Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JimJaspers20675

Hey guys, got out of the theatre roughly an hour ago, thought I'd put together some of my favourite moments from the movie, please do look at you're own peril, they're spoilers, I'm not intending to ruin the movie for you, I'd just thought I'd share my favourite scenes and what I thought of the movie all-together.

Favourite Scenes:

Thor decapitates Thanos, then says I went for the head, this happens in the original timeline at the start of the movie, so Thanos had no stones and was in base form. Keep in mind this Thanos was pretty much on deaths door regardless, from using the stones the first time, so it's hardly a feat for Thor. past Thanos from the end got dusted

Giant man steps on cull-obsidian and punches a Leviathan

Black widow sacrifices herself so Clint can get the soul stone

Iron man dies from using all the stones to snap Thanos and His army away - Made me cry

Cap goes back into the past to live out his life with Peggy, we see old cap, this hit me in the feels.

Hulk does the un-snappening, stones look like they override his healing factor and it messes up his arm, we later see him in a brace.

All the time-shenanigans do nothing to the past or future, but they end up creating alternate timelines

This possibly explains how Loki escaped with the tesseract.

Thor dual-wield's Storm-breaker and Mjolnir.

Gamora was brought back, but as her 2014 version, so she'll have no memory of Quill, her 2014 version is the new gamora basically.

Scarlet witch was insane for short screen time, she was handling Thanos easily, he was struggling to deal with her.

Captain marvel was badass, she had little screen time though which was understandable.

Original gauntlet was destroyed, didn't work after Thanos snapped, it melted and the stones got destroyed.

Cap wields Mjolnir

Thor disappointed me this movie, was not up to IW levels at all imho, Thano's with his sword was beating his ass.

Felt the movie was Amazing in so many aspects, they're were more scenes I could've listed but I'd love for you guys to see it for yourself, only downside to me was the amount of jokes they put in each scene.

Other than that this movie is a solid 9.5 for me, I didn't think they could top IW but my god, absolutely incredible, the score by Alan silvestri was magical.

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious to see how the Events of endgame will play out in future mcu movies

Specially in new franchises like The Eternals and Shang chi

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice post

Black Widow + Iron Man = ???

Scarlet Witch = ???

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for Thor fans. Thor constantly gets bodied by Thanos in this film. He overpowers him, catches Stormbreaker, punches Stormbreaker out of his hands like twice, etc. Thor got saved by Cap right before Thanos was gonna cut him in half with Stormbreaker.

Thanos > Thor confirmed so hopefully no more threads about that topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Thanos sword > Stormbreaker and Mjnoir. No debate.

Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for Thor fans. Thor constantly gets bodied by Thanos in this film. He overpowers him, catches Stormbreaker, punches Stormbreaker out of his hands like twice, etc. Thor got saved by Cap right before Thanos was gonna cut him in half with Stormbreaker.

Thanos > Thor confirmed so hopefully no more threads about that topic.

Was very disappointing compared to the hype in IW.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darthvaderrocks: if there is a Thor 4 hopefully they can fix some of this and make him stronger but I doubt it

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimjaspers20675: There wasn't really any hype. Anybody who wasn't a biased Thor fan knew that scene was a one time thing. Thanos wasn't prepared at all and when Thanos is prepared for Thor we see what happens. Russo's said so themselves like last year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: @joshua755: Marvel likes to Nerf thier powerhouses

Let's hope that they will make guys Surfer Nova etec very strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: Fix what? We're people expecting Thor to just one shot Thanos again lol? Thor doesn't gain any new crazy feats but he's not weak or anything. He just got beat by someone who's stronger than him. Those are feats for Thanos not anti-feats for Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Fix was the wrong word to use but I mean stronger Thanos was always stronger than Thor that’s no debate I mean dude was caught off guard in infinity war lol I just want to be stronger or ok Thanos level

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: People were hoping it would take the stones to defeat current Thor so him losing to base is a let down for many.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: Yeah I see what you mean. It doesn't bother me though because there's only a few who can challenge Thanos and that's because their skill sets are better suited to fight him rather than someone like Thor. I still got Thor above Captain Marvel btw but her durability is becoming an issue (not a bad one btw)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: I think people put too much stock in that scene in IW. Thankfully I never did.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos Thor

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Time travel being used at all and time travel that doesn't affect the future sounds stupid as hell.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimjaspers20675: Is there good stone usage from Thanos or are most of his feats in base?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By jashugan

So snapping with the infinity gauntlet weakened thanos? Is it physically, like he's dying and physically weaker?

Do they give a reason why hulk can wield the gauntlet better than tony and doesn't die? Is it because hulk is a lot stronger than tony?

Do the people that get snapped just get killed? wiped from existence? or put in the soul stone? I mean, if they get snapped, can you revive them or go back in time to get them?

Are there any showings of power levels in any way for Thor? Does he get weaker? Did his lightning get any new feats?

Is the limit of the gauntlet the snap, and then the stones and gauntlet get destroyed? Is there anyone that can't get snapped?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Time travel being used at all and time travel that doesn't affect the future sounds stupid as hell.

Sounds like they wanna have their cake and eat it too.

Anyways...if changing the past creates alternate timelines how does Thanos' army of the past get to a future of another timeline?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Yeah Thanos is weakened due to the Snap. Doing the Snap is that harmful because of how much energy it releases. Hulk immediately passes out when he does it and his arm is like dead. It's unresponsive.

Hulk is able to wield the stone and not immediately die because he is way stronger than Tony. Tony is just a human with no powers. It's kinda disturbing what the snap does to someone who isn't as strong as Hulk and Thanos. like Tony is just lying there lifeless. No emotion or movements whatsoever.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: So my theory was right then. One just has to be physically capable to touch/wield an infinity stone/infinity gauntlet.

Thanos is physically superior to Hulk so he didn't suffer as much as Hulk did while Tony is inferior to hulk so he died using it. The question then is, why didn't Thor or Captain Marvel use the IG then since they're both Physically superior to Tony and comparable or physically superior to Hulk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: And as far as Thor he doesn't get weaker but he doesn't get any stronger either. Where you had Thor ranked before Endgame is the same spot you'll have him after you watched, at least for me.

What's surprising tho is that Thanos can legit beat Thor even without his sword. Thor tries to throw Stormbreaker and Thanos can just catch it. He tries to get in CQC and Thanos can just punch Stormbreaker out of his hands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: The Avengers agreed Hulk was the better candidate to wield the Gauntlet and Captain Marvel is pretty gone after they kill Thanos. She shows up for the final battle and that's that. They kinda establish in Canon Hulk is stronger than Thor. But Thor is still more powerful and would still beat him in a fight. That hasn't changed.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Emperorb777

@buttersdaman000: If Steve goes to the past to live out his life, how does anything from the previous films even happen? You can't tell me Cap let his boyfriend Bucky still become the Winter Soldier.

And how does going back to the past create different time lines all of a sudden, shouldn't those timelines have already been existed?

Shouldn't the future with half the universe dying still exist? Also it should still be the main timeline.

Crap is confusing, time travel being used was lazy.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: That's obvious considering Ronan Quill and Loki did it

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: what is?

And as far as Thor he doesn't get weaker but he doesn't get any stronger either. Where you had Thor ranked before Endgame is the same spot you'll have him after you watched, at least for me.

What's surprising tho is that Thanos can legit beat Thor even without his sword. Thor tries to throw Stormbreaker and Thanos can just catch it. He tries to get in CQC and Thanos can just punch Stormbreaker out of his hands.

Ouch. Does that mean Stormbreaker doesn't have the whole "it's too heavy if Thor isn't holding it" thing? Damn, that means Thor really only nearly killed Thanos because he caught him off guard. Can Stormbreaker harm Thanos' armor?

The Avengers agreed Hulk was the better candidate to wield the Gauntlet and Captain Marvel is pretty gone after they kill Thanos. She shows up for the final battle and that's that. They kinda establish in Canon Hulk is stronger than Thor. But Thor is still more powerful and would still beat him in a fight. That hasn't changed.

Where and why did Captain Marvel go? In the trailer she asks spiderman for the gauntlet, is she the last one with it?

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WoW so much hype for CM lead to nowhere.

We can rest easy now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Yeah Stormbreaker doesn't have the enchantment. Only Mjnoir has that because of Odin's enchantment. Cap holds Stormbreaker too but Cap has already started wielding Mjnoir at this point. It's a funny moment when he does wield Stormbreaker tho lol

And most if not all of Thanos armor being damaged comes from Scarlet Witch literally crushing Thanos body. He has to call on his ship basically dropping bombs on Scarlet Witch and The Avengers to free himself.

Cap leaves after they kill Thanos because he's already destroyed the stones by that point. She's off saving other world's in her spair time. No they started trying to hide the Gauntlet from Thanos where a lot of characters get cool scenes moving the Gauntlet from one Avenger to the next. Thanos and Captain Marvel fight I guess but he's just tryna get the Gauntlet away from her. She no-sells a headbutt from him before he literally grabs the power stone out of the Gauntlet crushes with his hand and punches her at least over 100 ft in the air.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashugan

@darthvaderrocks: So thanos is stronger than Captain Marvel too? Is there anyone that can't be snapped? Does Scarlet Witch get any other feats in the movie? I mean we already knew she could apply force with telekinesis, so crushing Thanos isn't surprising given what she's already shown she can do. Only reason she couldn't do so in Infinity War is because Thanos had the IG and could counter.

Does Cap show any super speed in combat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Captain Marvel vs Thanos is kinda a weird fight even though I wouldn't even call it a fight in the traditional sense. Captain Marvel punches Thanos a few times and it does nothing to him, he overpowers her and throws her over 20 ft away. She comes back and they start wrestling for it. He headbutts her and it doesn't do anything, she overpowers him in a way (kinda hard to explain it in writing) and then he just grabs the power stone and gives her a huge punch to the face. Her face when she sees what he does is funny asf. Looks like she just shit her pants.

The only snap in this movie is Iron Man snapping away Thanos and his army.

Scarlet Witch gets her usual good fodder feats. As for the Scarlet Witch vs Thanos she hits him with energy blast that he blocks with his sword and he has her on her knee trying cut her face before she lifts him up and starts crushing his armor. It hurts him but he's up and fighting again very quickly.

No super speed but he does use lightning and get some decent combos on Thanos. With Cap using lightning (it does nothing to Thanos but knock him to the ground and sting him for a few seconds) it might not make a lot of sense but you gotta go with it. It's a fan service moment in the highest form and it's fun to watch. Cap vs Thanos is a fun but quick fight. Cap gets good combos before Thanos starts wrecking him and he breaks his shield with just his sword and strength.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any backhands? Did Thanos backhand anyone?

BaByAjaH20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did hulk fight Thanos???

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like It was A disaster.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems they totaly missed power levels in the movie kinda Avengers Assamble anime

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimjaspers20675 : So they made thor a punching bag again, the thor before Ragnarok?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: You see it at one point but it's pretty much gone the rest of the battle. Thor in general just doesn't use lightning that much in the film.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: You see it at one point but it's pretty much gone the rest of the battle. Thor in general just doesn't use lightning that much in the film.

Wow, it has been pretty much the go-to move for all his fans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: Yeah I don't know how Thor fans or debaters in general are gonna use Thor in battles now due to his lightning cloak being used like once in the movie. They clearly didn't forget about it because you still see it but it's definitely not there a lot. Then again there were parts in IW when it wasn't used either.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By titing2101
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Seeing Tony go was pretty sad. Same with Natasha.

Also, Cap with Mjolnir was badass af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: I mean there's no difference between AOU Thor and Ragnarok Thor if you think about it. Destroys fodder in both and gets beaten by the villain pretty easily. Same thing happens here.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By titing2101

@darthvaderrocks said:

@titing2101: I mean there's no difference between AOU Thor and Ragnarok Thor if you think about it. Destroys fodder in both and gets beaten by the villain pretty easily. Same thing happens here.

but in AOU he cant even fight back, he was getting ragdolled and choked but in ragnarok, he could fight even if he aint winning. From what im reading, im picturing him not thouching thanos even once?

also any indication cap got boosted with mjolnir cause of the enchantment? and also how did cap manage to give thanos a fight when 3 of them was having a hard time?

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Hulk do anything to redeem himself?

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Thanos was impressive in this film. Carol was as OP here as she was in her own film, taking down Sanctuary II as easily as she did the Kree warships and one-shotting Leviathans. Thanos tanks her punches and blasts and just throws her aside. Carol flies back and grabs the gauntlet before Thanos can fully put it on, and it looked she was leeching power off it through the Space Stone (which was the source of her powers). Thanos headbutts her and she no-sells it. Thanos then rips the Space Stone from the gauntlet, stopping whatever Carol was doing and surprising the hell out of her. Thanos then smacks her with fist holding the Space Stone and kicks her aside.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: Ofc there's minor differences in the fights but the concept is still the same. He touches him but it's nothing that hurts him.

Yeah Cap does major blows to Thanos army like to big creatures and he does get hits on Thanos but Thanos is tanking every hit. Even when Cap hits him with lighting twice Thanos just shrugs it off. Cap gets his moment to shine vs Thanos (he basically has too) but once Thanos slams him the fight is over. Thanos proceeds to beat him and break his shield.