Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tier A / Type A:

This page is concerning discussion on the particular "Tier A" of the Non Linear Tiering System. Please advice to read the main thread here. Click here.

Non-Linear, Indeterminate Power, Un-Additive, Subtractive, Perfect Power

To understand what this tier is, understand the writer's notion of "Linear Power".

What I call "Linear Power" is the sum concept of "Adding more = Better" powers that operate on Additive Power.

The concept of Dimensional Tiering, Cosmology Tiering or Cardinal Tiering, the idea of adding more values, the idea of a Hierarchy of Addable Values of any Cardinal Axiom , that can be endlessly added with no end point going upward.

So what is Tier-A then?

Tier-A is a deepness of Metaphysics so deep beyond any notion of Additive Power, or Imperfect Values.

As such, cannot be measured by Any Cosmology Tiering or "Attack" Potency. Nor "Linear Power".

Tier-A is defined by not being "Linear Power" to reach this level, no level of adding infinities, omegas, ordinals nor any addable, expandable to, axiom, can ever reach this.

A Tier-A is an entity that wields, embodies, or is allied to "phenomenon" that is completely conceptually transcendent to not only all levels of Linear Power, but all Lineages of Linear Power. Including Metaphysical ones.

Tier-A a quality that exists completely outside of adding any value to reach, as such, characters are so metaphysically indifferent to the concept.

These Characters whose essence are so deeply within the realms of Pataphysics and the Metaphysics to Metaphysics, that no level, quality or lineage of Cosmology or Linear Power "Cardinal Infinity" or "addable power" can ever reach them.

• Most qualities of Space-Time, and Conceptual Dimensions, even Conceptual Time, mean nothing to entities like these.
  • These characters are usually, "perfectly" Platonic Conceptual beings, users of Essence of Absolute Dualities and Dichotomies of Conceptual power or beings who are completely immune to any level of Linear Power.
  • Usually, these include characters that perceive any quality and quantity of Value or "Infinity" as shadows. Or entities who are Completely Transdual to Reality/Fiction dichotomy or whom are the Fundamental Archetypes of "Perfect" Platonic Archetypal Concepts that fundamentalize all forms of Metaphysics.
  • Such characters are not "Outerversal" as that is useless in the system.
  • Some characters may not have a True Attack Potency at all.

The most powerful Tier-A characters may be "Truly Nigh-Omnipotent"

Not all the time... but these entities are way too unscalable by any level or lineage of Cosmology or Linear Power Hierarchy that one may only measure them by how distant they are from Omnipotence, how much "minor" limitations they are away from it. Or their relationship... to the Boundless.

One example of an Indeterminant who is truly Nigh-Omnipotent is Boundless Void Spectre, when he merged with the Presence and became one with the Oversoul, to the Brahman.

Such characters also actively derive their power from a Boundless, Supreme "Archetype". Justifying their power. As such, we may not use "Dimensional Tiering" or any type of "Linear Outerverse Tiering".

These characters are also eligible for Subtractive Limitations Tiering.

To sum, you can never use "Bigger Cardinals Infinities" tiering for these characters.

A good explanation of how Tier-A is absolutely unreachable by Cardinal Tiering or Ordinal, Omega Tiering and any level of "Upward addable infinity" tiering is the discussion between myself and @senior_nepuko in the original Dynamic Tiering System's FIRST, SECOND and THIRD pages of the thread here.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dynamic-tiering-system-linear-format-draft-2052424/?page=2

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dynamic-tiering-system-linear-format-draft-2052424/?page=3

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dynamic-tiering-system-linear-format-draft-2052424/?page=4

Other Notes:

The Proposition of a Tier-S, invalidated

Tier-S has been removed in the Dynamic Tiering System's new "Non-Linear Tiering System" second stage, renamed incarnation.

For theatric reasons, next that so few little characters would qualify for the tier in the previous definitions (even less than Omnipotents) that there would be no point to it.

Hierarchies based on Imagination, Concepts & Metaphors is not eligible for Tier A

Tier A is power that is so deep, it can only be measured by one's own subtractive limitations to the Boundless Source.

Or concepts that operate as Absolutions, regardless of level, additive, and are the expression of the Boundless's Filters to Lower Creations like World of Darkness Platonic Concepts.

Hierarchies that are based on increasing Conceptual Power, Conceptual Will, or Imagination through Metaphysical means, even if the hierarchy is not based on Raw Power/Energy/Physics, is still Linear Power, but an expression of it and the most high quality Linear Power system.

Further explained. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/tier-a-type-a-non-linear-tiering-system-discussion-2055476/?page=1#js-message-22605574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this post intentionally left blank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subtractive Limitations Tiering

Subtractive or Reverse-Tiering, is the measurement of Tier A or Type A power based on the FEW infinitesimal or finite numbers of limitations that keeps a Tier-A from being Omnipotent. distance to Boundlessness, the few remaining counted/countable limitations from being Omnipotent.

It is the OPPOSITE of Linear Power/Additive Tiering, and only a few fictions, such as several Xian-Xias scale to this.

Example, being a Tier A, 0/1 puts one on an infinitesimal to the Boundless God, Omnipotent Backing.

Which brings us to the next post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subtractive Levels within Tier A / Type A

Sub-Tiers within Tier A / Type A are proposed.

This is measurement based on Subtracted Distances from Omnipotence. The closer to Omnipotence, the more powerful.

Note that Power Hierarchy in Tier A is a metaphor, and that differences of power are more so about Meta-Override against other Tier As, as well as Power Set variability rather than true Raw Power Superiority.

Low Tier A:

0/Infinity

Characters who are simply beyond all Linear Power, and are effectively Omnilocked to any level of Conceptual Raw Power. Or any power system based on the additive.

Mid Tier A:

0/???

Characters who are unquantifiably on the road of God's Power to highest True Connection to God's power on a Subtractive Tiering System scale. Wielding power over, or embodying aspects of Perfect Concepts.

For those that are quantifiably near, see below,

Note: Characters who may be "Infinite Steps" away from the Boundless, but still using an aspect of Boundless Power may still remain as this tier and not as 0/Infinity.

High Tier A:

0/"insert finite number here"

These characters may be a few tiny infinitesimal subtractive numbers away from Omnipotence.

• Tier A: and so on, this can go on infinitely....
  • Tier A: 0/6: etc. etc. etc. etc.
  • Tier A: 0/5: etc. etc. etc.
  • Tier A: 0/4: etc. etc.
  • Tier A: 0/3: Nigh-Nigh-Nigh-Omnipotent
  • Tier A: 0/2: Nigh-Nigh-Omnipotent
  • Tier A: 0/1: Nigh-Omnipotent
  • Tier A: 0/0: Omnipotent

For characters that are "0/1" they are basically the Demiurgic Will, most powerful Avatar of the Boundless that forms the shapes of the First, Archetypal Concepts and Dualities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List of "Tier-A" Characters

List of Tier-A characters, with Omnipotents or Boundless Forces that justify and outsource the power of said Tier-As.

As well as being eligible for Subtractive Limitations Tiering.

Er Gen Verse

• The Ultimate or Grand Dao
    • Meng Hao
    • All Heaven
    • Bai Xaochun
    • Prime Lord Fifth
    • AncientImmortal Spirit
    • The Immortal
    • The Ghost
    • Wang Lin
    • Su Ming
    • Old Man Extermination
    • An unnamed character from the NeverEnding Dao Domain
    • Sovereign of Time
    • Slaughter

Emperor's Domination

• The Dao
    • Li Qiye /since transcending the Yin-Yang)
    • 36 Pseudo Immortals besides Li Qiye
    • Immortal Emperors (Group)
    • True Gods and True Emperors (Group)
    • Grand Emperors
    • High Gods
    • Taboo Existences
    • Ancestral Domain's Master
    • Black Dragon King
    • Bloodhand Butcher
    • Crystalfowl
    • Di Shi
    • Dragon God
    • Headless Man
    • Long Xiao's Father
    • Old Ghost
    • The Man in the Ancient Temple in the Kingdom Of Heaven
    • Three Races' Overlords
    • The Person at the Base of the Precipice
    • Samsara Wild Ancestor
    • Stone Ducks
    • First Ancestors/Progenitors
    • Insane Ancestor
    • A bunch more others
    • False Immortals
    • Dark Giants
    • Sui
    • Xi
    • Nong
    • Xiao Shi
    • True Immortal

The Chronicles of Narnia

• Emperor Beyond the Sea
    • N/A

World of Darkness

• The One Giver
    • The Elohim
    • The Angels

Nasuverse/Type-Moon'verse

• The Akashic Records / Swirl of the Root
    • Void Shiki
    • Arceuid Brunestud
    • Amaterasu
    • CCC Gilgamesh VIA Gun

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

• The Creator
    • Battler Ushiromiya /Sorcerer, EoS)

Previously thought Tier A Characters, or Removed

Characters I previously thought as possible Tier A or outright Tier A / Non-Linear powers.

Shinzaverse (Dies Irae/KKK)

Why I did not pursue their Tier A rating. Click below.

Shinza Gods were removed due to a Linear Power interpretation, of the Taikyoku. And due to Metapysical, Linear Power Levels determined by Emotion, Cravings and Desires.

Although Hadou Gods are boundless to Raw Power, Linear Power still exists even within their forms, just at an esoteric hierarchy.

• (Absolute Taikyoku) not Omnipotent source
    • Ren Fuji
    • Reinhard Heydrich
    • Mercurius
    • Marie
    • Hajun
    • etc.

Nonetheless, due to scant information about the future of the series, I had removed the Hadou Gods from the Tiering List.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

I once believed that the Creator/Witch Hierarchy in Umineko was strictly based on Subtractive Tiering, due to Featherine being "limitations" away from being Omnipotent.

For further explanation, click below.

The issue I find with a Tier A Umineko is the nature of the hierarchy, is stated to be based on reality/more-real perspectives, how no one is taking sections of power from the Boundless.

This, and how Featherine cannot "handle" the power of the Boundless by removing her limiters.

Whereas characters in XianXias carry aspects of the Dao, with them, or in Nasuverse where beings are at the level of the Creator's Boundlessness, or manipulating the absolute concepts from the source itself, to be able to be beaten.

• The Creator (def. Omnipotent)
    • Featherine August Aurora
    • Creator/True Potential Beatrice Ushiromiya
    • Bernkastel
    • Lambdadelta
    • All other Voyagers

The Elder Scrolls

I once believed that Elder Scrolls had an Omnipotent Being, but as demonstrated in this thread? No. As such, I cannot truly know if there is an Absolute, Perfect Platonic Concept in the verse.

• The Amaranth / Real Anu, not Omnipotent
    • Anu
    • Padomay
    • etc.

Characters that some users think are Tier A after reviewing my system. But I do not think they are.

Yes, such verses DO exist. Only once though.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: is mattehis version stronger even with the new lucifer series scans?

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see we're back to the original suggestion. Tier A : 0/smthing.

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what about marvel, what marvel characters are tier-A

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many characters would have qualified for Tier S btw? I'm neutral between making S or just back to the original Tier A : 0/smthing, but if a tier has at least 5 characters or more, it's enough imo to keep the Tier.

Just a detail tho.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sazzmi

@etriel: Out if curiosity, where would you place The Aedra/Daedra of The Elder Scrolls on your tiering system?

How about the practitioners of CHIM or the Prisoners?

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also interested about what Sazzmi said above. I'm not very well versed in TES lore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senior_nepuko:

Because I am also perceiving the critical, political conveyance aspects of my Tiering System. I think I have to narrow and simplify it down, for now as people will see Tier-S and be like "dafuq?".

There really isn't a lot of characters that fit in Tier-A alone, and Tier-S is all filled with DC/XianXia characters and it will look like... monopolies. "oh, look it's an alliance hub between DCbois and Xianxia fanboyz cuz dey dun like outervshulism" To diversify it is also another intention to re-unify it.

So I am avoiding that, looking 10 steps ahead.

Besides, Tier-S is still there, in the form of "0/any finite number" of any, Non-Linear Subtractive limitations tiering.

@sazzmi said:

@etriel: Out if curiosity, where would you place The Aedra/Daedra of The Elder Scrolls on your tiering system?

How about the practitioners of CHIM or the Prisoners?

This page is strictly focused on my growingly infamous "Tier-A" concept, which is a concept inspired by Outerversalists who agree that Omnipotence is a thing in fiction. (Yes, they are a thing, they just tend to keep their opinions to themselves).

Since then, everyone is telling me that TES does not have an Omnipotent. And I would rate those guys as Tier-B in my tiering system (Cosmologically) based on what I limitedly know.

@ramakushna said:

what about marvel, what marvel characters are tier-A

What Marvel characters were Tier-A before AAO was retconned, is the better question.

HOTU Thanos scaling below Pre-Retcon TOAA would be Tier-A, perhaps even the now removed Tier-S, but now? Not. I added them anyway.

Tagging those who are basically TAEP/following the NLTS/DTS, or probably interested.

@yasindermann

@zgtfreak

@caocao

@thekillerklok

@jucaslucasa

@debunkdude

@johnsmjs36

@mbatz

@y3kthunder

@rijehu

@drakotheghoul

Requesting more XianXia characters (and others) to be added to Tier-A

Should Tier-S be requested to return. I will also be requesting a more comprehensive list of Tier-A characters and propositions. Tier-S is way too small at this point.

More changes/proposed changes since last thread.

• Reverse-Tiering is now called "Subtractive Tiering"
  • Since the last thread, The Elder Scrolls were removed from Tier-A due to the lack of Omnipotents there.
  • I also propose adding Demon King Daimao, but I'm not sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: I would like to say that Emperor's Domination should use Dao rather than Grand Dao. It will create much confusion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: I would like to say that Emperor's Domination should use Dao rather than Grand Dao. It will create much confusion.

Done.

John, would it be fine if I request a full list or at least, comprehensive list of Tier-As/Tier-S from ED? Li Qiye is a little lonely there and I know the verse is SWARMING with more Tier-As than even DC that has infinite of them.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

having a tier S with only like xianxia characters seems to be a bit...

I mean if you can find some other characters to fit there that seems fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are atleast 5 different feats and statements that implies that Grand Dao created Yin-yang. I have asked an expert in Taoism who says that the process has shown Absolute and Oneness before Dualism and Li Qiye has shown atleast twice that Yin Yang forms his creation. Immortal Emperors could theoretically scale from this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: I don't think several Xianxia are there. There aren't many that focuses on the Dao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: For Tier As from ED, do you want specific ones?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36@debunkdude@thekillerklok

@thisisausername said:

@etriel: For Tier As from ED, do you want specific ones?

Precisely.

I do not know about ED or ErGenverse, or XianXias besides those Big Two ones who are also Tier-A. And my list is too scant.

I will return Tier-A, if you guys help me cram Tier-A with a lot lot lot lot lot lot Tier-S like characters from different fictions across. Mostly including XianXias.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was not a corrosive aura of death but an eternal silence that will remain unchanging for years to come.

“How do I go about it?” She couldn’t help but state: “This is a dead zone, everything here is dead. Life, the grand dao, universal laws, other forces… all are dead already!”

She truly had trouble breathing in this place and was about to go crazy from the oppressive aura.

“How can there be rebirth without death?” Li Qiye smiled: “Death and rebirth dualities. For a life, there is only reincarnation after death. Only this place will allow you to find your root.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisausername: There are over 70 Immortal Emperors, 30+Grand Emperors, Progenitors and Without counting Li Qiye 36 Pseudo Immortals. How are you gonna name them all?

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThisIsAUsername

@etriel: Here are some Tier As from ED. I may have probably missed some more, there's so much names lol

Immortal Emperors

https://emperors-domination.fandom.com/wiki/Immortal_Emperor

Grand Emperors

https://emperors-domination.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Emperor

High Gods

https://emperors-domination.fandom.com/wiki/High_God

A bunch of True Gods and True Emperors

Taboo Existences

Ancestral Domain's Master

Black Dragon King

Bloodhand Butcher

Crystalfowl

Di Shi

Dragon God

Headless Man

Long Xiao's Father

Old Ghost

The Man in the Ancient Temple in the Kingdom Of Heaven

Three Races' Overlords

The Person at the Base of the Precipice

Samsara Wild Ancestor

Stone Ducks

First Ancestors/Progenitors

Insane Ancestor

A bunch more others

False Immortals

Dark Giants

Sui

Xi

Nong

Several more (There are 36 of them not counting Li Qiye)

At least False Immortals

Xiao Shi

Big Eye (might be at the peak or even true immortal, was stomping Li Qiye just by glaring at him.)

True Immortal

Old Villainous Heavens

"That person"

I missed a lot more as I have stated, it's hard to remember them all; but this should be a good amount of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisausername: Call them Pseudo Immortals. False and Fake seem a bit disrespectful. Also they are closer to True Immortals so Pseudo makes more sense.

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:I'll fill some I guess, before I go. I also would not dump everyone I know here, or else it'll be spoilers as some are not translated yet. If that's the tier for Meng and Bai etc, then those would normally be there :

-Allheaven (btw I'm writing them how they're supposed to be written)

-Prime Lord Fifth

-Ancient-Immortal Spirit

-Lord Fifth's master, "emperor".

-Bai Xiaochun

-Never-Ending Turtle (likely)

-The Immortal

-The Ghost

-Meng Hao

-The unknown 3 Transcendors who absorbed Meng Hao's Essence EoS and destroyed 3 of his fingers.

-Wang Lin

-Su Ming

-Old Man Extermination

-An unnamed character from the Never-Ending Dao Domain

-Sovereign of Time (previous title, is currently an embodiment/aspect(?) of the River of Time and Space. Called "Sovereign Einstein" by the readers.)

-Slaughter

For now these I guess. I'll later have to see how 3rd steps should be rated, and those half-way through the 4th step. If it's how I think it is, the list would grow even bigger >_>.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thisisausername: Samsara was crazy right. He had brought an entire epoch to Darkness.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thekillerklok

@etriel: Basically any 4th step cultivators should fit the bill if you are looking for more tier As.

edit I am slow at typing...

side note, I finally get inklings of future translations that would let me prove/show off how silly the Cosmology of issth, and your here making a system where that doesn't matter anymore... man lol.

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ThisIsAUsername

@johnsmjs36: True, but it was still nothing compared to what Li Qiye saw when he borrowed The Big Eye's sight. That Eye was damn crazy powerful. I hope we get to know more about him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Tier-A means, Cosmology power doesn't matter, so ISSTH is one of the largest inspirations for the concept of Non-Linear power, scalable only by Subtracted Limitations.

I believe that I made that perfectly clear, with Nepuko.

The biggest misconception is that Tier-A is a "Tier" or even a "Level of Existence" that I call it a Tier is only a metaphor. It's a Pataphysical Quality. The Metaphysics to Metaphysics.

Only pure essence to the fundamental definitors of reality/un-reality are what is being talked about here. Not even size, nor any bigger infinity.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmology itself in ISSTH is conceptual in nature at higher levels.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senior_nepuko said:

Cosmology itself in ISSTH is conceptual in nature at higher levels.

I agree, that is why my Tiering Map has two axis, to differentiate a 5-Dimensional Being from an Imagination/Meta-Hierarchy of "More Real" profoundness, like DC.

From those who are merely scaling to Geometries, each geometry is made up of 1 or 2 orders of the lower geometry level.

So if I remove the concept of the 2nd geometric dimension, all 3-dimensional spaces would cease to exist as they are made up of infinite or so orders of 2nd dimensional planes or something like that.

Cosmology is still important, so is Linear Power, but different Hierarchy Systems are conceptually superior to another, even if they are "smaller".

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

Elder Scrolls Cosmology is tricky as it relies on speculation/headcanon and info from in game Lore books for the most part since they don't have a official cosmology map for it(from what i know) and the writers are usually unreliable. So it's hard to define some of the Beings and their powers well.

From what i remember it goes.

Mundus-the Plane of existence that Lorkhan and the Aedra including Magnus created.

Nirn is the planet elder scrolls take place on.

I'd say Mundus is another name for Universe or should i say Multiverse with ElderScrolls Online included.

The Planets surrounding Nirn are the unconscious bodies of the Aedra/Divines with the 2(maybe 3) Moons being Lorkhan/Shors corpse. If I'm remembering correctly, each "Planet" is their own individual infinite realm and is impossible to reach from Nirn.

The Stars are Holes in Mundus leading outside to Aetherius caused by Magnus and his followers when they fled.

Aetherius, Oblivion and the others are on a higher plane of existence than Mundus so it's outside the Multiverse as a starting point. Oblivion alone has tens of thousands of realms with Tens of Thousands of Daedric Princes who who don't care for Mundus and would rather stay enclosed in their own realms. Each individual realm in Oblivion is infinite as well if i remember correctly.

As for strongest Daedra i would say Nocturnal because she's the Void for Oblivion. She also claimed to predate Oblivion as well. that's one of the reasons why she's called The Ur-Dra or Original Daedra(others was called that too as well). If i could compare her to something it would Be Mother Night from Vertigo(not so much Pralaya as she isn't carrying out a function/action for existence). This is mostly from ESO(Summerset dlc i believe) if anyone was curious or wanted more info.

Now moving on to The Aurbis or the totality for existence which contains all plane of existence for the series. It is between Anu and Padomay. Padomay is Is-not(Black) and Anu is Is(White) with the Aurbis being the Maybe(Grey) in the middle of them.

Going beyond them you reach the Void. Now this is where it gets even trickier with The Godhead/Amaranth(Anu real self) as there's not enough info on him. Now depending on how you want to interpret it, he could be the Void itself or beyond it all outside. If i could simplify it, the void would be his mind in this case and his dreams are Anu, Padomay and the Aurbis. After those three things he doesn't care anymore.

The reason why i would say he isn't omnipotent is because of Chim and that The Amaranth can be usurped. It's similar to mantling but not really. With chim you make yourself enter a state of being(I'd call it lucid Dreaming). Where you sync so to speak with dreamer(God head) partially to alter reality but at the risk of Zero Summing once you fail. So pretty much the Dreamer deletes you when he notices you tried to change reality. Now Chim has just as little info so I'm not sure how to accurately describe it but that's what i came up with.

To usurp the Amaranth part, you have to mantle them to the point that Dreamer can't tell The Dream apart from himself and begin to think like them until they are them. When this happens the Dream is erased completely and the new Dreamer begins his dream. But That requires multiple things to happen for it to be triggered on top of just that and i believe it was just a theory/ lacks enough evidence. So you could say the Amaranth is Questionably Omnipotent as it's not a sure thing whether it's possible or not.

Be warned I'm not a complete expert on this or Up to date on the current Lore(being ESO) so my info could be outdated. This is just off the top of my head from when i was reading into the lore heavy so if someone does know the lore better feel free to correct me on some of this if I'm wrong or that some stuff was changed.

Now this cosmology isn't accurate or complete but it should give a kind of idea on how it would be with a few holes that could be filled since the groundwork is down already if you want to build your own interpretation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drakotheghoul: I appreciate the input, and you explained it well as to why Amaranth shouldn't be on the Omnipotent Tier List.

Will consider it.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Eigo-Kaiki

@etriel: Why is Emperor Beyond the Sea (Narnia) is that high? It's just christian children book who take place in just one world. It's Lewis equivalent of Eru. To suggest those weaklings outrank even a Hadou/Gudou god is abused.

HuthiMula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Micheal ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eigo-kaiki said:

@etriel: Why is Emperor Beyond the Sea (Narnia) is that high? It's just christian children book who take place in just one world. It's Lewis equivalent of Eru. To suggest those weaklings outrank even a Hadou/Gudou god is abused.

Because Omnipotence literally has nothing to do with "Cosmology Size" the same for Tier-A. In fact, it's not regarded.

Concepts of division, greatness, and value, and the duality between greater than and less than, which is what the concept of Multiverses and Linear Power is, are fundamentally archetyped under Scholastic Omnipotence. Whether a Brahman or no.

I have to rate it as such. Based on the narration of the writers' view of the theory, of at least, Intrinsic Omnipotence.

Sides' I basically helped this character not ever being used.

@huthimula said:

Where is Micheal ?

There is a good reason why I'm not putting Michael in there.

I will explain it in the other thread.

HuthiMula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: tag me to the thread when you do

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Senior_Nepuko

@etriel Remove :

• Meng Hao
  • All Heaven
  • Bai Xaochun

They're already down in the list, so they're mentioned twice. Also add Jin Yunshan to the list, I guess. And Paragon Nine Seals. As well as.....Song Daozi.

And 98 Quasi-Demons....

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eigo-kaiki: It's not just one world tho, Narnia has a multiverse, actually. And the last book has basically infinite universes stacked on top of each other in "Heaven". >_>

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ramakushna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: so what tier would TOAA and PR Beyonder be in your new tiering system? genuinely curious, would they be tier A or below?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramakushna said:

@etriel: so what tier would TOAA and PR Beyonder be in your new tiering system? genuinely curious, would they be tier A or below?

The main tiering system thread is here: Click here.

Pre-Retcon TOAA is Tier O, and Beyonder is Type 3, Tier B. My tiering system has a Two-Axis, Non-linear system that takes account of Metaphysics Hax in accordance alongside Cosmology power.

This thread is concerning discussion on Tier A. And the list of Tier A characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not properly maintain the proper definition of Non-Linear Power.

A Power based on adding more stuff, adding more infinities to beat something? That is not non-Linear, that is the opposite.

Being a Metaphysical abstract representation of a concept? That is not non-Linear if they're bounded by a Lower Dimensional system, that's either a Tier B or Tier C level of Type 1 or Type 2 Metaphysics.

So they do not represent their concept in all absolute forms automatically.

This especially applies to Hadou Gods and Voyagers.

Characters like Battler, Arceuid and Li Qiye are here, because levels are 100% irrelevant in any way. And are close to the Boundless God. Their power "actual power, not merely existing nearby an Omnipotent" is distance and limitations subtractive to Omnipotence.

Regardless, I intend to put Hadou Gods on the list of "stuff I thought was Tier A secretly, but changed my mind". So there.

I also once a long time ago, on this forum, believed that that Featherine was Tier A, until I realized natures about the Umineko hierarchy not really having anything to do with God outsourcing Power, not like XianXias, as such standing in a dimension where you could be absorbed by God is also not Tier A, lest we agree that Mxy is Tier A for being 2 dimensions away from the Void Presence where one could be absorbed into the Boundless Void like what happened to Spectre.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By zgtfreak

@etriel Good job on all of this.

One thing I'd like to mention that I think we can agree on, but I want to be sure about... is Tier A's being capable of having linear power, but don't need it. For instance, EoS Battler's power level is far beyond Voyagers by a finite amount. He is still below Creator Domain entities by at least one infinity. It just doesn't matter because despite linear power... his hax are beyond such a thing, and thus puts him above his verse. Arcueid is a similar case. Basically, I am saying that Tier A's (at least the lower ones) can have linear power... but their hax or aspects of their existence go beyond any of that, rendering their linear power irrelevant. Are we in agreement?

I also still believe that platonic concepts can exist without an omnipotent entity, as I see no problem with aspects of perfection existing without the full package. But this would apply to only the lowest of Tier A's (platonic concept wielders). Everything beyond platonic concepts that uses subtractive tiering would indeed require an omnipotent entity due to the very nature of it. But I don't think the lowest level of Tier A/Platonic Concepts Level should require an omnipotent entity to exist in the verse. However, if you disagree, I won't pursue this further. I am just throwing about my thoughts on all of this. Good job on this tiering system though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@etriel Good job on all of this.

One thing I'd like to mention that I think we can agree on, but I want to be sure about... is Tier A's being capable of having linear power, but don't need it. For instance, EoS Battler's power level is far beyond Voyagers by a finite amount. He is still below Creator Domain entities by at least one infinity. It just doesn't matter because despite linear power... his hax are beyond such a thing, and thus puts him above his verse. Arcueid is a similar case. Basically, I am saying that Tier A's (at least the lower ones) can have linear power... but their hax or aspects of their existence go beyond any of that, rendering their linear power irrelevant. Are we in agreement?

Yes. I agree.

In DC we have an example. Of such a thing....

Cain literally cannot be killed even by Lucifer, because if he did, Lucifer will be killed 7 times over and Cain will regenerate anyway since Cain is under the Presence's protection "mark of cain". So he has Tier A/O protection and regen. Though he doesn't even have any Infinite Power.... like at all. (He's literally street level) You can have Non-Linear properties within your own essence as well.

Everything beyond platonic concepts that uses subtractive tiering would indeed require an omnipotent entity due to the very nature of it. But I don't think the lowest level of Tier A/Platonic Concepts Level should require an omnipotent entity to exist in the verse.

Hmm... I'll be thinking about the proposition.Perhaps I can translate an aspect of what you are trying to convey in a next revision.

Also, I added Amaterasu and Gilgamesh under Tier A, on the latter with the condition VIA gun. If that's alright?