Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By buttersdaman000

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Have any of you been watching it?

I'm certainly not a Government buff but I pop in every once in a while and for the most part these Republicans don't seem too bad. If I had to choose between them I would probably go with Michele Bachmann (She's not too bad on the eyes lol).......If I had too.

As you can tell, I'm more Democratic I guess.

What do you guys think about them dissing Obama's economy?

I agree with them criticizing Obama's methods. The economy is still not good and most likely will remain so until Obama is out of office.

I concur, Michelle Bachmann seems to be a logical choice for now. Or Chuck Norris because he's Chuck Norris :-)

You people do not realize that Obama is in a situation were its gonna take time to get the Us out of this bad economy. He walked into a pile of shit and everybody expected him to clean the shit up and it does not work that way.

No Caption Provided
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By joshmightbe

If anyone in this country still believes the party system works at all obviously isn't paying any attention to whats going on

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol @ ppl saying Obama hasn't been on the road to fixing the economy because of lack of "time" to change things.

His policies have made things worse, not better. He could have all the time in the world and we'd just be in a bigger mess.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By isaac_clarke

I heard Rick Perry forced government injections down young girls throats, turning them into whores and gave them all mental retardation. Fun debate.

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -3

#56  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

I've lost almost all interest in politics. I never vote Republican, but that's not to say voting Democratic is so much better these days. Strong progressive politics has been lost to useless bipartisan nonsense. And don't get me started on Ron Paul, I f**king HATE Ron Paul. What kind of physician supports letting those without health care die simply because they are uninsured?

So "freedom" means that if you refuse to pay an absurd amount for health care and get into a serious accident that you should just be left to die? The American Dream is dead, people like Ron Paul and the Tea Party psychopaths slaughtered it while it slept.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By cyberninja
@angeldust616 said:

I've lost almost all interest in politics. I never vote Republican, but that's not to say voting Democratic is so much better these days. Strong progressive politics has been lost to useless bipartisan nonsense. And don't get me started on Ron Paul, I f**king HATE Ron Paul. What kind of physician supports letting those without health care die simply because they are uninsured?

So "freedom" means that if you refuse to pay an absurd amount for health care and get into a serious accident that you should just be left to die? The American Dream is dead, people like Ron Paul and the Tea Party psychopaths slaughtered it while it slept.

That last cheer at the end of the video pretty much sums up what the tea party is all about. We truly live in a sad world. 
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@cyberninja: Indeed.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Glitch_Spawn said:

@Mr. Smiths: I remember being that optimistic...enjoy it while it lasts man

What does that mean?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#60  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

American politics confuses me 

ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

I may have a strong dislike for Ron Paul, but he's nothing compared to Michele Bachmann. I'm fairly certain this woman has given me cancer.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#62  Edited By Mercy_

@angeldust616: I can't even listen to her speak. The ignorance is overwhelming.

ROFLMAO. "Unless her daughter's name is Michelle Bachmann"

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberninja said:

@angeldust616 said:

That last cheer at the end of the video pretty much sums up what the tea party is all about. We truly live in a sad world.

So two people shouting "Yeah" is an entire crowd cheering? :/

ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@Prince CortSether: Nobody said it was an "entire crowd". What cyberninja was pointing out (and he can correct me it I'm wrong) is that those two idiots who shouted "Yeah" pretty much represent what many people (including myself) have come to view the tea party as: a bunch of ignorant f**ks who possess little empathy for their fellow human beings.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#65  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Prince CortSether said:

@cyberninja said:

@angeldust616 said:

@angeldust616 said:

@Prince CortSether: Nobody said it was an "entire crowd". What cyberninja was pointing out (and he can correct me it I'm wrong) is that those two idiots who shouted "Yeah" pretty much represent what many people (including myself) have come to view the tea party as: a bunch of ignorant f**ks who possess little empathy for their fellow human beings.

Yes.Yes!
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By tron_bonne

VOTE FOR MAGNETO!!!! 

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tron_bonne
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@turoksonofstone said:

@Prince CortSether said:

@cyberninja said:

@angeldust616 said:

@angeldust616 said:

Yes.Yes!

I'm referring to the video title "Tea Party Crowd Cheers". It's very misleading.

Anyway, many Tea Partiers don't represent Ron Paul's views. Plenty of them were Palin supporters and now a lot of them support that idiot Bachmann.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#69  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Prince CortSether said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Prince CortSether said:

@cyberninja said:

@angeldust616 said:

@angeldust616 said:

Yes.Yes!

I'm referring to the video title "Tea Party Crowd Cheers". It's very misleading.

Anyway, many Tea Partiers don't represent Ron Paul's views. Plenty of them were Palin supporters and now a lot of them support that idiot Bachmann.

It's true that Bachmann, Perry, Palin, and Rand Paul more where the Tea Party is going. Ron is simultaneously too nutty (gold standard) and too thoughtful (war).

ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@Prince CortSether: True. Although I don't view Bachmann as any worse than Palin, they're both equally idiotic to me.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#71  Edited By Mercy_

@tron_bonne said:

Made my day.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Vaeternus

@Mr. Smiths said:

So, will you people use that in 2012 when the U.S.A. still doesn't improve much by then?

And you must come to terms that 1. Obama has only had 2+ years now, more then enough time to "change something" and has failed to do so 2. Has lied and done everything opposite of what he's said...and 3. only has record lowest approval ratings in this little time in for ANY President....stop pulling the "Obama needs time because of Bush card" we're in more debt, NOT because of Bush, because of Obama, has crappy new health insurance proposals which are raising controversy and illogical to force people to have health insurance they don't want...and 4. In case you're not up to date, the economy is still horrible with jobs and actually gotten worse in some places since Obama's been in...

I'm so tired of hearing people defend Obama at this point in time. I'm sure there's other better picks out there then Bachmann, Ron Paul like Chuck Norris.

Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeldust616 said:

@Prince CortSether: True. Although I don't view Bachmann as any worse than Palin, they're both equally idiotic to me.

They're both absolutely nuts.

Bachmann worries me more because she actually has a chance of getting the nomination. And she voted in support of the Patriot Act. Not my kind of politician.

ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@Prince CortSether: Agreed. A world where Bachmann runs America is a very scary place (like Age of Apocalypse or Days of Future Past scary).

This is fake, but nonetheless a fairly accurate portrayal of Bachmann's lunacy.
This is fake, but nonetheless a fairly accurate portrayal of Bachmann's lunacy.
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Vaeternus

Not that I'm defending or for Bachmann or anything but America is pretty damn scary now lol

No Caption Provided

Vote for Chuck Norris *thumbs up if you agree*

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Bachmann scares me.

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

@I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:

Bachmann scares me.

I approve this message

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Vaeternus said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

So, will you people use that in 2012 when the U.S.A. still doesn't improve much by then?

And you must come to terms that 1. Obama has only had 2+ years now, more then enough time to "change something" and has failed to do so 2. Has lied and done everything opposite of what he's said...and 3. only has record lowest approval ratings in this little time in for ANY President....stop pulling the "Obama needs time because of Bush card" we're in more debt, NOT because of Bush, because of Obama, has crappy new health insurance proposals which are raising controversy and illogical to force people to have health insurance they don't want...and 4. In case you're not up to date, the economy is still horrible with jobs and actually gotten worse in some places since Obama's been in...

I'm so tired of hearing people defend Obama at this point in time. I'm sure there's other better picks out there then Bachmann, Ron Paul like Chuck Norris.

Dude all politicans lie man. Nothing new buddy. Name 1 politican that always told the truth?

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!
@Mr. Smiths: William Howard Taft....said by George Carlin. (Mad TV reference FTW!)
Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Vaeternus

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Dude all politicans lie man. Nothing new buddy. Name 1 politican that always told the truth?

True, but some lie worse then others lol. I'm actually somewhat serious about Chuck Norris, but he's just a big supporter of Republican party. Can't wait to see him in Expendables 2.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Vaeternus said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

True, but some lie worse then others lol. I'm actually somewhat serious about Chuck Norris, but he's just a big supporter of Republican party. Can't wait to see him in Expendables 2.

I say no to Chuck Norris unless he know politics and even then.......well if Ronald Reagan can be a movie star then president why not Norris.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Vaeternus

I'd be fine with that if he did his homework, Reagan was good. Not perfect but by far the best movie actor turned politician celebrity.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#83  Edited By cyberninja

@angeldust616 said:

*salutes Angeldust*

ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@cyberninja:

NPH salutes you
NPH salutes you
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Vaeternus said:

I'd be fine with that if he did his homework, Reagan was good. Not perfect but by far the best movie actor turned politician celebrity.

Yeah if he knew what he was doing then I would not mind him running. But he might wantto start out as a mayor or governor first like Regan started out not as president but as a different politican then he ran for president.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#86  Edited By jrock85

Republicans have the same problem now that Democrats had in '04, which is that they don't have a candidate with broad appeal. This is why Bush got reelected and why Obama will most likely be reelected.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@jrock85 said:

Republicans have the same problem now that Democrats had in '04, which is that they don't have a candidate with broad appeal. This is why Bush got reelected and why Obama will most likely be reelected.

I said that....Obama too popular to not get reelected.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Mr. Smiths

You know why is it that the minorities to my knowledge are more democratic or something esle and alot of non minorities are republic? I just find it interesting.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By joshmightbe

The Tea Party are just Republicans who've gone insane

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By isaac_clarke

@joshmightbe said:

The Tea Party are just Republicans who've gone insane

Lol that is a funny way of putting it, although I doubt it has anything to do with insanity. More so human nature and a great deal of deception.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#91  Edited By cody1984

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Have any of you been watching it?

I'm certainly not a Government buff but I pop in every once in a while and for the most part these Republicans don't seem too bad. If I had to choose between them I would probably go with Michele Bachmann (She's not too bad on the eyes lol).......If I had too.

As you can tell, I'm more Democratic I guess.

What do you guys think about them dissing Obama's economy?

I agree with them criticizing Obama's methods. The economy is still not good and most likely will remain so until Obama is out of office.

I concur, Michelle Bachmann seems to be a logical choice for now. Or Chuck Norris because he's Chuck Norris :-)

You people do not realize that Obama is in a situation were its gonna take time to get the Us out of this bad economy. He walked into a pile of shit and everybody expected him to clean the shit up and it does not work that way.

Your right he did walk into a pile of shit...the problem for him is he wasn't honest about it. How many times did he claim that unemployment was going to drop below 8% and it didn't happen? The man even said that it was his economy now so him getting blamed for things being the way they are is his fault since he put his foot in his mouth since it was more expedient to lie than tell the truth.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By joshmightbe

Honestly I think all political parties do nothing but make all our problems worse, they're more interested in winning than doing their jobs

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#93  Edited By cody1984

@joshmightbe said:

Honestly I think all political parties do nothing but make all our problems worse, they're more interested in winning than doing their jobs

They are concerned with winning that is true...yet they do try and push for laws and funding that their supporters are interested in as well. Whether their supporters want something that will be harmful to them or the country is a different matter. As far as doing their jobs goes its actually not an issue of them being lazy its in issue of them being overwhelmed. That is why a lot of policy decisions have over time get turned over to different agencies rather than congress or a state legislatures deciding the policy because its quicker to do so and those agencies are better at it. This is fueled by people wanting the government to do more (this applies not just to the United States) and elected representatives don't have the time so they hand away a certain amount of power for others to do so.

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By armylife1124

@joshmightbe said:

Absolutely, with all this campaigning how is Obama focusing on what he is supposed to be doing? He is not.....With the Republicans running with all of their shenanigans/debates, there is no way they are focused on the jobs they should be doing....

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Vaeternus

I always saw the TP as more of "rebels" opposing the more extreme-radical liberals(leftwing agendas) more then anything.

@cody1984 said:

Forgive me, but that sounds like a mere excuse, he's been in there more then 2 years. Past is irrelevant at this point in time. And it's never beneficial to lie over the truth. Do you not wish for an honest politician[much less President]

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

Yeah if he knew what he was doing then I would not mind him running. But he might wantto start out as a mayor or governor first like Regan started out not as president but as a different politican then he ran for president.

Good point, plus they get their feet wet with politics.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

I always saw the TP as more of "rebels" opposing the more extreme-radical liberals(leftwing agendas) more then anything.

@cody1984 said:

Forgive me, but that sounds like a mere excuse, he's been in there more then 2 years. Past is irrelevant at this point in time. And it's never beneficial to lie over the truth. Do you not wish for an honest politician[much less President]

@Mr. Smiths said:

@Vaeternus said:

Good point, plus they get their feet wet with politics.

The past is far from irrelevant considering a lot of problems the country is facing have been around for decades.

Honest and politician don't get to be in the same sentence. Hell we can't find honesty in most places, let alone here.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Vaeternus

There are a few Exceptions to that. when the point of current administration is to fix things, not make them worse or blame the previous guy to compensate for your own failures.

All politics are corrupt any how, but pointing out that while they all lie. Some do so worse then others.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Vaeternus said:

There are a few Exceptions to that. when the point of current administration is to fix things, not make them worse or blame the previous guy to compensate for your own failures.

All politics are corrupt any how, but pointing out that while they all lie. Some do so worse then others.

No there isn't, what has happened dictates the now. You can find fault in previous administrations, just as you can find fault in the current administration for the now.

I didn't expect this administration to wave a magic wand and undo a global economic event, even if it was rooted in the US. Much-less solve it in any shape or form in 2 years. Just as I find the notion that things have actually gotten worse quite a stretch given what was occuring before our current C&C was sworn in, the Auto Industry didn't collapse, we still have banks and we aren't even close to the amount of jobs being lost at that time monthly to boot(at least last I checked). I'm not even sure I remember the last time this administration pointed fingers at the last, given it seems more so now involved at poking at the somewhat ridiculous political gridlock we have now.

People have been complaining about politicians since Rome, I don't people should be as shocked as they pretend to be when they do this and that now.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mr. Smiths

Thats why I said alot of politicians do not tell the truth, they all lie. Always been that way.

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Roxanne Starr

@Mr. Smiths said:

@jrock85 said:

I said that....Obama too popular to not get reelected.

Obama is popular? With whom? His approval rating sucks!!!