Savage Hulk vs. Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
"  @Morpheus_ Well then this is a spite thread...what else is she gonna do? "
She gives him a kiss.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"  @Morpheus_ Well then this is a spite thread...what else is she gonna do? "
She gives him a kiss. "
YEP..then flash freeze him solid XD
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By xan84

If hulk can destroy a poket universe with a Thunder Clap then he will kill Storm with 1 from what 100 miles away ?
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Xan said:
" If hulk can destroy a poket universe with a Thunder Clap then he will kill Storm with 1 from what 100 miles away ? "
WOW ur late XD this battle is over
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By Caligula

Hulk Smash. 
Storm cannot finish Hulk.
Avatar image for stormamazonphien_d_x
StormAmazonPhien(d)x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Caligula said:
"Hulk Smash. Storm cannot finish Hulk. "

Says the loser. Storm wins
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Caligula
@StormAmazonPhien(d)x said:
"@Caligula said:
Says the loser. Storm wins "

Storm cannot hurt the Hulk. He has survived far greater foes, and attacks. what is she gonna do to him strike him with lighting, Collapse his lungs LOL. I don't think that's gonna bother him sorry bub, YOU FAIL.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"@StormAmazonPhien(d)x said:
"@Caligula said:
Says the loser. Storm wins "

Storm cannot hurt the Hulk. He has survived far greater foes, and attacks. what is she gonna do to him strike him with lighting, Collapse his lungs LOL. I don't think that's gonna bother him sorry bub, YOU FAIL. "

Storm has BFR'd the hulk before tha scan's were already posted. If it's to the death she'd eventually get tired and he'd finish her off. You couldve easily said this instead of posting random pic's. Yes hes physically strong but he has no protection against hurricane's nor wind's stronger than those on jupiter. Hulk hit's storm once and she's out if she keep's her distance she BFR the hulk.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By The_Scourge
@Stormultt: Mjolnir Wielder said BFR isn't allowed.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Stormultt
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt: Mjolnir Wielder said BFR isn't allowed. "

Oh don't get me wrong i said she could like in a comicbook battle not the forum battle's where it isn't allowed. I was responding to some ignorant person with no intellegence of the character at all saying she would be defenseless against him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Oh don't get me wrong i said she could like in a comicbook battle not the forum battle's where it isn't allowed. I was responding to some ignorant person with no intellegence of the character at all saying she would be defenseless against him. "
BFR is usually an acceptable way to win a battle in the forums, unless specified otherwise. On this thread, that specification exists, that's all.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Oh don't get me wrong i said she could like in a comicbook battle not the forum battle's where it isn't allowed. I was responding to some ignorant person with no intellegence of the character at all saying she would be defenseless against him. "
BFR is usually an acceptable way to win a battle in the forums, unless specified otherwise. On this thread, that specification exists, that's all. "

Yea that's basically what i meant. just saying that in a battle where there is a writer writing the actual book BFR wouldn't be impossible. though in forum's it would in certain thread's where there are rule's and circumstances.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

BFR is usually an acceptable way to win a battle in the forums, unless specified otherwise. On this thread, that specification exists, that's all. "
Yea that's basically what i meant. just saying that in a battle where there is a writer writing the actual book BFR wouldn't be impossible. though in forum's it would in certain thread's where there are rule's and circumstances. "
I understand.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Scourge
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Yea that's basically what i meant. just saying that in a battle where there is a writer writing the actual book BFR wouldn't be impossible. though in forum's it would in certain thread's where there are rule's and circumstances. "
Well this is a battle thread with the BFR restrictions which makes your post not a valid one then.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:

Screw you I'm not Ignorant Iknow Storm's Abilities better than you and trust me she cannot beat Savage Hulk. 
and those Weren't Random Scans, they proof of his abilites. 

-Hulk Destroyed an Asteroid 2x the size of earth  

-Hulk was burned to a Skeleton, and regenerated in less than a minute  

-he held up a 150billion ton Mountain  

-he held a planet together  

-Zzzax couldn't absorb or Shock him enough to KO, so what so different about storm? 

-He cracked Onslaught's Unbreakable Armor  

-He Ko'ed Gladiator who was at full confidence  

-Karnak's Weak point destroying blow had no effect on Hulk  

-Man-Thing's acidic touch couldn't kill Hulk 

-He tanked high evolutionary's best shot. 

-he survived human torch going super nova, with barley a scratch  

-Fin Fang Foom's Godlike Dragon Breath couldn't hurt him.

-He tanked Havok's Strongest attack

-Selene couldn't control his mind, and her magic attacks had little to no effect (and that was in his weaker Grey Hulk form)

-Comet Man's Pitch Thought was worthless, he also Grabbed Comet man from Mid air.

if he took on these heavy hitters and survived, do you really think Storm has a shot. unless they get the crappiest writer ever to write the battle? 
come on. 

and for the record never call me ignorant again. 
if anyone is ignorant it's you Storm fanboys, now Troll the hell off Troll.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Stormultt
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Well this is a battle thread with the BFR restrictions which makes your post not a valid one then. "

No it doesn't because half of my post was pointing out the flaw's of someone elses post correcting them that IRC storm could BFR him. and another part of my post responded to the thread itself saying she'd tire herself out trying to hurt him which would give him the chance to go in for the punch.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Storm Calling

Thunderclap is not working on Ororo, she controls air and air pressure.

Hulk's not doing anything that would remotely harm or disable Storm either, her defenses are too good and she has flight. Projectiles won't work either because Storm can sense objects moving through air mass.

I think an emp to the brain would revert him back to banner form, if not this is a stalemate.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By The_Scourge
@Stormultt said:
No it doesn't because half of my post was pointing out the flaw's of someone elses post correcting them that IRC storm could BFR him. and another part of my post responded to the thread itself saying she'd tire herself out trying to hurt him which would give him the chance to go in for the punch. "
You didn't point out any flaws in his post. He knew that BFR wasn't allowed in this fight, that's why he didn't bother mentioning it and just showed Hulk tanking attacks to show how his durability could match up against someone like Storm.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Well this is a battle thread with the BFR restrictions which makes your post not a valid one then. "

No it doesn't because half of my post was pointing out the flaw's of someone elses post correcting them that IRC storm could BFR him. and another part of my post responded to the thread itself saying she'd tire herself out trying to hurt him which would give him the chance to go in for the punch. "

Hulk would kill her before she ever knew what happened. and she Can't BFR hulk, the absolute best she has ever done in terms of trying to BFR him, is push him mabye 10 feet back, from roof top to another. you are failure.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
"Thunderclap is not working on Ororo, she controls air and air pressure.  Hulk's not doing anything that would remotely harm or disable Storm either, her defenses are too good and she has flight. Projectiles won't work either because Storm can sense objects moving through air mass.  I think an emp to the brain would revert him back to banner form, if not this is a stalemate. "

That's not gonna work. just look at the scans I posted, Storm will not physically effect Hulk, w/o some serious PIS.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Stormultt
@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
You didn't point out any flaws in his post. He knew that BFR wasn't allowed in this fight, that's why he didn't bother mentioning it and just showed Hulk tanking attacks to show how his durability could match up against someone like Storm. "

I did, i replied to the first part saying IRC she couldn't BFR when she could easily do it. But under the circumstances and rule's of this thread it's clear she can't since IT'S AGAINST THE RULES. That's what i was saying and i did point out the flaw in his post thank you very much!

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Hulk would kill her before she ever knew what happened. and she Can't BFR hulk, the absolute best she has ever done in terms of trying to BFR him, is push him mabye 10 feet back, from roof top to another. you are failure. "

if she can fly sweetheart she wouldn't die in an instant, though she loses this fight he doesn't have super speed and wouldn't do anything to her unless she stood there and let him. 

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Storm Calling

EMP to the brain zaps the synapses and restarted the hulk's brain, this caused him to revert back into banner form. Happened twice on panel, and Storm has shown she can do it alone when she fought against Clor...

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
"EMP to the brain zaps the synapses and restarted the hulk's brain, this caused him to revert back into banner form. Happened twice on panel, and Storm has shown she can do it alone when she fought against Clor... "

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
You didn't point out any flaws in his post. He knew that BFR wasn't allowed in this fight, that's why he didn't bother mentioning it and just showed Hulk tanking attacks to show how his durability could match up against someone like Storm. "

I did, i replied to the first part saying IRC she couldn't BFR when she could easily do it. But under the circumstances and rule's of this thread it's clear she can't since IT'S AGAINST THE RULES. That's what i was saying and i did point out the flaw in his post thank you very much!

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Hulk would kill her before she ever knew what happened. and she Can't BFR hulk, the absolute best she has ever done in terms of trying to BFR him, is push him mabye 10 feet back, from roof top to another. you are failure. "
if she can fly sweetheart she wouldn't die in an instant, though she loses this fight he doesn't have super speed and wouldn't do anything to her unless she stood there and let him.     "
First of all, just because she can fly doesn't mean hulk cannot reach her. 
-Comet Man 
-Gladiator 
-Iron Man 
are just some of the people he has snatched from mid flight, and non of them are slouches, in the Speed/Agility department. 

and if Emps are all it takes to stop the Hulk, why is he such a big problem for anybody. your point is invalid.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:
"EMP to the brain zaps the synapses and restarted the hulk's brain, this caused him to revert back into banner form. Happened twice on panel, and Storm has shown she can do it alone when she fought against Clor... "

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

if she can fly sweetheart she wouldn't die in an instant, though she loses this fight he doesn't have super speed and wouldn't do anything to her unless she stood there and let him.     "
First of all, just because she can fly doesn't mean hulk cannot reach her. -Comet Man -Gladiator -Iron Man are just some of the people he has snatched from mid flight, and non of them are slouches, in the Speed/Agility department.  and if Emps are all it takes to stop the Hulk, why is he such a big problem for anybody. your point is invalid. "

Pressure dome's. And i never mentioned emp's hun. re-read or try comprehending better. your all damn post is invalid, your trying to make it seem like he has flash or superman type speed. her flying speed is faster than a jet. he does not run that fast. say it again. he.........does.......not......run....that....fast....hun!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

First of all, just because she can fly doesn't mean hulk cannot reach her. -Comet Man -Gladiator -Iron Man are just some of the people he has snatched from mid flight, and non of them are slouches, in the Speed/Agility department.  and if Emps are all it takes to stop the Hulk, why is he such a big problem for anybody. your point is invalid. "
Pressure dome's. And i never mentioned emp's hun. re-read or try comprehending better. your all damn post is invalid, your trying to make it seem like he has flash or superman type speed. her flying speed is faster than a jet. he does not run that fast. say it again. he.........does.......not......run....that....fast....hun! "

Iron Man's Flying Speed is faster than hers moron, and he's caught Iron Man. 
Comet-Man's flight speed is Equal to that of a Fallin Star, He caught Him. 
and he caught both of in Mid-Air, smartass.  
-Pressure domes, aren't going to hurt hulk, He Survived a Black Panther yell (I know it was A Skrull and not quite as strong) before you try to insult me again. also 150billion tons is alot of pressure genious and he was fine under that. 
you are severly underestimating the Hulk's achievements here.

and the Emp's were at Storm calling, I did read everything you wrote, and I comprehended it as utter stupidity
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Pressure dome's. And i never mentioned emp's hun. re-read or try comprehending better. your all damn post is invalid, your trying to make it seem like he has flash or superman type speed. her flying speed is faster than a jet. he does not run that fast. say it again. he.........does.......not......run....that....fast....hun! "
Iron Man's Flying Speed is faster than hers moron, and he's caught Iron Man. Comet-Man's flight speed is Equal to that of a Fallin Star, He caught Him. and he caught both of in Mid-Air, smartass.  -Pressure domes, aren't going to hurt hulk, He Survived a Black Panther yell (I know it was A Skrull and not quite as strong) before you try to insult me again. also 150billion tons is alot of pressure genious and he was fine under that. you are severly underestimating the Hulk's achievements here. and the Emp's were at Storm calling, I did read everything you wrote, and I comprehended it as utter stupidity "

Your so called"insulting" is just as pathetic as your fictional character bashing and lack of knowledge on anything that has to do with ANY DAMN THING about any of the two characters. you one sided your piece of s$&# post. I wash my hand's of you.  Your post is on a level that i want even waste my time trying to uncover as anything beyond 2nd grade level crap. Go run with a knife hun.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Iron Man's Flying Speed is faster than hers moron, and he's caught Iron Man. Comet-Man's flight speed is Equal to that of a Fallin Star, He caught Him. and he caught both of in Mid-Air, smartass.  -Pressure domes, aren't going to hurt hulk, He Survived a Black Panther yell (I know it was A Skrull and not quite as strong) before you try to insult me again. also 150billion tons is alot of pressure genious and he was fine under that. you are severly underestimating the Hulk's achievements here. and the Emp's were at Storm calling, I did read everything you wrote, and I comprehended it as utter stupidity "
Your so called"insulting" is just as pathetic as your fictional character bashing and lack of knowledge on anything that has to do with ANY DAMN THING about any of the two characters. you one sided your piece of s$&# post. I wash my hand's of you.  Your post is on a level that i want even waste my time trying to uncover as anything beyond 2nd grade level crap. Go run with a knife hun. "

awww. did i strike a nerve. 
I think you just realized the hulk wins, and bwoke u lil heart :( 
LOL.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

Your so called"insulting" is just as pathetic as your fictional character bashing and lack of knowledge on anything that has to do with ANY DAMN THING about any of the two characters. you one sided your piece of s$&# post. I wash my hand's of you.  Your post is on a level that i want even waste my time trying to uncover as anything beyond 2nd grade level crap. Go run with a knife hun. "
awww. did i strike a nerve. I think you just realized the hulk wins, and bwoke u lil heart :( LOL. "

Everyone knew without BFR available storm would lose. You stayed to bash i corrected you. the only nerve you struck was the one telling me to not waste anymore time trying have a civilized debate with a middle aged drooling idiot. sorry hun :/. you make yourself look stupid without anyone elses help.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

awww. did i strike a nerve. I think you just realized the hulk wins, and bwoke u lil heart :( LOL. "
Everyone knew without BFR available storm would lose. You stayed to bash i corrected you. the only nerve you struck was the one telling me to not waste anymore time trying have a civilized debate with a middle aged drooling idiot. sorry hun :/. you make yourself look stupid without anyone elses help. "

aww, Ty for the compliment :D
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula:
You welcome. i give charity also to the needy feel free to ask.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling said:

@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:

@Caligula said:

"@Stormultt said:
"@Fresh Prince said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Fresh Prince said:

PIS, hulk's not snatching any of those guys out of the air and he's definitely not catching Storm. Her flight control is superb and she is well connected to her environment to sense objects such as projectiles or even the hulk jumping at her.

And this is a targeted emp to the brain, it's not quite the same...

Hulk's doesn't win even if Storm doesn't have a way to beat him...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling:
wrong again, as always my friend. 
If he has done this on Multiple occasions, then it's not PIS. unlike your uhm, Storm feats which seem to happen once in a blue moon. Hulk does these things on a regular basis buddy. 

People much more powerful than Storm have tried attacking the Hulk's brain and failed miserably. 
 Selene, the Leader, Jean Grey, and Dr.Strange just to name a few
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling: wrong again, as always my friend. If he has done this on Multiple occasions, then it's not PIS. unlike your uhm, Storm feats which seem to happen once in a blue moon. Hulk does these things on a regular basis buddy.  People much more powerful than Storm have tried attacking the Hulk's brain and failed miserably.  Selene, the Leader, Jean Grey, and Dr.Strange just to name a few "
Umm aren't those telepaths?

And you failed to understand the logic behind when I said Storm's feats happen in a blue moon. She's wallpaper in uncanny and astonishing and all we see her doing in every issue is a blast of lightning once in awhile. While hulk on the other hand is featured exclusively in his own comics, and even with all his popularity Storm managed to drop him on his ass with an emp to the brain twice...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling: wrong again, as always my friend. If he has done this on Multiple occasions, then it's not PIS. unlike your uhm, Storm feats which seem to happen once in a blue moon. Hulk does these things on a regular basis buddy.  People much more powerful than Storm have tried attacking the Hulk's brain and failed miserably.  Selene, the Leader, Jean Grey, and Dr.Strange just to name a few "
Umm aren't those telepaths?  And you failed to understand the logic behind when I said Storm's feats happen in a blue moon. She's wallpaper in uncanny and astonishing and all we see her doing in every issue is a blast of lightning once in awhile. While hulk on the other hand is featured exclusively in his own comics, and even with all his popularity Storm managed to drop him on his ass with an emp to the brain twice... "

and she's the only person being able to do that, when stronger characters, and beings made of pure raw energey like Zzzax have no effect of Hulk. and all of the excuses in the world don't change the facts buddy, and the facts are Storm's major "feats" are so rare they can't count as true ablities. 
if we did that then PIS would coun't as true Abilities, and im sorry but Storm dropping Hulk with emps is PIS. the writer realized he wrote himself into a hole an unless he pulled something out of his ass, then his precious X-Men would be murder-raped in their own book. 
where as your trying to tell me something that Hulk has done on numerous occasion, wouldn't work on Storm.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#85  Edited By castleking

easiest win for storm to win is a seizure atk by screwing with his neural impulse it could also possibly kill hulk via brain death.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Caligula
@castleking said:
easiest win for storm to win is a seizure atk by screwing with his neural impulse it could also possibly kill hulk via brain death. "

dude if she could do that, (please don't post scans of her EMPing Hulk, because it's PIS) If she could do that then why don't she just KO' Juggernaut, Superman, Wonder Woman, the Fantasic Four, Black Bolt, Iron Man, and all of the other characters with physical brains. 
you know why because she can't really do that, it was one bad writer's idea. check out any of her ablilties lists anywhere, at any official site, or any offical book. that power is not there because she can't reall do it, without the help of fanboy writing
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
Umm aren't those telepaths?  And you failed to understand the logic behind when I said Storm's feats happen in a blue moon. She's wallpaper in uncanny and astonishing and all we see her doing in every issue is a blast of lightning once in awhile. While hulk on the other hand is featured exclusively in his own comics, and even with all his popularity Storm managed to drop him on his ass with an emp to the brain twice... "
and she's the only person being able to do that, when stronger characters, and beings made of pure raw energey like Zzzax have no effect of Hulk. and all of the excuses in the world don't change the facts buddy, and the facts are Storm's major "feats" are so rare they can't count as true ablities. if we did that then PIS would coun't as true Abilities, and im sorry but Storm dropping Hulk with emps is PIS. the writer realized he wrote himself into a hole an unless he pulled something out of his ass, then his precious X-Men would be murder-raped in their own book. where as your trying to tell me something that Hulk has done on numerous occasion, wouldn't work on Storm. "
These said true abilities do exist and are canon because one, 

-Storm is almost always implied as holding back in canon, 
-She has more then enough canon that proves how powerful she is, especially when faced against foes like the hulk, 
-Most abilities she posses are ignored a lot when other instances prove that she has such abilities on multiple occasions. 

If you ever got the nerve to pick up a comic and read just a tab bit of her history you would see and understand how she works. Scans only prove that we aren't talking bull, regardless of how rarely she's zapped hulks brain she has done it twice! You have to consider how many times the hulk has appeared in a battle with the x-men compared to how many times he has faced a Storm at full power and is written well. I have two instances that show hulk fall to brain emp, unless you can provide canon proof that he has withstood one outside of Storm or Storm herself you cannot discredit this as PIS.

Hulk is written to stand toe to toe with superman but we do not consider him a match at all for a superman that uses all his abilities against the hulk...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#88  Edited By castleking
:Pzap zaphehehe
No Caption Provided
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
and she's the only person being able to do that, when stronger characters, and beings made of pure raw energey like Zzzax have no effect of Hulk. and all of the excuses in the world don't change the facts buddy, and the facts are Storm's major "feats" are so rare they can't count as true ablities. if we did that then PIS would coun't as true Abilities, and im sorry but Storm dropping Hulk with emps is PIS. the writer realized he wrote himself into a hole an unless he pulled something out of his ass, then his precious X-Men would be murder-raped in their own book. where as your trying to tell me something that Hulk has done on numerous occasion, wouldn't work on Storm. "
These said true abilities do exist and are canon because one,   -Storm is almost always implied as holding back in canon,  -She has more then enough canon that proves how powerful she is, especially when faced against foes like the hulk,  -Most abilities she posses are ignored a lot when other instances prove that she has such abilities on multiple occasions.   If you ever got the nerve to pick up a comic and read just a tab bit of her history you would see and understand how she works. Scans only prove that we aren't talking bull, regardless of how rarely she's zapped hulks brain she has done it twice! You have to consider how many times the hulk has appeared in a battle with the x-men compared to how many times he has faced a Storm at full power and is written well. I have two instances that show hulk fall to brain emp, unless you can provide canon proof that he has withstood one outside of Storm or Storm herself you cannot discredit this as PIS.  Hulk is written to stand toe to toe with superman but we do not consider him a match at all for a superman that uses all his abilities against the hulk... "

all I gotta say is Zzzax, tried to Emp Hulk, it did not work, Iron Man tried it did not work. therefore the emp thing in Hulk canon is BS. and Storm doing it to him is PIS, without Cable guiding it, it would not have worked.  
and I find it funny how you are saying her PISing Hulk with EMPs is good writing, does that mean that all of the other X-Men writers of the years have done a terrible, Job writing her. That would be the equivilent of me Saying the Black Panther armlocking Norrin was good writing, and that the other writers just didn't get him. (because I'm a Black Panther fan, but I also know hee can't take Surfer). 
I have provided you with two canon instances now, saying that Hulk is resistent to EMPs and those are from his comics. 
Also her flight isn't going to matter, because He has one tons of occasions snatched flyers who are faster than her from the air, and if it happens that often that's not PIS.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula: Scans please, and Ironman doesn't mentally control emp's so I wouldn't see how he would be able to target attack his mind with an EMP.

Hulk's not catching Storm, It's just not happened. The woman is attuned to her environment and cannot be surprised. Hulk is a jumper and for him to even be able to catch a flyer he would have to catch them by surprise or be physically faster at jump speed compared to their flight. I have three instances showing hulk affected by wind, including wwh. Storm is way faster then the hulk in flight mode.

1. Hulk is vulnerable to Storm's winds and can be pushed back
2. Hulk has to rely on projectiles in order to attack Storm 

Neither will prevail against an opponent that is faster then him and is smarter and more tactical in combat, and is also attuned to their environment for surprise attacks.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula: Scans please, and Ironman doesn't mentally control emp's so I wouldn't see how he would be able to target attack his mind with an EMP.  Hulk's not catching Storm, It's just not happened. The woman is attuned to her environment and cannot be surprised. Hulk is a jumper and for him to even be able to catch a flyer he would have to catch them by surprise or be physically faster at jump speed compared to their flight. I have three instances showing hulk affected by wind, including wwh. Storm is way faster then the hulk in flight mode. 1. Hulk is vulnerable to Storm's winds and can be pushed back 2. Hulk has to rely on projectiles in order to attack Storm   Neither will prevail against an opponent that is faster then him and is smarter and more tactical in combat, and is also attuned to their environment for surprise attacks. "

Storm only got the emp to his brain because of Cable, dude. 

she can't BFR Hulk with her wind, unless you can't ten feet as BFR, because that's the most she has ever pushed him. 

Iron Man, Comet Man, are both faster than Storm in flight, and again he has caught both of them, and numerous others. He can and will catch her. espeacially if she doesn't already start in flight. and OP doesn't she whether she does or doesn't do it's safe to assume either. 
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sleuth

The Hulk wins.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:

" @Storm Calling said:

" @Caligula: Scans please, and Ironman doesn't mentally control emp's so I wouldn't see how he would be able to target attack his mind with an EMP.  Hulk's not catching Storm, It's just not happened. The woman is attuned to her environment and cannot be surprised. Hulk is a jumper and for him to even be able to catch a flyer he would have to catch them by surprise or be physically faster at jump speed compared to their flight. I have three instances showing hulk affected by wind, including wwh. Storm is way faster then the hulk in flight mode. 1. Hulk is vulnerable to Storm's winds and can be pushed back 2. Hulk has to rely on projectiles in order to attack Storm   Neither will prevail against an opponent that is faster then him and is smarter and more tactical in combat, and is also attuned to their environment for surprise attacks. "
Storm only got the emp to his brain because of Cable, dude.  she can't BFR Hulk with her wind, unless you can't ten feet as BFR, because that's the most she has ever pushed him.  Iron Man, Comet Man, are both faster than Storm in flight, and again he has caught both of them, and numerous others. He can and will catch her. espeacially if she doesn't already start in flight. and OP doesn't she whether she does or doesn't do it's safe to assume either.  "
No scan or issue? I'm starting to not believe you.

Using her winds does not=BFR, she should still be able to push the hulk back far enough to keep him at bay and she doesn't need to be in fly mode to do it. Once Storm is airborne the hulk has lost anyway of defeating her as I've already pointed out. 

Clor takes on all Storm can dish and then falls flat on his ass to an emp to the brain just like the hulk, except no cable there this time...

That's two instances of hulk losing to a zap to the brain, I have one instance that shows she can do it without the aid of cable. 

Feeling objects cutting through air mass and sensing the Dora Milaje before they arrived for a sneak attack

and thunderclaps won't work against someone who can create them herself and controls air pressure

I have proven every last thing I have stated in this thread, now where's your proof?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#94  Edited By EdwardWindsor

savage hulk easily , storm cnat take any dameg from the hulk without losing where as hulk cna take anything she throws at him. If she is flying he can jump up to her he jumps miles! , he can throw buildings etc at her he cant break up storms via thunderclap, he can take multipal ligtning strikes can easily shatter ice and rain and storm winds wouldnt even phase him. Where as on the other hand a thudnerclap would do serious interbal damage to storm, a punch would kill her , a huge object thrown at her would crush ko or kill her if it was to large for her to destroy and savage hulk could easily throw an object of that size. Once agaon storm fans are giving her far to much respect she cnat beat a savage hulk she could have a few xmen with her and they wpould still lose savage hulk is only behind wwh in power and he destroyed most of the mansion and xmen roster.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Storm Calling
@lazystudent said:

" savage hulk easily , storm cnat take any dameg from the hulk without losing where as hulk cna take anything she throws at him. If she is flying he can jump up to her he jumps miles! , he can throw buildings etc at her he cant break up storms via thunderclap, he can take multipal ligtning strikes can easily shatter ice and rain and storm winds wouldnt even phase him. Where as on the other hand a thudnerclap would do serious interbal damage to storm, a punch would kill her , a huge object thrown at her would crush ko or kill her if it was to large for her to destroy and savage hulk could easily throw an object of that size. Once agaon storm fans are giving her far to much respect she cnat beat a savage hulk she could have a few xmen with her and they wpould still lose savage hulk is only behind wwh in power and he destroyed most of the mansion and xmen roster. "

No I think hulk fans are giving hulk too much respect

If you remotely read anything I posted above you would of realized how all of the scenario's you pointed out would not work in a battle against Storm. A huge object would never connect with a flying Storm and she could easily will them away as easily as she can move the hulk himself...

And I don't care how powerful the hulk is, even in WWH stage he bent to Storm's winds, so that case doesn't help much either...
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@Storm Calling:  i read the whole thread actually.  Hulk has several ways he could one shot storm and he could take anything storm can hit him with from range , her only hope is oxygen removal and if hulk thunderclaps while she tries that shes out. Iam not a hulk fan actualy iam a realist storm has a sub 20% change of winning since she cant bfr him in this battle and thats her best chance. As fof wwh bending to storms winds didnt stop him owning the xmen did it so not gonna help her here.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Storm Calling
@lazystudent said:
" @Storm Calling:  i read the whole thread actually.  Hulk has several ways he could one shot storm and he could take anything storm can hit him with from range , her only hope is oxygen removal and if hulk thunderclaps while she tries that shes out. Iam not a hulk fan actualy iam a realist storm has a sub 20% change of winning since she cant bfr him in this battle and thats her best chance. As fof wwh bending to storms winds didnt stop him owning the xmen did it so not gonna help her here. "
If you did then why haven't you disputed any of the things I have mentioned here?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By EdwardWindsor

cos its quite simple you have the name storm in your name u wont except tha simple fact she wont win , in the incredible hulk annual number 5 hulk gets hits by a lightning bolt of a billion volts and doesnt go down. So storms lightning is out , the abilty to flashfreeze is out since he would shatter ice, her only chance is oxygern removal and as i said before takes a few secoinds to take him down like that and he could just thunderclap his way out since the shockwave would take storm out.  She has neevr taken down anyone near hulks level where as savage hulk cracked onslaughts armour and even thor couldnt do that so in terms of pure power and durabilty its a complete miss match.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Storm Calling
@lazystudent said:
"  

cos its quite simple you have the name storm in your name u wont except tha simple fact she wont win ,

"
That is simply offending, 

If you look back at all my post that I have ever made here I have done nothing but stick to my facts and never go overboard. If I believe that Storm loses I would in fact state that Storm loses, but if I have a logical claim for why I believe Storm would win and have posted said facts in grave detail, Then I at least deserve the respect to not get passed off or judged by a name in my avatar.

Storm has taken down and can take down beings hulk level if they have the weaknesses that he has against her powerset...
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By EdwardWindsor
 Storm has taken down and can take down beings hulk level if they have the weaknesses that he has against her powerset...  proove it!, i want a scan of somebody at savage hulk lvl its not gonna happen. Your whole argument is offensive she cant take any damage thou where as hulk can she isnt gonna one shot savage hulk where as anyone can see hulk can oneshot storm easily.  The only wy she can win as i have said a few times is oxygen removal.

and i dont care what anyone think of me on here its a website lol