RIKR2 awards (7th edition) - Winners

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I strongly agree with some of these...and strongly disagree with others lol. But this is always fun. Looking forward to next year. XD

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was nice!

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: Thanks for doing this, this was fun. Can't wait to do this again next year.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness said:

A lot of Endgame fans here huh

I said the same lol. I think most can agree on the last 2 results being accurate.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I strongly agree with some of these...and strongly disagree with others lol. But this is always fun. Looking forward to next year. XD

I'm curious in which you strongly disagree?

which endgame victory do you disagree? I'm curious

@referee said:

I hate that it had to end, but I love the winners.

Can't wait for your next game!!!

Thanks for doing this, this was fun. Can't wait to do this again next year.

@bullpr said:

That was nice!

glad you guys like it :)

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lovely little creature that was fun :)

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

This was great, a real shame that the next one won't be this eventful.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859  Edited By IrishX

Think I only joined when it was best villain to Homelander but this was cool to take part in. I usually have a minority opinion so I certainly can't argue about the winners. With 2020 being messed up maybe you could do a throwback year or something. Like best of 2015 or something just to keep this going.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: It would be easier if there was nice little list at the end without the pictures lol. Let's see. The ones I strongly disagree with:

• Widow as Best Female Hero
  • Batman/TMNT for Best Animated Movie
  • Joker for Best Villain

**I'm also iffy on Joker as Best Movie. I mean, it is technically the best film, but certainly not the one I enjoyed most.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#861  Edited By eslay03

That was super awesome! Thanks a lot for doing this!

Also, I’m quite happy with the results.

Also, also, I think Endgame deserved almost every one of its awards. There wasn’t a lot of other great competition in majority of those specific categories.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

nice results :)

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh... Surprised by some winners and strongly agree with others.

That was fun, thanks.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#864  Edited By skywalker95

This was amazing. I'm gutted I didn't participate from the beginning. You did a great job, RIKR2. God knows how long it took you to do this.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm truly shocked, wasn't expecting that. I thought it was only me and like 5 others who loved it.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must say, well done CV! I don’t have a problem with any of the winners. Truly a great contest and a great year for comic book content on the big and small screen. I doubt we will have another like it anytime soon.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

Think I only joined when it was best villain to Homelander but this was cool to take part in. I usually have a minority opinion so I certainly can't argue about the winners. With 2020 being messed up maybe you could do a throwback year or something. Like best of 2015 or something just to keep this going.

This sounds interesting, honestly I already started it with my friends, we are even rewatching old movies, to be able to place the nominees without forgetting anything.

I am in charge of the year 2005, so i got Batman Begins, V for Vendetta, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Elektra (maybe i can skip this one :P), Star Wars: III, Constantine, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Aeon Flux and Transporter 2.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2: Nice. Sin City, Walk the Line, The Island, The Descent, 40-Year-Old Virgin, Devil's Rejects, and War of the Worlds. Plenty of good choices for 2005.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869  Edited By skywalker95

@rikr2 said:
@irishx said:

This sounds interesting, honestly I already started it with my friends, we are even rewatching old movies, to be able to place the nominees without forgetting anything.

I am in charge of the year 2005, so i got Batman Begins, V for Vendetta, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Elektra (maybe i can skip this one :P), Star Wars: III, Constantine, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Aeon Flux and Transporter 2.

I'd be so here for a 2005 version. That year was so awesome for films.

Another suggestion is maybe you could do a best of 2010's.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skywalker95: I will do it for several years (Among my friends we divide the years to pick all the nominees once we see all the movies again, I got 2005 for the rewatch, but once we have everything ready I will start with the lowest year until we reach the year when I started this game) and then I will do a version with the winners of all years.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikr2 said:

@skywalker95: I will do it for several years (Among my friends we divide the years to pick all the nominees once we see all the movies again, I got 2005 for the rewatch, but once we have everything ready I will start with the lowest year until we reach the year when I started this game) and then I will do a version with the winners of all years.

Sounds exciting, looking forward to it!