waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By waezi2
No Caption Provided

Cap, can we PLEASE have a civil discussion about power control?

No Caption Provided

Now is NOT the time to talk about power control. It is too soon!

No Caption Provided

… Cap, KIDS have been killed because of powers, now IS the time to discuss power control!

No Caption Provided

Why should we listen to these parents? Yes, they lost their children, and that is a disaster, but they aren’t experts!

No Caption Provided

THEIR KIDS WERE KILLED! THAT MAKES THEM EXPERTS!

No Caption Provided

How are we sure that these people are who they claim to be?!

No Caption Provided

… What?

No Caption Provided

Maybe their sorrow has been hijacked by left-wing groups who has anti-power agendas! Do we honestly think some mothers could plan a nationwide rally? They could be hired actors!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cap… You are an asshole!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tbh tho, that specific mother who lost her child and spoke to Tony directly seemed manipulative lol

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

wait, i thought the Red Skull was Alex Jones XD

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait didn't Tony secretly orchestrated a lot of it too?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait didn't Tony secretly orchestrated a lot of it too?

That was a retcon because Marvel writers decided to make Tony the bad guy of Civil War, even though it was suppose to be a grey area story.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 87

Damn Waezi I thought you were over your Civil War addiction

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@riddlersriddle: I am, but not over extremely stupid things people say when someone says that maybe gun control might not be an entirely bad idea.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Fair does. I'm not normally into politics at all but I agree with you there

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@riddlersriddle: I am, but not over extremely stupid things people say when someone says that maybe gun control might not be an entirely bad idea.

Not sure what you mean. Very limited gun control isn't a bad idea, but for the most part controlling the people's right to bear arms, self protection, and ability to resist the possibility of a tyrannical government are important things.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: that might be, but I'm talking about dumb claims like that a kid who survived a school shooting could possibly be an actor.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HeroUp2112

@waezi2 said:

@heroup2112: that might be, but I'm talking about dumb claims like that a kid who survived a school shooting could possibly be an actor.

Ohhhh, yeah...that was some pretty dumb crap.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an outside observer, Americans' fixation with guns has always looked really weird.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an outside observer, Americans' fixation with guns has always looked really weird.

For some of us Americans, who I admit seem to think guns are the ULTIMATE thing about America and almost (or actually DO) fetishize them...yeah...I can see that.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''How are we sure that these people are who they claim to be?!''

''...What?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHA I can imagine Cap actually doing something like that Jesus ??

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

''How are we sure that these people are who they claim to be?!''

''...What?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHA I can imagine Cap actually doing something like that Jesus ??

To be fair, in the Marvel U, it WOULDN'T be unheard of. People being replaced by robots, aliens and whatnot happens all the time. I half expected Miriam Sharpe to be revealed as a Skrull after Secret Invasion.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

Not sure what you mean. Very limited gun control isn't a bad idea, but for the most part controlling the people's right to bear arms, self protection, and ability to resist the possibility of a tyrannical government are important things.

I suppose it's different for me as I've grown up in a country devoid of guns being owned "casually" {Bad choice of words but I think you'll understand me} so just hearing about a superpower country having citizens own this weapons is like amplified compared to what it would be to an American - If that makes sense

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:
@waezi2 said:

I suppose it's different for me as I've grown up in a country devoid of guns being owned "casually" {Bad choice of words but I think you'll understand me} so just hearing about a superpower country having citizens own this weapons is like amplified compared to what it would be to an American - If that makes sense

Oh I can easily understand that, and how it would almost be an alien concept to anyone who hadn't grown up with this state of things. It's also that gun ownership, and the importance of having firearms is a big part of our history and the formation of our country (which, compared to most other European countries, wasn't really all that long ago). If we hadn't had personally owned firearms (some in our country vehemently disagree with this position btw) it would have been impossible to resist the oppression we were facing from the tyranny we were experiencing (many in Europe...especially England :) may tend to disagree with this...though probably not France or Spain). In fact the first battle of our war for independence was over the British trying to confiscate cashes of weapons...while being used by a militia...were all personally owned.

It's a big debate in our country believe it or not...the firearms debate...I'm just trying to elaborate on why many of us feel firearms are a large part of our rights, and our general distrust of the possibility of the government encroaching on our rights (even though it's potentially not all that likely), we've been through it before, and not ALL that long ago, relatively.

Riddlersriddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: You bring up some really good points tbh. I'm just not used to these matters due to being British lol

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: You bring up some really good points tbh. I'm just not used to these matters due to being British lol

Yeah, I mean like I said, y'all have had a different cultural experience.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@waezi2 said:

Reminds me of the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The supposed kids/victims of supernatural attack turn out to be a demon who uses crowd mentality to start witch hunts. Does it work? Considering Buffy's own mother tried to burn her at the stake, I'll say yes.

So Cap actually has a point.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

Reminds me of the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The supposed kids/victims of supernatural attack turn out to be a demon who uses crowd mentality to start witch hunts. Does it work? Considering Buffy's own mother tried to burn her at the stake, I'll say yes.

So Cap actually has a point.

The people who claimed that David Hogg (the survivor of the Florida school shooting, who I think is an immature little idiot btw) was a crisis actor were complete reactionary, agenda filled assholes. As for the Buffy episode you also have to realize there was magic at work with Joyce wanting to go ahead and burn Buffy at the stake. ;)