Tim Drake is Bisexual. Yay!

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aystarr said:

@rawsos: what part of "being bi doesn't change anything" don't you understand?, like the person above said, it adds representation and doesn't invalidate any of his past stories/relationships. It is simple to understand, Just say you're bi-phobic and leave.

no discourse like this for Catwoman and Harley. Tells you a lot about CV users. Nothing you didn’t already know tho

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@rawsos: what part of "being bi doesn't change anything" don't you understand?, like the person above said, it adds representation and doesn't invalidate any of his past stories/relationships. It is simple to understand, Just say you're bi-phobic and leave.

no discourse like this for Catwoman and Harley. Tells you a lot about CV users. Nothing you didn’t already know tho

They fetishize lesbian relationships lol. They couldn't care less about what it actually is.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@aystarr said:

They fetishize lesbian relationships lol. They couldn't care less about what it actually is.

Exactly that. They don’t care if it’s “forced or just for “woke points”. It just makes them uncomfortable

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't have strong feelings about this. I forgot Tim Drake existed.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdarth said:

Loading Video...

I'm still baffled at how angry people are getting over this.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does it matter?

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@aystarr said:

What part of "sexuality doesn't matter" dont you understand? You keep saying it doesnt matter and yet you guys make threads like these. If you wanted more woke points from dc just say that next time, dont go on and on about "retcons" and "sexuality doesnt matter" when in fact it looks like it does matter to you guys. since they changed it and it made you guys happy. Just say you guys want more.

Also how am I biphobic? I said i was fine with making lgbtq characters? I love loki hes like my fave marvel villain. Before you speak please do your ✨ reading ✨ :)

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mustafa-28: @aystarr: I didnt know Harley and Ivy werent bi before so now I dont support that as well. I thought they were just always bi so thanks for that ;)

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@aystarr said:

Exactly that. They don’t care if it’s “forced or just for “woke points”. It just makes them uncomfortable

You dont know a thing about me, just making assumptions.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

yay more gays

🤢🤢🤮🤮

Lord_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would they do this? Must have got bored with the character and wanted to be inclusive I guess. Its annoying because they could have just given him a cool story arc instead.

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both sides of this thread are acting like children.

Lord_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdarth: Still why did they do it? When I heard the news the Robin's that I didn't want to see as the victims of this were Drake and Grayson. He never showed any signs of this before and Steph just got nuked. Even in the Arkham games I think he had a thing for Barbara. It would have made a lot more sense if it was Damian or Jason.

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: How did you not know ivy or Catwoman weren’t bi from the start. One was created in 1940 the other 1966 and obviously back then having queer characters would’ve sunk the company. Therefore only now characters old and new can be made/declared queer despite being created decades ago

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty lazy and the intent behind it is rather obvious.

Either way I don't really care. But if they make kon gay just to appease the "tim/kon" shippers, I'm gonna be pretty miffed. I've already come to identify myself with kon and I will not stand for a change that makes me unable to identify myself with him.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mustafa-28: I think you can just blame that on most comicvine readers not really identifying with either of those characters so they don't really care what happens to them.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mustafa-28
@applekidthethird said:

@mustafa-28: I think you can just blame that on most comicvine readers not really identifying with either of those characters so they don't really care what happens to them.

That’s not true. Harley is defintely more popular than Tim and one of the biggest villains atm.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mustafa-28: there's a difference between liking a character and identifying with them. I like Tony Stark. I don't identify with him.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mo_ali said:

@rawsos: How did you not know ivy or Catwoman weren’t bi from the start. One was created in 1940 the other 1966 and obviously back then having queer characters would’ve sunk the company. Therefore only now characters old and new can be made/declared queer despite being created decades ago

because I didnt?

And that other part is not my fault, its just their luck. You still could have all the rep. you want in new characters, and also harley being bi matched the story, and as far as ik, tims didnt. It was completely random and just for woke points iirc

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: so your point is, you can’t identify with Tim anymore. You are basically mad the lgbt have more representation what???

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mo_Ali

@rawsos: Why the heck did it not. Did you read the issue or not? The whole thing is about him having to figure himself out who he is as a hero as a perso. Cause he’s not Drake nor robin he’s not straight and won’t be attending college. The whole arc was about his own self discovery. Heck not just the issue but his whole arc

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@mo_ali said:

because I didnt?

And that other part is not my fault, its just their luck. You still could have all the rep. you want in new characters, and also harley being bi matched the story, and as far as ik, tims didnt. It was completely random and just for woke points iirc

Literally any excuse to fetishize wlw relationships

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mo_ali said:

@rawsos: Why the heck did it not. Did you read the issue or not? The whole thing is about him having to figure himself out who he is as a hero as a perso. Cause he’s not Drake nor robin he’s not straight and won’t be attending college. The whole arc was about his own self discovery

You coulda just said that.

i asked in the beginning why they changed it and if it affected the story in any way and all of you were just rude to me. thats why i said "iirc" and "as far as ik". Hypocrites calling us straights rude and bigotted when in reality you guys do the same thing.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@mo_ali said:

because I didnt?

i dont like woman and woman relationships i dont find it attractive.

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: well im sorry if I was rude but I was under the impression you had read it thus had not mentioned this till now

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mustafa-28: well yes, not as much as I used to. Because that's another element that doesn't match with me. Just like if he moved to australia or became a republican. The more he differs from me to appease a certain demographic, the more I get annoyed. But again, I don't really care too much about Tim. I was just giving you an example.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mo_ali said:

@rawsos: well im sorry if I was rude but I was under the impression you had read it thus had not mentioned this till now

its okay, i shoulda done research as well

we both acted like ogres

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@rawsos said:
@mo_ali said:

because I didnt?

Well you don’t have a problem with Harley being bi but with Tim? That makes no sense to me unless it’s to fetishize

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: we’ll it’s all good. But honestly I loved this issue and this news

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@rawsos said:
@mo_ali said:

because I didnt?

Well you don’t have a problem with Harley being bi but with Tim? That makes no sense to me unless it’s to fetishize

i didnt know harley was bi recently

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@rawsos said:
@mustafa-28 said:
@rawsos said:
@mo_ali said:

because I didnt?

i didnt know harley was bi recently

Well you said it fit the story so you were fine with it

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time this happens in comics, I tell myself “At least it’s not 616 Spider-man.”

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_leo said:

@superdarth: Still why did they do it? When I heard the news the Robin's that I didn't want to see as the victims of this were Drake and Grayson. He never showed any signs of this before and Steph just got nuked. Even in the Arkham games I think he had a thing for Barbara. It would have made a lot more sense if it was Damian or Jason.

You do realize bi means someone likes both genders, right? I don't see a problem.

Lord_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Lord_Leo

@superdarth: He never showed any signs of being attracted to men before.

With Damian it might be possible because he's fresh and new. I could see Jason being bi with his angry at the world mentality. Not that I'm asking for him to be though. Tim being bi on the other hand is just completely out of no where! They literally just made him bi because they were bored with the character! Which sucks because he could be a decent solo hero as Red Robin. Then he could have Steph tag along with him every now and then like Batman and Catwoman.

Lord_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: At least with Harley there were always signs that she swung both ways. Tim displayed no such thing!

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_leo said:

With Damian it might be possible because he's fresh and new. I could see Jason being bi with his angry at the world mentality. Not that I'm asking for him to be though. Tim being bi on the other hand is just completely out of no where! They literally just made him bi because they were bored with the character! Which sucks because he could be a decent solo hero as Red Robin. Then he could have Steph tag along with him every now and then like Batman and Catwoman.

No Caption Provided

I'm so outraged.

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mustafa-28
@lord_leo said:

You realize his relationship with steph isn’t over-over right,not forever anyways.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustafa-28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_leo said:

@rawsos: At least with Harley there were always signs that she swung both ways. Tim displayed no such thing!

What signs for Harley

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eventually all dc and marvel heroes will either be gay, bisexual or transexuals.

Impulse785

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't care unless DC plan to shove down my throat

Avatar image for amnotcharizard2
amnotcharizard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's next? lesbian TOAA?

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are getting way too worked up about this. Just goes to show how queerphobic they are

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No reason to make a pre-established straight character bi. Just make a new character