Avatar image for n_a_o___vs___v_v_
N.A.O. VS V.V.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By N.A.O. VS V.V.

This is a post Apocalypse world there are only two things left standing the New Age Outlawz Base and The Vine Villians Base. There are civilians scattered thru out and as a side mission NAO try to save them VV try to kill them. The NAO and VV are in an all out war for whats left of the world last man standing wins.

Official RPG Rules apply in this RPG read them before you begin.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=4&4

You must be either a member of the Vine Villians or a member of New Age Outlawz to be active in the RPG.

If you are not a member of one of this groups and would like to be vist their threads to join.

Vine Villians

http://www.comicvine.com/message/vine-villians/8916/&amp

New Age Outlawz

http://www.comicvine.com/message/the-new-age-outlawz/27674/&amp

1. If you die your out done finished with this rpg. Everyone must be able to be killed if you can't be killed you can't be in the RPG.

2. You must have atleast two real weakness and no pocket dimensions or anything like that.

3. You must also use your Comic Vine characters and are limited by their powers only.

4. If you have Invulnerability or a power like that you must edit and/or it will not count in RPG neither does Immortality.

5. The Leaders of the two groups shall act as refrees for the RPG make sure things are fair. Leaders must stay in bases and can't not leave unless all there members are dead.

6. No armies no creating armies only get the members you have to fight with.

Do not discuss up OoC in the main RPG thread please discuss them in the team threads or in an OoC thread.

If you have any questions PM Methos or Mighty Magneto

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/methos/

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Mighty%20Magneto/

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

"Hey Phtoton want to team up with me this time?"

Bertron looks over for his friend.

"Where the hell is he?"

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Spiderman621 is swing through what was left of New York looking for anyone that is left.

"Wow this place has really gone to hell." He thought to himself. "I wonder if anyone from NAO is nearby."

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Mighty Magneto sat on his throne in the VV base.

"This shall be a very sweet battle"

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron saw a small speck streak through the air and recognized it's swing from anyones.

"Oh goody." Bertron grinned and took off after the hero.

As Bertron approached he covered himself in green ligh and made a giant pair of scissors he aimed for the web, closing them quickly as they got closer to the web.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Spidey's Spider-Sense started going off like crazy and he let go of the web he was holding got cut he shot another and web-ziped a way from the danger.

"He mean and green, you will have to do better than that!" Spidey shouted taunting GL Bertron. Spidey started to shoot web-bullets at GL Bertron.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Flew in from the south "YOUR HEAD IS MINE YOU STUPID PUNK" His Balck jacket flapping in the air his eyes full of fury,

Reaching for the darkness with in him he called on 50 shadow swords and sent them flying at spider, Reaching for his The blade of souls he gained more speed,

Ths sword flashing in the sun , He swang it forward

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

"Oh crap!" Spidey just barely managed to dodge the attack. It was actually so close that his uniform was cut on the arm but didn't break the skin.

"You should watch where you point your toys" Spidey said as he shot a web trying to cover Arrow's sword.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron puts up a green wall between Spiderman621 and Arrow as he dodges the web bullts.

"Back off, I have already chosen to decorate my walls with his skin." Bertron looked at Arrow and made a green brick wall to stop the next bullet. "I battle with hoor and will not need you help."

Bertron then turned and made a green oni demon with his ring.

"Meet my best friend, Shizuro, he's one of my favorite monsters." Bertron grinned as he dove for Spider with his green shield up and Shizuro flanking from the left.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Local School Yard

=======

"Please Mr. just let her go."

"Let her go? What fun would that be."

Gambler had taken a father and daughter by surprise while they were looking for food. He had handcuffed the man to the marry-go-round and was pushing the little girl on the swings.

"Please, we dont want any trouble, why cant you people just leave us alone?"

Gambler skipped over to the man and started spinning him around.

"Arent you having fun? I never got to play much as a kid but this seems fun to me."

Gambler pulled out a pistol and emptyed all but one bullet. He spun the chamber and pointed the gun at the father, "Click"

"Looks like its my turn." "Click"

"Must be my lucky day."

He then turned towards the little girl.

"Lets see how lucky you are." "Boom"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Destroyed the Green wall with ease "You can have him BUT CROSS ME AGAIN AND I WILL DINE ON YOUR HEART" Arrow flew over to the vv HQ and sat next to Magento
Post Edited:2007-05-09 17:51:00

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GL Bertron

"Interfer in my battle again and we shall cross swords1" Bertroin growled at his ally. "Now back to business."

Bertron made his shield into a burst of hard light as he closed in on Spiderman621. Shizuro drew his axe and swung wildly at Spider's head.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

GL Bertron says:

"Bertron puts up a green wall between Spiderman621 and Arrow as he dodges the web bullts. "Back off, I have already chosen to decorate my walls with his skin." Bertron looked at Arrow and made a green brick wall to stop the next bullet. "I battle with hoor and will not need you help." Bertron then turned and made a green oni demon with his ring. "Meet my best friend, Shizuro, he's one of my favorite monsters." Bertron grinned as he dove for Spider with his green shield up and Shizuro flanking from the left."
"My are all the worst villians painted green!" Spidey said. "I mean Green Goblin, Viper, Mysterio, Scorpion, Killer Croc, and this nutcase!" Spidey used his amazing Spider-Reflexes to shoot a web on the monsters face and use it to web-zip over him and out of harms way.
Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto noticed Last_arrow enter the room and set beside him

"Last_Arrow any news on the NAO scum"

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GL Bertron

"You take me too lightly, I guess I should have told you Shizuro's full name>" Bertron grinned as the oni grabbed the web on his face and pulled hard. "He's called Shizuro, the flesh eatter."

Berton made himself a green sword and charged at Spiderman while Shizuro finished devouring the web. When Bertron realized that the webbing had gotten stuck in Shizuro's teeth he knew he would have to recall him to his ring. The oni inflated like a ballon and exploded taking out several buildings when he went.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 18:01:40

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Alpha teleported behind GL and pulled out duel 9mm. "Hey! men green, heads up." he shouted as he charged and opened fire.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Final Arrow

Mighty Magneto says:

"Magneto noticed Last_arrow enter the room and set beside him "Last_Arrow any news on the NAO scum" "

They ae all to afraid to fight , This one is just stupid , As arrow pointed at the screen Bet you 20 bucks this is over in fifthteen mins

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

"Flesh Eatter, huh? Maybe you should tell big ugly that Spidey flesh doesn't taste that good. Trust I have been told!" Spidey replied to Bertron.

"What am I going to do my webs can't through to this guy!" Spidey thought quickly to himself. As he said this his body automaticly reacted to the danger coming and shot a web into a dark ally and pulled himself in there so fast that human eyes could almost not see it happen.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Muhahaha was hoping for more of a challange Last_Arrow."

magneto noticed someone new on the battle feild

"Looks like DarkAlpha has joined in"

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GL Bertron

The bullets spun harmlessly against the green shield. Bertron was now angry.

"Why is it everyone always wants to start something they can't end?" Bertron growled to himself as he made a green fist that began to come carreening at DA. "All I want is a simple fight, but so many people have forgotten the honor of dueling and keep interferring with my battle."

Bertron made a second sword with his mind that was bigger than most skyscrapers. He swung it at the buildings surrounding the ally Spider had gone down, cutting them down just a few inches from the ground.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 18:06:51

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Coming back to Delta's aid Spidey shot a web hoping to wrap it around GL's head to so he can no longer see. "Lets see how you like the dark."

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
Thee Arch Angel Micheal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Da cartwheeled to the side trying to dodge the fist but it caught him slightly on the side sending him into a burnt up car. Jumping up to his feet he could feel the pain in his ribs, he teleported over head of GL and dropped to thermal grenades and teleported again to a safe distance.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron gritted his teeth in frustration and encased himself in a orb covered in spikes and began to bounce around crashing int buildings, the street, and any hapless person who was walking down the street. After a few seconds he wore the webbing off and looked about.

"Screw the kiddy gloves." Bertron called out. He made a green suit of samurai armour and an emerald Katana. "I slice, and I dice, and I make Spiderman fries in six different sizes!" Berton flew towards Spiderman and swung his sword.

"Harvest under the bloody moon." Bertron said as he began his sword dance, a seven strike attack. A loud explosion rocked the whole city block. Bertron felt the concussion begin to push him from behind and knew that if he fought it he would use up too much unneeded power.

He let the eplsion propel him forward and adjusted his sword art accordingly.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 18:14:05

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Final Arrow

Post Deleted.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian

GL Bertron says:

"Bertron gritted his teeth in frustration and encased himself in a orb covered in spikes and began to bounce around crashing int buildings, the street, and any hapless person who was walking down the street. After a few seconds he wore the webbing off and looked about. "Screw the kiddy gloves." Bertron called out. "He made a green suit of samurai armour and an emerald Katana. "I slice, and I dice, and I make Spiderman fries in six different sizes!" Berton flew towards Spiderman and swung his sword. "Harvest under the bloody moon." Bertron said as he began his sword dance, a seven strike attack."
"Ugh, is there anything that little ring can't do!" Spidey reacted to the sword swing but was not able to dodge it all the way. The sword cut his arm. "Ouch, that is my web-slinger arm"Spidey made a web-bandage around the cut and started bouncing from building to build shooting web-bullets at the gian samurai hoping that he can break his consintration so he will weaken his armor.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler saw DA teleport into a near by building, sneaking up behind him he pulled out a Tommy Gun from his coat,

"Psss"

As DA turned around Gambler unloaded a full clip on him. As DA lie on the ground grasping for air, Gambler hovered over him and knelt down.

"You should stay out of battles that dont concern you, if you had you might be still have your life."

Gambler removed the ears of DA.

"Souvenirs" he said with a sadistic grin.
Post Edited:2007-05-09 18:27:28

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron saw the webs coming again.

"So annoying." Bertron shot a column of green energy down the street and smashed throught the web, and effectivly shortened the hight of all the buildings infront of himself. He waited to see if Spiderman could dodge a energy blast that was as wide as the street.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow teleported next to Gambler with popcorn "alright man" Looking down at the body on the floor arrow took DA's wallet and Split the cash with Gambler , "Popcorn".

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Martian

GL Bertron says:

"Bertron saw the webs coming again. "So annoying." Bertron shot a column of green energy down the street and smashed throught the web, and effectivly shortened the hight of all the buildings infront of himself. He waited to see if Spiderman could dodge a energy blast that was as wide as the street."
Reacting purly on instinct he shoot a web that hit the ground and zip as fast as he could towards the ground just barley being wipped out from the blast along with the tops of the building. "How do I compete with that power. I could really use some NAO help about now.""You got to be getting pretty tired by now." Spidey shouted as he went on the run by swing to a different part of the city. "I've to got find a way to ditch this guy." -Spidey thought to himself.
GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GL Bertron

Bertron created a dome over the city block and began to shrink it slowly. He wanted to hear the sound of Spiderman being crushed alive as the buildings and rubble closed in on him.

"Damn thermal blast. I could have had his head if I didn't have to adjust at the last second.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Martian

"Oh crap I am screwed now!" Thinking as fast as he could Spidey saw a sewer. Swinging over to it he opened it up and jumped inside and and went running off to find the rest of the NAO. "I think if I keep in these tunnels they won't beable to find me." He thought to himself as he went swinging down the tunnel.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

last_Arrow says:

"Arrow teleported next to Gambler with popcorn "alright man" Looking down at the body on the floor arrow took DA's wallet and Split the cash with Gambler , "Popcorn". "

"What? I cant hear you" said Gambler as he showed DA's bloody ears to Arrow.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By The WeatherMan

Photon was somewhere in the middle of the sun, in a meditative state for over a week. His power had risen along with guilt. Enormous guilt that even managed to find him in the middle of the sun. Photon was feeling the battle, and managed to see it happen by their energies. His old self wanted to jump in, laser's blazing everywhere, shattering earth and knocking faces in, but he decided not to allow himself to be a slave of impulse.

"I'm staying out of this."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Final Arrow

Gambler says:

"last_Arrow says:
"Arrow teleported next to Gambler with popcorn "alright man" Looking down at the body on the floor arrow took DA's wallet and Split the cash with Gambler , "Popcorn". "
"What? I cant hear you" said Gambler as he showed DA's bloody ears to Arrow. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha""

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#35  Edited By Darkchild

Magneto my liege it will be much of an honor if i was by your side in the destruction of these petty fools

DC charges his arm up with energy

And ive learned a new trick

And from the energy built up in his arm he makes a energy sword

ha

found out i could do it when Strong Guy put his arm through my gut

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf watched from atop a half-collapsed building. He had just sharpened his claws and he was itching for a battle.

Cryo jumped down and slid down the side, his claws scraping away the side of the building, slowing his descent.

He landed and bared his claws. "You guys started without me?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Darkchild

Yes we did

ANd charges Cryo

Time to finish what we started

Charges both arms and makes a sword for each hand

LETS GO YOU MANGY MUTT

And swings at Cryo

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow ran out of the building on the 22nd floor and broke into a swan dive, using his magic he made all the windows smash as he flew to the floor, He landed on one Knee

Looking up at Cyro "Hey kid", Standing to his feet arrow dusted himself off straightend his jacket , Reached for his sword

Shifted his feet and prepared himself fr battle

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf looked at Darkchild. Then at Arrow. He shrugged and flipped up into the air, letting Darkchild run right under him and toward Arrow.

"Hey, Bow-boy." Cryo shook his head at his bad come-back and watched DC run straight for Arrow.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow laughed "bow Boy" lifting his hand he made Dc fly over him and into the building behind him.

"Do you really want to do this Wolf" Arrow began walking towards him.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf thought it over. "I don't know yet."

He formed his Ice Staff. "For now I'm still good."

Cryo spun it around and jumped in the air, preparing to bring his staff onto Arrow.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow caught the staff easily "Cyro " He put out his hand " Dont fight us Join us "

Looking at cyro he waited for a response

Jack Rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jack Rabbit

Apocalypse was such a beautiful thing. Oriax picked her way through the rubble of what had once been a building, the skulls of the damned flaking to chalk beneath her heals. Rainbow eyes flicked about the destruction and a shiver of thrill made the ends of her robe dance.

"Now where oh where can I find some nasty little flesh bag to put out of its misery?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf covered his hand in ice and put it up for a high-five. "What the hell. I'll give it a shot." He smiled, his fangs and claws gleaming in the light.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Laughed "I knew you would not let me down" High fived the pair walked away to the VV HQ

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf burst through the door and jumped onto the couch, lifting his legs up. "So, how does this evil biz go?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Darkchild

You little fuck never thought you were so quick

But so am i and DC appears behind Cryo and grabs him by the face and slams him into the building behind them

Hmm

Points the edge of sword in Cryos face

This was too fast lets make this last

and Dc jumps back

Come on Cryo lets go

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow Flares with Anger "DC BACK OFF NOW " Arrow moved forward he was right in Dc face

"I will kill you, Do we understand each other "

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Darkchild

Loud an clear an the only reason you dont have a sword in your gut is that you saved my life and let me absorb your powers willingly and thats the only reason

DC backs away from the fight

ANytime you need some one tag me in

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow nodded " Good now that , that is settled lets get drunk"