• 72 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_kidd: We get in universe confirmation Hulk is stronger than Thor and he's still doing wrecking shop with one arm. He doesn't fight Thanos to my memory tho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: Thanos hits her with the power stone but yeah it does look like Carol is using the space stone to help her vs Thanos when she holds the Gauntlet.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: Ofc there's minor differences in the fights but the concept is still the same. He touches him but it's nothing that hurts him.

Yeah Cap does major blows to Thanos army like to big creatures and he does get hits on Thanos but Thanos is tanking every hit. Even when Cap hits him with lighting twice Thanos just shrugs it off. Cap gets his moment to shine vs Thanos (he basically has too) but once Thanos slams him the fight is over. Thanos proceeds to beat him and break his shield.

thanks for that, seems pretty consistent of thanos shrugging of lightning like in IW when thor did that and he just straight up stand up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: Yeah Cap shoots him with lighting he gets knocked down, about to get up before Cap calls down a lighting strike on Thanos, Thanos just grunts, lighting stops, Cap tries to jump and hit Thanos with lighting on his face and Thanos moves out the way and then slams him. This happens within in like 10 seconds.

There's also another Thor vs Cap fight scene and they get him a choke hold and Thanos punches away Stormbreaker headbutts Thor and punches Cap. They both get knocked out.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: Yeah Cap shoots him with lighting he gets knocked down, about to get up before Cap calls down a lighting strike on Thanos, Thanos just grunts, lighting stops, Cap tries to jump and hit Thanos with lighting on his face and Thanos moves out the way and then slams him. This happens within in like 10 seconds.

There's also another Thor vs Cap fight scene and they get him a choke hold and Thanos punches away Stormbreaker headbutts Thor and punches Cap. They both get knocked out.

damn thanos really is strong, sad hulk didnt get to fight him. cant wait to watch it later, counting the minutes to get off work lol.

also kinda sad that thor didnt got off his streak that he cant go toe to toe with the big bads

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was cool that once Cap picked up Mjolnir he keeps it for himself the rest of the film, even when he went on his last mission.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart: Cap wielding Stormbreaker was funny especially Thor's reaction

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would DCEU post JL Clark fare against the MCU Heavyhitters in the movie?(individually against Thanos,Thor,İron Man and Carol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titing2101: Base Thanos is very strong way more than I thought he would.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archangel01: He'd still beat Thanos due to his speed but if equalized I don't know how many shots he can take from Thanos sword especially because it just destroys Cap's shield.

Carol's durability stops at the power stone. She gets one shotted by it so Superman could still beat her.

Hulk and Iron Man are still fodder.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks: Yeah just like i guessed,i think Thanos sword can hurt Clark but he is too fast and can easily avoid it.

Speed kills again especially combat speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archangel01: Yeah I wish MCU made their characters fast at least in combat speed but it just isn't gonna happen. Oh well lol

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol also tanks a full broadside from Sanctuary II as she was coming in from the atmosphere.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but can thanos be hurt by superman as easily as people that watched iw have said. if he tanked lightning, it would mean heat vision wouldnt be that effective and via scaling, he should be able to take a couple of hits from superman , just my 30 pennies

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimjaspers20675: Thor disappointed me this movie, was not up to IW levels at all imho, Thano's with his sword was beating his ass

How is that a disappointment? He was beating his as in IW, and Thor did not get any stronger during or after IW. He just got stormbreaker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: That we can agree on. I'm still impressed Thanos was tanking some of Wanda's attacks and her had her on the ropes for a few seconds too.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did hulk fight Thanos???

I'm pretty sure Hulk doesn't really fight

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Got out of the movie about 2 hours ago.

Not quite as good as Infinity War, but still exceptional.

• I live in Australia where audiences rarely ever cheer for a movie, but the audience in this movie cheered when the snapped characters returned and when Steve wielded Mjolnir.
  • Tony's death crushed me. I cried, and I rarely cry in movies.
  • My biggest disappointment was how Thor was used in this movie. How pathetic.
  • Ronan's first scene was unparalleled levels of badass.
  • I don't care about the logic. The time-travel stuff was absolutely amazing. Seeing present-Cap fight past-Cap and seeing Tony talk with Howard Stark was incredible.
  • Small moment, but I teared up when Tony said "I lost the kid."
  • This will be more polarising than Infinity War. It's a movie that, depending on who you are, you will think either heightens the movies that came before it, or cheapens the movies that came before out.

Overall, I would rank it somewhere in the top 6, but I'm not sure exactly where. But I love all the movies in the top 10.

1. Avengers: Infinity War
  2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  3. Captain America: Civil War
  4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  5. Avengers: Endgame
  6. The Avengers
  7. Guardians of The Galaxy
  8. Black Panther
  9. Thor: Ragnarok
  10. Iron Man 3
  11. Iron Man
  12. Captain America: The First Avenger
  13. Thor
  14. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  15. Iron Man 2
  16. Ant-Man
  17. Ant-Man and The Wasp
  18. Doctor Strange
  19. Thor: The Dark World
  20. Captain Marvel
  21. Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2
  22. The Incredible Hulk
Avatar image for chicago_bastard
chicago_bastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved it that they included the best MCU scene to date. When I saw "New York 2012" written on the screen I thought Russos better give us the 360 shot now and they delivered.

Also finally getting the moment everybody's been waiting for since the first Avengers with Cap saying the legendary words and more than 30 heroes assembling should give everyone goosebumps who likes these movies.

The nod to the elevator fight scene in The Winter Soldier and that it played out differently this time was cool, too.