Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Ms. Invisible

crazy spidey says:

"Terminal Velocity says:
"Yes, I've heard bad things about the reliability. Nobody's I know who has one has broken. But I have heard lots of stories about it. So you have 4 options. Get a Wii, fun games, not amazing hardware, but the graphics aren't gonna kill your eyes. Get a 360, excellent selection of games, good technical specs, may possibly decide to die on you (I've heard Microsoft are very nice about sending you out a new system or fixing your old one.) Get a PS3, excellent technical specs, pretty much no games out at the moment, definately not enough to justify spending that much money. If you really want a PS3, wait it out untill MGS4 comes out, that way you have a cheaper PS3 and probably the best game coming out on it. Oh and the fourth option? Get a kickass PC and play games that look way better than PS3 graphics. (Probably going to ruin your bank account though)
Post Edited:2007-10-31 22:43:46"
dude to play crysis u need a 500 dollar graphics card... watsup with that
Post Edited:2007-10-31 22:44:08"

You don't need a $500 graphics card to play Crysis...

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By crazy spidey

Ms. Invisible says:

"crazy spidey says:
"Terminal Velocity says:
"Yes, I've heard bad things about the reliability. Nobody's I know who has one has broken. But I have heard lots of stories about it. So you have 4 options. Get a Wii, fun games, not amazing hardware, but the graphics aren't gonna kill your eyes. Get a 360, excellent selection of games, good technical specs, may possibly decide to die on you (I've heard Microsoft are very nice about sending you out a new system or fixing your old one.) Get a PS3, excellent technical specs, pretty much no games out at the moment, definately not enough to justify spending that much money. If you really want a PS3, wait it out untill MGS4 comes out, that way you have a cheaper PS3 and probably the best game coming out on it. Oh and the fourth option? Get a kickass PC and play games that look way better than PS3 graphics. (Probably going to ruin your bank account though)
Post Edited:2007-10-31 22:43:46"
dude to play crysis u need a 500 dollar graphics card... watsup with that
Post Edited:2007-10-31 22:44:08"
You don't need a $500 graphics card to play Crysis..."

well to play it properly (resolution and graphics as well as the other options on max)

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By crazy spidey

Ms. Invisible says:

"Most of the latest release in games on PC can't even be played on max because of the constant upgrades in graphics you can get close but not totally). However playing it on medium is quite good (I can vouch for that)."

yea I guess, but I mean for games like Assassin's Creed, its one of those games I want to play with the best graphics, though the gameplay looks Fing sweet

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Most of the latest release in games on PC can't even be played on max because of the constant upgrades in graphics (you can get close but not totally). However playing it on medium is quite good (I can vouch for that).
Post Edited:2007-10-31 23:08:02

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Sure does look cool. But within six months to a year of the game's release, playing it on full will be possible.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By crazy spidey

Ms. Invisible says:

"Sure does look cool. But within six months to a year of the game's release, playing it on full will be possible."

lol well they dont have time shift for pc

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

crazy spidey says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Most of the latest release in games on PC can't even be played on max because of the constant upgrades in graphics you can get close but not totally). However playing it on medium is quite good (I can vouch for that)."

yea I guess, but I mean for games like Assassin's Creed, its one of those games I want to play with the best graphics, though the gameplay looks Fing sweet"

That's coming out for 360 too. Which is cheaper. =/ See what I mean? Most of the good games that are out/coming out for ps3 are out/coming out for 360!

The ones that are exclusive you can count on 1 hand pretty much.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ms. Invisible

crazy spidey says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"Sure does look cool. But within six months to a year of the game's release, playing it on full will be possible."

lol well they dont have time shift for pc"

Yeah they do. It's coming out on PC, is it not? The publisher would be foolish to cut off the biggest gaming platform.

Terminal Velocity says:

"That's coming out for 360 too. Which is cheaper. =/ See what I mean? Most of the good games that are out/coming out for ps3 are out/coming out for 360!The ones that are exclusive you can count on 1 hand pretty much."

Since three consoles are competing with each other, pricing problems like this happen. I don't think it's just this game. For example, another game for 360 might be more expensive than for the PS3 version.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By Methos

to be honest, price doesn't factor into it for me...

all i want to know is the functionality of the consoles.

the 360 can connect to the PC and play all the media from my hard drive onto my main TV in another room... the PS3 or Wii can't do that

M

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Barry Flash

I hate PS they rob everything off Nintendo, the Graphics on the PS3 aren't even that good i'd rather buy a Xbox Elite the graphics for that are just as good plus Xbox make better games and so do Wii. Everyone should just face it that the PS3 is a loads of bull st and it shouldn't be even able to be on the Shelves in shops it's so shameful. Not to mention you need a forklift to get it home!

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Yeesh, personally preference, no need to bash.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Barry Flash

Well not really a lot of people i know who have a PS3 or have seen one have said the same so it's not just my opinion.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Barry Flash says:

"Well not really a lot of people i know who have a PS3 or have seen one have said the same so it's not just my opinion."

But then people have also said it's better than the 360 in their opinion. You can't discount that either.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Barry Flash

I know i can't but i'm just saying, from what i've played, heard and seen its no comparison to the 360 or Wii Just leave it at that!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mantid

If I like sci-fi shooting ki9nd of games that aren't too hard to play or control, what sytem should I get?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Methos

Mantid says:

"If I like sci-fi shooting ki9nd of games that aren't too hard to play or control, what sytem should I get?"

Wii

M

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mantid

Methos says:

"Mantid says:
"If I like sci-fi shooting ki9nd of games that aren't too hard to play or control, what sytem should I get?"
Wii M"

Will SW Force Unleashed be coming out on that console?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Methos

Mantid says:

"Will SW Force Unleashed be coming out on that console?"

it's the only console so far with a light gun attachment...

360 and PS3 don't have one yet

M

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mantid

Methos says:

"Mantid says:
"Will SW Force Unleashed be coming out on that console?"
it's the only console so far with a light gun attachment... 360 and PS3 don't have one yet M "

I gues I'll have to go with Wii. I have to go, seeya.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Methos

see ya

M

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Barry Flash

Mantid says:

Xbox 360 i think, even though the Wii is my favourite Xbox at this time has more titles of that kind of game the Wii has mostly party games although they are bringing a lot out such as Resident Evil:Umbrella Chronicles. But it's really a hard choice :P

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mantid says:

pc :p

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Clantern

Okay so after posting this topic, instead of answering me, you went off into your own little discussion and started talking about something completely different hmmm

Things i already knew that were mentioned to answer my question:

PS3 has good graphics,

PS3 is stupidly big,

360 has better online play

Wii Rules

Things that i didn't know and had to establish on my own:-

The mustache ISN'T real!!!! dun dun dunnnn

Can someone answer my question now -_-

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The graphics aren't really noticeably different than 360.