Atalia_McStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atalia_McStorm

Somewhere in the North Pole:

The night sky flickered happily, an emerald aurora dancing excitedly, illuminating the quiet midnight. Atalia McStorm gazed awe-struck, laying upon the ground dressed in an arctic white speedster suit, her gaze fixated solely in the sky with binoculars. "I'm not seeing any meteorite, but the light show is pretty. Maybe our sat's simply picked up the picture far aw- Good heavens!" A massive ball of white flames parted the clouds above, followed by another one just as gargantuan, of which was trailed by dozens more. The Paragon of Poison retreated backwards, miles away as they collided into the ground, scarring the land. It wasn't until they ceased hammering the ground that Atalia zoomed forwards to the scene. She inhaled sharply at the sight, speaking into a watch she almost breathed the words; "I'm going...to need a lot of men up here."

McStorm Industries Lab, Los Angeles, a week later

"What the hell is it mom?" Jaired looked curiously at a small yellow creature, with a jagged tail. The ergo-kinetic slayer walked slowly towards the odd animal, who chewed intently on a piece of fruit, prodding it with a metal stick. Immediately he recoiled as his eyes watched intense amounts of electricity flow into the rod and nearly into his hand. "Yikes, that's definitely not a dyed squirrel, rat or whatever it looks like." Atalia pushed backwards in the seat of her chair, sliding across the room where an orange lizard-like creature rested, a constant flame pulsating from its tail. " It completely defies all logic, how millions of these things could emerge from, " she paused in her rant, bringing her fingers up in quotation marks, " ' Meteorites. In a matter of hours these creatures spread, most adapting and migrating to environment's that best suited their species. It's fascinating, though I wonder what planet they may have came from." The CEO slid next to the back of the room, where a tiny blue, salamander-catfish hybrid looking specimen swam within a tank, Atalia typing intently on a tablet. " Jaired, these animals are entirely different from the one our planet has. They hold limitless potential within their DNA, as I've witnessed many are capable of achieving a further state of being, or new body, in a process not completely unlike many insects and their metamorphosis. Though it usually involves the emitting of light. It also seems like different species belong to similar groups, or types. And certain groups seem to exhibit strange behavior when exposed to abilities used by members certain groups. Funnily enough, many of the same group aren't able to reproduce with each other, we'll have to ." She said with a grin.

Jaired looked over his mothers shoulder, at the tablet she held. " Holy crap, that's a lot of alien's. So, how do we get them out of our planet?" He was met with a hysterical laugh; " Exactly! Over 700 different specimen. And We don't! Do you realize how much we can learn from these creatures? Oh heavens no, we're going to make sure their protected." The Guardian of California looked utterly confused. "But their dangerous, mom. What if a hoard of these demons," he said, pointing to the yellow mouse from earlier, "Decide to just walk into a city because they smell food?" A similar laugh was his mother's answer; "Darling, these are naturally peaceful animals...Some more than others though. "In fact, I'm working on a device capable of containing these animals in a pocket dimension, where they can be put back in and released at will. At-least that's the idea, unfortunately we sometimes have troubles getting them out of the capsule."

"Jaired many of these creatures exhibit intelligence and emotion not unlike us humans, again, some more than others, but never-the-less, I want you to be in charge of field research when your not super hero'ing. Other wise im taking your Bentley. Okay sweety?" She said, standing up and implanting a kiss on his for-head before walking out of the room; "Oh, and take a couple of those capsules too, we need to constantly test them before selling them to the public and or governments."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

O_o omg....

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZexionStorm

@shanana said:

O_o omg....

slowly scoots shiny pokeball to sha

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: I think your hiatus just got pushed back... again :P

Adam_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Watches a new species emerge into the world, a rare, whimsical and surreal group of beasts of beauty and regal pride*

"Bout to make'em my slaves and have them fight to the death."

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZexionStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Yooouu are the reason why i have to make it so the pokemon actually likes the person,( unlesss its telepathy being used to control them), in order for the balls to work XD

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Charizard is my spirit Pokemon. More specifically the one Ash had.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pika... Pika...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No superpowered plants?

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: LOL didn't see this until now. There arrreeeeearrreeeee some but they're pretty nasty :p

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Licky Licky is my spirit pokemon. We share a hobby of licking things.

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I changed my mind, I don't want Tassi to have one, I want Zeon to have one. I just have to think of what....

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Drake
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@tassania_pettis: Houndoom.

It is a hound of doom. 'Nuff said.

YES! I WANT ZEON TO HAVE A HOUNDOOM!!!

SHE SHALL NAME IT... DOOMY! <3 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I KNOW! It will strike the hearts of everyone who crosses path with her! >:D "DOOMY I CHOOSE YOU!" lol

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis: Just hearing that name makes people soil their undies >____> "DOOMY, USE CUT!"

It's super effective.

Nox faints.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheFlashFire

I'm going to expand on this soon.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I choose...
I choose...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By shanana
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This reminds me of that pokemon game I created ages ago lol

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fuchsia_dinwiddie
Fuchsia_Dinwiddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kai_Aurelius

@fuchsia_dinwiddie: That's pretty F'n cool how you edited a pokeon game though. Is it super complicated?

Avatar image for fuchsia_dinwiddie
Fuchsia_Dinwiddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have the patience to make a Pokemon game. I'll play the eff out of them but no no no no