TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@kevd4wg said:
@bacchus said:

@kevd4wg: @black_wreath: Cinemasins even referred to themselves as nitpicky a-holes, even making an 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' showing they don't take themselves seriously, also that director acting like an absolutely bitch, whining on Twitter for actual days non-stop unable to handle a freaking joke channel and at one point he even compared CS to Trump, to say he overreacted would be an understatement and he sometimes goes on about them being 'mean' I mean really? He has the mentality of a 12 year old

I use to find Cinema sins funny and interesting around when they came out with the 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' when they're videos were short, actually had a point, and were somewhat funny. They're older videos are good but now all they're videos have needlessly gone from 3 minutes to 20 minutes the Cinemasins that made 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' is not the cinemasins on youtube now.

If you're interested, I actually wrote a post about how CinemaSins has gotten worst over the years, and Jeremy (narrator of CinemaSins) even responded. Here it is.

In terms of Vogt-Roberts, I don't think anyone is saying that he's wrong about any of his rebuttels, but... just why? They're self-admitted assholes:

No Caption Provided

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 109

@kevd4wg said:
@black_wreath said:
  • Friends and The Big Bang Theory are basically the same thing and same quality level.
  • Teen Titans Go! is vastly superior to Regular Show when it comes to female characters. Even haters must realize this.
  • I question fan interest in Justice League Dark as opposed to the idea of Justice League Dark.
  • Cinema Sins isn't clever or funny. Jordan Vogt-Roberts' complaints weren't salty, they were valid.
  • Cultural appropriation is a neutral term, it in itself describes neither a good thing nor a bad thing - just a thing.

Is that really unpopular

...Umm I don't know, it certainly is on the Cinema Sins channel. In retrospect not the best source to go by... >.>

@bacchus said:

@kevd4wg: @black_wreath: Cinemasins even referred to themselves as nitpicky a-holes, even making an 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' showing they don't take themselves seriously, also that director acting like an absolutely bitch, whining on Twitter for actual days non-stop unable to handle a freaking joke channel and at one point he even compared CS to Trump, to say he overreacted would be an understatement and he sometimes goes on about them being 'mean' I mean really? He has the mentality of a 12 year old

I get that it it's a joke but it's a really stupid joke that contributes nothing to film criticism. Filmmakers work years on films and pour their hearts into only to have these turds trash it as a joke and make money doing so but he can't respond to their "critique"? He has every right to defend his art just as I have every right to criticize their content. I know I'm not supposed to take it seriously, that doesn't mean it's immune to judgement. Other satirical critics at least bring something creative to the table, the only thing Cinema Sins really has going for it are those sampled clips at the end of the videos, the rest is just hate-watching - not clever, not funny.

@kevd4wg said:

I use to find Cinema sins funny and interesting around when they came out with the 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' when they're videos were short, actually had a point, and were somewhat funny. They're older videos are good but now all they're videos have needlessly gone from 3 minutes to 20 minutes the Cinemasins that made 'Everything Wrong with Cinemasins' is not the cinemasins on youtube now.

That seems like a lifetime ago now, going by their playlist the new model dominates so I'm talking about those ones.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Super-Hero Movie fatigue isn't real. Bad Movie fatigue is real, and going to a movie theater isn't really that awesome as a whole. The more super-hero movies that are produced the chances of us getting some bad ones are raised, that's just math and eventualities. Going to a movie theater repeatedly will also increase your chances of the act of going to the theater annoying you; people on cellphones & tablets, babies/kids crying & talking, overpriced snacks, long bathroom lines, rude customers/rude service people, finding a good seat, etc. All of it eventually will get on your nerves and staying home, eating much better food(yes even better food than the stuff you sneak in), and streaming whatever is just more conformable than going to a theater.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backyardigans songs are surprisingly good.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
deactivated-59d0376931207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GTA V is the best game ever.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and Morty is incredibly overrated

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Dark Knight Rises > The Dark Knight.

Avatar image for thedarkknight9283
thedarkknight9283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) is much more competent made movie than Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017).
  • Homecoming is a disgrace to the Spider-Man character.
  • The Dark Knight Rises was a giant disappointment.
  • Iron Man 2 is the best Iron Man film and the best MCU film.
  • Hulk (2003) was a flawed, but decent adaption of the Marvel character.
  • Batman Forever (1995) was a great Batman film.
  • Topher Grace was a good choice for Eddie Brock/Venom, even if he wasn't tall and bulky like Eddie Brock is supposed to be.
  • Kirsten Dunst was at her absolute hottest in Spider-Man 2 (2004).
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002) is the best of the Prequels and Hayden Christiansen should have won an Oscar for his performance as Anakin Skywalker.
  • Val Kilmer had the best live-action Batmobile.
  • Ben Affleck was an excellent Bruce Wayne but a terrible Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is better Harry Potter book and the best book ever written by an author PERIOD.
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is troll bait, but I thought this pic was so funny...

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I loved Cap Civil War and thought it was WAAAAAYYYYYY Better than Batman v Supes...but that pic made me laugh so hard...

Avatar image for isaura_luiza_paramysio
Isaura_Luiza_Paramysio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Moore is overrated.

Pepsi > Coke.

Miller's DKR2 is very good, the reads did not understand Miller's intention

Andrew Garfield Spiderman >>>>Toby Macguire Spiderman

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually don't mind the Rabbids/Minions

Avatar image for isaura_luiza_paramysio
Isaura_Luiza_Paramysio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo (from DC) is a very limited character (narratively).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Humans being able to beat cosmic beings through prep is stupid.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Regular humans being able to beat cosmic beings through prep is stupid.

Sigh this shouldn't be unpopular but it is.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo (from DC) is a very limited character (narratively).

That's only a bad thing if you try and make him more than he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@jucaslucasa said:

Regular humans being able to beat cosmic beings through prep is stupid.

Sigh this shouldn't be unpopular but it is.

Yeah, I think cosmic beings should be something nearly impossible for humans to even fully comprehend, much less actually have a chance fighting them, unless they're getting power from a higher being.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5118  Edited By force_echo

@thedarkknight9283 said:
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) is much more competent made movie than Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017).
  • Topher Grace was a good choice for Eddie Brock/Venom, even if he wasn't tall and bulky like Eddie Brock is supposed to be.
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002) is the best of the Prequels and Hayden Christiansen should have won an Oscar for his performance as Anakin Skywalker.
  • Ben Affleck was an excellent Bruce Wayne but a terrible Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is better Harry Potter book and the best book ever written by an author PERIOD.

Hayden Christiansen? An Oscar? FOR BEST ACTOR? The "SAND" meme guy? You're right, that is an unpopular opinion, because it's downright nonsensical.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the best book ever written? EVER? The best work of fiction in the oldest realm of fiction? Not even the best book you have personally ever read-- literally the best story written in 10,000 years through all of mankind existing on this Earth?? I feel like these opinions are trolling.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion- Fallout 4 was an amazing game and better by and large than Fallout 3.

thedarkknight9283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo said:
@thedarkknight9283 said:

Hayden Christiansen? An Oscar? FOR BEST ACTOR? The "SAND" meme guy? You're right, that is an unpopular opinion, because it's downright nonsensical.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the best book ever written? EVER? The best work of fiction in the oldest realm of fiction? Not even the best book you have personally ever read-- literally the best story written in 10,000 years through all of mankind existing on this Earth?? I feel like these opinions are trolling.

Anyway, my unpopular opinion- Fallout 4 was an amazing game and better by and large than Fallout 3.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Get over it, snowflake. Oh and Fallout sucks.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5120  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Andrew Garfield Spiderman >>>>Toby Macguire Spiderman

YES. I legit am baffled when people like Toby.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5121  Edited By force_echo

@thedarkknight9283 said:
@force_echo said:
@thedarkknight9283 said:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Get over it, snowflake. Oh and Fallout sucks.

Yes, and people have the right to challenge your opinions as well. Especially if they're as stupid as saying that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the best book of all time. Although now it makes sense that you would think that about a children's book-- people who actually use the word "snowflake" unironically usually have about a 3rd grade reading level.

Have any reasons why you think Fallout sucks, or are you just mad because I disagree with you? Seems like you're the "snowflake" here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait are there people arguing about opinions that were stated to be unpopular? How dumb can this get?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie said:

Wait are there people arguing about opinions that were stated to be unpopular? How dumb can this get?

Don't tempt anyone. Just when you think it can't get worse it will.

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogue_mar1e:

The Dark Knight Rises is a masterpiece

The Sam Raimi spiderman films are garbage.

The phantom menace is the best film in the prequel trilogy.

Gambit is awesome, so is cyclops.

Drake sucks.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the best basket ball player of all time not mj.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The Amazing Spider-Man movies a great
  • The Underworld franchise is a masterpiece
  • Ben Affleck as Batman is terrible
  • DCEU Superman is the best incarnation of Superman so far
  • The Call of Duty and Battlefield games are trash
  • Iron Man 1 is still overrated
  • Logan (movie) is overrated
tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• The Amazing Spider-Man movies a great So you thought New goblin and gwen dieing was good? (AS2) This isnt unpopular as well AS1 is liked I liked AS2 (I loved electro) but how the hell can u not say new goblin and gwen ruined it?
  • DCEU Superman is the best incarnation of Superman so far- This isnt unpopular , many people agree with this
  • The Call of Duty and Battlefield games are trash- This isnt unpopular
  • Iron Man 1 is still overrated- This isnt unpopular
  • Logan (movie) is overrated- This isnt unpopular

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5129  Edited By tj849

@hush114 said:

@rogue_mar1e:

The Dark Knight Rises is a masterpiece- massively agree with this, best cbm of all time, never ever gets the credit it deserves its always in Heath ledgers overrated shadow

The Sam Raimi spiderman films are garbage.- I hate you

The phantom menace is the best film in the prequel trilogy.

Gambit is awesome, so is cyclops.

Drake sucks.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the best basket ball player of all time not mj.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5131  Edited By tj849

@thedarkknight9283 said:
  • Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) is much more competent made movie than Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). -agreed best CBM of 2016, spiderman homecoming is overrated
  • Homecoming is a disgrace to the Spider-Man character.- hmm not really Tom holland fits the role and the movie wasnt that bad but thats your unpopular opinion
  • The Dark Knight Rises was a giant disappointment.-ughhhhh
  • Iron Man 2 is the best Iron Man film and the best MCU film. - villain was too weak
  • Hulk (2003) was a flawed, but decent adaption of the Marvel character.- Nope
  • Ben Affleck was an excellent Bruce Wayne but a terrible Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.- He was good at both
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is better Harry Potter book and the best book ever written by an author PERIOD.- goblet of fire ftw

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: tobeyface and emo dance moves

Kingnemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine should have stayed dead. Couldn't care less about him

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: i have to give you props for the dark knight rises though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
  • The Amazing Spider-Man movies a great So you thought New goblin and gwen dieing was good? (AS2) This isnt unpopular as well AS1 is liked I liked AS2 (I loved electro) but how the hell can u not say new goblin and gwen ruined it?
  • DCEU Superman is the best incarnation of Superman so far- This isnt unpopular , many people agree with this
  • The Call of Duty and Battlefield games are trash- This isnt unpopular
  • Iron Man 1 is still overrated- This isnt unpopular
  • Logan (movie) is overrated- This isnt unpopular

I didint like the New Goblin, but he didint even remotely ruin the movie for me.

Gwen death was something different. It surprised me, but it was definitely not a bad surprise imo. I liked the twist.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Backyardigans songs are surprisingly good.

Yo! Mystery Lifeguard ain't no pushover :)

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849:

Iron Man 1 is still overrated- This isnt unpopular

Yes, it is.

Logan (movie) is overrated- This isnt unpopular

Umm, what? What's your definition of unpopular?

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farron-croft said:

@tj849:

Iron Man 1 is still overrated- This isnt unpopular

Yes, it is.

Logan (movie) is overrated- This isnt unpopular

Umm, what? What's your definition of unpopular?

Don't listen to whoever said that. Seeing as Logan was/is hailed as one of the greatest superhero movies ever, saying it is overrated is unpopular. Same goes for Iron Man 1.

Personally, I found the first Iron Man movie to be an utter bore, whereas Logan just fell short of being great. I don't get the immense hype behind either, besides timing.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I liked "The Dark Knight Rises"

I liked "The Force Awakens" and "Rogue One" over "Revenge Of The Sith".

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5140  Edited By Iceassassin25

Undertale was not that great

Armond white is not a bad movie critic

Get Out was not a good movie

Timesplitters is a better fps series than COD

Touhou is better than undertale

CM Punk was not that great

Marvel and dc seem to ruin vs battles

Screwattack are more accurate than CFC

Rule 34 was not the worst thing to happen to fandoms

Trump is not the worst president

Blacklivesmatter is pretty much the KKK

The Nazis where not the worst type of people on earth

Pyrocynical is better than leafy

Goku is not universal in base

Final fantasy 7 was not as good as Final fantasy 5

Pewdiepie did nothing wrong

Disgaea is a better RPG than fire emblem

Dub is better than sub

New Zealand has better comedians than America

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Edgar Wright is overall an overrated director.
  • Dunkirk was lame.
  • The Fast and Furious movies are terrible and worst than any DCEU film that isn't Suicide Squad.
  • Stranger Things was boring.
  • Jessica Jones was nothing special.
  • Daredevil Season 2 was great.
  • Season 1 of Arrow was the best season. Season 2 was a snooze.
  • Brave New World is a mediocre novel.
  • Jekyll and Hyde is boring.
Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: I swear you bragged on Logan when it first came out. ;P

Season 2 was a snooze.

No Caption Provided

Daredevil Season 2 was great.

No Caption Provided

Jessica Jones was nothing special.

Better than Daredevil!

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farron-croft: You're right, my opinions are absurd, Mr. Taylor-Swift-is-better-than-Michael-Jackson

No Caption Provided

Those are some absurdly attractive gifs though xD

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Ugh why you always gotta bring that up? >_>

That's 'cause I have good taste in women. ~_^

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Ugh why you always gotta bring that up? >_>

That's 'cause I have good taste in women. ~_^

If only your taste in music was as good. ?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• President Trump is neither the Savior nor the Doom of the US. He's just a mediocre President with a bad Twitter addiction.
  • BLM, while often annoying, is simply NOT a terrorist organization.
  • Antifa is (though a pretty low key one)
  • Only including the Neo Nazi's and KKK so no one thinks I'm giving them a pass. They pretty much go without saying.
  • I like the first two Tobey McGuire movies a LOT...sue me.
  • Except for the "Oh no! A knife! You found my secret weapon!" scene. I didn't like the Amazing movies at all. (I take that back Emma Stone did a great job.)
  • While it's their RIGHT to kneel while the Anthem is being played and of course they should be ALLOWED to, the NFL players that do are still assholes. Also, too much of a deal is being made of it. There are REAL problems going on in the world. People need to drop this side show.
  • Thor may not be as fast as some of the REALLY fast characters, but he's not THAT gorram slow.
  • Iron Fist was a really good TV show.
  • Even though Mike Colter did a great job playing the character, Luke Cage was not that good.
  • People hate on the Jessica Jones show too much.
  • Jessica Jones was annoying as hell and the worst part of the Defenders show (for most of it).

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• President Trump is neither the Savior nor the Doom of the US. He's just a mediocre President with a bad Twitter addiction.
  • BLM, while often annoying, is simply NOT a terrorist organization.
  • Antifa is (though a pretty low key one)
  • Only including the Neo Nazi's and KKK so no one thinks I'm giving them a pass. They pretty much go without saying.
  • I like the first two Tobey McGuire movies a LOT...sue me.
  • Except for the "Oh no! A knife! You found my secret weapon!" scene. I didn't like the Amazing movies at all. (I take that back Emma Stone did a great job.)
  • While it's their RIGHT to kneel while the Anthem is being played and of course they should be ALLOWED to, the NFL players that do are still assholes. Also, too much of a deal is being made of it. There are REAL problems going on in the world. People need to drop this side show.
  • Thor may not be as fast as some of the REALLY fast characters, but he's not THAT gorram slow.
  • Iron Fist was a really good TV show.
  • Even though Mike Colter did a great job playing the character, Luke Cage was not that good.
  • People hate on the Jessica Jones show too much.
  • Jessica Jones was annoying as hell and the worst part of the Defenders show (for most of it).

Bro, that isn't unpopular. Otherwise, it's a solid list and better than 85% of the stuff here xD

thedarkknight9283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barack Obama wasn't a great President that saved America like hardcore liberals and Democrats, nor was he the horrible President that hardcore Conservatives made him out to be. He was a just run-of-the-mill President who's legacy will fade and be forgotten.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww.... okay, this trash talking is trash *hugs* let's bond over our mutual love for Lorde. Pure Heroine was released exactly 4 years ago today!