Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos/Gabriel Hornblower Vs Beyonder/Molecule Man/The Living Tribunal

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos/Gabriel Hornblower Vs Beyonder/Molecule Man/The Living Tribunal (133 votes)

Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel 75%
Beyonder/Molecule Man/The Living Tribunal 25%

DC Demiurgic Archangels Vs Marvel Big Boys

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Lol. Planet level perpetua? What are you on?

You're as bad as MrTricker and Atheist in terms of bias. Nothing more needs to be said.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're as bad as MrTricker and Atheist in terms of bias. Nothing more needs to be said.

No Caption Provided

I deal with facts.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua = planet level > Mxy who needs to use all of his power just to contact the 6th Dimension after the Source Wall is broken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: Yeah. He's as bad as KryptonianKing, MattyBoi and the other DC haters. But I have never seen someone claiming that Perpetua is planet level lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical said:

No Caption Provided

I deal with facts.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetua = planet level > Mxy who needs to use all of his power just to contact the 6th Dimension after the Source Wall is broken

Ooooh so you know that all of Mxy's power is barely enough just to contact the 6th dimension but you still defend World's Funnest despite it contradicting that fact and being referenced as a dream sequence...

The hypocrisy...

@authentical:

Are you asking me if the scan is serious ?

Dude,

Molecule Man or Beyonder would have simply formed the thought that World Forger doesn't exist anymore.

Perpetua needed to throw a planet at him to beat him.

FACTS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

Ooooh so you know that all of Mxy's power is barely enough just to contact the 6th dimension but you still defend World's Funnest despite it contradicting that fact and being referenced as a dream sequence...

The hypocrisy...

@authentical:

Are you asking me if the scan is serious ?

Dude,

Molecule Man or Beyonder would have simply formed the thought that World Forger doesn't exist anymore.

Perpetua needed to throw a planet at him to beat him.

FACTS.

nope mm thought arent powerful, the best beyonder thought was destroying planets and galaxies with his thought and that was him when he was serious in the panel. Perpetua held all of creation and created the DC map. Lucifer will alone can destroyed realms and dimension far greater than beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

Dude, your whole post is a mix of statements of powers, feats against characters that are far weaker than anyone in the Marvel team or picking scans and making-up your own explanations...

I mean wow...

Lucifer shattering a gateway is relevant because ?

The mansions of silence is full of fragile mirrors and that's relevant because ?

Manipulating time is relevant because ?

And you are still making your own interpretation of Carey's words... Beautiful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope mm thought arent powerful, the best beyonder thought was destroying planets and galaxies with his thought and that was him when he was serious in the panel. Perpetua held all of creation and created the DC map. Lucifer will alone can destroyed realms and dimension far greater than beyonder

I love when you go full fancanon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu:

Dude, your whole post is a mix of statements of powers, feats against characters that are far weaker than anyone in the Marvel team or picking scans and making-up your own explanations...

I mean wow...

Lucifer shattering a gateway is relevant because ? tryna undo it will unmake the multiverse

The mansions of silence is full of fragile mirrors and that's relevant because ? its not fragile as it held mazikeen, loki cousin, and helllike creature it wasnt till Lucifer arrived that it got all destroyed because Lucifer got impatient cuz his team couldnt retrieve elaine belloc soul so he went there himself and destroy the mansion, that why in the scan he refer to his presence not anyone elses. which contain infinite failed universes

Manipulating time is relevant because ? Time is an abstract concept as od as creation itself and Luicfer created Time and manipulate any way he wants

And you are still making your own interpretation of Carey's words... Beautiful. Says u when everyone is go aganist u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This retard doesn't even realize that throwing a planet at MFTL speeds wold be star level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak:

I'm not harsh. It's just difficult to read that.
Hey I am making efforts to be readable.
I'm expecting the same from people talking to me.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568  Edited By cosmic_reign

@manmadeofhunter said:
@authentical said:

Lucifer destroyed a multiverse and Micheal tanked the attack.

Perpetua is canonically on par, she solos.

Mxy's feat is legit and lmao at Universal Lucifer. That has been debunked years ago.

This is worse than Atheist's tier debating.

Don't bother, he legit lowballs DC. He's as stubborn as a doorknob. He thinks Venom can stomp Superman just because it happened in one encounter.

The thing is, @theanimal666 pretty on point with Marvel!

And let's not forget that not even a few months ago, there were a DC cult and a plethora of other users that bandwagoned off of it and had nothing but distain for Marvel.

* I personally think he's doing a great job debating FOR Marvel ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:
@manmadeofhunter said:
@authentical said:

Mxy's feat is legit and lmao at Universal Lucifer. That has been debunked years ago.

Don't bother, he legit lowballs DC. He's as stubborn as a doorknob. He thinks Venom can stomp Superman just because it happened in one encounter.

The thing is, @theanimal666pretty on point with Marvel!

And let's not forget that not even a few months ago, there were a DC cult and a plethora of other users that bandwagoned off of it and had nothing but distain for Marvel.

Thanks, Bro.

Your comment is warming-up my heart. <3

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:
Lucifer got the letter of passage into the nihlo(nothing) he open a portal, but angels wanted him not to create his own universe, their command came from God himself, Lucifer got pissed and didn't care so he shattered the gateways into millions of pieces throughout creation undoing that would unmake creation itself and his will was what held that logic together.

As for the mansion of silences, is a vestment realm of infinite proportion, it holds all the fate under a person life, where souls go to die to be forgotten like the Limbo just above the sphere of Gods, It was a vestment for failed universe, that are not used, or just sucked, Yahweh remake and made creation so many times over before sticking to his grand idea(the plan) and made Michael and Lucifer to create something beautiful, something large, The Multiverse. Lucifer sent his team on an ark to retrieve the guardian Spirit Elaine Belloc soul from the Tree. None of them could do it because of the constant attack, Lucifer after going into the water to hear God's voice, he meet with them, but destroyed the whole realm itself, Loki cousin was pissed he told him all those universe all those soul gone now, Lucifer refers to the mansion to not support his weight.

Manipulating Time isnt necessary that great, but it can be. time is an abstract concept in order for the Multiverse to form it must be molded from Time and come through from Space. Lucifer created Time and Space, Michael birth the first matter. They made all the foundation, All the concept, and Everything inside creation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofhunter said:
@authentical said:

btw thank u for supporting him he needs it :). and pls share ur opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Nobody takes you seriously and by far the majority disagrees with you. Period. Perpetua still solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:

The hypocrisy...

I prefer to separate regular Mxy from World's Funnest Mxy like regular Superman and Superman that blasted Soulfire Darkseid apart.

WF is not a dream sequence you just wish it was.

Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576  Edited By cosmicalbrother

so everyone other than RW agreed DC stomps

good stuff

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even care that he thinks Team 2 wins,It's just the fact that he thinks Vertigo is a universe and lucifer and the angels are universal at best is stupid.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578  Edited By cosmic_reign

@damnineedabreak said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@manmadeofhunter said:

No problem!

However, he doesn't need support here... he's doing a fantastic job! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:

Lucifer got the letter of passage into the nihlo(nothing) he open a portal, but angels wanted him not to create his own universe, their command came from God himself, Lucifer got pissed and didn't care so he shattered the gateways into millions of pieces throughout creation undoing that would unmake creation itself and his will was what held that logic together.

As for the mansion of silences, is a vestment realm of infinite proportion, it holds all the fate under a person life, where souls go to die to be forgotten like the Limbo just above the sphere of Gods, It was a vestment for failed universe, that are not used, or just sucked, Yahweh remake and made creation so many times over before sticking to his grand idea(the plan) and made Michael and Lucifer to create something beautiful, something large, The Multiverse. Lucifer sent his team on an ark to retrieve the guardian Spirit Elaine Belloc soul from the Tree. None of them could do it because of the constant attack, Lucifer after going into the water to hear God's voice, he meet with them, but destroyed the whole realm itself, Loki cousin was pissed he told him all those universe all those soul gone now, Lucifer refers to the mansion to not support his weight.

Manipulating Time isnt necessary that great, but it can be. time is an abstract concept in order for the Multiverse to form it must be molded from Time and come through from Space. Lucifer created Time and Space, Michael birth the first matter. They made all the foundation, All the concept, and Everything inside creation.

I knew that the way you was writing was an act from the start.

Yeah, but I don't think that the Gateway feat is very relevant as combat feat, you know. If the question was "Can Lucifer break or destroy this or that Gateway ?" I'm 100% positive it's a great feat, but not really relevant in that thread.

In short you are saying that he destroyed a realm, not bad.

I think that Time Manipulation will not be very helpful as an argument for anyone in the teams (and I think that all can do it).

@theanimal666: Nobody takes you seriously and by far the majority disagrees with you. Period. Perpetua still solos.

I don't care.
Your Argumentum ad Populum has no bearings.
I have enough facts and knowledge about both party to say that Marvel wins and that's not even close.
Perpetua aint soloing, she isn't even relevant in that threadn or as a possible opponent for the Marvel Team.

Hinjaku ! Hinjaku !

@theanimal666:

The hypocrisy...

I prefer to separate regular Mxy from World's Funnest Mxy like regular Superman and Superman that blasted Soulfire Darkseid apart.

WF is not a dream sequence you just wish it was.

Dude, it's written on the first page. -.-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:
@cosmic_reign said:
@manmadeofhunter said:

No problem!

However, he doesn't need support here... he's doing a fantastic job! :)

i seen u in some thread and i seen u say TLT>Mr mxy(WF) addition tbh i see why u told him good job, and now i kinda regret it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Yeah your "facts" such as planet level perpetua or universe level Lucifer, lmao.

Any member from DC team can solo Marvel, sorry. The Archangels power is multiple leagues above Wanda by their multiverse feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Yeah your "facts" such as planet level perpetua or universe level Lucifer, lmao.

Any member from DC team can solo Marvel, sorry. The Archangels power is multiple leagues above Wanda by their multiverse feat.

Wishful thinking is beautiful. <3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@authentical said:

ok i had enough, what puts Wanda above the Archangels, dude seriously i cant handle it, why do u think the marvel team wins, when literally u seen everyone telling u otherwise, like dude ik its opinion based, but cmon surely u cant believe this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: Dude it actually says the opposite of what you think.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:
@theanimal666 said:
@authentical said:

ok i had enough, what puts Wanda above the Archangels, dude seriously i cant handle it, why do u think the marvel team wins, when literally u seen everyone telling u otherwise, like dude ik its opinion based, but cmon surely u cant believe this

I told you, her power affected all realities at once as a side effect.

@alonis3612 said:
No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: Dude it actually says the opposite of what you think.

"Well actually, it is a gag, which was "dreamt" up"
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: Bruh just bruh that is about how all fictional stories are made up. Bruh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Imagine trying to twist words and lowball everything for DC.

Sorry but the physics verse still gets soloed by any DC member.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: like u also said thats not even close to the power of an archangel, she cant create a multiverse from nothing . Affecting reality really dude, I've seen Molecule Man it on a better scale, Mad Jim Jasper on a bigger scale, Mr.Mxy on everyway bigger and better, Emepror Joker on a much higher degree, Ultimator on another lvl, Spectre on the highest lvl, TLT on a bigger scale, Chaos War Hercules on a much larger scale, White pheonix of the crown for something else, HOM Wanda would literally would be only on Eternity Lvl, and im not talking bout Eternity(8th cosmos)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF Mxy destroys all of DC including the Presence, Lucifer, Michael, the Endless, Great Evil Beast, Mandrakk, CAS, Perpetua, the Source, every Tuesday just for fun just concede that Wanda is wanka @theanimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: Bruh just bruh that is about how all fictional stories are made up. Bruh

It's not like the writer confirmed it in his tweets, right ?

Imagine being salty at the writer's words and ignoring them. -.-

@theanimal666: like u also said thats not even close to the power of an archangel, she cant create a multiverse from nothing . Affecting reality really dude, I've seen Molecule Man it on a better scale, Mad Jim Jasper on a bigger scale, Mr.Mxy on everyway bigger and better, Emepror Joker on a much higher degree, Ultimator on another lvl, Spectre on the highest lvl, TLT on a bigger scale, Chaos War Hercules on a much larger scale, White pheonix of the crown for something else, HOM Wanda would literally would be only on Eternity Lvl, and im not talking bout Eternity(8th cosmos)

HOM Wanda is just an example in my debating strategy.

Creating a new universe/cosmos from nothing is cool but well...

My point was that Wanda is capable to manipulate or erase one and affect all realities as a side-effect. In term of offensive abilities that's better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:
No Caption Provided

It's not like the writer confirmed it in his tweets, right ?

@authentical said:

Imagine being salty at the writer's words and ignoring them. -.-

@damnineedabreak said:

HOM Wanda is just an example in my debating strategy.

Creating a new universe/cosmos from nothing is cool but well...

My point was that Wanda is capable to manipulate or erase one and affect all realities as a side-effect. In term of offensive abilities that's better.

Michael contains the demiurgic creation is way better he is the seed of creation he dies releasing the power would unmake creation. his power is so good when he focus the energy he can harm Lucifer, end the war on heaven and everyone with a mere gesture, he renew everything concepts, emotion, and everything. With the demiurgic power(which is infinite Power) he could easily better more powerful than Wanda and TLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: The writer merely repeated what I just said. Bruh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael contains the demiurgic creation is way better he is the seed of creation he dies releasing the power would unmake creation. his power is so good when he focus the energy he can harm Lucifer, end the war on heaven and everyone with a mere gesture, he renew everything concepts, emotion, and everything. With the demiurgic power(which is infinite Power) he could easily better more powerful than Wanda and TLT

If we are discussing power-sources, the 3 in the Marvel Team have limitless power.

@alonis3612:

No.
He said "it doesn't count".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: He was clearly saying that in sarcasm because otherwise his words don't make sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: TLT does not have infinite power and he has been defeated on so many occasion. MM does not have infinite Power. Beyonder u can argue, but on Michael lvl of power where Michael literally is Infinite Power walking, nope. Michael Power exceeds everyone on all teams his more powerful than Lucifer and Gabriel. His more powerful than Beyonder or MM. No one so far can content to Michael limitless raw power.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i seen u in some thread and i seen u say TLT>Mr mxy(WF) addition tbh i see why u told him good job, and now i kinda regret it.

Very observant 👀. Hmmm. Plz remind why I told him good job, other than him doing a good job..??..

...and what are you regretting??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: He was clearly saying that in sarcasm because otherwise his words don't make sense.

They make sense. It's a dream sequence, it never happened.

@theanimal666: TLT does not have infinite power and he has been defeated on so many occasion. MM does not have infinite Power. Beyonder u can argue, but on Michael lvl of power where Michael literally is Infinite Power walking, nope. Michael Power exceeds everyone on all teams his more powerful than Lucifer and Gabriel. His more powerful than Beyonder or MM. No one so far can content to Michael limitless raw power.

No Caption Provided

He has literally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:

Very observant 👀. Hmmm. Plz remind why I told him good job, other than him doing a good job..??..

...and what are you regretting??

ok how u said it and how u shown it isnt a probelm, but when i saw why it was clear, ur a marvel bias seeing as u said good job because u would think the marvel teams wins. now what u did isnt a probelm its a matter of perspective, if u think marvel wins good job, but when u were supporting for the fact that u said good job to some of the statement he made i kinda regreted cuz dude read some of the stuff he says and it will blown ur mind how naive it can get.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

They make sense. It's a dream sequence, it never happened.

@damnineedabreak said:

No Caption Provided

He has literally.

literally that his description on a power grid from Marvel his mainly described as the second most powerful. he does not have infinite power learn this. That literally showing why most people considering him 2nd most powerful like if i was a marvel writer clearly i would say Living Tribunal would have limitless power, but in contrast compared t other character not so much. Like Protege, Beyonders, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Eternity(8th Cosmos), Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Reinhard, Mercurius, Ange, Battler, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Featherine,and so much more characters would crush him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

literally that his description on a power grid from Marvel his mainly described as the second most powerful. he does not have infinite power learn this. That literally showing why most people considering him 2nd most powerful like if i was a marvel writer clearly i would say Living Tribunal would have limitless power, but in contrast compared t other character not so much. Like Protege, Beyonders, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Eternity(8th Cosmos), Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Reinhard, Mercurius, Ange, Battler, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Featherine,and so much more characters would crush him

How do you understand "virtually limitless power" then ?