he was in the Speed Force when he did that and it isn't part of his normal base power, which is (likely) not the version this fight was intended for.

Flash has gone out of rooms too and returned, one show Flash was on a date with Iris went across town to put out a fire and was back in literally a few seconds. Savitar would stomp QS. Also, savitar unlike QS has proven to body other speedsters, QS has done nothing of this kind.

She noticed when he left the room and came back, unlike Quicksilver. I don't know how to dumb this down anymore for you. Going fast enough not to be seen is more powerful than going fast and still being seen. And again, where was the fire!?! It could've been across the street for all we know. It also could've been an outlier feat since later in the season he and Wally had trouble outrunning a motorcycle and got tagged by Killer Frost and Clive Yorkin. Flash is inconsistent, but more often than not he is way below Peter just like Savitar is.

Savitar Wins, Flawless Victory!

Just because you like the character better, doesn't change the fact Quicksilver is the one who truly stomps here. The Mansion scene is better than anything Savitar has ever done, he has exponentially better feats than any CW Speedster does. No amount of baseless statements, mortal kombat catchphrases, or dancing around points changes the facts.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think it's super lame to use the speedforce justification when matching different universes. wats point then

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By arctika

Why can't we use the SF? If you're going to ignore the Speed Force then why the hell are any CW speedsters here to begin with? lol it's like we have to remove SF to make things "fair" for QS? now that's lame...

Nobody can see Savitar either EXCEPT Speedsters... oh I'm talking about this scene btw, pretty sure QS is running when Apocalypse bodies him.

He's not slower than QS, QS can't even phase, time travel, move his arms fast enough to create whirlwinds etc, etc

It's not useless you're just trying to lowball it, again QS has done nothing of the sort all he's done is run around a kitchen and the mansion scene. Big deal.

She noticed because she was out on a date with Barry, duh. The first time Barry did it when she was pouring sugar in her coffee, she did NOT notice he was even moving around her...and no she didn't see him he she even said "that was quick"

I don't like the character, but doesn't change the fact that it's future Barry on steroids Savitar murks QS who got his leg caught running(really fast) and his leg broken and his punch caught....never happened to Flash from a NON-speedster.

We may as well agree to disagree because I'm going by feats shown, not made up, speculated "numbers" will still go Savitar here.

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Thedarkking25

When qs runs around a city within a second let me know all he has done is run around a school lol ppl hes had no feats

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Mutant1230

@arctika:

Why can't we use the SF? If you're going to ignore the Speed Force then why the hell are any CW speedsters here to begin with? lol it's like we have to remove SF to make things "fair" for QS? now that's lame...

When did I say you couldn't use Speed Force? I said that the first Savitar running feat was done while he was literally inside of the Speed Force trapped! When he tricked Wally into taking his place and freeing himself he got out of the Speed Force and was slower. I.E. his feats outside the Speed Force are his base abilities. I can't for the life of me understand why you and the other guy somehow got Speed Force isn't allowed from my comment. But it isn't what I meant at all.

Nobody can see Savitar either EXCEPT Speedsters... oh I'm talking about this scene btw, pretty sure QS is running when Apocalypse bodies him.

No. Once again that was when he was in the Speed Force. He's out now and the version this fight was likely intended for was the one free of it, he can be seen be anyone now. You didn't link anything. If you're referring to Apocalypse slowing him down with Telekinesis, that isn't proof of Quicksilver being slow, that's Apocalypse having uncanny reaction speed. I literally just said this. Do you have proof Apocalypse doesn't have anti-speedster reactions, or are you assuming for absolutely no reason this is a low end feat?

He's not slower than QS

Yes he is.

QS can't even phase

He phased through the door into the X-Mansion basement.

time travel

Considering The Flash can't run faster than light he shouldn't be able to either, the fact he can is a completely Speed Force based power. It doesn't have anything to do with Flash being faster.

move his arms fast enough to create whirlwinds etc, etc

How do you know he can't do that? There was no situation in DOFP or Apocalypse that would've been a useful move at all. Anyway, red herring. That just shows he has less creativity with his speed, not that he's slower. Flash could make winds in Season 1 you don't need to be that fast to do it.

It's not useless you're just trying to lowball it, again QS has done nothing of the sort all he's done is run around a kitchen and the mansion scene. Big deal.

Yes, big freaking deal. Peter ran in and out of a gigantic mansion (I don't have the calcs right now) faster than a literal explosion could move, he did this multiple times and throughout almost every single room in the house to get everyone out!

Watch this:

Loading Video...

They literally calculate that his mach is 112,524. While Savitar's speed is consistently measured to be at best Mach 30. So you're right, Quicksilver isn't hundreds of machs fasters than Savitar, he's thousands.

She noticed because she was out on a date with Barry, duh. The first time Barry did it when she was pouring sugar in her coffee, she did NOT notice he was even moving around her...and no she didn't see him he she even said "that was quick"

And why wouldn't the people in the X-Mansion notice someone literally carrying them through out to the street? Which scene are you referring to? I don't even remember what you're talking about.

I don't like the character, but doesn't change the fact that it's future Barry on steroids Savitar murks QS who got his leg caught running(really fast) and his leg broken and his punch caught....never happened to Flash from a NON-speedster.

That slowpoke Savitar has no chance beating a guy who outranks him so much in speed, he can get blitzed before he even knows he's in a fight. Again, what scene are you referring to? Apocalypse again? We've been over this that's not a low-end feat! Barry has never fought someone as powerful as Apocalypse. Hell, the fact Quicksilver could punch him a dozen times and knock him multiple feet back, a Mutant with a ridiculous healing factor and extreme durability shows just how strong he is. When he Flash or Savitar for that matter ever done that?

We may as well agree to disagree because I'm going by feats shown, not made up, speculated "numbers" will still go Savitar here.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how ridiculous it may be. If you look at the feats of both speedsters it become abundantly clear who's the more powerful one (Quicksilver). Proof is provided above and I don't know what more to tell you. Quicksilver is faster and stronger than Savitar.

He wins.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By arctika

Mutant, that was actually at the other guy...regarding the speed force comment. Unless you're him under a different name why would you assume that I was addressing you when I said that not quoting you?

No he's not, he's faster than QS

Actually he can the speed force allows him to go as fast as he needs to...QS can't run FTL either, again proof of this?

No, QS did not phase, proof?

Because we haven't seen QS do much of anything else other than "run around a kitchen and a mansion" wow....also pretty sure he would have done that attack if he could do it. Yeah but Flash was still learning, he's better at it now ie holding wally in flashpoint from falling full speed. He's not as good with it as Thawne is onehanded he put Firestorm blocks almost flying into a building...

First of all it wasn't the "entire mansion" it was parts of it, secondly he didn't even run everyone out he tossed some people out in sheets, padding and a pool. You act like he saved 100 people in a second. Flash did something similar on a crashing train before it crashed, as well as vibrated/phased an entire train full of people and himself from crashing. Just as impressive if not more so.

Yes I know the scene but whoever "they is" is speculating it's not fact that he's Mach 112, that's one video. They have no proof. Also, to further prove my point I've watched 3 vids on Savitar one says 30, another says 57 and another says 100+ meaning nobody knows for sure they're just speculating but he's faster than QS because of the speed force being able to run in reality and out of it yet winding up on various parts of the Earth instantly. QS has not done this

Do you even watch the show? It was like the first, second episode with the sugar scene, the date was from earlier this season...what does carrying people out of the mansion have to do with my Barry moving fast, saving people then getting back within a few seconds to his date with Iris have to do with anything?

Nope, Apocalypse is slow as hell and just beat QS like a stepchild. Savitar is far faster than QS, it's your opinion that's ridiculous, you're ignoring feats that Savitar has accomplished that thwart QS's puny feats in comparison. QS is not faster nor stronger than Savitar lol. QS would die or be knocked out if he had lightning thrown back at him, Savitar tanked it, has taken bullets off his body, speedster blows. QS would get his butt handed to him if he fought Savitar. Period. Savitar would punk little QS like he did to Barry, Jay and Wally....

@thedarkking25 said:

When qs runs around a city within a second let me know all he has done is run around a school lol ppl hes had no feats

Exactly lol overhyped. lol

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Savitar can now be seen. So quicksilver owns him now.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Savitar can now be seen. So quicksilver owns him now.

quicksilver doesn't have a chance .

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika:

Mutant, that was actually at the other guy...regarding the speed force comment. Unless you're him under a different name why would you assume that I was addressing you when I said that not quoting you?

"Why can't we use the SF? If you're going to ignore the Speed Force then why the hell are any CW speedsters here to begin with?" < Literally your own words regarding the Speed Force. I don't even know what you're talking about after that.

No he's not, he's faster than QS

Nope. I can keep going back and forth with you about this all day.

Actually he can the speed force allows him to go as fast as he needs to...QS can't run FTL either, again proof of this?

Yeah, this is a classic example of the No-Limits Fallacy. Where is the proof Speed Force can just hand wave Savitar to go "as fast as he needs to"? Unless there's an iota of actual in-universe proof of that it's just baseless speculation and headcanon.

I never said Quicksilver can run faster than light, I only gave his top speed (mach 112,000+) and provided a video which painstakingly goes through all the math to get that number.

No, QS did not phase, proof?

Loading Video...

0:30 - He phases through the door in the X-Mansion basement and through other areas.

Because we haven't seen QS do much of anything else other than "run around a kitchen and a mansion" wow....also pretty sure he would have done that attack if he could do it. Yeah but Flash was still learning, he's better at it now ie holding wally in flashpoint from falling full speed. He's not as good with it as Thawne is onehanded he put Firestorm blocks almost flying into a building...

That's all we needed to calculate how fast he's going. It doesn't matter if the manner in which he used his speed was "less impressive" than what Barry does, it's still so much faster which is all that matters in this discussion. Captain America has more feats than Sentry does, therefor Captain America is stronger than Sentry. That is literally the logic you are using and it makes zero sense.

First of all it wasn't the "entire mansion" it was parts of it, secondly he didn't even run everyone out he tossed some people out in sheets, padding and a pool. You act like he saved 100 people in a second. Flash did something similar on a crashing train before it crashed, as well as vibrated/phased an entire train full of people and himself from crashing. Just as impressive if not more so.

He went through literally every room in the Mansion to get people out. Classrooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, balconies, even the bloody basement. With the exception of a few people he moved them outside to the "safe zone" every time. Watch the video again and stop denying facts just because they debunk your points.

Outrunning an explosion >>>>>>> Saving a few people in a small room on a derailed train.

Yes I know the scene but whoever "they is" is speculating it's not fact that he's Mach 112, that's one video. They have no proof. Also, to further prove my point I've watched 3 vids on Savitar one says 30, another says 57 and another says 100+ meaning nobody knows for sure they're just speculating but he's faster than QS because of the speed force being able to run in reality and out of it yet winding up on various parts of the Earth instantly. QS has not done this

Then what do you consider proof? If Explained Like I'm Five math is just speculation what do you consider valid proof? How fast you they look to the naked eye? What you wish were true? Link me the videos of Savitar's speed ever being consider Mach 100+ I have found a lot saying Mach 30 but little more than that.

...And we go full circle to the Speed Force NLF. Sigh You know someone's argument is getting into irrational fanboy territory when they literally just think saying Speed Force as a response magically gives their favorite character unbeatable feats.

When has he ever wound up on "various parts of the Earth"? And breaking into another Dimension doesn't require that much speed to do, Barry did it in Season 2 when he was only Mach 12. Stop injecting you're personal head canon and wishful thinking into the debates.

Do you even watch the show? It was like the first, second episode with the sugar scene, the date was from earlier this season...

I do watch the show, it's just been awhile since I've seen those episodes. You clearly are having a hard time too since you don't even know if it was the first or second episode.

what does carrying people out of the mansion have to do with my Barry moving fast, saving people then getting back within a few seconds to his date with Iris have to do with anything?

You tell me, bro. You're the one who brought up the Iris and Barry date scene as supposed "proof" Barry can outmatch Quicksilver's top tier feat. A scene which you yourself are having a challenge remembering.

Nope, Apocalypse is slow as hell and just beat QS like a stepchild.

Yeah sure, Apocalypse the guy who's reacted to everything thrown at him and never been blitzed once is "slow". How are those fanboy goggles treating you?

Savitar is far faster than QS, it's your opinion that's ridiculous, you're ignoring feats that Savitar has accomplished that thwart QS's puny feats in comparison. QS is not faster nor stronger than Savitar lol. QS would die or be knocked out if he had lightning thrown back at him, Savitar tanked it, has taken bullets off his body, speedster blows. QS would get his butt handed to him if he fought Savitar. Period. Savitar would punk little QS like he did to Barry, Jay and Wally....

"Savitar wins because I like him better!!!!!" Is pretty much what this breaks down to. Quicksilver is much faster and stronger than him. Speed Force and wishful thinking do not change the fact that Peter Maximoff would stomp the past, present, and future Flash.

Quicksilver Wins!

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By arctika

@Mutant1230-

Again, that was NOT addressing you so why are you taking exception to that when I already told you I was talking about the dude who posted above me?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then you'll still be wasting both of our time, because nothing you say will change my view, Savitar>>>QS. Period. QS can't counter this.

Yet, QS gets tagged while running by transmutated mud....lol

No Caption Provided

No example of fact that you wish to deny lol. Speed Force allows those connected to it to be AS FAST AS THEY NEED TO BE!

Again, made up stats prove nothing.

That scene proves no phasing lol he's running INSIDE the house, we don't see him phase.

Actually, it makes lots of sense but you're blinded by QS fanboyism you can't see any counter argument.

You're the one with flawed logic here lol. You're trying to tell me "QS can do this, do that" without a shred of proof where the canon movies say otherwise.

First of all it wasn't a "few people" lol more like 20+ secondly, it was a crashing train he did so before it crashed...thirdly, Barry has outran nukes and city level vaporizing blasts. One of which while carrying someone...

Carrying someone while outrunning nuke blast and outrunning city wise blast>>>>outrunning mansion bomb

Oh yes because you're totally not a a "fanboy" with the name "mutant" defending a mutant and ignoring what the speed force allows users to do lol. Irony much? I've already posted gifs for you that prove Savitar is WAY faster than QS, also this topic FTR was made months ago when Savitar was one with the speed force, I find it funny how you people try to lowball and downplay that "well now he's out so he's a little slower" argument lmao...I'm not injecting anything, I got by fact not made up stats pulling numbers out of my butt "this guy is mach this, that guy is mach that" sure...without Xmen confirmation that's bs.

No I don't believe you watch it otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a ridiculous question.

Yes, it's called an analogy and example as to why I brought it up. Again something you'd be aware of if you watched the show...

Haha you know who mentions the term "fanboy" the most? Fanboys themselves. You have those QS goggles on. Ignoring Savitar's feats but you can believe what you want.

Savitar still wins as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, I can keep this up forever too if I want or til I get bored but nothing you post will change my mind so you want to type another novel be my guest lol

Avatar image for marioeatsspaguetti
MarioEatsSpaguetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

Again, that was NOT addressing you so obviously you're posting in various names then when I clearly said that wasn't even addressed to you yet you're taking exception? lol

Then you'll still be wrong because nothing you say will change my view, Savitar>>>QS. Period.

No example of fact that you wish to deny lol. Speed Force allows those connected to it to be AS FAST AS THEY NEED TO BE!

Again, made up stats prove nothing.

That scene proves no phasing lol he's running INSIDE the house, we don't see him phase.

Actually, it makes lots of sense but you're blinded by QS fanboyism you can't see any counter argument.

You're the one with flawed logic here lol. You're trying to tell me "QS can do this, do that" without a shred of proof where the canon movies say otherwise.

First of all it wasn't a "few people" lol more like 20+ secondly, it was a crashing train he did so before it crashed...thirdly, Barry has outran nukes and city level vaporizing blasts. One of which while carrying someone...

Carrying someone while outrunning nuke blast and outrunning city wise blast>>>>outrunning mansion bomb

Oh yes because you're totally not a a "fanboy" with the name "mutant" defending a mutant and ignoring what the speed force allows users to do lol. Irony much? I've already posted gifs for you that prove Savitar is WAY faster than QS, also this topic FTR was made months ago when Savitar was one with the speed force, I find it funny how you people try to lowball and downplay that "well now he's out so he's a little slower" argument lmao...I'm not injecting anything, I got by fact not made up stats pulling numbers out of my butt "this guy is mach this, that guy is mach that" sure...without Xmen confirmation that's bs.

No I don't believe you watch it otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a ridiculous question.

Yes, it's called an analogy and example as to why I brought it up. Again something you'd be aware of if you watched the show...

Haha fanboy goggles you'd know a lot about right? Ignoring Savitar's feats but you can believe what you want.

Savitar still wins

Watch the scene at 0:30-0:32 seconds of the video, in 0.10 speed, you'll see that in one moment the steel door of the secret room is "opened" and in the very next bit it's completely closed! That looks like phasing to me, tbh. Besides, in some points of the scene, to get out of the house with people he would've to either destroy some walls or phase through them since the explosion seemed to have blocked the ways out. But this is the closest to a confirmation of him being able to phase that we have. It's possible? Does he actually do it? I think so. But it's much more subtly than the way CW shows their speedsters doing it, if he really does it.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By arctika

@marioeatsspaguetti: The way he runs it looks as if he's leaping through an open window or opened door, I think if he phased they would have literally shown that effect. I see no reason why they wouldn't, we just see him running with his cheeks flapping. It's really hard to tell, it's not concreate. That being said, I think he's moving really fast but not actually "phasing" through the walls, the CW likes to show the different effects I've noticed, where as Fox QS just runs all over the place really fast or they slow everything down a la Smallville style. I respect your viewpoint though and observation even if I disagree.

@gxrevolution96@rubywilliams Have read some of your posts in speedster threads, what are your thoughts? Curious.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar may be invisible but it`s like fighting an invisible statue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you do the math you can see that QS is A LOT faster.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Superhero24

Qs really stomps now. Savitar the god of speed yet gets killed by Iris with a gun. Plz

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant1230:

yes, but now there is no maybe later in the show. We know officially he would destroy him.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro is much faster than Savitar

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By AbelHsu

Quicksilver wins here.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame that Savitar can't use any time remnants since he is one or is too cocky.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So ignore all the PIS in flash universe and accept all the PIS that happened in X-men?

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Mutant1230

Quicksilver still wins.

ZicarxTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb:

Ur clearly a marvel fanboy Savitar stomps jeez he's invisible to Peter. Peter doesn't hv a connection to the Speed Force!

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zicarxthegreat: so I guess iris, Caitlin and Cisco all have a connection to the speed force?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox Quicksilver stomps.

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael said:

Savitar

How?

Savitar is around Mach 15 considering that Flash kept up with him. QS is Mach 2300...

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: If we're using Savitar from the time the OP was created. QS can't even see Savitar, he can't hurt Savitar. I don't buy the calculations. Flash never kept up with speed force Savitar.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Doesn't CV always use current versions?

Savitar can be seen now.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Nah bro, we use the version at the time the OP was made. But if someone has better or worse feats in the future without amp or anything, it'll still count. And current Savitar is dead lol

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedforce Savitar slaughters

Normal Savitar can't tag QS.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@khael: Then Savitar stomps because QS can't see him.

Fire_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar wins

CW Speedsters have feats of over mach 2000, and Savitar was faster then them

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan/CW_Speed_Feats

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver still curbstomps no matter what in denial Savitar fans refuse to accept.