Savage Hulk vs. Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Does BFR count as a win?
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
"Does BFR count as a win? "

No
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BIackFlash
@Morpheus_ said:
" Does BFR count as a win? "
Yes it does, Ororo doesn't bother with manly hand to hand battle or that Viking honor BS

Storm picks him up with an F5 tornado, dumps him in the Atlantic
or the Pacific or whatever Ocean is nearest

if Hulk doesn't learn how to swim he drowns 

Storm wins
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Then, despite Storm's firepower...I doubt the one could permanently put down the other. Storm, from her behalf, if using her mind in a tactical way, will keep far away from Hulk's position (in order to avoid his thunderclaps), and objects he may throw at her. The Hulk on the other side, normally, cannot defeat anyone he can't touch (if Storm retains her distance). If she doesn't, Hulk is more than capable of KOing Storm, or killing her without any strain, if he ever gets to touch her. Storm's only chance would be to use her ability to manipulate the air momentarily (as people claim she is capable of doing) in order to cut off the Hulk's oxygen supply (the Hulk still needs to breathe - he has been defeated that way before). Other than that, there is not much Storm could do, that the Hulk won't come back from.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xan84

LOL do you think that dumping him in the ocean is going to slow him down ? HAHAHAHA It will only make him more angry, also the op said no BFR so ...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@BIackFlash said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yes it does, Ororo doesn't bother with manly hand to hand battle or that Viking honor BS Storm picks him up with an F5 tornado, dumps him in the Atlantic or the Pacific or whatever Ocean is nearest if Hulk doesn't learn how to swim he drowns   Storm wins "
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
No "
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtPhantom
@BIackFlash said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yes it does, Ororo doesn't bother with manly hand to hand battle or that Viking honor BS Storm picks him up with an F5 tornado, dumps him in the Atlantic or the Pacific or whatever Ocean is nearest if Hulk doesn't learn how to swim he drowns   Storm wins "
Except if Hulk thunderclaps the F5 back into a breeze....

besides,@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
No "
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:

"Then, despite Storm's firepower...I doubt the one could permanently put down the other. Storm, from her behalf, if using her mind in a tactical way, will keep far away from Hulk's position (in order to avoid his thunderclaps), and objects he may throw at her. The Hulk on the other side, normally, cannot defeat anyone he can't touch (if Storm retains her distance). If she doesn't, Hulk is more than capable of KOing Storm, or killing her without any strain, if he ever gets to touch her. Storm's only chance would be to use her ability to manipulate the air momentarily (as people claim she is capable of doing) in order to cut off the Hulk's oxygen supply (the Hulk still needs to breathe - he has been defeated that way before). Other than that, there is not much Storm could do, that the Hulk won't come back from. "

Yea this is as accurate an answer as I'm going to receive.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian
@BIackFlash said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
You don't get the choice if BFR counts.

As for the battle, Hulk easy. He just thunderclaps her out of the sky.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

Dude, you bump threads when they're a couple of hours old, not 20 minutes old. It hasn't even cooled down yet.

Hulk wins.

Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm wins
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Storm wins "
Didn't see that coming.
Avatar image for stormamazonphoenix
StormAmazonPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nobody said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" Storm wins "
Didn't see that coming. "
I did.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By Son Of Storm

The best thing for Storm to do is STAY FAR AWAY!!!...I dont think thunderclaps will work because she has used air pressure to completely "mute" the sound from inside a noisy club. She cold also (maybe) scatter it with her winds.  She could also do that trick that she did against Hulk B4...Turning him back into banner......She could also freeze him to death as Hulk has been effected by her cold B4 so I'm not seeing Y she can just freeze him solid.....

Basically since Storm has encountered Hulk B4 she knows to end this battle quick and easy...Because if not she better get ready to summon that Hulk pushing wind she used XD.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xan84

IF hulk can use his thunder clap and destroy a dimension (poket universe or whatever) i don't think storm can be that far away from him for the TC to not affect her. 
This depands on what we are using his low showings or the others. If we go with his good showings then he wins this easy and stoping him from breathing is not going to work with his level of regeneration.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" The best thing for Storm to do is STAY FAR AWAY!!!...I dont think thunderclaps will work because she has used air pressure to completely "mute" the sound from inside a noisy club. She cold also (maybe) scatter it with her winds.  She could also do that trick that she did against Hulk B4...Turning him back into banner......She could also freeze him to death as Hulk has been effected by her cold B4 so I'm not seeing Y she can just freeze him solid.....  Basically since Storm has encountered Hulk B4 she knows to end this battle quick and easy...Because if not she better get ready to summon that Hulk pushing wind she used XD. "
If Cable wasn't there to amp her powers Hulk would have got in her ass like he lived there.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Vance Astro said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" The best thing for Storm to do is STAY FAR AWAY!!!...I dont think thunderclaps will work because she has used air pressure to completely "mute" the sound from inside a noisy club. She cold also (maybe) scatter it with her winds.  She could also do that trick that she did against Hulk B4...Turning him back into banner......She could also freeze him to death as Hulk has been effected by her cold B4 so I'm not seeing Y she can just freeze him solid.....  Basically since Storm has encountered Hulk B4 she knows to end this battle quick and easy...Because if not she better get ready to summon that Hulk pushing wind she used XD. "
If Cable wasn't there to amp her powers Hulk would have got in her ass like he lived there. "
As usual Vance when it comes to Storm ur WRONG...Cable did nothing to "amp up" her powers all he did was guide a single bolt of lightning..ALL of Storm's powers had an effect on Hulk...and for Cable being there he would have DIED!!! If Storm had not come. She used her powers to make his heart beat again.
As u can tell nothing was
As u can tell nothing was "amp up"!
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Xan said:
  • " IF hulk can use his thunder clap and destroy a dimension (poket universe or whatever) i don't think storm can be that far away from him for the TC to not affect her. This depands on what we are using his low showings or the others.
  • If we go with his good showings then he wins this easy and stoping him from breathing is not going to work with his level of regeneration. "
  • How angry was he? As we ALL know the madder he gets the more powerful he becomes.
  •  
  • Storm has battled Hulk at least 3 times. She knows not to let him get him mad. she can EASILY BFR Hulk. As she did in WWH.
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sleuth

BFR is not allowed.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Indeed. We've gone through this already.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" Indeed. We've gone through this already. "

Ok well she can easily do what u suggested..Take the air from his lungs while simultaneously hitting him with sub zero cold and Lightning...mayB thorw in some strong winds just for the hell of it. 

@Sleuth said:
" BFR is not allowed. "

ok
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Indeed. We've gone through this already. "

Ok well she can easily do what u suggested..Take the air from his lungs while simultaneously hitting him with sub zero cold and Lightning...mayB thorw in some strong winds just for the hell of it. 

"
I may have suggested it, but that does not mean I think it extremely probable...
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Son Of Storm

Well Y not..I mean even the Hulk has to breath?!

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth

All hulk has to do is thunderclap, and it is in his character to do it to flying opponents

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" Well Y not..I mean even the Hulk has to breath?! "
Yes, of course he does. But the Hulk is likely to 

i) thunderclap her down before that.
ii) If the fight is in character, Storm is unlikely to resort to that immediately. She will just talk...A lot, about the power of the tempest and such, and that shall be her undoing.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

ii) If the fight is in character, Storm is unlikely to resort to that immediately. She will just talk...A lot, about the power of the tempest and such, and that shall be her undoing. "
  • Umm dont thunder claps travel on air?
  • True...but this is HULK she isn't going to be talking. she knows what he is capable of doing to her if he gets a whole of her. @geraldthesloth said:
    " All hulk has to do is thunderclap, and it is in his character to do it to flying opponents "
  • Exactly how far do thunderclaps go?
  • Storm can make her own thunder clap with a combo of wind and lightning?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

ii) If the fight is in character, Storm is unlikely to resort to that immediately. She will just talk...A lot, about the power of the tempest and such, and that shall be her undoing. "
  • True...but this is HULK she isn't going to be talking. she knows what he is capable of doing to her if he gets a whole of her. @geraldthesloth said:
    " All hulk has to do is thunderclap, and it is in his character to do it to flying opponents "
"
She doesn't do that though.

Thunderclaps can go a pretty far distance.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"
1) They do. And Storm will not be flying a mile away...She will be affected by it.
2) Could be. But it's in her nature. Dangerous opponent, or not...If she brags against Silver Surfer, she isn't just going to stop with the Hulk...

1) I don't think there is a measure for that. The distance is unlikely to be enough for her to retain her composure completely.
2) And it will do nothing to him. Especially since BFR is not an option.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"
She doesn't do that though.  Thunderclaps can go a pretty far distance. "
Doesnt do what?

Ok but they do travel on air..something Storm can control easily.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"
1) They do. And Storm will not be flying a mile away...She will be affected by it.
2) Could be. But it's in her nature. Dangerous opponent, or not...If she brags against Silver Surfer, she isn't just going to stop with the Hulk...

1) I don't think there is a measure for that. The distance is unlikely to be enough for her to retain her composure completely.
"
Well BFR is the only way she is gonna win..short of doing that lighting thing again...and BTW who said BFR was not an option?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"

"
Well BFR is the only way she is gonna win..short of doing that lighting thing again...and BTW who said BFR was not an option? "
The thread maker. I asked him about it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"
Doesnt do what?  Ok but they do travel on air..something Storm can control easily. "
She doesn't have reaction speeds fast enough to do it
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"
Doesnt do what?  Ok but they do travel on air..something Storm can control easily. "
She doesn't have reaction speeds fast enough to do it "
If she is miles in the air she wont need it...Y is every1 assuming that Storm would only be a couple of feet in the air?..also she can EASILY make fog(which wont do anything against a TC i know) but it will give Storm time to use her head and come up with something.

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"

"
Well BFR is the only way she is gonna win..short of doing that lighting thing again...and BTW who said BFR was not an option? "
The thread maker. I asked him about it. "

and how exactly did he figure thats not spite?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm: Fog cant protect you from a  thunderclap.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm: Fog cant protect you from a  thunderclap. "
This made me laugh
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
You're saying fog will protect her, it wont. It won't give her time to think.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Nobody said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
This made me laugh "
it made me laugh 2 because i just stated that in my post XD
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Nobody said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
This made me laugh "
it made me laugh 2 because i just stated that in my post XD "
After you edited it, of course.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
You're saying fog will protect her, it wont. It won't give her time to think. "
I meant it will cause (a little) confusion for the Hulk..Thats all I know it wont protect her.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
I meant it will cause (a little) confusion for the Hulk..Thats all I know it wont protect her. "
why would it cause confusion for him..it's fog.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Son Of Storm
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
I meant it will cause (a little) confusion for the Hulk..Thats all I know it wont protect her. "
why would it cause confusion for him..it's fog. "
No sight=confusion
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
No sight=confusion "
Thunderclap dissolving fog within a second = confusion avoided.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
No sight=confusion "
Thunderclap dissolving fog within a second = confusion avoided. "
Which is Y BFR should have stayed IN!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
I just said that~~! "
No sight=confusion "
Thunderclap dissolving fog within a second = confusion avoided. "
Which is Y BFR should have stayed IN! "
One thunderclap dissolves the fog and kills storm.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Don't complain to me about it...If the OP states nothing, then all the ways of victory, according to BFR (battle forum rules) are permitted. Unless...Specified. I asked for the specification. And the OP confirmed it. No BFR.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Son Of Storm

@Morpheus_

Well then this is a spite thread...what else is she gonna do?