Post Deleted.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Final Arrow

The Joker owns the goblin while shotting at harley and killing Gordon and crippling batgirl.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Apparition says:
"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"The Joker"

why? cause he's crafty?"

no its because Joker was Emporer of the universe and Gambler stop being the ass you are!"

Ahhhhhh, Vlad don't hate.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"The Joker"

why? cause he's crafty?"

no its because Joker was Emporer of the universe and Gambler stop being the ass you are!"

Ahhhhhh, Vlad don't hate."

im justing asking for a favour not being mad at you.

MasterChief3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MasterChief3

Shadow Arrow says:

"The Joker owns the goblin while shotting at harley and killing Gordon and crippling batgirl."

not really

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Final Arrow

MasterCheif3 says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"The Joker owns the goblin while shotting at harley and killing Gordon and crippling batgirl."
not really"

Well duh it's called sarcasm, God no one gets me, Im going to go cut myself

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Did all the retards get out of school early and decide this was the thread for them? The Joker was master of the Universe and he still got beat sad The Joker is just that, a Joke. If Batman had any balls what so ever the Joker would have been dead ALOOOOOONG time ago. Hell I could beat the Joker with nothing more then a baseball bat.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Final Arrow

Lord Gambler says:

"Did all the retards get out of school early and decide this was the thread for them? The Joker was master of the Universe and he still got beat *sad* The Joker is just that, a Joke. If Batman had any balls what so ever the Joker would have been dead ALOOOOOONG time ago. Hell I could beat the Joker with nothing more then a baseball bat."

I could do it with a twig, Whats your point

MasterChief3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MasterChief3

Lord Gambler says:

"Did all the retards get out of school early and decide this was the thread for them? The Joker was master of the Universe and he still got beat *sad* The Joker is just that, a Joke. If Batman had any balls what so ever the Joker would have been dead ALOOOOOONG time ago. Hell I could beat the Joker with nothing more then a baseball bat."

-all i know is that CHIEF would have had his dead carcas on post somewhere

-i hate batman how are you a darkhero and not kill nobody? even the joker?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

well the green goblin

dead along time ago ;)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:

well the green goblin

dead along time ago ;)"

And he came back. Only a real badass can cheat death. Your gonna have to do better then that.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:
well the green goblin #was dead along time ago ;)"
And he came back. Only a real badass can cheat death. Your gonna have to do better then that."

Please more liek bad writing! We all know death in comics is a waste of time because they'll just come back!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
And he came back. Only a real badass can cheat death. Your gonna have to do better then that."

Please more liek bad writing! We all know death in comics is a waste of time because they'll just come back!"

Ah, ya got me. I was SOOOO serious about that to, shucks. Come on, don't be a hater cause you got your ass handed to you yet again. I mean do you ever win a debate? I didn't think so.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

Please more liek bad writing! We all know death in comics is a waste of time because they'll just come back!"

Ah, ya got me. I was SOOOO serious about that to, shucks. Come on, don't be a hater cause you got your ass handed to you yet again. I mean do you ever win a debate? I didn't think so."

lol are you eve cabable of debating?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Final Arrow

I think as Goblin slams Joker into the wall, Batman swings down all "Not in my town" The kicks both there asses using a ring of kryptonite and takes them to jail

MasterChief3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MasterChief3

-this getting a litte testy i'm out

MasterChief3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MasterChief3

-this getting a litte testy i'm out

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Final Arrow

MasterCheif3 says:

"-this getting a litte testy i'm out"

You said that, |THe door is that way hit the road jack

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

Ah, ya got me. I was SOOOO serious about that to, shucks. Come on, don't be a hater cause you got your ass handed to you yet again. I mean do you ever win a debate? I didn't think so."

lol are you eve cabable of debating?"

Ohhh goodies, I love when somebody uses thee exact same dis I just used. I believe if you go back and check my posts on the previous page I made my case, as did the other 20 people who dont have there head up there ass lmao, sorry I crack myself up sometimes. By all means continue to attack me instead of showing a reasonable case why the Joker wins.

Avatar image for code_name__ghost
Code Name: Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#72  Edited By Code Name: Ghost

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

What a loser.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"Code Name: Ghost says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

What a loser."

Do ya think maybe he was joking?"

So, even if he was she's got a point lmao.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74  Edited By Sparda

Code Name: Ghost says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

What a loser."

Do ya think maybe he was joking?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler you always got start some sh!+ with me!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lantern Prime

Joker wins end of discussion!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

Ohhh goodies, I love when somebody uses thee exact same dis I just used. I believe if you go back and check my posts on the previous page I made my case, as did the other 20 people who dont have there head up there ass lmao, sorry I crack myself up sometimes. By all means continue to attack me instead of showing a reasonable case why the Joker wins."

okay let me put it this way... joker at least achieved something in his life -.- he was emporer of the universe and what did green goblin achiieve?

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

Ohhh goodies, I love when somebody uses thee exact same dis I just used. I believe if you go back and check my posts on the previous page I made my case, as did the other 20 people who dont have there head up there ass lmao, sorry I crack myself up sometimes. By all means continue to attack me instead of showing a reasonable case why the Joker wins."

okay let me put it this way... joker at least achieved something in his life -.- he was emporer of the universe and what did green goblin achiieve?"

achievements have nothing to do with winning a fight

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By warlock360

Sir Donnie says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

okay let me put it this way... joker at least achieved something in his life -.- he was emporer of the universe and what did green goblin achiieve?"

achievements have nothing to do with winning a fight"

i was pointing out to the ambition...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AND THERE IT IS LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN. I'm not a Green Goblin fan, I hate the character. The Joker is one of my favorites, but its not a popularity contest now is it. Its a fight, and in a fight where Joker is on one end and the Green Goblin is on the other the Joker goes down.

So if your looking to me for a run down on the Green Goblin's greatest hits your looking in the wrong direction.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Sir Donnie says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

achievements have nothing to do with winning a fight"

i was pointing out to the ambition..."

this is not a contest of ambition my good sir

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
AND THERE IT IS LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN. I'm not a Green Goblin fan, I hate the character. The Joker is one of my favorites, but its not a popularity contest now is it. Its a fight, and in a fight where Joker is on one end and the Green Goblin is on the other the Joker goes down. So if your looking to me for a run down on the Green Goblin's greatest hits your looking in the wrong direction."

You love thinking you right all the time huh?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
AND THERE IT IS LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN. I'm not a Green Goblin fan, I hate the character. The Joker is one of my favorites, but its not a popularity contest now is it. Its a fight, and in a fight where Joker is on one end and the Green Goblin is on the other the Joker goes down. So if your looking to me for a run down on the Green Goblin's greatest hits your looking in the wrong direction."

You love thinking you right all the time huh?"

Yaaaaaaaaawn Oh I'm sorry were you saying something?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By warlock360

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:

oh yeah he does!
Post Edited:2007-08-28 15:08:06

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Gambler says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
*Yaaaaaaaaawn* Oh I'm sorry were you saying something?"
You take escatasy huh?
Post Edited:2007-08-28 15:07:37
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Final Arrow

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
*Yaaaaaaaaawn* Oh I'm sorry were you saying something?"
You take escatasy huh?
Post Edited:2007-08-28 15:07:37"

What that had to be the worset come back, Really that was it, I no im not in this thread but I mean at least try.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That almost makes sense Prime. And is Vlad like your gay lover? Lmao, seriously guys its gonna be okay. I mean your parents may not understand but hey at least you have each other.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"That almost makes sense Prime. And is Vlad like your gay lover? Lmao, seriously guys its gonna be okay. I mean your parents may not understand but hey at least you have each other."

OMG you outed us <.< how could u i was gonna tell them first xD"

....wow

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"That almost makes sense Prime. And is Vlad like your gay lover? Lmao, seriously guys its gonna be okay. I mean your parents may not understand but hey at least you have each other."

OMG you outed us <.< how could u i was gonna tell them first xD

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:

Sorry, but in my defense I think we kinda knew already.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:

Sorry, but in my defense I think we kinda knew already."

Oh... okay... LOL Assses!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Gambler says:

**HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH** you know what I like about u? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody. **AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!**
Post Edited:2007-08-28 15:16:25
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:

HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

Is that English? Really I cant tell, it looks like the scribblings of a stroke victim.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By warlock360

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:

HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

i guess he was imagining Him and arrrow getting in on by a nice cosy fire and under the full moon :>
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

Is that English? Really I cant tell, it looks like the scribblings of a stroke victim."

geek <.<

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

Is that English? Really I cant tell, it looks like the scribblings of a stroke victim."

geek <.<"

Ya got me. I mean that was grade A top of the line. On a comicbook web site calling someone a geek. Everyone give a hand to Vlad, isn't he special.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

geek <.<"

Ya got me. I mean that was grade A top of the line. On a comicbook web site calling someone a geek. Everyone give a hand to Vlad, isn't he special."

yeah recognize the big helmet when u look in the mirror?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

geek <.<"

Ya got me. I mean that was grade A top of the line. On a comicbook web site calling someone a geek. Everyone give a hand to Vlad, isn't he special."

yeah recognize the big helmet when u look in the mirror?"

Your not even trying anymore.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Final Arrow

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

i guess he was imagining Him and arrrow getting in on by a nice cosy fire and under the full moon :>

"

Sorry what did I say to you vald, Wait let me look , Oh yeah thats right Nothing, Then you go at me, Fine you win your the big guy way to go, you took down arrow. Clap Clap Clap

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By warlock360

Shadow Arrow says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

"

Sorry what did I say to you vald, Wait let me look , Oh yeah thats right Nothing, Then you go at me, Fine you win your the big guy way to go, you took down arrow. Clap Clap Clap"

well yes you did several times with other cahrs of mine ;) but let that asside im only gonna use this one so ill pull that back if its so ennoying and you cant stand it...