#101  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"That almost makes sense Prime. And is Vlad like your gay lover? Lmao, seriously guys its gonna be okay. I mean your parents may not understand but hey at least you have each other."

HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

Is that English? Really I cant tell, it looks like the scribblings of a stroke victim."

geek <.<"

Ya got me. I mean that was grade A top of the line. On a comicbook web site calling someone a geek. Everyone give a hand to Vlad, isn't he special."

yeah recognize the big helmet when u look in the mirror?"

Your not even trying anymore. "

was i ever?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Gambler says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"That almost makes sense Prime. And is Vlad like your gay lover? Lmao, seriously guys its gonna be okay. I mean your parents may not understand but hey at least you have each other."
**HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH** you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody. **AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!**"
Is that English? Really I cant tell, it looks like the scribblings of a stroke victim."
geek <.<"
Ya got me. I mean that was grade A top of the line. On a comicbook web site calling someone a geek. Everyone give a hand to Vlad, isn't he special."

What he mean't was YOUR GAY AND YOUR UNINTERESTING

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By Final Arrow

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

i guess he was imagining Him and arrrow getting in on by a nice cosy fire and under the full moon :>

"

Sorry what did I say to you vald, Wait let me look , Oh yeah thats right Nothing, Then you go at me, Fine you win your the big guy way to go, you took down arrow. Clap Clap Clap"

well yes you did several times with other cahrs of mine ;) but let that asside im only gonna use this one so ill pull that back if its so ennoying and you cant stand it..."

Oh shit my crsytal ball is not working, Sorry I did not know that you had another cahracter on at the same time, Wow I mean damn

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
**HAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH** you know what I like about? You bitch about my come backs but when you spit out sh!+ you make it sound like your really desparte to speak somebody. **AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!**"
geek <.<"

What he mean't was YOUR GAY AND YOUR UNINTERESTING"

Yet you keep quoting me. Geez Prime, I'm gonna start a Prime foundation and get you some friends okay buddy? Give me a minute.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By warlock360

Shadow Arrow says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

i guess he was imagining Him and arrrow getting in on by a nice cosy fire and under the full moon :>

"

Sorry what did I say to you vald, Wait let me look , Oh yeah thats right Nothing, Then you go at me, Fine you win your the big guy way to go, you took down arrow. Clap Clap Clap"

well yes you did several times with other cahrs of mine ;) but let that asside im only gonna use this one so ill pull that back if its so ennoying and you cant stand it..."

Oh shit my crsytal ball is not working, Sorry I did not know that you had another cahracter on at the same time, Wow I mean damn "

yeah aint it.... akward... anyways i excuse myself for saying that but only to you not to gambler... a forget it him too^^

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah sure do need some huh?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By warlock360

Lord Gambler says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
geek <.<"

What he mean't was YOUR GAY AND YOUR UNINTERESTING"

Yet you keep quoting me. Geez Prime, I'm gonna start a Prime foundation and get you some friends okay buddy? Give me a minute."

as i said once... you dont have that many buddies on here either when a few people thought i was you,i got UBER hate messages! and now they finally stopped :D

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lantern Prime

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lord Gambler says:
"Lantern Prime says:
"Lord Gambler says:
geek <.<"
What he mean't was **YOUR GAY AND YOUR UNINTERESTING**"
Yet you keep quoting me. Geez Prime, I'm gonna start a Prime foundation and get you some friends okay buddy? Give me a minute."
as i said once... you dont have that many buddies on here either when a few people thought i was you,i got UBER hate messages! and now they finally stopped :D"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By warlock360

btw are we gettng a little bit off topic here?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By warlock360

okay wait ill post a serious answer for once :D

hmm... i guess its a pretty even match Green Goblin has über stength from the gas he inhaled and joker is just....tricky and smart... goblin has bombs joker has a big gun.. goblin has a glider joker doesnt... Goblin 1-0 okay?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#111  Edited By Phorqe

Joker couldnt beat Goblin ever. Even if goblin was missing an arm.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Valkaad

Phorqe says:

"Joker couldnt beat Goblin ever. Even if goblin was missing an arm."

Yeah even with one arm Goblin is probably about 40 or 50 times stronger than Joker and at least twice as fast.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Eternal Chaos

A few things.

A. Green Goblin OWNS Joker

B. Lantern. You are cancer

C. Lantern, stop gay bashing.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Lantern Prime

I wasn't talking about that knid of gay. Gay as in it sucks.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Your still using the word "gay" to describe a negative feature. I suggest you stop before other people attack you.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By Ms. Invisible

My .02 for the battle: Green Goblin would win clearly because of his physical feats.

As for their gadgets, I reckon they're both pretty level. Both of them have deadly gadgets that could really injure someone. But I think people also need to take note that just because Goblin wins this battle, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is the better tactician. Joker would probably have more experience in terms of how to plan a battle, though I doubt he would go toe to toe with the Green Goblin. Joker has gone up against Batman after all, one of the greatest detectives in the DCU.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Lantern Prime says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Your still using the word "gay" to describe a negative feature. I suggest you stop before other people attack you."

Like who?"

Well anybody really. People are more aware of homosexuality and some might take it the wrong way.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Lantern Prime

Eternal Chaos says:

"Your still using the word "gay" to describe a negative feature. I suggest you stop before other people attack you."

Like who?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ms. Invisible says:

"My .02 for the battle: Green Goblin would win clearly because of his physical feats. As for their gadgets, I reckon they're both pretty level. Both of them have deadly gadgets that could really injure someone. But I think people also need to take note that just because Goblin wins this battle, it doesn't necessarily mean that he is the better tactician. Joker would probably have more experience in terms of how to plan a battle, though I doubt he would go toe to toe with the Green Goblin. Joker has gone up against Batman after all, one of the greatest detectives in the DCU."

Nice breakdown. But now here's my dilemma. I always thought Goblin had more weapons/ gadgets. His gadgets are ment for offense while Joker's are ment for what? Minor things. Goblin's strength a little less than the original Spider-Man, and he's an excellent planner. Look at his battles with Peter. He not only discovered Peter's being Spider-Man but put Spidey into submission. That's a hell of a thing to have on your resume.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nice breakdown. But now here's my dilemma. I always thought Goblin had more weapons/ gadgets. His gadgets are ment for offense while Joker's are ment for what? Minor things. Goblin's strength a little less than the original Spider-Man, and he's an excellent planner. Look at his battles with Peter. He not only discovered Peter's being Spider-Man but put Spidey into submission. That's a hell of a thing to have on your resume."

But then you also see Spider-Man beat Goblin without any planning either. Most of the time, Goblin's attacked and Peter's had to counter Goblin's attack. Spider-Man doesn't beat him on the spot, but he has made Goblin retreat. As for the gadgets, both of them do the same damage, it's just that Goblin seems to release them on a larger scale. If Joker wanted to, I think it would totally be in his ability to upgrade his gadgets to mass effect. Even Joker had tricked Wonder Woman. He threw a bomb of some sort when it really wasn't and ended spraying this paralysing fluid on her.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 02:10:53

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ms. Invisible says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nice breakdown. But now here's my dilemma. I always thought Goblin had more weapons/ gadgets. His gadgets are ment for offense while Joker's are ment for what? Minor things. Goblin's strength a little less than the original Spider-Man, and he's an excellent planner. Look at his battles with Peter. He not only discovered Peter's being Spider-Man but put Spidey into submission. That's a hell of a thing to have on your resume."
But then you also see Spider-Man beat Goblin without any planning either. Most of the time, Goblin's attacked and Peter's had to counter Goblin's attack. Spider-Man doesn't beat him on the spot, but he has made Goblin retreat. As for the gadgets, both of them do the same damage, it's just that Goblin seems to release them on a larger scale. If Joker wanted to, I think it would totally in his ability to upgrade his gadgets to mass effect. Even Joker had tricked Wonder Woman. He threw a bomb of some sort when it really wasn't and ended spraying this paralysing fluid on her.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 02:02:59"

Interesting, but being that this battle is happening randomly with no prep time, Joker wouldn't have been able to do that. Peter usually defeats Goblin, because he's smarter (IMO). I've also come to the conclusion that Goblin never wanted to Spidey because of the fact he's been hung up on that whole "heir" thing.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Ms. Invisible

I think with prep time, Goblin would still win mainly because of his physical feats, plus he's got that surfing thingo (I have forgotten what it's called). It is not like Joker to battle enemies by himself though, he once teamed up with Lex Luthor.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ms. Invisible says:

"I think with prep time, Goblin would still win mainly because of his physical feats, plus he's got that surfing thingo (I have forgotten what it's called). It is not like Joker to battle enemies by himself though, he once teamed up with Lex Luthor."

I read something about that before on the vine during an argument about something. (Goblin's surfing this is a Glider. lol)

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Eternal Chaos says:

"Ms. Invisible says:
"I think with prep time, Goblin would still win mainly because of his physical feats, plus he's got that surfing thingo (I have forgotten what it's called). It is not like Joker to battle enemies by himself though, he once teamed up with Lex Luthor."

(Goblin's surfing this is a Glider. lol)"

Yeah, that's it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Apparition

Ms. Invisible says:

i think youre right. people like joker so much becasue he's batman's main villain but joker cant hardly beat anyone in a battle.

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"Ms. Invisible says:

i think youre right. people like joker so much becasue he's batman's main villain but joker cant hardly beat anyone in a battle."

true

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#127  Edited By Spectrum

I think Joker as his sure unpredictablity would throw Goblin off anything. Firstly even if Goblin had plannning time what would he do, no one could liure Joker into a trap, we mightnt even show up if it was a planned fight.

Joker also has his gadgets like his gas and guns. Fighting Goblin is like fighting a high tec version of Btman, and hes done that on many ocaasions.

Avatar image for shazam__lord_m__
Shazam (Lord M.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrum says:

"I think Joker as his sure unpredictablity would throw Goblin off anything. Firstly even if Goblin had plannning time what would he do, no one could liure Joker into a trap, we mightnt even show up if it was a planned fight.Joker also has his gadgets like his gas and guns. Fighting Goblin is like fighting a high tec version of Btman, and hes done that on many ocaasions."

true

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful.

As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here:

The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy.

GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions.

Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days"

Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease.

back to our regular programming

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Spectrum says:

"I think Joker as his sure unpredictablity would throw Goblin off anything. Firstly even if Goblin had plannning time what would he do, no one could liure Joker into a trap, we mightnt even show up if it was a planned fight. Joker also has his gadgets like his gas and guns. Fighting Goblin is like fighting a high tec version of Btman, and hes done that on many ocaasions."

Goblin is just as unpredictable. He's a genious. So what if Joker's unpredictable, Gobby would likely think everything out and set it up. This is an on the spot fight, not a prep time fight. So either way Goblin wins.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#131  Edited By The_Martian

Green Goblin. He is so insane yet a master planner. He has been scheming and been behind some man things for years. He may not be quite as insane as Joker but he is pretty close. Close enough to wear Joker shouldn't beable to suprise him. And with the superhuman abilities and greater resources Goblin has this. Would be cooler to see these two team up though.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"Green Goblin. He is so insane yet a master planner. He has been scheming and been behind some man things for years. He may not be quite as insane as Joker but he is pretty close. Close enough to wear Joker shouldn't beable to suprise him. And with the superhuman abilities and greater resources Goblin has this. Would be cooler to see these two team up though."

Nice post.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful.As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here:The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy.GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions.Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days"Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease.*back to our regular programming*"

Shut the fuck up.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful. As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here: The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy. GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions. Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days" Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease. *back to our regular programming*"
Shut the fuck up."

LMAO

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful.As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here:The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy.GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions.Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days"Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease.*back to our regular programming*"

Shut the fuck up."

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a vituperative child....

here's my response...MAKE ME PUNK!

"

Lmao. I was only jokin. Don't take it personal.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful. As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here: The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy. GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions. Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days" Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease. *back to our regular programming*"

Why do you remind me of Nick Naylor from "Thank you for Smoking"

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

Lmao. I was only jokin. Don't take it personal."

Oh, I don't take anyhting on internet forums "personally"...I just like defending myself against attacks, with aplomb

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

Oh, I don't take anyhting on internet forums "personally"...I just like defending myself against attacks, with aplomb

"

God your boring.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
" Guys, not to be pedantic and a dick, but reading some of these posts are painful. As entertaining as the 'barbs' are between members, lets elucidate some vocabulary facts here: The proper use of 'Your" when talking TO another is YOU'RE (as in you are)..not YOUR-which is personal...please use it properly, its driving my eyes crazy. GAY-essentially means HAPPY, and Cheerful...its a shamne the word has been usurped. So, actually, one can use that word with aplomb, and since no one here has PSI powers, and therefore cannot KNOW what another person is thinking, or intending internally, don't jump to conclusions. Lastly, in the street, head to head, no planning (what is that? you'RE about to get into a fight at our local watering hole, and you say to your opponent "dude, calm down, let me plan this fight out, and i'll meet you back here in two days" Its a FIGHT...on the spot, right NOW, no planning/cheating allowed....Goblin wins this fight I believe, and as other members have already written, with relative ease. *back to our regular programming*"
Shut the fuck up."
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a vituperative child.... here's my response...MAKE ME PUNK! "
Oh, I don't take anyhting on internet forums "personally"...I just like defending myself against attacks, with aplomb "

Once again, why do you remind me of Nick Naylor from Thank you for Smoking. lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By The_Ghostshell

How does that movie end? I stopped watching after they kidnapped him.

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

"

God your boring."

oops, here we go AGAIN....I understand this is challenging for you...but you we're NOT paying attention to my post that you used those nasty words.

Proper grammar is..."God YOU'RE boring"

and i'll take being boring, over you being dumb, any day of the week

Post Edited:2007-08-30 00:23:32

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

"

God your boring."

oops, here we go AGAIN....I understand this is challenging for you...but you we're NOT paying attention to my post that you used those nasty words.

and i'll take be boring, over you being dumb, any day of the week

"

Yaaaaaaaawn I'm sorry did you say something?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
Shut the fuck up."
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a vituperative child.... here's my response...MAKE ME PUNK! "
Oh, I don't take anyhting on internet forums "personally"...I just like defending myself against attacks, with aplomb "
God your boring."
oops, here we go AGAIN....I understand this is challenging for you...but you we're NOT paying attention to my post that you used those nasty words. Proper grammar is..."God YOU'RE boring" and i'll take be boring, over you being dumb, any day of the week "

Well that's understandable. Why not be smart and have fun?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

"

God your boring."

"

I think you meant "BEING BORING." Not Be Boring. Maybe you should focus on your grammar before pointing out the mistakes in others :)

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Rated R Superstar says:
"Mr. Ubiquitous says:

Shut the fuck up."

"

"

God your boring."

"

Yaaaaaaaawn I'm sorry did you say something?"

Nope, didn't know anyone could SAY anything on a message board? Did you mean WRITE something? or are you specially skilled in the secrets of verbal communication via a forum board? If so, could you teach me please? that's neat trick....

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, nice try, you thick headed tool...that called a TYPO

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, nice try, you thick headed tool...that called a TYPO"

I think you mean "Thats." But we'll chalk it up to another typo ;)

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Rated R Superstar says:

"Mr. Ubiquitous says:
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, nice try, you thick headed tool...that called a TYPO"

I think you mean "Thats." But we'll chalk it up to another typo ;)"

Impossible?...ya think?...or is it more plausible that I don't know how to use the variations of the word 'that'?????

is THIS all ya got, dude?

because the OTHER half of my brain is sleeping at present.
Post Edited:2007-08-30 00:31:55

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#150  Edited By Phorqe

Have we come up with over 1000 ways Joker dies in this thread yet?