• 134 results
Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Mattersuit

Going to say Yoda wins in a tough fight.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Sethlol

@Mattersuit said:

Going to say Yoda wins in a tough fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet said:

bump

Why? Because you failed to counter my latest argument and are relying on others to do so?

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet: His sword is indestrutable

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By spawn_123

Jack

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By BlueComet

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

@BlueComet: His sword is indestrutable

I know that.

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet said:

bump

Why? Because you failed to counter my latest argument and are relying on others to do so?

No, because I got bored of arguing with you. You honestly think Yoda will win, I honestly think Jack will win, nothing either of us say will change that. I didn't "fail" to do anything I quit because I had s*** to do.

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack has better feats, He is stronger,faster and more durable he is also more skilled in swordsman ship and H2H the little green guy dies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet: Yes, because regardless of your reason you neglected to respond, which means you failed to respond.

In any sense, I think our stuff is done here.

toby5678910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By toby5678910

I ask again where does Yoda show the speed feats to beat Jack, who destroyed an entire army of robots before a drop of water hit the ground...

That's moving on the level of Flash or Quicksilver...

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BlueComet

@ShootingNova said:

@BlueComet: Yes, because regardless of your reason you neglected to respond, which means you failed to respond.

In any sense, I think our stuff is done here.

"Our stuff" was done a long time ago, why are waiting until now to say something about it? Yes I did fail to respond to one of your comments big deal, you're the only person who actually cares. I'm done arguing with you, if you want to keep trolling then go ahead.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ShootingNova

@BlueComet: I'm not trolling. I was asking. Besides, I must question your understanding of "trolling" with that statement.

I'm done arguing with you, in fact, it's better that way. I'm just saying the truth. Even if Jack would have won, your point was driven too throughly into Yoda's personal weaknesses which were refuted. Neglecting to answer means losing the point.

But we should just leave this at that. We don't need to continue this any longer.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet: I'm not trolling. I was asking. Besides, I must question your understanding of "trolling" with that statement.

I'm done arguing with you, in fact, it's better that way. I'm just saying the truth. Even if Jack would have won, your point was driven too throughly into Yoda's personal weaknesses which were refuted. Neglecting to answer means losing the point.

But we should just leave this at that. We don't need to continue this any longer.

That right there is what I call trolling. You saying you're done arguing with me when I just said the exact same thing in my last post is trolling, you're only saying it so you can get the last word in. Saying "we're done here" just so you can be the last one talking when clearly this argument was over a long time ago is trolling. Continuing the argument when it was already over is trolling.

I didn't bump this thread to call you out on that though. I bumped it only because I regret not truly coming to a conclusion as to the winner, that's why i'm doing this.....

Jack's senses are at the very least a match for the force, he can routinely dodge machine gun fire, missiles, lasers, fight off entire armies, and even after blindfolding himself he was able to do this:

Loading Video...

Sorry for bad amv, but the feats still there. Those three archers took out an army like it was nothing and Jack blinded himself just so they'd be a challenge.

This video needs no introduction......

Loading Video...

All before that drop of water hit the ground.

Yoda's clairvoyance may stay consistent, but his body doesn't, he tires much much faster than Jack does. Take his fight with Sidious for example, Yoda did tire over the duration of that fight so much in fact that his body couldn't keep up with his own abilities and that's just how a fight with Jack would end up.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ShootingNova

@bluecomet: Your definition of trolling is severely flawed.

By your own definition, you are trolling right now with that post.

Regardless, why do you want to respond to a seven month-old post?

I haven't even been on the Vine properly for ages.

Without BFR, Yoda can't really win much of a majority without Jack making a mistake. Routinely dodging machine gun fire, etc. are not feats that Yoda couldn't duplicate, its a matter of actual movement - Jack's speed seems faster than Yoda's, if I can remember everything Yoda has done in regards to speed.

Seriously, though, I think that now that we reached a conclusion, we can stop this. There's no need to be consistently bumping this thread to have your character win.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Yoda has blocked, dodged, and deflected blaster bolts which go at Lightspeed.

. Routinely dodging machine gun fire, etc. are not feats that Yoda couldn't duplicate

So, if Yoda can block/dodge/absorb projectiles that go at light speed I'm positive he can dodge machine gun fire.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an impossible fight for jack since Yoda has the force.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda wins both rounds.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Walzo

@shootingnova: Yoda has blocked, dodged, and deflected blaster bolts which go at Lightspeed.

. Routinely dodging machine gun fire, etc. are not feats that Yoda couldn't duplicate

So, if Yoda can block/dodge/absorb projectiles that go at light speed I'm positive he can dodge machine gun fire.

Yoda already wins this, however.... No blaster bolts go at lightspeed.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@walzo: Yes they do. It has been debated and said in the EU. I will need to find the quote.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Yoda should win, and on a side note Yoda has never reflected Light speed bolts.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@shootingnova: The source?

Laser cannons and turbolasers fire invisible energy beams that travel at lightspeed. A glowing pulse traveling along the beam at less than lightspeed marks the energy bolt's path.

--Taken from Complete Cross-Sections

Credit goes to JediXMan for the quote.

Avatar image for theunicornkiller
TheUnicornKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it could go either way really i lean more towards yoda honestly but jack still has a pretty good chance of winning id say like 60% yoda and 40% jack

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingjohnrocks: Laser cannons & turbolasers =/= blaster bolts. Nowhere has it mentioned that blaster bolts travel at relativistic speeds, I believe Silver had a debate going on about this. But I'm still trying to get used to this site now - haven't been on for months, so unfortunately I might not be able to find it for you.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Well, I am still compelled to believe Yoda would be much faster then machine gun bullets and would be able to kill the attacker before they can react.

KingMajestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually giving this to Jack.

And suddenly, I am going to rewatch his series, a fourth time.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingjohnrocks: LOL, there's a shift in the way you talk to me now.

Regardless, I already posted that dodging machine gun fire is not a feat Yoda cannot duplicate. I don't know why you responded to that and said the same thing I did.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm actually giving this to Jack.

And suddenly, I am going to rewatch his series, a fourth time.

You and me both, kid.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

I simply didn't want the last thing stated in this thread to be you calling me the loser of this debate.

The only worth while feats Yoda's done in regards to speed could easily be duplicated by Jack. Jack's hightened senses are also more than a match for Yoda.

Since you've more or less forfeited this debate and we both agree Jack would win there's no reason for this to continue any more.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluecomet: Again, we already had an agreement. There is no need to post any longer. It doesn't matter who gets the last word or not, I'm not calling you a loser or anything because I spoke last, please do not even bother to respond to this.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoda stomps him with ease, he has 800 year of combat experience and Jack has no answer to the force, Yoda can make him fall asleep with mind trick or ragdoll him with TK. Or he just blitz Jack before he reacts

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee8c9da928
deactivated-5aeee8c9da928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers