NAO vs VV Battle to the Death

Blahr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Blahr

"Nobody laughs at Nobody!" He shouted. Rasing his arm the gain invisible armor followed his movements. "Take this!" Nobody pushed his arm forward and out came a gaint invisible wave of energy.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 17:57:35

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By Walkingstone

The breath was warm on her skin, sending a shiver through her body. Her arms shot around herself, clamping down on his waist and pulling him tight against her, his sword glancing off of her shoulder. The pain exploded from the wound but she kept him tightly against her as she shot them both off the ground, high into the atmosphere.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By Constantine

the wave smacked cap into a wall as cap was looking down he could see Walkingstone about to be killed so shoots at Last_Arrow aiming for the head, then jumping at Nobody in an attempt to hit him.
Post Edited:2007-05-12 02:13:44

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#204  Edited By Final Arrow

As they flew upwards Arrow smiled he could feel the warmth of her body on his cold skin and he could taste," Blood ".

Closing his eyes he opend a portal , He began to laugh wildly "He ha he ha Amazing"
Post Edited:2007-05-11 18:06:06

Blahr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Blahr

"Nice try but you are jumping in the wrong direction! Nobody is standing over here now!" Watching as Cap UK dives where Nobody used to be stand. He charges a ball of invisible energy and fires it at Cap UK.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Constantine

Cap dodges quickly putting a INV bullet in his gun(invisibility bullet he'd been working on for weeks) aims straight at Nobodys head and pulls the trigger.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 18:10:39

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Walkingstone

Captain UK's shot missed completely, the speed of the two combatants now such that the wind was blinding. "Glad... you're... enjoying... yourself..." She could see the portal, it was huge, blackening out the sky. As they rose ever closer, Beth spiraled them so that Arrow's back was to the ground. "You... like... pancakes?" she called as she slammed them suddenly backwards, back down to earth.

Blahr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Blahr

OoC: Cap UK my guy is invisible. Aiming at his head would be kind of hard to do.

The bullet came flying but be for it could hit his head it stopped dead in its tracks. It had hit the armor made of will around Nobody's body.

"Ha, bullets can't breakthrough may armor. You will have to do better than that." Nobody said. But now he was getting angry. Changing the armor he was wearing into a tank, had it fire a invisble missle at Cap UK.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Constantine

"Nobody do you get the feeling they like eachother you know what I mean"wink wink nudge nudge looking over at LA and walkingstone

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Final Arrow

"Yeah " Arrow teleported behind her using the momentum she had built for him he pushed into her back "How about you Sweet heart".

The smell of blood was in the air his eyes grew wider as the flew towards the ground , Then he began to think how he would kill the wolf after it's master was dead.

Blahr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Blahr

Captain UK says:

""Nobody do you get the feeling they like eachother you know what I mean"wink wink nudge nudge looking over at LA and walkingstone"
"Maybe" Nobody replied as his missle was still coming at Cap UK.
Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Walkingstone

Her hands flew up in front of her face just as her forcefield snapped up around the pair of them. She span in his arms, grabbed his shoulders and met his eyes. "Love 'em," she breathed as they smashed into the ground.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Final Arrow

Inside the forcefield he looked her in the eyes "Thanks babe" He began to grow a Giant shadow inside the field forcing it to grow , He kissed her on the head "Your one in a million"

He forced his head forward into a head butt and made a small dagger appear in his hand "But it time for you to go"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Walkingstone

The blow snapped her head back, making small sparks appear to dance in her eyes, but she clung to him as tightly as she could. "Then you're coming with me... babe," she growled, her remaining gun suddenly in her hand and pressed up under his chin.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow plunged the Knife into Walkingstones Side, Using his speed he moved his head round and gentle placed a kiss on her lips "close your eyes do not make this the last face you see".

He looked at her as she began to fade

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Walkingstone

"Jack..." she breathed as a gentle smile touched her lips. Warmth seemed to infuse every pore of her as the gun slipped from her fingers. The scent of perfumed pages clung to her nose as darkness held her.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow ran his hand down her face closing her green eyes , He stood and began to walk over to the wolf he patted her on the head.

"Sorry girl, But all we ever are is dust in the wind" , He pushed off the ground and began to float away into the moonlight, As a wolf began to howl behind him.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 18:58:00

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Walkingstone

Remus let out a long, piercing howl. Golden eyes closed as he mourned the loss of pack.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#219  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man heard the howl of Remus and knew something was wrong. "What am I doing just sitting around? The NAO is battling out there." He thought to himself.

Getting up he walked outside of the building he is hidding in and started moving towards where the sound came from. There he saw Walkingstone on the ground and Arrow walking away. Spidey shot a webline at Arrow to catch him in his place. As he did this he shouted "Hold it!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Final Arrow

Dust splashed up into the air as Arrow landed next to Gamblers body , He knelt beside it and lifted iit from the ground .

Walking down the street Arrow created a portal to the VV HQ where Gambler would be treated like the villian he was "I get your boots mate and your cards " Arrow smiled as he walked into the the shadow.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey's web couldn't reach arrow in time to stop him. Spidey dropped to his knees and punched the ground as hard as he could. "DA#@ YOU!!!" He shouted at the sky.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#222  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was now gripped with grief inside the sun, actually forcing it to become hotter and bigger, expanding it with his powers.

"Damn... Gambler is dead. Kill her Arrow." - Photon didn't move a muscle, only sent a thought. He didn't want to get involved in such a war, feeling that he had cause enough destruction already.

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Issa

Killgrave saw Darckchild simply ignore his Soul Arrows, so he just ignored Darkchilds attack and walked away.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#224  Edited By Darkchild

Nah they werent ignored fighter

and yes i read thoughts

DC grabbed Killgrave by the shoulder and tossed him into the building and started to pummel the purple man

So want to ignore me not asshole

DC creates a sword and slams it into Killgraves shoulder

Now i know you can get out of that i just want to watch

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#225  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild says:

"Nah they werent ignored fighter and yes i read thoughts DC grabbed Killgrave by the shoulder and tossed him into the building and started to pummel the purple man So want to ignore me not asshole DC creates a sword and slams it into Killgraves shoulder Now i know you can get out of that i just want to watch"

Ooc: Isnt that an auto-hit?

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Issa

Killgarve removed the sword from his shoulder, he then flipped over DC head and landed behind him. Taking out two spikes, he slammed thim into each side of the evil fools head. As the blood ran down from DC's ears Killgrave laughed, "Its not your fault, you never had a chance."

Killgrave kicked out the back of DC's knees, he then took his bow and shot an arrow straight through DC's head.

Killgrave walked off into the sun set.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Darkchild

Post Deleted.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Darkchild

ok ow

that hurt like hell and removes all of the objects in his head except one spike it was lodged too deep

ok asshole im going to have a permenent twitch becuase of that stunt

Not lets act like civilized ... ha yeah like thats going to happen

DC rushes at Killgrave throwing energy blasts at him

• as the dust clears DC isnt on the ground anymore*

Heres a nice trick i learned from a freind

Using he suns energy he tosses a massive ball of energy at the arena floor leveling the arena

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Issa

Darkchild says:

"OK OW DC pulls one of the spikes out of his head but cant remove the other it is too deep in their. Thanks to you im going to have a perminent twitch asshole And he removes the arrow. Ok next time you want to kill me do your research. The wounds heal how bout we do this cleaner *DC runs right behind Killgrave and punches him in the face* Lets do this like civilized individuals because i dont want to buy a new costume this can only withstand about a gallon of blood with out looking taky"

The punch had no affect on Killgrave. "If you want to fight me, go read the rpg rules on auto-hits and then maybe I'll think about it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Darkchild

yes i know that was an auto hit 2 post ago but u have the ability to avoid it thats why i say them sry

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#231  Edited By Bane_delete

Flash finnaly came back to the current area and saw cryo just siting. he ran at the speed of mach 3 at him. he ran around him in the atempt to pull a vacum on the air and mousture to make him sufficate.he hoped it would work.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#232  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ooc: COME ON

=======

Auto-Hits, not reading other people's post, come on man some of you arent even trying. Flash, the last post you had you were fighting Raines and the building you were in got blown up, Darkchild and Killgrave are auto-hitting on every post, what the heck is going on?

the_doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By the_doctor

Killgrave says:

"Darkchild says:
"OK OW DC pulls one of the spikes out of his head but cant remove the other it is too deep in their. Thanks to you im going to have a perminent twitch asshole And he removes the arrow. Ok next time you want to kill me do your research. The wounds heal how bout we do this cleaner *DC runs right behind Killgrave and punches him in the face* Lets do this like civilized individuals because i dont want to buy a new costume this can only withstand about a gallon of blood with out looking taky"
The punch had no affect on Killgrave. "If you want to fight me, go read the rpg rules on auto-hits and then maybe I'll think about it."

OOC.

People, no autohits... if you want to RP the fight and have a proper outcome in mind talk to the person your taking out, oand / or to oneof the refs to check it's done properly.

don't want the RPG to turn into a bitching contest.

M

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Darkchild

fine ill end this

and yes killgrave you can dodge his

DC detonates himself so he has no need to fight one that is not worth fight

BOOOM

The dust clears and Killgrave walks away

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Bane_delete

flash looked at the exploion that was dc. flash then saw that the noa was dead and thats when he knew that the dark thoughts that had plaged him from before were right he was evil and he needed to kill the noa he called to cryo and told him of his sudden change of heart.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Darkchild

Dammit Mephisto why they hell cant you just let me stay here

Mephisto: Because you are too much of a nuisense and i cant control you

Damn straight bigg tall an ugl...

F& dammit man why the hell do you keep bringing me back to life well guess ill go on an find somewhere to lay low

DC has stop the fighting to find a way to overthrow hell an heaven it self.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Ahh, Nobody. Seen you before, back in the days of the Octagon. Ooc##read biography##. And I know how to defeat you!" Octagon flooded the battle scene with darkness, until he felt something. It was Nobody. Pulling a shield around himself, Octagon kept a dark outline on Nobody, hoping to disrupt his vision.

"Fire away, my good chum, and make your shots count!"

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Bane_delete

die fool

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Octagon Freak

Ooc: Who're you talking to?

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Bane_delete

ooc you im evil now die.

the_doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By the_doctor

OOC:

right i'm off people...

if you need anything PM any of my accounts and i'll get back to you

Ted

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Octagon Freak

The Real Flash says:

"ooc you im evil now die."

Ooc: I know, but this is the battle thread, your posts should contain something about the battle, unless you Ooc it. And besides, I'm having too much fun to die right now.
Post Edited:2007-05-11 23:02:18

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Bane_delete

flash ran at freak. Tme for you to die! flash ran at a fast speed around of. im going to try to craet a O2 vacum i hope this works.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Octagon Freak

Octagon tried to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth. While the vaccume was being created, Octagon teleported away from danger, but lost his connection with Nobody.

"Spidey! We could really use your help right now!"

He looked down at Flash who had stopped to look at him. Freak made a giant fist, and slammed it toward Flash.

"I thought we were friends, damn it!"

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Bane_delete

You were wrong said flash as he darted out of the way to throw a fallow up speed punch.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Darkchild

dammit well i have a army in the works i think i can have some time to fight

DC teleports to octagons location hey man hows it going

DC swings his sword at octagon

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Octagon Freak

"Aww shit!" Octagon teleports, and leaves Flash headed strait into the sword. Octagon then begins to makes his own assortment of dark weapons, and battles DC from atop a building, hoping to make it a little harder for Flash to get to him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By The_Martian

As DC swings his sword at octy a web-bullet comes flying at his face. "Excuse me, but can you guys tell me which way to the bathroom? When you got to go you got to go, right?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Darkchild

bamf Child you think you can get away from me

Grabs freak by the throat.hmm wonder if u can fly dangles freak off the edge of the building... nah too easy and throws freak on the ground

DC creates daggers and throws them at freak hitting him in the kneecap

OOO that looks painfull

DC charges freak with a energy sword in each hand

ahhhhhh take this

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Bane_delete

flash saw the bullet come at dc an he moved to intercept. there hey spider chew on this flsah threw it back at blinding speed.