Savage Hulk vs. Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Storm Calling
@lazystudent said:
"  Storm has taken down and can take down beings hulk level if they have the weaknesses that he has against her powerset...  proove it!, i want a scan of somebody at savage hulk lvl its not gonna happen. Your whole argument is offensive she cant take any damage thou where as hulk can she isnt gonna one shot savage hulk where as anyone can see hulk can oneshot storm easily.  The only wy she can win as i have said a few times is oxygen removal.   and i dont care what anyone think of me on here its a website lol "
If you were even a tiny bit knowledgeable about hulk you would of known that hulk can breath in a vacuum of space, so removing his oxygen won't even help.

Look up above and you'd see I provided instances of beings with hulk level strength including hulk himself getting bested by Storm...

Frankly I don't even think you are even worth my time to even provide you with anymore facts because you are clearly unable to dodge what I have already proven in plain sight. You have been completely rude and disrespectful and I bid you farewell!
Def_Con_Jon#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Def_Con_Jon#1

Storm aint never beatin hulk. end of story 
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Stormcell
@Son Of Storm said:

"The best thing for Storm to do is STAY FAR AWAY!!!...I dont think thunderclaps will work because she has used air pressure to completely "mute" the sound from inside a noisy club. She cold also (maybe) scatter it with her winds.  She could also do that trick that she did against Hulk B4...Turning him back into banner......She could also freeze him to death as Hulk has been effected by her cold B4 so I'm not seeing Y she can just freeze him solid.....  Basically since Storm has encountered Hulk B4 she knows to end this battle quick and easy...Because if not she better get ready to summon that Hulk pushing wind she used XD. "

A thunderclap will not work against Storm. Hulk already tried a thunderclap against Storm and she nullified it with her air control. 

That said, this is a very easy fight for Storm.  

1) She could snowblind him which means he has no way of locating her to know where to attack or anything. 
2) He cannot stand against her winds. She has proven this several times.  
3) IIRC, Hulk was holding his breath when he was out in space. (When you hold your breath, you take air in your lungs first, but Storm can command the air to leave your lungs.) Hulk can hold his breath for a long time, but he still has to breathe. This means Storm can rob his lungs of air while he's blind and just roaring in frustration.  He will pass out and she can keep him unconscious by keeping him in a vacuum after he passes out.
4) She can short-circuit his brain by beaming an EMP directly into it. IIRC, she and Cable killed the Hulk when he attacked him with a psi blast at the same time she overloaded his nervous system with  a powerful bolt of lightning to the head. She had to bring him back to life with a lightning bolt to the heart. She should be able to knock him out with a surgical lightning strike. 

Storm Calling: 

Do you have the scan where Hulk was running from Storm while he was holding Cable and tried to bring her down with a thunderclap. She neutralized it with her air control and told him that her patience with him will only go so far.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Storm Calling
Edit, I'll have a look in my collection but I'm not sure...

Also I thought hulk could adapt to environments such as air and breathing underwater?
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Stormcell

I think Hulk can hold his breath for an hour or maybe a few hours. I don't remember. He may be able to adapt and I just don't recall it. 

That said, if Storm just throws up a blinding cover of snow or blinding rain, I think it automatically makes the fight a tie without her even throwing an attack at him. He just has a one-trick pony power while she has tons of scenerios she can try to knock him out. She has more than enough power to do that.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Storm Calling
Thunderclap is now officially ineffective-
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Doorknobs
@Storm Calling said:
"
Thunderclap is now officially ineffective-
"
If this is the only time shes ever done it, than I still say she can be taken down by a thunder clap
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Stormultt
@Doorknobs:
I also think fi she isnt bloodlusted she has not even a slim chance of winning. 

If bloodlusted she could easily take his breathe away.  or do the electromagnetic beam thing to his mind. 

Storm is pro-life and thats one of the things you have to take into consideration when speaking about her in battle threads.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Storm Calling
@Doorknobs: 

It's not happening, 

and I knew before I even found the scan that it would be ineffective against someone like Storm. The proof is there and I won't argue anymore about it.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#110  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
"@Doorknobs:   It's not happening,   and I knew before I even found the scan that it would be ineffective against someone like Storm. The proof is there and I won't argue anymore about it. "

you won't argue about because you know you have lost, all you can throw up is abunch of one time, or rare scans that don't mean Jack.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Storm Calling

And how many times has the hulk beat Storm with a Thunderclap on panel? I could just as easily say what you're suggesting "don't mean jack" since you have nothing that suggest it would work...

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Stormcell

It should be common sense that some kind of shockwave or thunderclap should not work on somebody with Storm's control over air and wind.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Stormcell
@Stormultt said:
"@Doorknobs: I also think fi she isnt bloodlusted she has not even a slim chance of winning.  If bloodlusted she could easily take his breathe away.  or do the electromagnetic beam thing to his mind.  Storm is pro-life and thats one of the things you have to take into consideration when speaking about her in battle threads. "

Actually, taking Hulk's durability in mind means that Storm can cut up more against him than she would on somebody like Beast. I don't think Hulk has much of a chance at all against Storm. She can easily neutralize him as a threat by blinding him and she can knock him out at a distance any number of ways that would not kill him.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Storm Calling

Agreed, hulk's not getting close and I don't see any projectiles connecting with Storm. Hulk is powerless to stop Storm while she unleashes all she can dish and some...

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
"Agreed, hulk's not getting close and I don't see any projectiles connecting with Storm. Hulk is powerless to stop Storm while she unleashes all she can dish and some... "

@Stormcell said:
"@Stormultt said:
"@Doorknobs: I also think fi she isnt bloodlusted she has not even a slim chance of winning.  If bloodlusted she could easily take his breathe away.  or do the electromagnetic beam thing to his mind.  Storm is pro-life and thats one of the things you have to take into consideration when speaking about her in battle threads. "
Actually, taking Hulk's durability in mind means that Storm can cut up more against him than she would on somebody like Beast. I don't think Hulk has much of a chance at all against Storm. She can easily neutralize him as a threat by blinding him and she can knock him out at a distance any number of ways that would not kill him. "

is it just me or is there something fishy about the only people saying Storm has a chance, actually have Storm in their name 8o 
hell even "Stomultt" a person who absolutley despised me and calls me a Storm Hater, and Biased. addmitted a few posts back that Storm loses this fight. 
She can't beat Hulk, because she is not going to be able to take his breath away (nor would it bother him if she did) and if she tries the she is vulnerable to a TC, because she won't be able to guard against it like she did in the last scan.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:
"Agreed, hulk's not getting close and I don't see any projectiles connecting with Storm. Hulk is powerless to stop Storm while she unleashes all she can dish and some... "

@Stormcell said:
"@Stormultt said:
Actually, taking Hulk's durability in mind means that Storm can cut up more against him than she would on somebody like Beast. I don't think Hulk has much of a chance at all against Storm. She can easily neutralize him as a threat by blinding him and she can knock him out at a distance any number of ways that would not kill him. "
is it just me or is there something fishy about the only people saying Storm has a chance, actually have Storm in their name 8o hell even "Stomultt" a person who absolutley despised me and calls me a Storm Hater, and Biased. addmitted a few posts back that Storm loses this fight. She can't beat Hulk, because she is not going to be able to take his breath away (nor would it bother him if she did) and if she tries the she is vulnerable to a TC, because she won't be able to guard against it like she did in the last scan. "

I never called you a storm hater you incoherent tyrant! And i said storm loses if BFR or bloodlust isn't allowed that's my opinion though, not storm calling's or stormcell's opinion. Stop insulting their intellegence and just debate hun. They aren't idiotic storm fan's because they are putting up an argument and actually attempting to have a logical debate. This goes for any person supporting any character. stop insulting them they have dont nothing wrong but try to debated in a civilized way.
Avatar image for rage_of_olympus
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus

The longer the fight lasts the greater the odds of Hulk winning really. Her best bet is battle field removal. Outside of that she really can't do anything to keep an angry Hulk down. Unfortunately Hulk can't fly, so his ability to reach her is also hampered. 

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Stormultt
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"The longer the fight lasts the greater the odds of Hulk winning really. Her best bet is battle field removal. Outside of that she really can't do anything to keep an angry Hulk down. Unfortunately Hulk can't fly, so his ability to reach her is also hampered.  "

Actually i agree then i dont. If she is bloodlusted she could easily give him a electromagnetic beam to the brain which would take him out. but she wouldn't seeing as how personalities aren't taken out of this fight. like i said storm isn't completely irrelevant in a fight like this wereas if he had a speed factor some what like ms.marvel he'd win.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Storm Calling
@Stormultt: EMP to the brain won't kill the hulk, it happened twice and he survived. it will revert him back to banner form and Storm could just physically disable him with a punch...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Stormultt
@Storm Calling:
But it'll do some damage and take the hulk out and bring banner out. which is an end to the fight. but that won't happen because storm isn't bloodlusted.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Caligula
@Stormultt said:
"@Caligula said:
"@Storm Calling said:

@Stormcell said:
"@Stormultt said:
is it just me or is there something fishy about the only people saying Storm has a chance, actually have Storm in their name 8o hell even "Stomultt" a person who absolutley despised me and calls me a Storm Hater, and Biased. addmitted a few posts back that Storm loses this fight. She can't beat Hulk, because she is not going to be able to take his breath away (nor would it bother him if she did) and if she tries the she is vulnerable to a TC, because she won't be able to guard against it like she did in the last scan. "
I never called you a storm hater you incoherent tyrant! And i said storm loses if BFR or bloodlust isn't allowed that's my opinion though, not storm calling's or stormcell's opinion. Stop insulting their intellegence and just debate hun. They aren't idiotic storm fan's because they are putting up an argument and actually attempting to have a logical debate. This goes for any person supporting any character. stop insulting them they have dont nothing wrong but try to debated in a civilized way. "

How did I insult them.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Storm Calling
@Stormultt: She doesn't have to be bloodlusted to send a zap to his brain, she did it both times on panel while her morals applied. She'd know that the hulk would survive and attempt another in order to save herself...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Stormultt
@Storm Calling:
Ok...yes i agree on that then.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Caligula

Too bad that EMP crap only works if Cables Guiding it. 
Hulk Wins.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Storm Calling
@Stormultt: Don't feed the trolls, just ignore them...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Stormultt
@Caligula said:
"Too bad that EMP crap only works if Cables Guiding it. Hulk Wins. "

No the scan above showed her giving an EMP to Clor hun.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Caligula

im a troll eh? 
I'm not the one defending a character who is outmatched severly.
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Stormultt said:
" Actually i agree then i dont. If she is bloodlusted she could easily give him a electromagnetic beam to the brain which would take him out. but she wouldn't seeing as how personalities aren't taken out of this fight. like i said storm isn't completely irrelevant in a fight like this wereas if he had a speed factor some what like ms.marvel he'd win. "
Has an electromagnetic beam to the brain ever taken out an enraged Savage Hulk? I remember something akin to this working against Grey Hulk before. I recall her doing something similar to Hulk, but she had assistance from Cable, and the Hulk was being controlled by Onslaught as I recall. His healing factor has overcome so ridiculous attacks and injuries. Like I said, the longer this fight goes, the chances of Storm winning decline. 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Caligula
@Son Of Storm said:
"Well Y not..I mean even the Hulk has to breath?! "

His lungs > Storm's power. 

He would physically breather harder than she could control. 

Also the Emp thing is PIS. or she could have ended WWH much faster than they did. face it Most X-Men got stomped by him.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Dro

Hulk can go for very extended periods of time without breathing, as evidenced by the fact that he can survive in space.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Storm Calling
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Stormultt said:
" Actually i agree then i dont. If she is bloodlusted she could easily give him a electromagnetic beam to the brain which would take him out. but she wouldn't seeing as how personalities aren't taken out of this fight. like i said storm isn't completely irrelevant in a fight like this wereas if he had a speed factor some what like ms.marvel he'd win. "
Has an electromagnetic beam to the brain ever taken out an enraged Savage Hulk? I remember something akin to this working against Grey Hulk before. I recall her doing something similar to Hulk, but she had assistance from Cable, and the Hulk was being controlled by Onslaught as I recall. His healing factor has overcome so ridiculous attacks and injuries. Like I said, the longer this fight goes, the chances of Storm winning decline.  "
Both instances cable was present to mentally guide the lightning, recent events however have proven that she is now able to do this attack on her own without the aid of cable.

The EMP to the brain only rebooted the hulks mind and started back up as Banner. Banner is vulnerable to anything Storm can dish...
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Dro
@Storm Calling said:
" @Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Stormultt said:
Has an electromagnetic beam to the brain ever taken out an enraged Savage Hulk? I remember something akin to this working against Grey Hulk before. I recall her doing something similar to Hulk, but she had assistance from Cable, and the Hulk was being controlled by Onslaught as I recall. His healing factor has overcome so ridiculous attacks and injuries. Like I said, the longer this fight goes, the chances of Storm winning decline.  "
Both instances cable was present to mentally guide the lightning, recent events however have proven that she is now able to do this attack on her own without the aid of cable. The EMP to the brain only rebooted the hulks mind and started back up as Banner. Banner is vulnerable to anything Storm can dish... "
What's to stop him from just hulking back up?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#133  Edited By castleking
@Caligula said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

His lungs > Storm's power.  He would physically breather harder than she could control.  Also the Emp thing is PIS. or she could have ended WWH much faster than they did. face it Most X-Men got stomped by him. "
they forgot about various x men abilities to give WWH the chance to stomp. also atks that didnt  stop WWH would certainly stop reg. hulk.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Storm Calling
@Dro: Storm disabling banner before he can...
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Stormcell
@Caligula said:
"@Son Of Storm said:
His lungs > Storm's power.  He would physically breather harder than she could control.  Also the Emp thing is PIS. or she could have ended WWH much faster than they did. face it Most X-Men got stomped by him. "

1) Storm's powers>Hulk's lungs. Storm can exert enough power over air and wind to redirect energy blasts of tremendous force and strain out even the most powerful of mutants. Hulk cannot exert anywhere near that much force over the air with his lungs. 

2) You just explained one of the major reasons why WWH was PIS. Storm should have been able to end him as a threat in many different ways.
Avatar image for stormamazonphien_d_x
StormAmazonPhien(d)x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm finishes him
cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By cracks

hahahahaha

Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Storm Calling said:
"Both instances cable was present to mentally guide the lightning, recent events however have proven that she is now able to do this attack on her own without the aid of cable. The EMP to the brain only rebooted the hulks mind and started back up as Banner. Banner is vulnerable to anything Storm can dish... "

I never argued that Storm couldn't use the attack on her. What I am asking is if it has been shown to work on an enraged Savage Hulk without circumstances. And if she has ever done this without assistance to the Hulk. Ragnarok only possesses a fraction of Thor's power mind you. What might work on him doesn't necessarily mean in anyway would work on Hulk. Especially when he has such a ridiculous healing factor.
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Stormcell
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Storm Calling said:
"Both instances cable was present to mentally guide the lightning, recent events however have proven that she is now able to do this attack on her own without the aid of cable. The EMP to the brain only rebooted the hulks mind and started back up as Banner. Banner is vulnerable to anything Storm can dish... "
 I never argued that Storm couldn't use the attack on her. What I am asking is if it has been shown to work on an enraged Savage Hulk without circumstances. And if she has ever done this without assistance to the Hulk. Ragnarok only possesses a fraction of Thor's power mind you. What might work on him doesn't necessarily mean in anyway would work on Hulk. Especially when he has such a ridiculous healing factor. "

It doesn't matter if its the Hulk or regular Joe. Storm can dtect the nervous system within living things and understands the flow of electrons. If she switches her vision to this, she will know exactly how to strike the Hulk to short circuit his mind. She did something similar to Clor.
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Stormcell said:

" @Rage.Of.Olympus saidIt doesn't matter if its the Hulk or regular Joe. Storm can dtect the nervous system within living things and understands the flow of electrons. If she switches her vision to this, she will know exactly how to strike the Hulk to short circuit his mind. She did something similar to Clor. "

I seriously wanted to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "It doesn't matter if it's the Hulk or a regular Joe.". I mean seriously, how many times has Hulk withstood or resisted attacks that would annihilate or work on a regular person?  To make such a statement is rather stupid in my opinion. No offense. 

Yes she did it to Ragnarok, the Thor clone. And guess what? She kept him down for literally a few seconds and he only has a fraction of Thor's physical prowess, none of his power, and has nowhere near the healing factor that Hulk has. On top of that, his part cyborg. 

So if she can't keep Ragnarok down, why would it keep an enraged Savage Hulk down?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Caligula
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"@Stormcell said:

" @Rage.Of.Olympus saidIt doesn't matter if its the Hulk or regular Joe. Storm can dtect the nervous system within living things and understands the flow of electrons. If she switches her vision to this, she will know exactly how to strike the Hulk to short circuit his mind. She did something similar to Clor. "

I seriously wanted to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "It doesn't matter if it's the Hulk or a regular Joe.". I mean seriously, how many times has Hulk withstood or resisted attacks that would annihilate or work on a regular person?  To make such a statement is rather stupid in my opinion. No offense.   Yes she did it to Ragnarok, the Thor clone. And guess what? She kept him down for literally a few seconds and he only has a fraction of Thor's physical prowess, none of his power, and has nowhere near the healing factor that Hulk has. On top of that, his part cyborg.   So if she can't keep Ragnarok down, why would it keep an enraged Savage Hulk down? "

Selene couldn't attack his mind with Magic, and that was a weaker version of Hulk, it was Grey Hulk aka Joe Fixit, and not Savage Hulk. 

Savage Hulk Can also regenrate his entire Muscular and Tissue structre in under a minute. 

Also I have a Scan of of Man-Thing burning through his skull and touching his brain, and Hulk shrugs it off. 

all of this EMP shutting it down is PIS, because both time it required Cables aid.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#142  Edited By Son Of Storm
WOW this is still going on? Why?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By castleking
b/c someone doesnt want to admit that hulk will lose to a brain assualt that shuts down electrical impulses
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk wins.One Thunderclap.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Son Of Storm
@castleking said:
" b/c someone doesnt want to admit that hulk will lose to a brain assualt that shuts down electrical impulses
"
Well it kinda will..
sorry to "someone"
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By castleking
@Son Of Storm said:

" @castleking said:

" b/c someone doesnt want to admit that hulk will lose to a brain assualt that shuts down electrical impulses
"
Well it kinda will..
sorry to "someone"
"
yup. if i were fighting for hulk i wouldnt even bother arguing that point but various others instead..
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Son Of Storm
@castleking said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @castleking said:
"
Well it kinda will..
sorry to "someone"
"
yup. if i were fighting for hulk i wouldnt even bother arguing that point but various others instead..
yea.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#148  Edited By Sparda
@Vance Astro said:
" Hulk wins.One Thunderclap. "
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
I'm sorry but how exactly will a TC work when 1)storm control the winds that the TC ride on. 2)She can mute sound. 3)Can make a pressure dome to block it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#150  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
I'm sorry but how exactly will a TC work when 1)storm control the winds that the TC ride on. 2)She can mute sound. 3)Can make a pressure dome to block it. "
She's too slow to stop it.