Naruto vs Bleach- Which do you like better??

• 122 results
DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By DaDivineKing

Better Plots/stories

Naruto.

Better characters

Bleach.

Better villains

Bleach.

Better humorous moments

Dunno.

Better fights

Anime wise? Bleach. The animation is much crisper --- especially if we're talkin about Shippuden. In terms of the manga, I'd give it to Naruto. At times I have trouble keeping track of the fights in Bleach, I don't have that problem nearly as much with Naruto.

Better movies

Naruto

Which has the better main protagonist, Naruto or Ichigo

Ichigo. Naruto's Sasuke chasing killed the character. Ichigo isn't anything to write home about, though.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Marc_55

Lol at Ichigo being a better protagonist. The man doesn't even have a character, he's just a living plot device.

nebulacrowd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has the better plot/story. Due to the lack of Bleach's complexity and emotion. Although bleach has its moments.

Better characters... I'm leaning more towards Naruto. With characters as Jiraiya (spell-check), Itachi and Obito it's a win.

Bleach had better villains

Bleach was funnier. Naruto always has the underlying theme.

1st gen's use of taijutsu was cool. Bleach's combat system can be considered "repetitive" in every sense of the word. Tie... as a result of indecisiveness.

I have never watched a Bleach movie and I've seen only a few of Kishimoto's titles. Undecided

Ichigo was the better protagonist, moreso because of Naruto's Sasuke obsession, throughout the series.

Bleach imo is still better. Naruto still feels too pg...

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Well I like Bleach more than I like Naruto.

- Better Plots/stories

equal for me. Neither had a particularly great story TBH

- Better characters

Bleach

- Better villains

Bleach

- Better humorous moments

Naruto

- Better fights

Naruto had nicer fight scenes especially in the newer movies

- Better movies

Naruto

- Which has the better main protagonist, Naruto or Ichigo

Ichigo for me.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen much Bleach, but it's probably better than Naruto which is an absolute grind to watch all the way through.

Dark_Stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Dark_Stranger

Neither really.

Both had interesting idea's.

But they weren't made out well, and up to a certain point just fell apart an was unbearable to read through or watch.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

I've finished both. Hate to say it but I prefer Naruto. Bleach really sucked hard after the Soul Society arc

tbh I wouldn't read/watch either again.. it'd be such a chore

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that's not very fair, Bleach only has, like, 63 episodes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6
deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stories- Naruto Although it took a larger fall of quality imo, Bleach never really had a great story to begin with, just wasted time and time again.

Characters- Bleach You can connect more with the characters in Bleach, plus Rukia is my fav.

Villains- Bleach We're talking about Villains here if it were Antagonists Naruto would win. But Bleach has great villains. Most of the Espadas and Sternritters acted better as villains than the Akatsuki did.

Humorous Moments- Naruto Although it gets childish at times, Naruto is funnier than Bleach simply because Bleach is more serious.

Fights- Tie Naruto has more tactics and strategy while Bleach is more entertaining and awesome.

Movies- Bleach Naruto movies, for the most part, are bad. 3 of Bleach movies are pretty great.

Naruto or Ichigo- Ichigo Naruto completely ignores everybody just for Sasuke. And Ichigo is just more relatable.

Bleach wins 4-2-1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Better Plots/stories

Naruto, but not by much.

- Better characters

Naruto, but not by much.

- Better villains

Naruto. Aizen is a meme.

Neither

- Better fights

Naruto

- Better movies

Neither

Neither. I HATE Naruto and Ichigo is barely even a character.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is way better.

Lets be honest OP and Naruto curb Bleach in terms of story and plot.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both started pretty good but fell from grace. While Naruto picked itself and became a series of high and lows, Bleach never recovered.

FalenLacergart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright , realistic as possible here :

- Better Plots/stories - Naruto- Bleach plot is probably more impactful but comes short in the long run .

- Better characters - Bleach- Bleach characters are so diverse and well drawn . You can practically connect with all of them unlike in Naruto .

- Better villains - Bleach- Aizen is voted as one of the best villains of all time in anime . The Espada , who are villains , aren't all evil in nature . You have Nelliel and Stark , even some like Grimmjow and Halibell who are a mix of evil and good. From the Akatsuki only Itachi is a double agent . Nagato caused destruction but he turned in the end . Bleach characters are just more realistic and Aizen is the type of bad guy we all want to be.

- Better humorous moments - Bleach - Kubo (the author of Bleach) didn't want the anime to have a lot humorous moments when he started the manga but overall the humor in Bleach is way better than the one in Naruto. At least better than Shippuden .

- Better fights - Bleach - Bleach has the best fighting animation not only among the Big 3 , but among all existing anime . Battles can leave you breathless . If you don't believe me , check out Ichigo vs Byakuya , Yorouichi vs Sui-Feng , Ichigo vs Grimmjow (the 3 battles) , Kenpachi vs Noitora , Byakuya vs Zommari , Szyel Apporo vs Kurotsuchi , Shunsui vs Starrk and probably the greatest battle in the history of anime which instigated my interest in Bleach after I had given up hope - Ichigo Kurosaki vs Ulquiora Cypher . You need check only one of these battles so that you see that I have proved my point .

- Better movies - Tie- I remember that I liked Naruto's movies more than the anime Itself at one point . The films of Bleach are always interesting because they broaden It's universe.

- Which has the better main protagonist, Naruto or Ichigo - Bleach Ichigo- He is different than your typical dumb , eating loving anime protagonist . He is more quiet , thoughtful and has a darker personality .

Overall : 5:1:1in favor of Bleach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2fab494841e
deactivated-5d2fab494841e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall, probably Naruto.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto for all

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better Plots/stories

Naruto but by default since Bleach had no story for like 75%, just fights and badass moments

Better characters

Bleach by far. At least it actually knew it had supporting characters at times.

Better villains

Bleach by far. Not a fan of "Well this Naruto villain had a tragic story so you gotta feel for them" pfft gimme a break, Obito, Madara, Orochimaru, etc. deserve no redemption and should've died in a good way.

Better humorous moments

Naruto was funny in Part 1, not funny afterward. Bleach made me chuckle more.

Better fights

If you want to be entertained, then Bleach. If you want good fights, Naruto.

Better movies

Naruto movies are forgettable except for like 3. Bleach had actually watchable flicks though.

Which has the better main protagonist, Naruto or Ichigo

Ichigo stomps. He's more realistic, likable, and actually cares for his friends. Naruto is just whiny af, at least Ichigo had to work his ass off every time he got an amp.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly Naruto for me. Heck, even Naruto had to deal with his own problems while helping others overcome their's, such as that kid from the Zabuza arc, Neji, Sasuke, Jiraiya, Sakura's incredibly low expectations of him, Hinata, Tsunade's past, Gaara. Although Ichigo's development was more cooler and showed off better skills. The fights are a tie, as Hollow Ichigo dealing with Ichigo was rather interesting and vice versa while Naruto was able to show how some characters have reasonable weaknesses and showcasing. Bleach had good filler arcs to show off cool characters and even the main one had shown good development for the other characters. Naruto had good stories and music. For the villains, I'd side more with Bleach as, as I said, Sakura's incredibly poor expectations of Naruto proved to be a horrible villain that took so long to overcome. Plus their villains seemed unbeatable and interesting concept-wise.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.......... Heh heh

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By AnimeFreak1

Better Plot/Stories- Naruto easily, Bleach didn't really have a story and it's plot was just the same recycled bulls*it

Better Characters- Naruto easily, There are some good Bleach characters don't get me wrong, but many people in the show are just seriously one dimensional

Better Villains- Naruto easily, The villains in Naruto are just much more interesting and we at least get to understand their motivations

Better Humorous Moments- Naruto, they had multiple humorous moments even in the war Arc ( Hashirama telling Madara to sit his ass down and wait for him to restrain the Juubi>>>>Any humorous moment in Bleach )

Better Fights- Naruto, Bleach had some good fights but a lot of them just ended with "I have this totally new power I just pulled out of my ass that specifically counters your ability" Naruto fights had a lot more tactics/strategy used in them even during the God Level Fights like Obito, Madara, and even Kaguya and Momoshiki.

Better Movies- Bleach, Except for "The Last" and the Boruto Movie, Naruto Movies were kind of average, Hellverse, Memories of Nobody, Zanpakuto Rebellion, etc...... were pretty neat

Better Main Character- Naruto curbstomps, Naruto actually HAD a personality and his development was actually VISIBLE for us to see going from a loudmouth, talent less arrogant weakling........... to a strong, much more mature, humble(ish) man and dictator ( Hokage is technically a dictator even if benevolent ) who sought and achieved his and his master's dreams of peace.

Ichigo might have been somewhat more relateable as a normal(ish) teen who was thrust into the supernatural against his own will, but he has almost no character. He was at his peak up until the end of the SS Arc and when he was in Dangai Mode.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e95ac101dd38
deactivated-5e95ac101dd38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Better Plots/stories

Naruto

- Better characters

Bleach

- Better villains

This is a bit tough, but I liked the Bleach villains a bit more.

Both were horrible in this regard.

- Better fights

I can't really decide between the two; Naruto for the animation and Bleach for the hype.

- Better movies

Bleach

Ichigo

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao Naruto is only better at the story here. Everything Bleach is better at.

Doesn't matter, Bleach/Kubo has officially replaced Naruto/Kishimoto in where they stand, so deal with it.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 the_stegman  Moderator

I don't remember making this at all lol