Thor VS Sentry, Who Do You Think Would Win?

• 57 results
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jeanroygrant

Vance Astro said Sentry could beat Thor in another thread, so i brought it here to see what other people think! Who do you guys think is Marvel strongest earth hero? I personally think Thor would win. Who do you think is stronger? Thor The God Of Thunder or Senty With The Powers Of One Million Exploding Suns?

Thor The God Of Thunder

No Caption Provided

VS

Sentry With The Powers Of One Million Exploding Suns

No Caption Provided

Rules

• No BFR
  • Fight To Death Or KO
  • Fight Takes Place In Marvel Universes New York
  • No Outside Items-Unless Stated
  • No Outside Help
  • They Start 20 Meters Away From Each Other
  • Once The Fights Start, It Can Go Anywhere Afterwards
  • No Civilians

Rounds

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor )

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor

Also don't say it's been done or lock this thread, because i've changed up the rounds, and stuff, so it's perfectly fine. ^_^

LET THE DEBATING BEGIN!!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

I think Sentry could beat Thor same way I feel Gladiator could beat Thor just my opinion.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Immortal777 said:

I think Sentry could beat Thor same way I feel Gladiator could beat Thor just my opinion.

Explain why you think this, if you may.?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

First of all I don't know that I said that Sentry could beat Thor. I believe what I suggested is that Thor is only the most powerful earth hero because Sentry is dead. You asked if I was serious, and I said yes. Sentry was still developing. Because his level of power is connected to his psyche, he was weaker in alot of his appearances, and yet still had some great feats.  

Just being perfectly honest though, I don't think Thor can beat Sentry. If Sentry was capable of using his abilities to their full extent just in the way we saw him in his miniseries when he was mentally stable, he should be able to attain victory. We've seen Sentry duke it out with World War Hulk and cause noticeable damage just with his fists so I don't know if he's as strong or stronger than Thor because there isn't enough information but what I do know is Sentry is capable of hurting Thor. Without writers holding his speed back he's fast enough to get more hits than Thor but to also have the defense to evade Thor's attacks.  

Thor has already fought The Void. He couldn't even cause any damage. It wasn't until he begged to be killed that anything could be done. Basically Sentry assisted him in that win. I don't think adding Warrior's Madness will help. It doesn't give him any defense against molecule manipulation. 

I don't know how powerful Odinforce Thor is. I don't know the extent of the Void's powers either, so I think it's impossible to say who would win, between them. You'd basically be picking who you like more.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor ) Only because his power fluctuates so much. its hard to put a tag on Sentry and say 'this is how powerful he is.'

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor Molecular manipulation along with a host of other powers should give Sentry the win. He needs to come back so writers can give him more feats, and better consistency.

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor Warriors Madness wont help against the molecular manipulation or telepathy

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor Undecided, I dont know how powerful the Odin Force really is and if Thor can use it well enough and fully enough to defeat a guy like Sentry. Probably the Void wins because he beat Molecule Man, who is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel, way up there with Galactus, Beyonder etc.

In the end Void probably defeats Thor because of his vast array of powers, which are basically unlimited. Every other week its like he pulls a new power out of his ass.

Normal Sentry has been KOd by guys like Blue Marvel, so Thor should be able to defeat him. Again his power fluctuates though. He did put a beating on WWHulk, while other versions of Hulk have beat up Thor before, so he may be stronger than Thor, while Thor has a wider array of powers(than non-Void Sentry) using Mjolnir.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ChaosBlazer said:

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor ) Only because his power fluctuates so much. its hard to put a tag on Sentry and say 'this is how powerful he is.'

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor Molecular manipulation along with a host of other powers should give Sentry the win. He needs to come back so writers can give him more feats, and better consistency.

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor Warriors Madness wont help against the molecular manipulation or telepathy

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor Undecided, I dont know how powerful the Odin Force really is and if Thor can use it well enough and fully enough to defeat a guy like Sentry. Probably the Void wins because he beat Molecule Man, who is one of the most powerful beings in Marvel, way up there with Galactus, Beyonder etc.

In the end Void probably defeats Thor because of his vast array of powers, which are basically unlimited. Every other week its like he pulls a new power out of his ass.

Normal Sentry has been KOd by guys like Blue Marvel, so Thor should be able to defeat him. Again his power fluctuates though. He did put a beating on WWHulk, while other versions of Hulk have beat up Thor before, so he may be stronger than Thor, while Thor has a wider array of powers(than non-Void Sentry) using Mjolnir.

this

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
R1:
Thor has clear microsecond reaction speed feat and not clear nanosecond one. Sentry has only not clear microsecond one. 
Strength - Thor has obejctive and fight feats much above Sentry's. Sentry's best objective one is holding Helicarrier and lifting some big ship (after "fight" with Hercules). Thor has lifted Midgard Serpent and overmuscled him when he was planetary level.  In battle, Sentry's best strength feats are fights with WWHulk and Blue Marvel. Thor fought with Mindless Hulk (>WWHulk), Hyperion, Gladiator, Mangog, Thanos, Drax and many others. Blue Marvel is - considering as a fact Watcher's opinion - moon level. Gladiator, Thanos and Drax are easily planet level. 
Fighting skills - IDK any Sentry's feats in this area, while Thor is highly skilled Asgardian Warrior. 
Energy Projection - Thor has anti-force/matter blast on planet level, Sentry in fight with Photon showed similar one, but Thor also can summon God Blast and thunders from whole world. But Thor can absorb anything that Sentry will throw at him with Mjolnir, just to boost it. 

Everything is going for Thor. He won harder battles, is more experienced and has Mjolnir. Odinson wins

R2:
Void has molecular manipulation. Thor doesn't have answer on that. Void wins.

R3:
As above: Void wins. 

R4:
Hard one. In theory OF should protect him from matter manipulation. But it is only a theory. Until someone will prove that OF Thor has his own MM, like King Thor, he loses.
 So:
Void vs. OF Thor
Void vs. King Thor
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ChaosBlazer: @XImpossibruX

Seems that we all agree about the outcome in all rounds, based on similar reasons. :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
 But Thor can absorb anything that Sentry will throw at him with Mjolnir, just to boost it. 
Can and will are two different things. 
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Vance Astro said:

First of all I don't know that I said that Sentry could beat Thor. I believe what I suggested is that Thor is only the most powerful earth hero because Sentry is dead. You asked if I was serious, and I said yes. Sentry was still developing. Because his level of power is connected to his psyche, he was weaker in alot of his appearances, and yet still had some great feats. Just being perfectly honest though, I don't think Thor can beat Sentry. If Sentry was capable of using his abilities to their full extent just in the way we saw him in his miniseries when he was mentally stable, he should be able to attain victory. We've seen Sentry duke it out with World War Hulk and cause noticeable damage just with his fists so I don't know if he's as strong or stronger than Thor because there isn't enough information but what I do know is Sentry is capable of hurting Thor. Without writers holding his speed back he's fast enough to get more hits than Thor but to also have the defense to evade Thor's attacks. Thor has already fought The Void. He couldn't even cause any damage. It wasn't until he begged to be killed that anything could be done. Basically Sentry assisted him in that win. I don't think adding Warrior's Madness will help. It doesn't give him any defense against molecule manipulation. I don't know how powerful Odinforce Thor is. I don't know the extent of the Void's powers either, so I think it's impossible to say who would win, between them. You'd basically be picking who you like more.

You make it seem like Thor doesn't have untapped potential either. Thor has more potential than Sentry if you think about it. Thor is the son of two very powerful people being, Odin The Skyfather, maybe the most powerful of all the Skyfathers. Than you have Gaea who is even more powerful than Odin. Gaea is very powerful. And guess what there both the parents of Thor.

Thor is not even close to most powerful, look at Rune King Thor for instance. He was strong enough to will Mangog out of exsientence, take off Loki's head without killing him, Made Surtur fear him, destroy the barrier from Asgard, and Surtur's realm, surpassed Odin, Destroyed the tape line, killed Those Who Sit Above In Shadows, and became one with the universe. Now tell me who has more potential Thor or Sentry?

Sentry is defintly not physically stronger than Thor, come on at best he's equal to Thor. Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent, Asgard with assistance, send Emma's shattered body hurling into space, from earth, one shot Namor & Abomination, push the leaning tower of Pisa over with a finger,destroy a planet, dent adamantium, crumble uru. I could name more but, it's not needed. Thor is physically more powerful, point blank. Thor is way more versatile, and more durable. Sentry gets injured easily, Thor is a big bulky tank. Thor can take planet busting blows, while Sentry struggles, with city busting blows.

http://www.comicvine.com/the-odin-force/12-35070/

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jeanroygrant: maybe the most powerful of all the Skyfathers

Surtur is more powerful then Odin.....

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant: maybe the most powerful of all the Skyfathers

Surtur is more powerful then Odin.....

Surtur is not a Skyfather...He's just a very powerful demon...lol

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TERMINATORXX

sentry

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said: 

You make it seem like Thor doesn't have untapped potential either. Thor has more potential than Sentry if you think about it. Thor is the son of two very powerful people being, Odin The Skyfather, maybe the most powerful of all the Skyfathers. Than you have Gaea who is even more powerful than Odin. Gaea is very powerful. And guess what there both the parents of Thor.

Thor is not even close to most powerful, look at Rune King Thor for instance. He was strong enough to will Mangog out of exsientence, take off Loki's head without killing him, Made Surtur fear him, destroy the barrier from Asgard, and Surtur's realm, surpassed Odin, Destroyed the tape line, killed Those Who Sit Above In Shadows, and became one with the universe. Now tell me who has more potential Thor or Sentry?

Sentry is defintly not physically stronger than Thor, come on at best he's equal to Thor. Thor has lifted the Midgard Serpent, Asgard with assistance, send Emma's shattered body hurling into space, from earth, one shot Namor & Abomination, push the leaning tower of Pisa over with a finger,destroy a planet, dent adamantium, crumble uru. I could name more but, it's not needed. Thor is physically more powerful, point blank. Thor is way more versatile, and more durable. Sentry gets injured easily, Thor is a big bulky tank. Thor can take planet busting blows, while Sentry struggles, with city busting blows.

Thor doesn't have untapped potential. His power upgrades are based on the circumstances of the comics, not on his abilities themselves. He's not like Sentry who is stronger with mental stability or Hulk whom is stronger with anger,or Trauma who is stronger depending on who's fears he's exposing. Rune King Thor isn't a natural upgrade so it has nothing to do with his potential. 

You don't have any proof that Sentry ISN'T stronger than Thor. There's an absence of evidence. Sentry was a character in development for a little over 10 years. Thor has existed for over 40. Thor also doesn't have power level fluctuations. Thor being stronger than Sentry is an assumption.Sentry isn't easily injured either. There isn't anything you could present that suggest that without low-balling him and I could do the same for Thor. I can post scans of him getting dazed by class 75 She-Hulk or of him almost being killed by the Wrecking Crew,or of him having trouble with current Wonder Man and classic Wonder Man, or of him getting knocked around by classic Iron Man, or him struggling with classic Hulk whom couldn't even move Sentry, I could keep going but I think you get it.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jeanroygrant said:

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor )

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

Rounds

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor )-Thor stomps! Too many plot device powers!

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor- Thor wins only if Void wants to lose

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor-Same as above

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor-Thor stomps! Skyfather level being is too much!

I'm assuming that Thor will use ALL of mjolnir's powers in this fight.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blacklightning13

1. Thor. Been done in a what if? Isn't the main universe but it's still shows who would win.

2. Sentry.

3. Madness Thor. He has fought void before. This time with 10 x strength he wins. (I could be wrong).

4. Odin Force Thor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Blacklightning13 said:

1. Thor. Been done in a what if? Isn't the main universe but it's still shows who would win.

It actually doesn't show who WOULD win. It depicts a scenario in which Thor HAD TO win or the Norman Osborn would have been unstoppable.
Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Quntumking

This might sound like a cop out but i say THOR 60% of the time SENTRY 30% and a draw 10%. Depends on the scenario , meaning where is the fight and what are they fighting for.

Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Quntumking

After all how many times has Spiderman outsmarted Juggernaut for a win. A win is a win.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spartan101

sentry imo has never been written to his full bio,thor has been better in that dept,IF marvel lived up to robs powers 100% i think he wins most of these rounds here. last one not sure.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

I really don't understand the premise of this. Isn't Siege was basically about that? Sentry@Void mopping the floor with asgardians? Thor killing him only because he held beck himself?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

Round 1: Thor. Though Sentry would come close.

Round 2: Void for sure.

Round 3: Still Void. Warrior Madness Thor still does not have molecular manipulation and so on.

Round 4: Void should probably win.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Sentry takes all the rounds But the first IMO

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@Bane_of_sith: I see Thor taking the first.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Kyle_Dornez said:

I really don't understand the premise of this. Isn't Siegebasically about that? Sentry@Void mopping the floor with asgardians? Thor killing him only because he held beck himself?

Pretty much.
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant: Not going to comment on my comment?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Rounds

Round 1-Morals OFF ( Regular Sentry VS Regular Thor )-Thor stomps! Too many plot device powers!

Round 2 Sentry Void VS Thor- Thor wins only if Void wants to lose

Round 3 Sentry Void VS Warriors Madness Thor-Same as above

Round 4 Sentry Void VS Odin Force Thor-Thor stomps! Skyfather level being is too much!

I'm assuming that Thor will use ALL of mjolnir's powers in this fight.

Yes.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: Not going to comment on my comment?

Did

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blacklightning13

@Vance Astro said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

It actually doesn't show who WOULD win. It depicts a scenario in which Thor HAD TO win or the Norman Osborn would have been unstoppable.

What's your point?

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes.

Cool.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yes.

Cool.

Yep.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant: What did I say yes to?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NerdsFTW said:

@jeanroygrant: What did I say yes to?

You asked does all powers come into play, and i said yes.

NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jeanroygrant said:

You asked does all powers come into play, and i said yes.

Oh okay.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty

@jeanroygrant: has Sentry ever transmuted someone as durable as thor or a person powered by magic?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cfrehse

Thor is a badass but im gonna have to give it to the sentry. He has way more powers and he proved he can take just as much physical damage and hit just as hard as any heavy hitters when he pretty much stalemated agains WWH. Sentry was growing stronger as the two fought.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant: has Sentry ever transmuted someone as durable as thor or a person powered by magic?

Sentry Void transmuted Norm Stones Loki.

judgernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not too sure anybody has mentioned this but Thor has his godblast which is so powerful it made Galactus run for fear of his life (even if it was because he was hungry, this is an impressive feat) plus it blew a hole in the Brain dome of the Celestial Exitar. The godblast really makes a supernova look like firecrackers. I think with one blow from the godblast Sentry is out in any scenario. But I could be wrong about this...

I am also pretty certain that Odinforce Thor eventually surpassed the power level of Odin with his Odinforce. Odin is known to have power equal to Galactus with the Odinforce and then this adds up to be that Thor surpasses Odin with Odinforce so Odinforce Thor has power at least equal if not more to Galactus. I believe Sentry stands no chance to Galactus so Therefore he stands no chance to Odinforce Thor. I could be wrong about this too, please correct me if I am wrong.

Considering these two alone I think Thor wins in any Scenario.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry every round.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#43  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@judgernaut: he was not hungry he was starving, at starving levels thing has been able to harm galactus.

Odinforce thor is wekaer than Odin but Rune King Thor surpased him (however that version is just pure spec for the most part) and odin is not equal to power in galactus, hungry maybe but not normal.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I want Thor to win but I doubt he can

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry...Especially if its Void...

marvelbeatsdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void isn't sentry but yes he would win.

judgernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By judgernaut

@bronze_surfer: Okay I agree. Not fully sated Galactus but it has been known that Odin knocked Galactus unconscious, not just hurt, in battle as the more the battle progressed, the hungrier Galactus got so in the end Odin was able to overpower him.

Okay, my mistake. Noted that Rune King Thor surpasses the power of Odin, not Odinforce Thor. However I am pretty certain that Odin at his peak with the Odinforce was able to match Galactus' power. Not when Galactus was fully sated but nearly so. Therefore if Thor surpassed Odin then he would have a level of power similar to Galactus when he is fully sated. Maybe not exactly that powerful but at least nearly so. At this point, I think Thor could easily overpower Sentry.

Also couldn't Thor open a portal to the Negative Zone where Sentry is weakest and battle there? I mean the battle can go anywhere right? If Thor manages to keep the battle there, would he not defeat Sentry?

Also when Sentry was as "Void" was he not finally defeated when Thor strikes him with a powerful blast from Mjolnir (possibly the god-blast), after Robert begged Thor to kill him. Afterwards he is thrown into the sun to ensure destruction of the void. Does this not mean that the void cannot go into the sun whereas Thor can without any discomfort.

I could be wrong with some of these points so please correct me if I am.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@bronze_surfer: Okay I agree. Not fully sated Galactus but it has been known that Odin knocked Galactus unconscious, not just hurt, in battle as the more the battle progressed, the hungrier Galactus got so in the end Odin was able to overpower him.

It was only temp though. It put odin under such strain he had to enter the odin sleep early while galactus just remade his head.

Okay, my mistake. Noted that Rune King Thor surpasses the power of Odin, not Odinforce Thor. However I am pretty certain that Odin at his peak with the Odinforce was able to match Galactus' power. Not when Galactus was fully sated but nearly so. Therefore if Thor surpassed Odin then he would have a level of power similar to Galactus when he is fully sated. Maybe not exactly that powerful but at least nearly so. At this point, I think Thor could easily overpower Sentry.

He was able to match him in a TP battle nothing else. Rune King Thor could be close to Galactus but we honestly don't know. However Void who is sentry has beaten and over powered molecule man a guy who was multiversal. Just throwing that out there. Besides Sentry stalemated Galactus with Nate Grey.

Also couldn't Thor open a portal to the Negative Zone where Sentry is weakest and battle there? I mean the battle can go anywhere right? If Thor manages to keep the battle there, would he not defeat Sentry?

Possibly. Although he has beaten powerful foes in the negative zone like void who broke every bone in hulks body. Sentry could always come back with void powers.

Also when Sentry was as "Void" was he not finally defeated when Thor strikes him with a powerful blast from Mjolnir (possibly the god-blast), after Robert begged Thor to kill him. Afterwards he is thrown into the sun to ensure destruction of the void. Does this not mean that the void cannot go into the sun whereas Thor can without any discomfort.

That is not true entirely. While Thor unleashed his full power according to himself twice. First time did zip, second turned Bob into a skeleton but he wanted to die and he was not fully back into void mode. But the fight was not fully fare. It was a suicidal Void (weaker) vs. Odin Force Thor, Norn Stone Loki (Skyfather level IIRC), Avengers amped by Norn Stones and having a helicaraiar smash into him. That only put him into a human form for a few moments. Also he threw him into the sun so that Bobs body would constantly burn up only to heal back. In Uncanny Avengers it was revealed that Sentry's body kept healing but void left eventually because he was bored or something before the Apocalypse Twins got him.

I could be wrong with some of these points so please correct me if I am.

ponello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a hard one but I'll go with Thor on all the rounds

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: You are correct. I see Thor winning most of these OF already was shown to have the power to kill the void. As you say Thor actually hasn't come close to his full potential. He is just beginning to realize his more powerful side. That of his mother who is more powerful then odin as you say.