Savage Hulk vs. Storm

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#151  Edited By Caligula
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Hulk wins.One Thunderclap. "
"
I'm sorry but how exactly will a TC work when 1)storm control the winds that the TC ride on. 2)She can mute sound. 3)Can make a pressure dome to block it. "

and she can do that all while trying to EMP Hulk's Brain. no. no. she can't as soon as she goes to disable Hulk, he TC's her before she can stop it. 
Storm is not even in the same league as the Hulk
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
I'm sorry but how exactly will a TC work when 1)storm control the winds that the TC ride on. 2)She can mute sound. 3)Can make a pressure dome to block it. "
and she can do that all while trying to EMP Hulk's Brain. no. no. she can't as soon as she goes to disable Hulk, he TC's her before she can stop it. Storm is not even in the same league as the Hulk "
Umm since I'm like half dead and don't feel like looking..Did BFR get removed? Also I still fail to see how Hulk will win when he can't even touch her. What exactly is he planning to do..yell?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By castleking
@Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
and she can do that all while trying to EMP Hulk's Brain. no. no. she can't as soon as she goes to disable Hulk, he TC's her before she can stop it. Storm is not even in the same league as the Hulk "
agreed. she is on another lvl
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Caligula
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
Umm since I'm like half dead and don't feel like looking..Did BFR get removed? Also I still fail to see how Hulk will win when he can't even touch her. What exactly is he planning to do..yell? "

last time i looked BFR wasn't allowed in this fight. and even if it wasn't she could't BFR Hulk the most she has ever pushed him with her winds was about 10 to 15 feet. that's not far enough fro a BFR. 

Like I said, He will TC her if she tries the EMP thing. (althought it wouldn't work on Hulk w/o Cable). 

And he doesn't have to TC her to hurt her, he is more than capable of plucking her from the sky, he has done so to dozens of flyers. 
 IronMan, Comet Man, Gladiator, and Human Torch just to name a few, and even more impressive he Did it to Torch while torch was on fire.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
Umm since I'm like half dead and don't feel like looking..Did BFR get removed? Also I still fail to see how Hulk will win when he can't even touch her. What exactly is he planning to do..yell? "
last time i looked BFR wasn't allowed in this fight. and even if it wasn't she could't BFR Hulk the most she has ever pushed him with her winds was about 10 to 15 feet. that's not far enough fro a BFR.  Like I said, He will TC her if she tries the EMP thing. (althought it wouldn't work on Hulk w/o Cable).  And he doesn't have to TC her to hurt her, he is more than capable of plucking her from the sky, he has done so to dozens of flyers.  IronMan, Comet Man, Gladiator, and Human Torch just to name a few, and even more impressive he Did it to Torch while torch was on fire. "
  • OK.
  • Then its gonna be a stalemate....She cant hurt Hulk and Hulk can't hurt her.
  • And yet none of those people can summon tornado winds backed by  lightning to throw him back on the ground..
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Caligula
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
last time i looked BFR wasn't allowed in this fight. and even if it wasn't she could't BFR Hulk the most she has ever pushed him with her winds was about 10 to 15 feet. that's not far enough fro a BFR.  Like I said, He will TC her if she tries the EMP thing. (althought it wouldn't work on Hulk w/o Cable).  And he doesn't have to TC her to hurt her, he is more than capable of plucking her from the sky, he has done so to dozens of flyers.  IronMan, Comet Man, Gladiator, and Human Torch just to name a few, and even more impressive he Did it to Torch while torch was on fire. "
  • OK.
  • And yet none of those people can summon tornado winds backed by  lightning to throw him back on the ground..
"

no but Johnny went Super Nova on him, and he survived. without a scratch. Iron Man's Emp's had no effect on Hulk, Comet Man's Pitch Thought couldn't effect his mind. Karnak's best Shot did absolutley nothing, it didn't even Move him, neither did High Evolutionary's or Selenes or Havoks strongest attacks have any effect on him. Man-Thing burned through his skull and his Brain, and Hulk shrugged it off. Fin Fang Fooms Godlike Dragons Flame had no effect. He held up a 150 billion ton Mountain on his back (so pressure won't be a problem). his TC clap worked even in Namor's kingdom underwater. the wind of off his punch shook the Rocky Mountains. He defeated Gladiator at Full Confidence with relative ease. 

please tell what Storm is gonna do to him.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#158  Edited By castleking
ur joking right? none of what u just mention have any baring on electrical signals to the brain. a HF is not going to generate knew neural synapses when it is being shut down by an outside force
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" @Sparda said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
  • OK.
"
no but Johnny went Super Nova on him, and he survived. without a scratch. Iron Man's Emp's had no effect on Hulk, Comet Man's Pitch Thought couldn't effect his mind. Karnak's best Shot did absolutley nothing, it didn't even Move him, neither did High Evolutionary's or Selenes or Havoks strongest attacks have any effect on him. Man-Thing burned through his skull and his Brain, and Hulk shrugged it off. Fin Fang Fooms Godlike Dragons Flame had no effect. He held up a 150 billion ton Mountain on his back (so pressure won't be a problem). his TC clap worked even in Namor's kingdom underwater. the wind of off his punch shook the Rocky Mountains. He defeated Gladiator at Full Confidence with relative ease.  please tell what Storm is gonna do to him. "
I did say a stalemate...Hulk is a god when it comes down to physical stuff. But Storm wont let him get that close. The only reason I brought up a pressure dome is because it will block his TC....
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#160  Edited By Storm Calling
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:

" @Stormcell said:

" @Rage.Of.Olympus saidIt doesn't matter if its the Hulk or regular Joe. Storm can dtect the nervous system within living things and understands the flow of electrons. If she switches her vision to this, she will know exactly how to strike the Hulk to short circuit his mind. She did something similar to Clor. "

I seriously wanted to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "It doesn't matter if it's the Hulk or a regular Joe.". I mean seriously, how many times has Hulk withstood or resisted attacks that would annihilate or work on a regular person?  To make such a statement is rather stupid in my opinion. No offense.   Yes she did it to Ragnarok, the Thor clone. And guess what? She kept him down for literally a few seconds and he only has a fraction of Thor's physical prowess, none of his power, and has nowhere near the healing factor that Hulk has. On top of that, his part cyborg.   So if she can't keep Ragnarok down, why would it keep an enraged Savage Hulk down? "
Wasn't the point of how long it kept him down, it was the fact that it actually dropped him on his behind for a few seconds after none of her other attacks could do so.

If this attack hits on Hulk it will revert him back to banner form and he will be left helpless for a few seconds as I pointed out...
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" @Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"@Stormcell said:

" @Rage.Of.Olympus saidIt doesn't matter if its the Hulk or regular Joe. Storm can dtect the nervous system within living things and understands the flow of electrons. If she switches her vision to this, she will know exactly how to strike the Hulk to short circuit his mind. She did something similar to Clor. "

I seriously wanted to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "It doesn't matter if it's the Hulk or a regular Joe.". I mean seriously, how many times has Hulk withstood or resisted attacks that would annihilate or work on a regular person?  To make such a statement is rather stupid in my opinion. No offense.   Yes she did it to Ragnarok, the Thor clone. And guess what? She kept him down for literally a few seconds and he only has a fraction of Thor's physical prowess, none of his power, and has nowhere near the healing factor that Hulk has. On top of that, his part cyborg.   So if she can't keep Ragnarok down, why would it keep an enraged Savage Hulk down? "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Selene couldn't attack his mind with Magic, and that was a weaker version of Hulk, it was Grey Hulk aka Joe Fixit, and not Savage Hulk.  Savage Hulk Can also regenrate his entire Muscular and Tissue structre in under a minute.  Also I have a Scan of of Man-Thing burning through his skull and touching his brain, and Hulk shrugs it off.  all of this EMP shutting it down is PIS, because both time it required Cables aid. "
None of those attacks were an emp to the brain, and hulk already proved resistance to mind attacks when he was fighting cable. That was why cable needed to guide Storm's attack because his were ineffective.

You fail again...
SP1D3RxV3N0M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By SP1D3RxV3N0M

Hulk claps.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Storm Calling

And Storm laughs.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"@Stormcell said:

Selene couldn't attack his mind with Magic, and that was a weaker version of Hulk, it was Grey Hulk aka Joe Fixit, and not Savage Hulk.  Savage Hulk Can also regenrate his entire Muscular and Tissue structre in under a minute.  Also I have a Scan of of Man-Thing burning through his skull and touching his brain, and Hulk shrugs it off.  all of this EMP shutting it down is PIS, because both time it required Cables aid. "
None of those attacks were an emp to the brain, and hulk already proved resistance to mind attacks when he was fighting cable. That was why cable needed to guide Storm's attack because his were ineffective.  You fail again... "

no you fail sir. 

you just addmitted it took Cable's power + Storm's to do the emp thing to the Hulk. 
so don't tell me I fail.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Ziro

Either Hulk or stalemate.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:

None of those attacks were an emp to the brain, and hulk already proved resistance to mind attacks when he was fighting cable. That was why cable needed to guide Storm's attack because his were ineffective.  You fail again... "
no you fail sir.  you just addmitted it took Cable's power + Storm's to do the emp thing to the Hulk. so don't tell me I fail. "
Umm please reread the words you quoted

I said cable "guided" Storm's attack to the hulk's brain. Storm has already proven she can do this alone now.

You fail again...
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:

no you fail sir.  you just addmitted it took Cable's power + Storm's to do the emp thing to the Hulk. so don't tell me I fail. "
Umm please reread the words you quoted  I said cable "guided" Storm's attack to the hulk's brain. Storm has already proven she can do this alone now.  You fail again... "

she hasn't proven she can do it to Hulk. 
ans let me guess I bet she did it to Once, and you think yet again. that if a character does something ONE time that they can just do at their whim. you sir have no idea how comics work. 

and I'm afraid if Manthing touching Hulk's Brain did not kill, or KO him then she won't either, and as soon as she tries it she gets TC'ed into oblivion, because she isn't going to be able to stop the TC when all of she is concentrating on Hulk's brain. 

it is you who fail sir. you might wanna log off before you embarass yourself any further son.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:

" @Storm Calling said:

" @Caligula said:

" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:

Umm please reread the words you quoted  I said cable "guided" Storm's attack to the hulk's brain. Storm has already proven she can do this alone now.  You fail again... "
she hasn't proven she can do it to Hulk. ans let me guess I bet she did it to Once, and you think yet again. that if a character does something ONE time that they can just do at their whim. you sir have no idea how comics work.  and I'm afraid if Manthing touching Hulk's Brain did not kill, or KO him then she won't either, and as soon as she tries it she gets TC'ed into oblivion, because she isn't going to be able to stop the TC when all of she is concentrating on Hulk's brain.  it is you who fail sir. you might wanna log off before you embarass yourself any further son. "
And yet you here have "zero" instances of Hulk actually accomplishing a Thunder Clap on Storm nor surviving an EMP to the brain. While continuing to patronize people who have instances that suggest such attack wouldn't work and would work. As if you have concrete evidence that would suggest that your facts are more concrete then theirs. Please...

Stop being hypocritical and log off before you embarrass yourself anymore then you already have.

Storm  nullifies his thunderclap and beams an EMP to his brain, he reverts back to banner and Storm lays the smackdown.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Caligula
@Storm Calling said:
"@Caligula said:

" @Storm Calling said:

" @Caligula said:

" @Storm Calling said:
" @Caligula said:

she hasn't proven she can do it to Hulk. ans let me guess I bet she did it to Once, and you think yet again. that if a character does something ONE time that they can just do at their whim. you sir have no idea how comics work.  and I'm afraid if Manthing touching Hulk's Brain did not kill, or KO him then she won't either, and as soon as she tries it she gets TC'ed into oblivion, because she isn't going to be able to stop the TC when all of she is concentrating on Hulk's brain.  it is you who fail sir. you might wanna log off before you embarass yourself any further son. "
And yet you here have "zero" instances of Hulk actually accomplishing a Thunder Clap on Storm nor surviving an EMP to the brain. While continuing to patronize people who have instances that suggest such attack wouldn't work and would work. As if you have concrete evidence that would suggest that your facts are more concrete then theirs. Please... Stop being hypocritical and log off before you embarrass yourself anymore then you already have.  Storm  nullifies his thunderclap and beams an EMP to his brain, he reverts back to banner and Storm lays the smackdown. "

you wish that's how it went down, she can't nullify his Thunder Clap, and do the Emp at the same time, as soon as she goes for it she is dead. 
THE ONLY INSTANCES YOU HAVE THAT SHE USED IT ON HULK are when cable was with her. she is not gonna do it to him by herself.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Storm Calling
@Caligula said:
" you wish that's how it went down, she can't nullify his Thunder Clap, and do the Emp at the same time, as soon as she goes for it she is dead. THE ONLY INSTANCES YOU HAVE THAT SHE USED IT ON HULK are when cable was with her. she is not gonna do it to him by herself. "
Scan that says she won't or can't?
Avatar image for rage_of_olympus
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Storm Calling said:
"
Wasn't the point of how long it kept him down, it was the fact that it actually dropped him on his behind for a few seconds after none of her other attacks could do so.  If this attack hits on Hulk it will revert him back to banner form and he will be left helpless for a few seconds as I pointed out... "

Show me an attack such as this, reverting an enraged Savage Hulk back to Banner. Without any circumstances I might add. Him being say, mind controlled counts as circumstances. If there isn't any, and seeing as how this attack can't keep Ragnarok down, this isn't an option for Storm really.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Caligula
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Storm Calling said:
"
Wasn't the point of how long it kept him down, it was the fact that it actually dropped him on his behind for a few seconds after none of her other attacks could do so.  If this attack hits on Hulk it will revert him back to banner form and he will be left helpless for a few seconds as I pointed out... "
 Show me an attack such as this, reverting an enraged Savage Hulk back to Banner. Without any circumstances I might add. Him being say, mind controlled counts as circumstances. If there isn't any, and seeing as how this attack can't keep Ragnarok down, this isn't an option for Storm really. "

I agree.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Storm Calling
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:

" @Storm Calling said:

"

Show me an attack such as this, reverting an enraged Savage Hulk back to Banner. Without any circumstances I might add. Him being say, mind controlled counts as circumstances. If there isn't any, and seeing as how this attack can't keep Ragnarok down, this isn't an option for Storm really. "
Show me an instance which suggest that a savage hulk can withstand one and then we can get somewhere 

He was being mind controlled by onslaught, the most powerful telepath ever, show me an instance where savage hulk can withstand his mind control.

Hulk still has mental synapses no matter how powerful he may become, and that's what makes his mind vulnerable to Storm's attack.

The attack wasn't meant to keep the hulk down, it was meant to reboot his mind, and thus rid his mind of the mind control and the hulk, and it worked effectively which reverted him back to banner form. Regardless to if Ragnarok reawakened from the attack, his mind was still rebooted by the emp to his brain which force him down...
Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Storm Calling said:
" Show me an instance which suggest that a savage hulk can withstand one and then we can get somewhere   He was being mind controlled by onslaught, the most powerful telepath ever, show me an instance where savage hulk can withstand his mind control.  Hulk still has mental synapses no matter how powerful he may become, and that's what makes his mind vulnerable to Storm's attack.  The attack wasn't meant to keep the hulk down, it was meant to reboot his mind, and thus rid his mind of the mind control and the hulk, and it worked effectively which reverted him back to banner form. Regardless to if Ragnarok reawakened from the attack, his mind was still rebooted by the emp to his brain which force him down... "
The burden of prove is on you, as you attempted to use it as a tactic and I'm asking you at what you are basing it on, as I have seen Hulk resist countless attacks that would work on other beings, and other shit. 

What the hell are you talking about? When did I say Hulk can withstand Onslaught's mind control? I said provide me evidence for this attack working on Hulk when he isn't being affected by outside circumstances. 

Hulk also has molecules, but his resisted molecular disruption. He has transformed into the Hulk despite his Gamma Energy being drain or his life force being affected etc. His healing factor and resistance is rather uber. Clearly this attack isn't very effective as it only kept Ragnarok down for seconds. It obviously can't put the Hulk down. 

You're argument is that, once she does this attack, he will revert back to Banner and he will be vulnerable correct? Well prove it. Show me an instance where such an attack reverts an enraged Savage Hulk back to Banner without outside circumstances affecting the Hulk. Him being reverted back to Banner mostly depends, on his psychological mental state, and him being affected by Onslaught's mind control, clearly would affect it. So like I said, I'd like some proof. That's all I'm asking.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#175  Edited By Matezoide2

ok,i barely read this,but is Storm Calling claiming Storm can attack Hulk's mind or something?

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide:
She can use an EMP on his mind as she did clor standing for an electromagnetic pulse. which will severely damage him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Matezoide2

scan?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Stormultt said:

" @Matezoide: She can use an EMP on his mind as she did clor standing for an electromagnetic pulse. which will severely damage him. "

What? If didn't severely damage Ragnarok/Clor who only has a fraction of Thor's power, and is part cyborg on top of everything, it's going to severely damage the Hulk? Based on that alone and on top of Hulk's ridiculous healing factor, and resistance, it really isn't going to do much if anything to the Hulk.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Stormultt
@Matezoide:
its back in the thread just go look! PLEASE! no seriously its about 1 or 2 pages back. and for the record i want to say for a debater who may be a storm fanboy/girl storm calling did an pretty damn good job trying to explain his opinions and how he thought the fight would play out showing facts and feats. also did a good job on not getting banned because if it were me i wouldve got banned cause i woulda cursed out some of these troll's and bias idiots. but kudo's to storm valling and rage of olympus for not getting out of control.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Stormultt
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"@Stormultt said:

" @Matezoide: She can use an EMP on his mind as she did clor standing for an electromagnetic pulse. which will severely damage him. "

What? If didn't severely damage Ragnarok/Clor who only has a fraction of Thor's power, and is part cyborg on top of everything, it's going to severely damage the Hulk? Based on that alone and on top of Hulk's ridiculous healing factor, and resistance, that makes no sense at all. "

Who's to f-cking say she can't pull off something nastier or repeat the EMP? and it does make sense since the brain does have electricity flowing through it don't believe me go look up information on the human BRAIN. Again this isn't a bias or fanboyism halfa--ing comment this is something that is very possible if a fight were to happen with them. Clor was more so a droid if you will. hulk is flesh so the EMP would have much more of an impact on him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Matezoide2

the EMP only stopped Clor for a few seconds,Hulk will just ignore it and break Storm's spine when he catches her

Rage.Of.Olympus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Rage.Of.Olympus
@Stormultt said:
" Who's to f-cking say she can't pull off something nastier or repeat the EMP? and it does make sense since the brain does have electricity flowing through it don't believe me go look up information on the human BRAIN. Again this isn't a bias or fanboyism halfa--ing comment this is something that is very possible if a fight were to happen with them. Clor was more so a droid if you will. hulk is flesh so the EMP would have much more of an impact on him. "
Has she shown something nastier? If not, then no. Repeat the same EMP she used for Ragnarok? Storm would be lucky if Hulk even get's knocked down for a second with that attack. It literally put down Ragnarok for a few seconds. Ragnarok, only has a fraction of Thor's power and has nowhere near the Hulk's healing factor.

Yes I know that information in regards to the human brain.  Key word, though human. Hulk's physiology is far different from human.

That's my point. Ragnarok, was not only far inferior to the Hulk physically he was part machine. An EMP would have a hell of a lot more effect on him than it would on the Hulk. Do you know what an EMP does?
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Storm Calling
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:

" @Storm Calling said:

" Show me an instance which suggest that a savage hulk can withstand one and then we can get somewhere   He was being mind controlled by onslaught, the most powerful telepath ever, show me an instance where savage hulk can withstand his mind control.  Hulk still has mental synapses no matter how powerful he may become, and that's what makes his mind vulnerable to Storm's attack.  The attack wasn't meant to keep the hulk down, it was meant to reboot his mind, and thus rid his mind of the mind control and the hulk, and it worked effectively which reverted him back to banner form. Regardless to if Ragnarok reawakened from the attack, his mind was still rebooted by the emp to his brain which force him down... "

The burden of prove is on you, as you attempted to use it as a tactic and I'm asking you at what you are basing it on, as I have seen Hulk resist countless attacks that would work on other beings, and other shit.   What the hell are you talking about? When did I say Hulk can withstand Onslaught's mind control? I said provide me evidence for this attack working on Hulk when he isn't being affected by outside circumstances.   Hulk also has molecules, but his resisted molecular disruption. He has transformed into the Hulk despite his Gamma Energy being drain or his life force being affected etc. His healing factor and resistance is rather uber. Clearly this attack isn't very effective as it only kept Ragnarok down for seconds. It obviously can't put the Hulk down.   You're argument is that, once she does this attack, he will revert back to Banner and he will be vulnerable correct? Well prove it. Show me an instance where such an attack reverts an enraged Savage Hulk back to Banner without outside circumstances affecting the Hulk. Him being reverted back to Banner mostly depends, on his psychological mental state, and him being affected by Onslaught's mind control, clearly would affect it. So like I said, I'd like some proof. That's all I'm asking. "
No the burden of proof is on you, you have to prove if this version of hulk is anymore stronger to emp brain attacks vs his mind controlled version.

Him being mind controlled should have nothing to do with his resistance to having his mental synapses charged down for a short time. There has been nothing to suggest that he would be able to fend off this sort of an attack. As pointed out, Ragnarok withstood everything Storm could dish but dropped just as fast as the hulk on his ass when she beamed that emp right into his brain.

I have proven that an Emp to hulk's brain would shut down his mental synapses and I have proven that Storm can do this attack without the aid of cable. It is now up to you to prove that this newer version of hulk is now immune to this sort of attack because we don't just give people new abilities simply because they have become stronger...

You also were pointing out how Onslaughts mind control somehow weakened the hulk and that this version of hulk should be more resistant because no mind control is there. I had no idea what you were talking about but whatever, lol.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Matezoide2

1) Storm had Cable's help to stop Hulk  -_-

2) Onslaught saga was carbage in every way,including PIS

3) They wouldnt have just killed Storm or Cable like that and the writters needed a excuse to take Hulk back to the "good guys"

4) Hulk wins,if Storm was that powerfull she would have been usefull at World War Hulk,but she wasnt

5) you claim Storm can take on the likes of Silver Surfer,why am i even debating in a spite thread?

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Stormultt
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
" @Stormultt said:
" Who's to f-cking say she can't pull off something nastier or repeat the EMP? and it does make sense since the brain does have electricity flowing through it don't believe me go look up information on the human BRAIN. Again this isn't a bias or fanboyism halfa--ing comment this is something that is very possible if a fight were to happen with them. Clor was more so a droid if you will. hulk is flesh so the EMP would have much more of an impact on him. "
Has she shown something nastier? If not, then no. Repeat the same EMP she used for Ragnarok? Storm would be lucky if Hulk even get's knocked down for a second with that attack. It literally put down Ragnarok for a few seconds. Ragnarok, only has a fraction of Thor's power and has nowhere near the Hulk's healing factor.   Yes I know that information in regards to the human brain.  Key word, though human. Hulk's physiology is far different from human.  That's my point. Ragnarok, was not only far inferior to the Hulk physically he was part machine. An EMP would have a hell of a lot more effect on him than it would on the Hulk. Do you know what an EMP does? "

But i think the flaw itself lies within the scan, as i said we don't know how much she effected him and how much passion she put into it. she just said"EMP" when storm is angry the storm or whatever effect she is using get's more agressive as her emotional state shift's. but i agree somewhat with your post.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Storm Calling
@Matezoide said:
" the EMP only stopped Clor for a few seconds,Hulk will just ignore it and break Storm's spine when he catches her "
It doesn't matter how long it stopped him, it effectively shut down his mind for a few seconds.

For hulk this would reboot him back into banner...
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Storm Calling
@Matezoide said:
" 1) Storm had Cable's help to stop Hulk  -_-  2) Onslaught saga was carbage in every way,including PIS  3) They wouldnt have just killed Storm or Cable like that and the writters needed a excuse to take Hulk back to the "good guys"  4) Hulk wins,if Storm was that powerfull she would have been usefull at World War Hulk,but she wasnt  5) you claim Storm can take on the likes of Silver Surfer,why am i even debating in a spite thread? "
1. I have proven that cable is no longer needed to guide her attack,

2. WWH was full of PIS and Storm was barely present to do anything,

3. I have never claimed that Storm could take on the likes of Silver Surfer,
Celestial151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Celestial151
STORM WINS..!
STORM WINS..!
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#189  Edited By KainScion

@Celestial151: thats not savage hulk, thats grey hulk. he cant get any stronger with rage as opposed to savage hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#190  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KainScion said:

@Celestial151: thats not savage hulk, thats grey hulk. he cant get any stronger with rage as opposed to savage hulk.

I find this to be untrue. I have never seen or heard anything that Grey Hulk can't get stronger. He just has a weaker base level of strength but a higher , more cunning intelligence level.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#191  Edited By KainScion

@god_spawn: your findings are wrong. he only gets stronger during the night and weaker during the day. he has the weakest base power level. he doesnt get stronger with anger.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Look who we have here, another raindrop.

When the sunshines, raindrops get vaporized :P

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KainScion: Are you talking about Hulk's first appearance, cause that is what it sounds similar to? Cause I'm thinking of Fixit whom I call Grey Hulk and I still have never seen anyone say he can't get stronger. Perhaps I'm getting confused here?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Celestial151 said:

STORM WINS..!
STORM WINS..!

BFR apparently does not count as a win in this fight.......though she has officially BFR'd at LEAST 97% of the Hulks (Dramatic percentage given to say "almost all of them).

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@KainScion:

Private Message by KainScion
Online Now
grey hulk is joe fixit. the first appeareance of hulk was grey but was later retconned to green. he can get stronger but only at night. this is what i am trying to tell you. getting stronger depent on the time of day. he can rage all he wants. what i do know and have seen is that if he gets angry enough he can turn into savage hulk but then he wouldnt be grey hulk anymore.

I'd still need proof or verification from another person that he can't get stronger with rage when Grey Hulk. Not that I don't trust your statement but I just haven't heard someone other than yourself say it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#196  Edited By Erik

Hulk.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
No Caption Provided
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#198  Edited By Roddy010

@god_spawn said:

@KainScion:

Private Message by KainScion
Online Now
grey hulk is joe fixit. the first appeareance of hulk was grey but was later retconned to green. he can get stronger but only at night. this is what i am trying to tell you. getting stronger depent on the time of day. he can rage all he wants. what i do know and have seen is that if he gets angry enough he can turn into savage hulk but then he wouldnt be grey hulk anymore.

I'd still need proof or verification from another person that he can't get stronger with rage when Grey Hulk. Not that I don't trust your statement but I just haven't heard someone other than yourself say it.

IIRC he tranformed into Green Hulk in that same story by getting angrier...I'll read back and confirm...just give me a sec..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010: Your right. He did transform shortly after she shut down his synapses with lightning.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

sh