buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

Have any of you been watching it?

I'm certainly not a Government buff but I pop in every once in a while and for the most part these Republicans don't seem too bad. If I had to choose between them I would probably go with Michele Bachmann (She's not too bad on the eyes lol).......If I had too.

As you can tell, I'm more Democratic I guess.

What do you guys think about them dissing Obama's economy?

n25philly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By n25philly

@buttersdaman000: We still have an economy? I want Bachmann to win so I no longer feel shame while masturbating during the state of the union.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Men, politics...they have the right to diss Obama's economy just as Obama has the right to diss Bushe's.

I am a fan of Newt or Romney right now. Although, probably won't make it. I am from Texas  and I am not a fan of Ron Paul or Perry.  
I found it rather funny last night how Perry tried to claim making all those jobs were thanks to him then Paul snatched that glory away from him by stating that the majority of them were goverment jobs, and that taxes were raised higher not lowered like Perry. Michele Bachmann is an alright choice, would be interesting to have a female president to say the least.  

Still waiting for someone in the next debate to bring up Perry's other plemish besides the unconstituational inculations that were forced on young girls for cervical cancer. Which would be the toll roads fiasco. Where Perry tried to sale Texas roads which Texan's pay for with their tax dollars to a foregin company over seas and put up toll roads to make Texasn pay extra. 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

@OmegaDynasty:

True, but I dont think this economy is all his fault or even all that different from what we had during the Bush administration.

Yeah.....Michele Bachmann...other than the fact that she's pretty hot I dont like her very much. Too me, she seems like a far right-wing candidate. I think at this point we need somebody who is closer to a happy medium, regardless of whether or not they're Democratic or Republic.

They brought up the cervical cancer fiasco and Perry got destroyed lol. The road deal is a clearly stupid idea.....why would he even try that?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

So.... pale... Both topics and visuals.... Nyehehehehe!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I am scared to death of Rick Perry... he has this look in his eye that reminds me of the Overseer who was beating Kunta Kinte in Roots. 
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

I hope they all lose, the Democrats too.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssejllenrad
@cattlebattle said:

Nader? That you? Nyehehe! Peace man.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle

@ssejllenrad said:

@cattlebattle said:

Nader? That you? Nyehehe! Peace man.

Nope, Nader hopes they all die, I just don't want them to succeed....theres a difference

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

Here's how it works Republicans blame everything on Democrats, Democrats blame everything on the Republicans and neither side does anything to solve the problem and people for some insane reason that defies all logic still vote for these incompetent jack asses

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

@joshmightbe said:

Here's how it works Republicans blame everything on Democrats, Democrats blame everything on the Republicans and neither side does anything to solve the problem and people for some insane reason that defies all logic still vote for these incompetent jack asses

"Democrats suck! Republicans blow!" -Lewis Black

Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Rudyftw

RON PAUL 2012!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By InnerVenom123

Rick Perry getting anywhere near the White House = Doomsday.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

@buttersdaman000 said:

@OmegaDynasty:

True, but I dont think this economy is all his fault or even all that different from what we had during the Bush administration.

Yeah.....Michele Bachmann...other than the fact that she's pretty hot I dont like her very much. Too me, she seems like a far right-wing candidate. I think at this point we need somebody who is closer to a happy medium, regardless of whether or not they're Democratic or Republic.

They brought up the cervical cancer fiasco and Perry got destroyed lol. The road deal is a clearly stupid idea.....why would he even try that?

Probably to get extra money. It didn't pass of course, the people voted against it. However, time and time again he keeps pushing the toll roads.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#15  Edited By Kairan1979

Be thankful that you have Democrats and Republicans. At least you have a choice. I have nobody to vote for, because I don't want to support the current government, but any 'opposition' is a sad joke.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin
@InnerVenom123 said:

Rick Perry getting anywhere near the White House = Doomsday.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By cyberninja

Let's not delay the inevitable, let's just vote for Michele Bachmann and speed up the end of the world shall we.

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After what I saw. Ron Mutha***** Paul all the way. He was the only person up there who answered the questions straight up.  

Romney also kind of answered straight up but like always he'll get a good momentum going and then end up sounding like an crazy old man.   

Bachmann Really pissed me off. Can this woman answer a question without giving a speech then deflect the question by bashing Obama and then go on again preaching out of her ass?  She cannot separate church and state. Wasn't she the same person who said that the Lion King is gay propaganda?  

Cain - That man is a live action Mr. Freeze or just a big fan of kanye West. He just doesn't give damn. 

Perry - Got his ass handed twice and one of the people who spanked him is big supporter of Glenn beck and the Tea party. Fail 

Gingrinch - He was ok but a good portions of the questions it was like he was answering the wrong question or something. Half the time I was asking 'What the hell is he talking about? What does this have to do with immigration" 

Santorum - Whatever..... 
hugglebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By hugglebunny

Whig Party for the win.

Avatar image for samurai_condoms
Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Samurai Condoms

I'm not watching it because i've decided not to participate in politics anymore.I only vote now because being a Black American I know that someone actually did everything they could to give people like me the right to vote.With most elections at this point you are just voting for the lesser of two evils.I voted for Barack Obama but he hasn't really done all he promised and the last guy I voted lost the popular vote to George W. Bush, I'm just going to start voting for the guy I know won't win.Politics are nonsense.All the two sides do is argue about the petty sh#t and they never tackle any real issues.The television personalities that back these parties up get into all these lies and smear campaigns.It's all a waste of time at this point.Republicans ain't sh#t and Democrats ain't either.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ssejllenrad

Is it just me or does ron paul look like Ian Mckellen?

Avatar image for samurai_condoms
Samurai Condoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Samurai Condoms
@ssejllenrad said:
Ron Paul is Ian McKellen.
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found it disturbing how people in the audience booed Ron Paul after he explained why the terrorists are attacking us - essentially not because of what we stand for, but because we are over there acting like world police.

Santorum is a total jackass and just awful on all levels.

Michele Bachmann voted for the Patriot Act so screw her.

Gingritch is definitely one of the smarter guys up there but I disagree with a lot of his policies.

Romney is a flip-flopper on issues just like John Kerry.

Rick Perry had already expressed support for amnesty for illegal aliens and worked in relocating people out of their homes in order to build the god awful NAFTA Super Highway.

Herman Cain - I hink some of his ideas are good, but a lot of times he gives very vagure responses. I need more specifics from him.

Jim Huntsman - Don't know too much about the guy, but he's better than a lot of the others.

Ron Paul is the one who's going on my ballot, regardless if he's nominated or not.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Samurai Condoms said:
@ssejllenrad said:
Ron Paul is Ian McKellen.
Then I'm decided. White Wizard in the White House!
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25  Edited By owie  Moderator

John Huntsman is the only one of them who doesn't look at the world through the lens of ideology, and actually wants to make decisions pragmatically, based on evidence. Because of that, he also doesn't have a chance to win the Republican primaries. The Republican party platforms are entirely based on feelings, not evidence. Gingrich used to care about evidence, but that was a long time ago. Paul is nuts about stuff like the gold standard, but at least I like his spirit about the wars and applying libertarianism to social issues, not just economic ones. Bachman and Perry are the worst of the bunch, they don't care a whit about reality, it's all about ideology and religion to them.

I'm obviously not a fan--and I'm not even a Democrat, I'm an independent who was a registered Republican for 16 years.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By The Psyentist

@Rudyftw said:

RON PAUL 2012!

@FortressoftheMoon said:

After what I saw. Ron Mutha***** Paul all the way. He was the only person up there who answered the questions straight up.

@Prince CortSether said:

Ron Paul is the one who's going on my ballot, regardless if he's nominated or not.

RON PAUL! I second CortSether.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#27  Edited By turoksonofstone

Some commentary: 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mr. Smiths

This country will never be ready for a female president.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr. Smiths

And Obama is winning the next election, he is too popular to not win. So maybe Ron Paul might become the next president in 2016....MAYBE!

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssejllenrad
@Mr. Smiths said:

And Obama is winning the next election, he is too popular to not win. So maybe Ron Paul might become the next president in 2016....MAYBE!

Yeah, cause his approval ratings are just skyrocketing, aren't they?
Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#31  Edited By Kairan1979

@Mr. Smiths:

they said the same thing about African-American president, right?

spaceboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spaceboy
@Mr. Smiths said:

Why not?
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceboy said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Why not?

No this country can handle a female president but she has to be approved Oprah and The View and be a fan of the show 24.

FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Prince CortSether said:

I found it disturbing how people in the audience booed Ron Paul after he explained why the terrorists are attacking us - essentially not because of what we stand for, but because we are over there acting like world police.

That also broke my heart cause the guy was reasons were valid unlike Bachmann's "what has Libya done for us? Nothing so Screw them" reason. That bitch needs to watch more c-span or actually go to a UN summit meeting or something. I even looked over to my girlfriend and said "The crap that comes out of this ladies mouth would make Mel Gibson blush."

On top of that it seemed it also seem that everyopne forgot that Ron Paul was the only person up there who has served in the military.. He was a doctor in the Air Force. He was no door kicker but he at least has some understanding on how the military works and their actions.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By buttersdaman000

Yeah...Ron Paul is looking like the best Republican choice right now imo

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By _Sojourn_

@buttersdaman000 said:

I'm certainly not a Government buff but I pop in every once in a while and for the most part these Republicans don't seem too bad. If I had to choose between them I would probably go with Michele Bachmann (She's not too bad on the eyes lol).......If I had too.

Not to be harsh, but If they don't seem to bad...It's because they are AMAZINGLY HORRIBLE... in politics, I'm sure they're good people...just horrible in the political department...And Michelle Bachman is probably the worst of them all...

Many people blame the economy on our Current president, but how often we forget that it was the states that were given the option of deny federal stimulus from the Stimulus plan... That money in turn helped states who accepted it, like my own VA, and those that didn't accept it, are doing very poor...

Blame fall solely on Congress... Republicans for being obstructionist retro-policy touting, scared of losing power...and for Democrats for allowing them to get away with it for so long.

(that's all you need to know)

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Kairan1979 said:

@Mr. Smiths:

they said the same thing about African-American president, right?

But you know how long it took just to get a black president. It took decades! Not saying I would not approve of a female president, but I just do not see it happening right now.

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@ssejllenrad said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Trust me he is still highly pouplar amongst the general people and will get relected.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#39  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Mr. Smiths said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Trust me he is still highly pouplar amongst the general people and will get relected.

Depends on who you ask. From most people I talk to, they don't really like how he's doing (both Republicans and Democrats).
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@JediXMan said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Depends on who you ask. From most people I talk to, they don't really like how he's doing (both Republicans and Democrats).

Different strokes for different folks I guess. But I think he will be reelected. George Bush was reelected and alot of people hated him.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#41  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Mr. Smiths said:

@JediXMan said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. But I think he will be reelected. George Bush was reelected and alot of people hated him.

I think he got more hate in the second term. But yeah, things happen.
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@JediXMan said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@JediXMan said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@Mr. Smiths said:

I think he got more hate in the second term. But yeah, things happen.

I'm just saying if Bush got reelected, then why not Obama.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vaeternus

@buttersdaman000 said:

I agree with them criticizing Obama's methods. The economy is still not good and most likely will remain so until Obama is out of office.

I concur, Michelle Bachmann seems to be a logical choice for now. Or Chuck Norris because he's Chuck Norris :-)

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SurelockeHomes

I think I can still vote when I'm 18. You don't have to be born in the US to vote. I'm going third party.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheBatman586
No Caption Provided
Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Vaeternus said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

I agree with them criticizing Obama's methods. The economy is still not good and most likely will remain so until Obama is out of office.

I concur, Michelle Bachmann seems to be a logical choice for now. Or Chuck Norris because he's Chuck Norris :-)

You people do not realize that Obama is in a situation were its gonna take time to get the Us out of this bad economy. He walked into a pile of shit and everybody expected him to clean the shit up and it does not work that way.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#47  Edited By turoksonofstone
@TheBatman586 said:
No Caption Provided
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Of the current slew of candidates, I'd have to say I like Romney the most. He strikes me as an educated, yet grounded individual that genuinely strives to find the best solution to a problem, rather than going with a knee-jerk reaction or choosing a course based solely on political expediency. Granted, this also means he likely doesn't have a prayer in our electoral system...

Mr. Smiths

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mr. Smiths

@Glitch_Spawn said:

this country is going to fall soon :D yayyy

It will with the wrong people in office..why people need go out and vote.