vs.

No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Savitar seems really fast, much faster than Quicksilver. Also Quicksilver has normal human strength while Savitar seems to have peak human strength.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cosmic_templar: ok I really have to see this espiode now if he as fast if not faster than fox quicksilver

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Savitar seems really fast, much faster than Quicksilver. Also Quicksilver has normal human strength while Savitar seems to have peak human strength.

Quicksilver speed was said to be over mach 150 and he wasn't 100% serious either but if Savitar is over that speed he should take it.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Savitars best feat is not being perceived by Barry he loses.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uugieboogie

Quicksilver was launching people across the lawn. As of right now he's a lot stronger than Savitar.

Loading Video...

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are yall blind he's won't be able to see him only someone with the speedforce can qs will basically be fighting something invisible

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro as of now, Savitar looked reasonably fast but barry could percieve except for when he did that wormhole thing which we have no idea what he is

I feel we should wait until Savitar has more feats before he is used in battles

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar wins this for now.

So far only those who have a connection to the speedforce such as Barry or Edward((The Rival)) are capable of seeing him, granted he does seem to be able to use this ability whenever seeing as Dr Alchemy can see him and probably his other followers.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro for now. Savitar powerset and speed are unclear at the moment.

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bats16

Quicksilver won't even be able to see who he's fighting as only those with a connection to the speedforce can see Savitar. It doesn't matter how fast he is. He can't win this.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna need to see more from Savitar as of now

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LDM

Pietro is almost infinitely faster than Savitar :

Loading Video...

But he can't win against what he can't see, so Savitar FTW i guess

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Green_Tea

Pietro doesn't have the SF. So since he can't see an INVISIBLE speedster who's willing to kill I'm guessing things don't end well for him.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the majority have it right...Savitar wins due to invisibility.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savitar and the gap will only get bigger once savitar decides to get serious. he cant even see savitar

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playing devils advocate but how is Savitar going to see Pietro? He has no feats to suggest he can seee someone that fast

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver but it's closer

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LokLegends

@solid_snake97 said:

Pietro doesn't have the SF. So since he can't see an INVISIBLE speedster who's willing to kill I'm guessing things don't end well for him.

@xtreme1 said:

Savitar wins due to invisibility.

@bats16 said:

Quicksilver won't even be able to see who he's fighting as only those with a connection to the speedforce can see Savitar.

The equalization rule comes into effect. Quicksilver will be able to see him for this match up despite not having the speed force.

@royal_warrior said:

Playing devils advocate but how is Savitar going to see Pietro? He has no feats to suggest he can seee someone that fast

Other than being many times faster than Flash himself

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Quicksilver can see him than he would god stomp Savitar

Bats16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solid_snake97 said:

@xtreme1 said:

Savitar wins due to invisibility.

@bats16 said:

Quicksilver won't even be able to see who he's fighting as only those with a connection to the speedforce can see Savitar.

The equalization rule comes into effect. Quicksilver will be able to see him for this match up despite not having the speed force.

@royal_warrior said:

Other than being many times faster than Flash himself

That's not how this works. Quicksilver doesn't just get the abilities of the speedforce in order to make the matchup fairer.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver wins, but it's close. He was a blur to Barry.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sy8000  Online

Flash would beat Quicksilver.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Peter can see him, it could go either way tbh. Savitar seemed insanely fast, with pretty much teleporting all over the city in an instant.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sy8000  Online

Savitar stomps.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash would beat Quicksilver.

B/c of experience and not speed, rite?

Pietro as of now, Savitar looked reasonably fast but barry could percieve except for when he did that wormhole thing which we have no idea what he is

Honestly, I think Savitar was just going that fast. The wormhole thing might just be how he sees the Speed Force, like how RF has it yellow and Zoom had it blue (sure, it was due to that V9 thing, but it was still blue for a very long time).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sy8000  Online
Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar can't be seen and If we use what we know, He is faster than Quicksilver.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@uugieboogie: I don't think Quicksilver sending people across the lawn is a strength feat. It's momentum combined with the fact that people appear to be almost weightless at those speeds. No one has ever talked about comic book speedsters strength and they move a couple people at a time.

Savitar was basically omnipresent within the city. Plus those wrist blades. Quicksilver is in trouble.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By uugieboogie

@Pokeysteve said:

@uugieboogie: I don't think Quicksilver sending people across the lawn is a strength feat. It's momentum combined with the fact that people appear to be almost weightless at those speeds. No one has ever talked about comic book speedsters strength and they move a couple people at a time.

Fair enough

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who is actually faster?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way even if Quicksilver can see Savitar. He was so fast that when Savitar ran around the city, it was like instantaneous for Flash.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stalemate at best. Quicksilver can't see Savitar as he's not connected to the Speed-Force, and due to lacking extrenuous speed-related abilities I doubt he can harm him even if he could.

That said, I think Savitar is much faster than Pietro for now. Characters such as Flash and Zoom aren't as fast as Pietro on average, but have better high-end feats, leading me to believe Pietro's not all that faster. I actually think Barry or Zoom have a good shot at beating Pietro due to being somewhat on his level, and having a vast variety of abilities derived from their speed. Savitar was so fast he appeared in multiple places across the city simultaniously, and casually entered and exited the Speed-Force at will. Barry could barely perceive him, seeing only white lightning streaks when Savitar was in motion. This means Savitar is leagues above Barry, and I'd say scaling off that he's a good bit above Pietro as well.

Even if Quicksilver is faster, it's not gonna be by a huge degree. His lack of ability to find or hurt Savitar means eventually he'll slow down. When that happens Savitar guts him. Wether Savitar is faster or not (I believe he's a good bit faster), he wins this.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

QS ran at over Mach 100,000 Barry can see Savitar move and Barry is only Mach 20 tops QS could run across the area while savitar isn't moving and as soon as he feels sitar he kills him

qdavis44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By qdavis44

QS in a Godstomp.DC fanboys are the most illogical fans of all time.The only way QS would lose would be because of the invisibility factor but beside that QS is wayyyyyyy to fast

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thedarkking25: The thing is that QS could run the nearest 1,000 square miles till he bumps into savitar and then tear him to shreds. This would happen before savitar could blink considering he's not over Mach 100 and QS is over Mach 100,000

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its silly that anyone thinks quilsilver could win

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or savitar .

Quicksilver can't penetrate his armor which tanked bullet and killer Frost absolute zero ( close to ).

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar

A) Quicksilver couldn't see him and B) even though Barry could see him, he picked him up and dragged him like a rag doll across the city so fast even his suit tracker couldn't keep up. Either that, or he was somehow moving through wormholes or something crazy. But either way, Savitar wins.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qdavis44: Please tell me how he's going to fight something he can't see. Savitar would just stab him before he could see it.

Quicksilver got his *** handed to him by Apocalypse, who is nowhere close to as fast as Savitar. Granted Apocalypse has plenty of other powers, but still, speed is the key factor in this fight.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This savitar guy looks freaking cool. got to see new season of flash.

on topic I don't think quicksilver is as fast as some people think Fox fans are crazy (for them magneto is Planetary, Jean Grey can beat Doomsday or silver surfer. Quicksilver is 100, 000 March lol just lol at quicksilver who got his ass kicked with a guy with no speed feats. )

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeathHero61

@cosmic_templar said:

Quicksilver speed was said to be over mach 150 and he wasn't 100% serious either but if Savitar is over that speed he should take it.

When?

Spiderfankid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savitar wins. He was present all over the city at once. As for him being invisible, I don't think it has something to do with Speed Force. I guess he was phasing at super speed making himself invisible. However, Quicksilver can't hurt him because of that awesome armor. Savitar FTW.

therealflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox ftw. He travels at light speed. Savitar is only Mach 100

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver for now. Being faster than Barry does not automatically put him faster than Quicksilver, especially seeing as the latter is also much faster than Barry

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro can hit Savitar at speeds fractionally surpassing light, that's more than enough to turn Savitar to mush.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RBT

Pietro can hit Savitar at speeds fractionally surpassing light, that's more than enough to turn Savitar to mush.

QS is FTL? Since when?

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QS stomps