Duo Mid R2: Zetsumoto vs Deathhero61 (Need Votes)

• 135 results
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@zetsumoto:

• Yato Gami
  • Maka Albarn
  • I Reveal My Trap Card. Your team now has full knowledge, and 1 day prep on the battlefield to make the battle in their favor.

@deathhero61:

• Danny Phantom
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • The Meaning To Life, Is To End It. All your characters is morals off, and out of character.

Rules:

• Time Control of any kind.
  • Shrinking Killing.
  • Telebombs inside the body.
  • No Ki/Chi/Mana/Magic/Psychic/Ect attacks above city block in potency.
  • Ki/Chi/Mana/Magic/Psychic/Ect are all interchangeable forces.
  • True Immortality. They must be incap or killed in reasonable way.
  • Molecule manipulation.
  • Summoning anything more than 3. Must fit limits above.
  • Gear must fit rules above.
  • Death or KO.
  • No BFR.
  • Random encounters.
  • In character.
  • Standard gear. As in gear that is use more than once, and easily attainable from the user.

Battlefield:

Start 50 feet apart.

No Caption Provided

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2 higherpower  Moderator

T4V

this should be interesting

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vertigo-

@sirfizzwhizz: what ever happened to my match with Kotetsu? Last I looked when I came back, I had the only vote

edit: never mind, different tournament

Monokuma61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Monokuma61

@zetsumoto please go first, although all I need to do is copy and paste, I rather do it on my account, which I can't access since I was banned for two days.(this is deathhero)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@monokuma61: I can go first, but it will be a bit since I am having issues with my PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monokuma61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'm sick and my computer isn't working. I wont be able to post for a while.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @sirfizzwhizz: Welp here goes

Alright let's get this over with.

Silver The Hedgehog

No Caption Provided

The Raiden(MK) of the Sonic the hedgehog franchise, an guy from the future who somehow makes things worse lol, but in all seriousness, Silver is one of the more unique and powerful combatants of the Sonic Universe. We have pyrokinetic characters, class 100 brawlers, 300 IQ geniuses, Sonic-crazed girls that hit surprisingly hard, time manipulation users, etc. And silver just so happens to be one of the more versatile characters in the series.

Abilities

• Super Speed(pretty much all sonic characters, specifically hedgehogs, has got this going on for them.)
  • Super Strength and Durability(his strength isn't really all that considering he relies on his other abilities, but his durability is insanely impressive)
  • Hundred to Thousand ton TK strength
  • Very limited TP use
  • Instantaneous teleportation
  • Flight
  • Energy Projection via TK

Telekinesis

TK Strength: Uses TK to launch small boulder and a couple of steel boxes at a pillar to lower a bridge

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Silver can use his Telekinesis in physics-defying ways such as bending a steel beam to send himself flying across an entire city block

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Silver grabs wooden and metal barrels and smacks around shadow and hits a steel crate that was behind him and completely shatters it:

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Can create makeshift staircase via debris including parts of a building, cars, boulders, etc.

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Plays hot potato with large boulder and sends it back flying at Iblis

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Can simultaneously control a crap ton of debris to chase sonic from behind while also attacking him with other projectiles at the same time.

No Caption Provided

TK Strength: Can disperse flames larger than a building with a simple hand wave

Travel Speed: Can fly at supersonic speeds

No Caption Provided

TK strength: he managed to stop several combatants including Sonic, Shadow, Scourge(basically a more skilled and stronger version of Sonic who's skills and strength allowed him to conquer a planet in weeks,) Amy Rose, Rob The Hedgehog(expert archer) Metal Sonic(Robotic Clone of Sonic who's practically Sonic's equal as well but for obvious reasons is physically stronger and possibly more durable.) and an alternate universe version of Amy Rose. This feat is way more impressive than it looks actually when you consider all of their feats. In a way this can also classify as a speed feat considering he managed to stop mostly supersonic to hypersonic fighters from clashing with one another and completely overpower them.

Amy Rose for example, is probably the weakest one there in terms of attack potency, and she's physically powerful enough to manhandle giant robots:

Amy in the comics easily smashed apart eggman's more advanced robots and sent gigantic robots flying before.

Amy had enough striking strength with her hammer(which also has special properties) to send the iron king flying. Sure he didn't get KO'd but actually fazing the Iron King was a mission for characters like Sonic and others in the comics.

TBH if push comes to shove Silver could restrain your guys or ragdoll them easily. Or just chuck a bunch of rubble at them that they cannot physically overpower. Well at least not Maka from what I know of her feats.

That should be enough for Silver's Telekinesis

Physical Stats

Silver was never a physical fighter, so in comparison to Sonic and Shadow, he isn't as durable, and he isn't as strong. But he has excellent durability feats. Taking several hits from Sonic and Shadow, Sonic's striking strength being pretty impressive:

Sonic hits a robot so hard into a bridge that it breaks apart and collapses, allowing sonic to gain an extra foothold:

No Caption Provided

Smashes a section of a large stone totem pole:

No Caption Provided

Shatters large space rocks

No Caption Provided

Can knock missiles hard enough into an electromagnetic barrier to shatter it:

No Caption Provided

Sonic can send a gigantic highly reinforced several hundred ton robot with several physical enhancements and weaponry flying like a baseball.

No Caption Provided

Silver survives having a section of a building dropped on his head:

No Caption Provided

As for Silver's speed, he's actually physically fast enough to dodge bullets, and has even stopped bullets, missiles and the like with his TK:

No Caption Provided

And anybody that knows anything about the Sonic franchise knows that Sonic can indeed run at speeds beyond Mach 1-3 and at the very least perfectly fits the speed cap for the tournament if you ignore high-end feats, and Silver can keep pace with Sonic, although his running speed leaves much to be desired even after his improvement in colors, he can still keep pace with sonic at the very least to the extent which it allows him to combat the speedster, and his travel speed and teleportation makes up for that as well.

Danny Phantom

No Caption Provided

Bio

Young Danny Phantom, he was just 14, when his parents built a very strange machine, designed to view a world unseen (he's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom). When it didn't quite work, his folks, they just quit. Then Danny took a look inside of it. There was a great big flash, everything just changed (his molecules got all rearranged!). When he first woke up, he had realized he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes. He could walk through walls, disappear and fly (he was much more unique then the other guys!). And it was then he knew what he had to do. He had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through. He's here to fight for me and you! He's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, he's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom.

^This pretty much sums up who he is without me having to really say anything, Danny is a teenager who "went ghost" and now hunts down Ghosts while maintaining the balance between the Ghost Zone and The Human Realm. He's pretty badass actually.

Powers

• Spectral Sensing
  • Invisibility
  • Flight
  • Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Reflexes
  • Energy Projection
  • Energy Barriers
  • Duplication(clones)
  • Intangibility
  • Overshadoing(Possession) along with being able to Cancel another Ghost's attempts at Overshadowing. In a way this is basically a form of mental or soul assault.
  • Ice Manipulation.(He can pretty much do all the powers above in conjunction with said Ice Manipulation.)

Physical Stats

Among the characters in the DP Verse, Danny is actually pretty scrawny compared to other Ghosts and monsters from the Ghost Zone, which makes his feats more impressive in that regard. He's managed to smack around a giant ghost meat monster.

No Caption Provided

Durability: Shrugs off a punch that sends him flying anywhere between 6-8 miles upwards,(probably way higher given his momentum in the gif.) in case you are wondering on what basis I am making this claim, Commercial Airlines fly at an average altitute of 45,000 feet, which is 8 miles........ that's pretty impressive. Also this doubles as a speed feat considering he travels back down to the fight in less than a minute, less say low-end 30 seconds. I ended up with numbers from 900 to 1000 miles per hour. That's already almost twice the speed of sound. And Danny has improved in overall speed throughout the series. And in case you are wondering, yes there are other feats that can back this being consistent.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Durability: Danny bullrushes the meat monster with such force that it creates a small explosion that rises over the building and even leaving a large crater. This did some damage to Danny but he came out relatively unharmed.

No Caption Provided

Strength: Danny can smack around Dragons. This wasn't any ordinary Dragon either, but i'll get to that in a second.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Speed: Catches up to dragon in mid-flight then dropkicks the dragon ghost easily onto a football field.

No Caption Provided

The reason whyit's so impressive is because this dragon and many other opponents Danny have fought is FTE. Danny saves Paulina and tries to escape with her, but the Dragon was fast enough to completely evade Danny's sight(despite not having any phasing abilities, teleportation or invisibility skills to my knowledge) and block Danny's path and smack him. This Dragon was strong enough to casually deadlift a section of a bleacher and toss it like its trash( sport bleachers can weigh thousands of pounds) Danny even managed to completely toss this dragon around with raw physical might. The best part about this is that he chucked it far enough that Danny had time to go possess his dad, have an entire conversation, leave his dad, then go back to fight the Dragon.

Strength: Catches the Wright Plane(600 to 700 pounds)

No Caption Provided

Strength: Danny can easily lift 15-30 tons(probably more) easily. Lifting school buses filled to the brim with children(The total weight would be anywhere from 9 to 17 tons with the passengers and driver) He was lifting this with only his hands, and probably could have done it one handed, without any leverage on the ground at all, only using flight.

No Caption Provided

Strength/Speed: Vlad Plasmius can crater the ground easily with his sword strikes, and Danny not only avoided his strikes in an anime esque manner(basically a FTE feat) he later continued to clash with Vlad in a sword fight. (This takes place right after the gif below)

No Caption Provided

In the episode Eye for an Eye, Danny casually kicks Vlad through several floors of a building and beyond

No Caption Provided

Speed: Another one of the many ghosts(Human turned ghost thanks to the ghost by the name of Desiree, who could grant wishes) in the series was capable of throwing a football so fast it caught on fire, then ran after it and caught it. That's definitely supersonic speeds right there. And yes i am scaling Danny's stronger enemies. or Danny himself. Danny has fought opponents reasonably far stronger than this ghost.

Durability: Danny withstood an assault from multiple duplicates from Vlad Plasimius which is impressive given his energy output.

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities

Ghost Energy Projection: Danny can shoot projectiles of many shapes and forms, and use it to defend, attack and the like. For example his Ghost Rays

Scan 1: Blasts Desiree across a city with his first use of the power

Scan 2: Is a surprisingly good shot, use his blasts to knock trash and materials around exactly where he wants them while controlling the power of his shots.

Scan 3: A charged blasts destroys a steel cabinent. Take note it sounds unimpressive but these are early feats. For nowi am just covering these for the sake of doing so. I'll bring up his better showings with these later.

Shields and Barriers: Danny can protect himself from all types of attacks just by using barriers.

Scans 1-2: Blocks physical and non-physical attacks

Scans 3: Uses a barrier to shield himself from attacks then sends energy to create a "get off me" attack.

Scan 4: Protects his family and friends from large AOE fire attack.

Duplication:This is something he is rusty with and doesn't bother using since he isn't that good with it, but he finds situations to use it from time to time. He isn't as good as Vlad, so he can't use it too often. But if he does uses it in this battle he could use it to multi-task and use multiple different attacks.

While i am at it, this is an easy one, Intangibility, and Invisibility.Invisibility is self-explanatory, but intangibility is his best tool here for so many reasons especially because of certain powers like his Cryokinesis which i'll cover in a sec.

Intangibility is especially useful for avoiding large attacks or blows that could be deadly. Such as large explosions. Danny as you already seen in some of these gifs, Danny uses intangibility on reflex to cushion and decrease the amount of damage he takes from some blows. Like getting hit 50K feet into the air, and almost hitting an airplane in like the first episode.

Overshadowing is pretty simple, but i won't cover it right now. It's basically ghostly possession that is potent enough to be used on anything from inanimate objects to living beings like rats, humans, ghosts etc.

Cryokinesis: Danny basically learned to control ice powers that were a naturally latent power of his. And it's pretty potent as an ability and has been his most effective power near the end of the series

Initial Thoughts

From what i read up on your match against Bosche, this is a pretty even matchup. I don't have much to say right now, and any counters that I can muster I'll save them after you post your opener. For now all i will say is that my characters have the skills and abilities necessary to either stay undetected, kill your strongest fighter in effective ways, freezing them and/or restraining them. My team is completely out of character and morals off, If need be Danny can turn both himself and Silver invisible until an appropriate chance to strike presents itself. Intangibility isn't something I recall your characters having a counter for either, Silver also has instantaneous teleportation and can operate at speeds on par if not superior to your characters considering he keeps up with and ragdolls speedsters from time to time. I won't elaborate on the strategies they'll use, for now i'll wait for your opener and we can go from there.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Still won't be able to respond for a while. =\

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathhero61: My comp is still not fixed yet, but it should be soon.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I know you're ready now, come catch these hands.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yea, I'll start working on this. Should have a post up either later or tomorrow.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Yato Gami

No Caption Provided

Since you are obviously a fan, I'll keep this short and sweet. Yato is a former god of calamity whose existence has long since been forgotten by humans. In order to prevent himself from disappearing, he has chosen to reinvent himself as a god of fortune; willing to perform any task or grant any wish for a simple 5 yen coin (Basically the Shinto equivalent of making a wish at a fountain). On the outside, he maintains a childish and whimsical facade. On the inside however, he's cold, cunning, and will do whatever it takes to protect what's his.

As a deity, Yato possesses a wide range of abilities such as teleportation, levitation, super-speed, immense strength, barriers, and so on. He has also mastered a wide variety of weapons, the most notable being a katana and wakizashi.

Perhaps his most important ability however is a passive aura that causes him to blend into the background. Yato isn't invisible per say, but rather those around him subconsciously ignore his presence unless he chooses to interact with them. Only those who are especially sensitive to the supernatural are capable of seeing him, and even then; most people forget his existence shortly after conversing.

Stats:

Durability:

Yato has enough strength and durability to run through brick walls, and tank explosive lightning blasts:

Speed:

Yato is fast enough to react to lightning bolts and cut bullets out of the air:

Note, that these are not ordinary guns. They are magical weapons, and despite being revolvers, the bullets are able to hit with enough force to break the ground throw up a large amount of dust and debris:

No Caption Provided

In order to hit with that much force despite being so small, the bullets would have to be moving at considerably greater speeds than normal.

Maka Albarn

No Caption Provided

Maka is what's known as a Weapon Meister. Meister's are humans who are skilled in the spiritual arts and specialize in hunting monsters. Each Meister is partnered with a person with the ability to turn into a weapon. In Maka's case, she wields the powerful death scythe known as Soul Eater

As a Meister, Maka specializes in manipulating souls, energy blasts, and anti-magic. She's also a highly skilled martial artist, and can generate a symbiotic armor made entirely out of blood.

Stats:

Durability:

Maka's armor allows her to survive massive amounts of blunt force trauma. She is easily at the very limit of what this tourney allows:

Speed:

Like Yato, she is also fast enough to dodge magical bullets:

Strategy:

Yato has a passive aura that renders him "unnoticeable":

While Danny Phantom should have no trouble seeing him, as far as I am aware, Silver has no spiritual sensitivity and would be wholly incapable of noticing Yato's presense.

As soon as we are dropped into the match, Yato and Maka will fly around to scout out the area. Once we have a decent idea of the layout, Yato will have Yukine draw some boundaries (force-fields) for Maka to stand behind for protection. This should limit the ways in which your team can get to her.

Finally, we will utilize Soul Resonance to amplify our abilities:

https://youtu.be/vYcn56jgjW0?t=348

If these two weren't at the very peak of what's allowed in the tourney, they would certainly be so now.

As soon as the battle starts, Maka will immediately use her soul sensing prowess to locate your characters. Her spiritual sensing abilities are extremely powerful. She's able to spy on people all over the world, and even locate them as far as the moon:

She'd instantly hone in on the locations of your characters, and from there Yato will snipe them from afar with a powerful spirit rending barrage:

https://youtu.be/QTVxhVKbE4w?t=1080

Remember, that Yato and Maka have used soul resonance to amplify their abilities. I may not be allowed to go over the limits with said amps, but if there is any doubt that the above city block level attack isn't at the absolute maximum allowed in this tourney; then the amps should take care of that.

Furthermore, this is not just a city block level attack, it's a city block level attack concentrated into pure cutting power. No one in this tourney should be able to tank an attack of this nature. Not with forcefields, not with armor, nothing. This attack should go through each of your characters like butter.

That should be enough to end the battle then and there. However, on the off chance any of your characters survive, Yato would engage them and hold them off. As you saw above, Yato's absurd cutting power gives him perhaps the most reliable offense in this entire tourney; allowing him to dominate short range, mid range, and long range.

Even the wind from his blade during simple swings can cut through dragons made entirely of lightning:

No Caption Provided

He's even capable of performing broad sweeping strikes that can cleave through entire armies once:

No Caption Provided

Such an attack would be nigh unavoidable for your characters.

I know you mentioned that Danny Phantom can go intangible, however as far I am aware, that is only astral phasing. As in, normal ghost intangibility. Yato deals with non-physical spirits on a regular basis. He himself is a very spiritual being that exists half way between the spiritual and the physical world, and is not only capable of cutting ghosts, but also phasing his attacks as well.

Here he harmlessly phases his blade through a person in order to cut an evil spirit hiding inside of a mirror behind them:

As Yato is busy holding off whoever managed to survive the initial barrage (which would likely be no one), Maka will focus on analyzing your characters' spiritual signatures:

While I am sure your characters would likely have some degree of telepathic resistance, the above is explicitly NOT a telepathic ability. It's a form of soul manipulation. While the soul and mind are quite heavily linked, they are FAR from interchangeable. If anything, soul manipulation is more advanced than telepathy. Furthermore, even if your character did have soul resistance feats, Maka's ability is not a conventional soul attack. Rather than try to attack the soul with brute force the way Black Star does it, she instead figures out your soul's specific wavelength frequencies, and sends out her own signal to counteract it. It's basically the spiritual version of Active Noise Control. It doesn't matter how loud a sound is, if you counter it with an inverted wave it will be nullified.

Another comparison, would be resonating frequencies. All objects, regardless of how durable, have specific resonating frequencies. By matching said frequency one can destroy said object, again, regardless of how durable it is.

In the case of Danny, he's made up entirely of spiritual energy. Makes you wonder what would happen if that energy got canceled out....

Summary:

• Both of my characters specialize in hunting spirits, which one of your characters happens to be.
  • My characters represent the pinnacle of what's allowed in this tourney in every category. Yato's highly concentrated cutting power is enough to penetrate any defense possible within the limits of the tourney.
  • Danny's invisibility is countered by Maka's spiritual sensitivity, and his intangibility is countered by both of my character's spiritual attacks.
  • Furthermore, you have no defense against getting spiritually pacified by Maka.

I take my leave with a badass AMV:

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: So we only doing 1 more post each? That's fine with me, I just don't want to lock you in since I usually go first when I do 2 post CaVs.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: So we only doing 1 more post each? That's fine with me, I just don't want to lock you in since I usually go first when I do 2 post CaVs.

If i can get my post done by tomorrow, can we extend it to 2 posts each? If i take too long and it's near the end of the deadline we can shorten it to 1 post each. Sounds fair?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@zetsumoto:

Counters to your strategy:

I'm actually glad I went up against you, i can finally make use of Danny's standard gear that's usually useless in most matches. The Fenton Thermos.

No Caption Provided

Ghosts in the Danny Phantom universe can be either creatures from other dimensions who just happen to have "ghost-like" qualities like Frostbite or legitimate spiritual ghosts like Ember Mclain, the Lunch Lady, Desiree, etc. (mostly the former all things considered) Butch Hartman himself said as much. Characters like Danny and Vlad aren't real ghosts. They simply have ghost-like powers.

So it was decided to make Vlad a "ghost". And, also, by "ghost" I mean, a guy with special powers like Danny. Remember: in "Danny Phantom" our ghosts are not the disembodied spirits of dead people. Oh no no. They're "monsters/creatures" from a mysterious dimension. Although we never say that out loud,that's the slant we take. Get it? We just call them ghosts because it's easier.

So a lot of what you said regarding Yato's ability to easily negate his intangibility isn't necessarily right. Anyway, the point is, the Fenton Thermos is an option Danny can use to capture Ghost-Like entities. Yato definitely applies, this is an appropriate sealing maneuver even the most powerful ghosts cannot counter. It has captured ghosts big and small and even a reality warper and other top tiers. If Yato stays out of it's range then he can avoid being sealed, but it wouldn't be that hard for Danny to hand out his thermos to Silver and have him immediately teleport to your team and use it on Yato. Heck it may even work on Soul but that's just me speculating.

While Danny Phantom should have no trouble seeing him, as far as I am aware, Silver has no spiritual sensitivity and would be wholly incapable of noticing Yato's presense.

As soon as we are dropped into the match, Yato and Maka will fly around to scout out the area. Once we have a decent idea of the layout, Yato will have Yukine draw some boundaries (force-fields) for Maka to stand behind for protection. This should limit the ways in which your team can get to her.

Meh, arguable, ghosts and spirits exist in the Sonic Universe, and Silver has encountered them, so i see no reason why he wouldn't be able to see him either. Plus if Danny sees him and acknowledges his existence, wouldn't that help Silver become more aware of Yato's existence? Even so, couldn't Danny handle Yato while Silver handles Maka? Danny is better equipped to fight Yato while Silver can fight Maka.

Can you elaborate on the force-fields? Also, what's stopping Silver from teleporting Maka exactly to our location or teleporting to her? In a direct fight I see no reason for Silver to not take her out. She has no feats resisting TK on Silver's strength level, so I'd go as far as to say she'd get rag dolled unless she has a way of dealing with his TK. I mean Silver could also just disarm her and knock her partner out of her hand.

She'd instantly hone in on the locations of your characters, and from there Yato will snipe them from afar with a powerful spirit rending barrage:

https://youtu.be/QTVxhVKbE4w?t=1080

Remember, that Yato and Maka have used soul resonance to amplify their abilities. I may not be allowed to go over the limits with said amps, but if there is any doubt that the above city block level attack isn't at the absolute maximum allowed in this tourney; then the amps should take care of that.

Furthermore, this is not just a city block level attack, it's a city block level attack concentrated into pure cutting power. No one in this tourney should be able to tank an attack of this nature. Not with forcefields, not with armor, nothing. This attack should go through each of your characters like butter.

What's stopping Danny from going intangible to avoid it? Or Silver teleporting himself to dodge it, or both of them rushing towards your team with their superior travel speed and combat speed and mobility options before you had the chance to prep yourselves to snipe? We start only 50 feet apart, that's a good enough distance to get behind you before you'd even process what's going on. Silver can react and ragdoll speedsters, Maka and Yato are his last concern regarding speed. Danny has feats on par with that as well.

For example at one point early in the series thanks to Desiree, he gained ghost powers just like Danny, and he moved at pretty good speeds, not only creating what seemed to be sonic booms, but completely vanished.

No Caption Provided

Danny also dodged a volley of Ghost Rays from Tuck, was fast enough to continue dodging the shots, get behind tucker before he noticed, flip his cap off and dodge his punch, then proceed to dodge more blasts

No Caption Provided

Later he was performing FTE feats against an amped version of this Tucker, and there was no implications that he was turning invisible or teleporting or turning intangible, otherwise, like in literally every other episode he uses the ability(i am not exaggerating) they do the exact artistic effects and sound effects for him when he uses said abilities, in fact Tucker in this same episode was using invisibility and intangibility in the same way Danny normally does. So there's no doubt that this is a speed feat.

No Caption Provided

That should be enough to end the battle then and there. However, on the off chance any of your characters survive, Yato would engage them and hold them off. As you saw above, Yato's absurd cutting power gives him perhaps the most reliable offense in this entire tourney; allowing him to dominate short range, mid range, and long range.

Even the wind from his blade during simple swings can cut through dragons made entirely of lightning:

Assuming yato would start off with that first off, secondly, that won't mean much if both Yato and Maka are being easily restrained by Silver's TK, plus Danny has a comparable attack with similar potency. The Ghostly Wail. A high-pressure blast of sound that can shatter glass, buildings, and eardrums. Dark Dan uses this power a lot, and developed it 10 years in future.

No Caption Provided

Danny however, was advanced enough to awaken it years earlier than his Dark counterpart and at a level where he can not only KO all of his enemies ten years later,(some of them like the Box Ghost, Skulker and Technus and the like, being way more powerful than their present counterparts)

He was also able to seriously incapacitate Dark Danny with his Ghostly Wail.

This attack should one shot Maka, unless i missed some durability feats for her.

He's even capable of performing broad sweeping strikes that can cleave through entire armies once:

Such an attack would be nigh unavoidable for your characters.

I know you mentioned that Danny Phantom can go intangible, however as far I am aware, that is only astral phasing. As in, normal ghost intangibility. Yato deals with non-physical spirits on a regular basis. He himself is a very spiritual being that exists half way between the spiritual and the physical world, and is not only capable of cutting ghosts, but also phasing his attacks as well.

I don't see how it would be unavoidable for my characters when one of my characters can go intangible and go underground to dodge attacks, while the other is fast and mobile enough to dodge, and can also use teleportation to avoid it. Along with the fact that the speed feats you showed don't tell me whether or not your guys are getting blitzed.

I addressed this.

While I am sure your characters would likely have some degree of telepathic resistance, the above is explicitly NOT a telepathic ability. It's a form of soul manipulation. While the soul and mind are quite heavily linked, they are FAR from interchangeable. If anything, soul manipulation is more advanced than telepathy. Furthermore, even if your character did have soul resistance feats, Maka's ability is not a conventional soul attack. Rather than try to attack the soul with brute force the way Black Star does it, she instead figures out your soul's specific wavelength frequencies, and sends out her own signal to counteract it. It's basically the spiritual version of Active Noise Control. It doesn't matter how loud a sound is, if you counter it with an inverted wave it will be nullified.

Another comparison, would be resonating frequencies. All objects, regardless of how durable, have specific resonating frequencies. By matching said frequency one can destroy said object, again, regardless of how durable it is.

In the case of Danny, he's made up entirely of spiritual energy. Makes you wonder what would happen if that energy got canceled out....

Ironically enough Danny has experience against people who can control the mind via sound. Ember Mclain hyponotizes and controls people with the power of music and sound, and Danny and Sam were the only ones unaffected, Danny due to his ghost powers and Sam due to the equipment she had on her at the time. I can cite the episode for you if you like. Silver could take down Maka before she had a chance to employ this tactic.

I already addressed this crap about Danny being a spiritual being. If you wanna be technical he is, but he really isn't.

Conclusion

• My Characters are faster, and blitzing or rushing you down is an option.
  • Despite Maka's senses they aren't an immediate shutdown to a number of strategies Danny could go for.
  • My team has the tools necessary to win.
  • 50 feet for characters like ours is pretty close. In fact Danny could do an AOE freezing attack that could hit both of your team members at.
  • There's no real counter to Silver's TK strength.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Question, does the 50 feet starting distance still apply if my characters move further away during prep?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Question, does the 50 feet starting distance still apply if my characters move further away during prep?

No. It wont apply then.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I have a finished draft, I'll check it over and post it later.

PS: I remember you wanting me to vote on some stuff, feel free to link that and I'll check it out later as well.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap what's with my grammar? I don't remember it being this bad......

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathhero61:

Addressing Speed

Before we get started, I'd like to point out that your assertions that your characters are somehow faster than mine is completely absurd, especially given the feats that you have shown. I have already shown that both of my characters are capable of dodging or deflecting massive barrages of magical bullets and energy attacks.

Here Maka does it while flying:

Here, Yato reacts to a blitz from a character traveling through cloud to ground lightning (remember, clouds are 6000 meters in sky. That lightning traveled that entire distance in a single panel, yet Yato was able to block the sword strike despite not even moving until just before it hit him). He also reacts to bullets fired in close range, while in a completely awkward position.

Again, these are NOT ordinary guns. They are magical weapons, and despite being revolvers, the bullets are able to hit with enough force to break the ground throw up a large amount of dust and debris:

No Caption Provided

In order to generate that much force, the bullets would have to be moving at incredible speeds.

Both sets of feats easily put my characters close to the maximum allowed for this tourney. At the very least it proves that they can sure as hell react to any of the other characters. If you really think your characters are fast enough to blitz, then they are very clearly over the limits. That's the thing though, your speed feats aren't that impressive.

Not a single speed feat you have posted holds a candle light to anything I have shown above. Lets take a look at what you have posted for speed thus far.

First you posted a bunch of sonic feats, with no indication of how Silver's speed compares to his.

Here you have Silver getting hit by a building:

No Caption Provided

I know this was presented as a durability feat and all, but just look at how fast the building is moving in comparison to Silver. If Silver really were anywhere near the speeds that you are presenting him as, then that building must be supersonic. Does it really look like it's moving supersonic to you?

Next you posted this gif, and tried to pass it off as bullet timing:

No Caption Provided

The projectiles shown here are quite clearly not bullets. You can tell from the flames propelling them, and their unnatural trajectory (homing effect) that they are rockets, not bullets. Rocket launchers are subsonic. So you haven't even posted a bullet timing feat yet.

Now lets go over to Danny Phantom.

He's a bit better. This particular feat stood out to me as impressive:

No Caption Provided

I definitely agree that this feat puts him into the Mach 1 range. The problem however, is that it's a travel speed feat. Not a combat speed one. Just because he can reach these speeds with some build up, does not mean he can instantly accelerate to said speeds. It also does it mean he can react at said speeds anymore than it would for a fighter pilot who flies jets at Mach 4+.

The next speed feat you posted "sounds" impressive; but once you actually click on the link and watch the gif, it really isn't.

https://gfycat.com/TediousGreedyAiredale

Yes, he threw the ball so hard it lit on fire. However, you'll also notice that as the ball was flying; the other football players were still moving. If the ball were going at supersonic speeds, this would not be the case. Not only were the players still moving, but the commentators also had time to talk about it. So really, the flaming football could really just be attributed to weird ghost powers or straight up toon-force.

Your next speed feat (posted in your second post) is a semi-impressive display of agility:

No Caption Provided

However, here Yato does basically does the same thing but far more efficiently:

Another feat you showed was this:

No Caption Provided

Which, I'll admit; is impressive. However, you haven't shown that effect being used in combat.

Counters:

First, I'd like to see more feats for this Fenton Thermos. I find it hard to believe that it's the automatic win against ghostly entities that you are claiming it as. Ghostly entities are his main enemy type in the Danny Phantom universe. If beating them were as easy as "point shoot", the series would get boring awfully quickly, don't you think?

With that said, I see no reason why Yato couldn't just slice through you, the beam, and the thermos; all in a single swing. I have already shown that he's more than capable of slicing through high powered energy attacks, and his slashes can cross massive distances almost instantaneously:

Meh, arguable, ghosts and spirits exist in the Sonic Universe, and Silver has encountered them, so i see no reason why he wouldn't be able to see him either.

What? No. It doesn't work that way. lmao

Aside from the fact that you didn't actually post anything to back up this claim; different verses work differently. You haven't told me anything about the ghosts and spirits in the sonic universe. For all I know, ghosts/spirits in Sonic are always visible or can choose to reveal themselves without the person needing any sort of power to sense or see spirits.

Plus if Danny sees him and acknowledges his existence, wouldn't that help Silver become more aware of Yato's existence?

Sure, but people who are aware of Yato's existence forget his existence almost immediately after conversation. Unless Yato is there and Danny points him out, simply being aware isn't really enough to focus your attention on him.

With that said, I'd love to inquire as to when you think you're going to find the time to have this little conversation.

Even so, couldn't Danny handle Yato while Silver handles Maka? Danny is better equipped to fight Yato while Silver can fight Maka.

1. I highly doubt more than 1 of you is making it out of the initial barrage.
  2. As far as feats shown thus far, Danny is not equipped to handle Yato. Yato outclasses him in casual damage output and has centuries worth of experience.
  3. Yato has enough AOE/crowed control potential to hold off both of your characters at the same time.
  4. Maka can casually pacify one of your characters and execute them (in the case of Danny, I wouldn't be surprised if he simply disappeared).

Also, what's stopping Silver from teleporting Maka exactly to our location or teleporting to her?

You have not posted any sensing feats. We are already prepped to launch an attack, and your characters will be struck by it pretty much the moment they enter the battlefield.

Even if you were to teleport her to you, she's a fully capable of fighting back:

No Caption Provided

Especially since she completely outclasses your characters in martial arts skill:

https://youtu.be/6BuQdmGolvE?t=37

Furthermore, she uses Anti-magic wavelength which would be absolutely devastating to Danny. Here she uses it on Asura, a lovecraftian Great Old One whose spiritual energy was so powerful it was causing insanity on a global scale:

He also had enough durability to tank magical bullets that can blow holes through pyramids:

Also, Yato would be able to teleport to her location for back up in a moment's notice:

The Initial Barrage:

What's stopping Danny from going intangible to avoid it?

It rends spirits. Danny's powers are spiritual in nature. You denied him being a ghost, yet it's very clear that his powers are identical to that of the very real ghosts that you admitted exist in this setting:

Ghosts in the Danny Phantom universe can be either creatures from other dimensions who just happen to have "ghost-like" qualities like Frostbite or legitimate spiritual ghosts like Ember Mclain, the Lunch Lady, Desiree, etc.

Phantoms work the same way. They can either be creatures from another dimension known as the Far Shore, or spirits that get turned into them. On that note, you are basically saying that Yato is close enough to be a ghost by Danny's standards, but that Danny's powers aren't ghost-like by Yato's? You can't have it both ways.

As far as I can tell, Danny's intangibility is just ghost intangibility. You haven't posted any information debunking this.

I have already shown that Yato can also render his blade intangible to the physical world as well as use it to cut ghosts in non-physical places (like a reflection):

In fact, he can also take it a step further, and literally cut out memories and emotional bonds of living humans:

It's clear that Yato's blade works on intangible things, so going intangible wouldn't help you.

Or Silver teleporting himself to dodge it, or both of them rushing towards your team with their superior travel speed and combat speed and mobility options before you had the chance to prep yourselves to snipe? We start only 50 feet apart, that's a good enough distance to get behind you before you'd even process what's going on. Silver can react and ragdoll speedsters, Maka and Yato are his last concern regarding speed. Danny has feats on par with that as well.

You do realize that I have prep and have already started on the battlefield before you right? There's no blitzing us before we prep, because we are already prepped and waiting. We have already processed what's going on. I have already shown Maka's absurd sensing feats:

So we'd notice where your characters are, long before you noticed ours.

Furthermore, I mentioned in my first post, that we'd be scouting the area. We'd obviously have picked a nice vantage point to snipe you with as soon as you appear; so your 50 feet apart claim wouldn't even be accurate.

Assuming yato would start off with that first off, secondly, that won't mean much if both Yato and Maka are being easily restrained by Silver's TK, plus Danny has a comparable attack with similar potency. The Ghostly Wail. A high-pressure blast of sound that can shatter glass, buildings and eardrums. Dark Dan uses this power a lot, and developed it 10 years in future.

We'd start off with that attack because we have an entire hour to plan, and it's simply the safest and most pragmatic approach to victory. Yato is a god of calamity, and there are no civilians around to conflict with the morals he's developed anyways. You really wouldn't have time to perform either of those attacks.

As for the "Ghostly Wail" it certainly has a large radius, but it doesn't seem to actually have much destructive potential. I see it pushing things back, but it's not actually destroying anything.

Furthermore, there's really nothing stopping Yato from just slicing Danny in half through the wail:

No Caption Provided

The pressure of the attack would just blow away the wail itself. Even if a little bit struck Yato, he'd be perfectly fine since he's survived large explosions before:

This attack should one shot Maka, unless i missed some durability feats for her.

You definitely missed durability feats for her. She's probably the tankiest character here:

As for Silver's telekinesis, both of my characters can fly, and their flight abilities obviously contribute to their raw strength. I'd like to see TK feats of actually holding down beings with the raw physically/spiritual power that my characters have.

Ember Mcla'inhyponotizes and controls people with the power of music and sound, and Danny and Sam were the only ones unaffected, Danny due to his ghost powers and Sam due to the equipment she had on her at the time.

Just because Ember uses spiritual music doesn't mean it functions the same as Maka's. Ember's music is a catch-all ability that works on everyone, except those who can resist it.

Maka actively analyzes your specific frequency, and produces a wavelength to counter it:

It's the difference between having the master key for a popular type of lock, and actually knowing how to pick locks.

I already addressed this crap about Danny being a spiritual being. If you wanna be techincal he is, but he really isn't.

Again, Danny's powers are the same as other "spiritual" beings in his universe, even if he himself is not technically a spirit. We can either equate phantoms/spirits between these verses in which case our abilities work the way they should; or we can choose not to, in which case your Thermos would not work either.

Summary:

• My characters are more than fast enough to keep up.
  • Your counters against soul pacification for Danny are dubious, and non-existent for Silver.
  • You have not proven that Silver can see Yato.
  • You have no way to react to our initial blitz or shock warfare tactics.
  • None of your attacks have enough raw power to put my characters down easily, where as both my characters are more than capable of 1 shotting yours with piercing attacks and anti-magic.

I take my leave with a badass AMV:

Loading Video...

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Alright, I am done. You should go for 1 more post. I don't want you to feel locked in because I took so long to post. After that I might do a conclusion of my own if I feel up to it within a day or 2, otherwise I'll just tell Fizz to open with just my 2 posts against your 3.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap what's with my grammar? I don't remember it being this bad......

lol I tend to read things how I intended to write it, rather than how it's actually written. So it's really hard for me to pick out my own grammar mistakes.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto:Oh man this is gonna be fun. I love Silver and DP. Silver has so many good feats in the comics that fit the tourney limitations. And DP IMO is the MVP of the tourney if he can get past certain hax

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I'll be working on my post today, it should be up in a few hours.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DeathHero61

@zetsumoto:

Counters to your Counters on speed.

Before we get started, I'd like to point out that your assertions that your characters are somehow faster than mine is completely absurd, especially given the feats that you have shown. I have already shown that both of my characters are capable of dodging or deflecting massive barrages of magical bullets and energy attacks. Here Maka does it while flying:

And Danny has done stuff like this on a bad day, not really impressive. To my knowledge, I have yet to see Maka do full on blitzes the way Danny does.

Blitzes a cosplayer who was reality warped into a monster. Speedster style.

No Caption Provided

Danny can also travel to the edge of Amity Park in a few seconds.

Dodges a missile barrage from Skulker with intangibility.

No Caption Provided

He can side step Tank missiles.

No Caption Provided

He also saved his friends from aircraft missiles as well. Both being supersonic in speed.

Here, Yato reacts to a blitz from a character traveling through cloud to ground lightning (remember, clouds are 6000 meters in sky. That lightning traveled that entire distance in a single panel, yet Yato was able to block the sword strike despite not even moving until just before it hit him). He also reacts to bullets fired in close range, while in a completely awkward position.

First of all lightning speed is several hundred times faster than the speed limit here so if that's legit a feat than why is Yato being allowed here exactly??

Again, these are NOT ordinary guns. They are magical weapons, and despite being revolvers, the bullets are able to hit with enough force to break the ground throw up a large amount of dust and debris:

To be fair high-grade machine guns could probably do the same thing..... even then you can't really quantify it. Similar to how I cannot quantify Danny reacting to arrows that move fast enough to pierce stone.

These arrows were shot from ghosts with enhanced stats. And these ghosts shot their arrows with such force that they cracked stone

Danny even managed to catch one.

In order to generate that much force, the bullets would have to be moving at incredible speeds.

Still can't quantify it...

Both sets of feats easily put my characters close to the maximum allowed for this tourney. At the very least it proves that they can sure as hell react to any of the other characters. If you really think your characters are fast enough to blitz, then they are very clearly over the limits. That's the thing though, your speed feats aren't that impressive.

Says the one with a character reacting to a lightning bolt......

First you posted a bunch of sonic feats, with no indication of how Silver's speed compares to his.

Here you have Silver getting hit by a building:

I know this was presented as a durability feat and all, but just look at how fast the building is moving in comparison to Silver. If Silver really were anywhere near the speeds that you are presenting him as, then that building must be supersonic. Does it really look like it's moving supersonic to you

Hilariously enough, I posted scans of Silver simultaneously stopping a fight between four speedsters, and other fast characters all at once...... But to make things simple. I'll show yet another scan of Silver stopping a blitz from Sonic.

Oh so typical Sonic gameplay lowballing. Got it. Moving on.

The projectiles shown here are quite clearly not bullets. You can tell from the flames propelling them, and their unnatural trajectory (homing effect) that they are rockets, not bullets. Rocket launchers are subsonic. So you haven't even posted a bullet timing feat yet.

Whoops didn't notice, the projectiles were so small, i thought they were bullets. Regardless, I already made my stake of Silver keeping up with Sonic and other speedsters and Sonic himself has fantastic bullet timing feats. And not all rockets are subsonic that simply depends on the model of the weaponry. Speaking of rockets, Silver stopped an assassination attempt with a rocket launcher at the last second. The wrapped the explosive in TK as it was exploding.

In the comics, Sonic has dodged gunfire, from various angles, even managed to save other people from point blank gun fire. Sonic once dodged gunfire while simultaneously disarming the gunmen then beating them to a pulp right after. Here he does it again except without the beating. And here he does it to trained marksmen(i know this is getting old.) disarming them, then blitzing. This is faster than what Maka and Yato have shown in terms of raw combat speed. And Silver has been one of his most annoying opponents. Heck even his running speed has improved in Sonic Generations(I don't know why i kept saying colors for.... geez) He can barely keep up if he only runs, but he can keep up fine when he starts using his flight and teleportation.

I definitely agree that this feat puts him into the Mach 1 range. The problem however, is that it's a travel speed feat. Not a combat speed one. Just because he can reach these speeds with some build up, does not mean he can instantly accelerate to said speeds. It also does it mean he can react at said speeds anymore than it would for a fighter pilot who flies jets at Mach 4+.

He already has feats of reacting to aircraft missiles and tank missiles and has shown time and time again to operate just fine when flying at full speed

The next speed feat you posted "sounds" impressive; but once you actually click on the link and watch the gif, it really isn't.

https://gfycat.com/TediousGreedyAiredale

Yes, he threw the ball so hard it lit on fire. However, you'll also notice that as the ball was flying; the other football players were still moving. If the ball were going at supersonic speeds, this would not be the case. Not only were the players still moving, but the commentators also had time to talk about it. So really, the flaming football could really just be attributed to weird ghost powers or straight up toon-force.

Wow you must be fun at anime/manga CAVs where supersonic to hypersonic or even light speed fighters can have entire conversations while fighting each other, and bystanders and ordinary people can do just fine making an observation as they are performing an action at insane speeds, during their fights..... Sarcasm aside, the ball started to pick up speed and lit on fire after we see the football players start moving, and the ball was moving way over their heads and none of them could catch up to it except Dash. And those commentators made their comments AFTER Dash moved with the ball.

Your next speed feat (posted in your second post) is a semi-impressive display of agility:

However, here Yato does basically does the same thing but far more efficiently:

Danny dodged an extended volley that was also rapid fire, on top of further playing around with the shooter and dodging another volley. Yato does it more efficiently, but i simply think Danny's feat is better, especially considering Tucker Phantom has superhuman stats.

Another feat you showed was this:

Which, I'll admit; is impressive. However, you haven't shown that effect being used in combat.

I really don't have to, Tucker showed the feat, and he was eating Danny's dust....

Counters to your Counters

First, I'd like to see more feats for this Fenton Thermos. I find it hard to believe that it's the automatic win against ghostly entities that you are claiming it as. Ghostly entities are his main enemy type in the Danny Phantom universe. If beating them were as easy as "point shoot", the series would get boring awfully quickly, don't you think?

I wholeheartedly agree, ironically enough at the beginning of one of the episodes, the first thing Danny did when encountering each enemy, was point and shoot and he was done. Episode 13 "13"

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-13-13

In the first 4 minutes of the episode, he already caught 3 ghosts by simply pointing and shooting. If it wasn't for the plot to stand in the way, Danny would use the Fenton Thermos as an option at the beginning of every battle.

Butch Hartman just has a funny way of writing his stories TBH. I could give more examples of his writing but I don't think that's necessary, my point is proven. And characters more powerful than both of your members and mine combined have been sucked into the thermos or similar technology. Vortex, Undergrowth, Nocturne, etc. And back when freakshow got his hands on the reality gauntlet, his ghost envy got the better of him and he used its reality warping powers to turn himself into a ghost, and the thermos worked just fine. He also used it on Dark Danny.

The second one isn't the full gif, but you get the point by now without me really having to show it.(All that happened was the reality gauntlet slipped off as he was getting sucked in, but the effects he put on himself were still in effect, proof of this is that later after this fight, Danny turned in the thermos to the Guys in White which was at least a several dozen minutes to an hour or longer considering how they were across the country, several hundred miles away from Amity Park. And that's when Freakshow broke out. Meaning getting caught by the Fenton Thermos is an effective sealing maneuver. Even if Yato was powerful enough to escape like Freakshow did, at the very least getting caught in the Fenton Thermos would keep him busy while the team gangs up on Maka.

With that said, I see no reason why Yato couldn't just slice through you, the beam, and the thermos; all in a single swing. I have already shown that he's more than capable of slicing through high powered energy attacks, and his slashes can cross massive distances almost instantaneously:

Because Danny has ways of avoiding such attacks? And is fast enough to move out of the way?

What? No. It doesn't work that way. lmao

Aside from the fact that you didn't actually post anything to back up this claim; different verses work differently. You haven't told me anything about the ghosts and spirits in the sonic universe. For all I know, ghosts/spirits in Sonic are always visible or can choose to reveal themselves without the person needing any sort of power to sense or see spirits.

Ghosts and Spirits in the Sonic Universe are simply that, ghosts and spirits, and people have no issue seeing them. For instance, in Sonic Unleashed ghosts were scaring Chip the light gaia half to death and at first Sonic wasn't aware of it, until he started photo bombing all the photos the ghosts were trying to take.

https://youtu.be/H7QOdvxWAac?t=159

Or the Gaia creatures which are basically the same thing in nature but more powerful. The fact that certain sonic characters like Knux and Silver are chaos energy sensative, makes it hard for me to believe that they wouldn't be able to sense Yato. Standard gear for Silver is a Time Stone, unfortunately time manipulation and time traveling isn't allowed so it's useless, but Silver can use it to sense people across time and space. Or sense people coming into a dimension.

He won't know Maka's exact position but he'll know the general area of where she is. To add, he can teleport others to entirely new locations, so clearly he has to have some sensory abilities if he can do something like that

https://youtu.be/lfvb1k6biTA?t=463

1. I highly doubt more than 1 of you is making it out of the initial barrage.
  2. As far as feats shown thus far, Danny is not equipped to handle Yato. Yato outclasses him in casual damage output and has centuries worth of experience.
  3. Yato has enough AOE/crowed control potential to hold off both of your characters at the same time.
  4. Maka can casually pacify one of your characters and execute them (in the case of Danny, I wouldn't be surprised if he simply disappeared).

1. I don't see why, considering either of my characters should reasonably be able to avoid it, to add that Danny can freeze energy attacks but even then I have a backup plan for pretty much everything you already covered and made mention of.

2. How so? He has feats above both your characters in terms of stats. Especially strength and durability. And his DC isn't bad either.

Scan 1: Vaporizes Ghost Skeleton Clone made from his DNA along with the minature golf course.

Scan 2: Easily blasts Prince Aragorn(basically a far stronger version of Princess Doratha, the Dragon Danny faced in earlier episodes)

Another good feat for Danny is when he was taking hits from a giant Sphinx that was created and brought to life through Egyptian magic. In his human form(and before you say anything, Danny in his human form still has a degree of durability. Which can be backed in many episodes and fights throughout the series.)

No Caption Provided

He took hits from him in his ghost form as well in case you are wondering

This Sphinx was smashing through several rock houses and small multi-story complexes. Rather casually too.

He's also chopped and blasted off Undergrowth's arms and vines rather easily, and his vines were strong enough to crush trucks and bulldozers, and even throw a bulldozer with enough force to completely destroy a building. And this was before he was amped by his further spread influence.

No Caption Provided

And when Danny finally weakened him and got rid of his amps as well, Danny started dishing out the hands before finally finishing him off.

3. Same applies to Danny considering he could blast both Maka and Yato at the same time with freezing attacks cold enough to temporarily freeze Vlad Plasmius despite already being able to survive the conditions of space.

No Caption Provided

And he can also make clones and multi-task.

4. To cover all bases all at once, Danny can overshadow Silver, which i'll cover in a second.

You have not posted any sensing feats. We are already prepped to launch an attack, and your characters will be struck by it pretty much the moment they enter the battlefield.

Even if you were to teleport her to you, she's a fully capable of fighting back:

Just did, and my characters are out of character so with the ability to sense your team, teleporting your guys in our faces would be all the more easier. And if we cannot do that, Silver can attack you from a range by ravaging the area you guys are in. Plus what's stopping my team from creating distance or phasing through the ground to prevent any of your attacks from reach them?

Not really. In fact, in a direct conflict, your team stands little to no chance based off your feats. You haven't posted any strength feats that suggest she wouldn't get ragdolled horribly. I mean Silver can lift entire buildings and send them flying as projectiles and can telekinetically slam Enerjak into a large building sized statue and shatter it.

And can make shields that can survive having entire buildings dropped on him.

To add to all those fun and games, Silver has no issue with manipulating the elements or any type of energy via TK and send it back at the owner. For example, Enerjak, despite everything Silver could muster, Silver couldn't put him down, so he started using his own energy against him.

Silver could easily do that with Yato's own attacks. If he could do it to a powerhouse like Enerjak, there's no reason why this wouldn't work on Yato.

Completely over powers Iron Rotor, and disarms his nanite powered suit completly without having to destroy it.

Furthermore, she uses Anti-magic wavelength which would be absolutely devastating to Danny. Here she uses it on Asura, a lovecraftian Great Old One whose spiritual energy was so powerful it was causing insanity on a global scale:

Danny isn't magic...... he has some neat magic resistance feats that makes me question whether he will be so easy to put down though.

Plus Danny has some great magic resistance feats. Danny's anatomy as a ghost has always seemed weird, the same applied to other ghosts as well. For example, when Dani Phantom(clone of Danny) had to be stabilized so she wouldn't die, was turning into a pile of goop and although she was cured before she died, she pretty much instantly reformed when she took the cure that stabilized her form. Another good example was during Episode 37/38 "Reality Trip" where Freakshow a human who managed to get his hands on the reality gauntlet which allowed him to become a powerful reality warper(long story short, the gauntlet was basically a nod and reference to the infinity gauntlet except waaaay inferior. ) and Freakshow transmuted Danny into jello, and everyone including his parents thought he was dead when the roller coaster hit him. Turns out Danny ended up resisting it to the point of regenerating and surviving the incident.

Such resistances isn't abnormal. Undergrowth is capable of regen, even though he's somewhat of a different case, and Ember Mclain is capable of regen as well. In fanning the flames, when Danny kicked her and sent her flying into the TV? That's one of the gifs i showed earlier. After that gif she came out perfectly fine without a scratch.

He also had enough durability to tank magical bullets that can blow holes through pyramids:

Also, Yato would be able to teleport to her location for back up in a moment's notice:

Full scans for this please? It seems like it's missing scans or context, or both.

I benefit from that. Assuming it's impossible to detect you, you would simply be outing yourself to both of my team members and we benefit more from a direct conflict than you do. TK that can ragdoll either of your members, and a ghost who can not only overshadow other ghosts, but can turn intangible, invisible, and use offensive intangibility to do things like say place an attack like this internally

No Caption Provided

It rends spirits. Danny's powers are spiritual in nature. You denied him being a ghost, yet it's very clear that his powers are identical to that of the very real ghosts that you admitted exist in this setting:

Phantoms work the same way. They can either be creatures from another dimension known as the Far Shore, or spirits that get turned into them. On that note, you are basically saying that Yato is close enough to be a ghost by Danny's standards, but that Danny's powers aren't ghost-like by Yato's? You can't have it both ways.

As far as I can tell, Danny's intangibility is just ghost intangibility. You haven't posted any information debunking this.

Butch Hartman himself said Danny isn't a real ghost......yet that isn't enough to prove that he isn't a real ghost? I'll just quote what I said in my Danny vs Lina CAV

You realize that not all "ghosts" in Danny Phantom are true ghosts? Some of them are simply creatures with special "ghost-like" abilities. Which is why the Fenton Thermos is also so effective. Heck Danny isn't even a real ghost as stated by Butch Hartman, he just has powers that makes him "function" like one. It's like the Ectonurites(Ben calls them Ghostfreak whenever he transforms into one) from Ben 10. They have special genetic traits and parts of their anatomy that allow them to perform abilities that are ghost-like in nature. Where in DP's case this explains why anybody in the Ghost Zone regardless if they are a spirit or some weird alien and creature, can be sucked into the Fenton Thermos. I have different theories regarding the thermos considering in a short and brief crossover between Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents, Danny was able to suck in Timmy's Fairies. It could have simply been for comedic relief so i'm looking into that in particular too much.

To add onto this, when Danny messed with the portal to the ghost zone, he ended up getting ghost powers. When a ghost goes into the ghost zone, they cannot use abilities such as going intangible or turning invisible. But if humans go into the ghost zone they gain these very abilities themselves. So when Danny messed with the ghost zone portal, his molecules got altered to match whatever is in the main dimension of the ghost zone. So he ended up getting basic "ghost" powers associated with the ghost zone, intangibility, invisibility, ecto blasts etc. At least that's my theory. I went based off Butch Hartman's official video on the Ghost Zone.

This is probably why the Fenton Thermos works so well to begin with, and why in Freakshow's case, it worked on him. I have two theories, one is based off of the crossover and the other is based off the show in general and the ghost zone.

A) The Thermos sucks in anybody from an unfamiliar dimension that exhibits unnatural traits. (This clearly isn't the case though considering Danny couldn't suck in Freakshow when he was using the reality gauntlet, even though that could be attributed to the fact that he was still technically human, just a giant one with a glove on his hand.)

B) It only sucks in those with ghost-like qualities. Which is why it sucks up even beings that aren't actually the textbook definition of a ghost. Textbook definition examples would be those outright confirmed to be spirits by the writer or the show itself like Ember Mclain, (who died in a house fire) Desiree(died of old age and lingering attachments and became a genie) Princess Dorathea(died some point during her life and her lingering attachment was not being able to go to the ball.) Sidney Pointdexter(his death wasn't 100% confirmed, but we do know that he had a life previously as a human)

And there's characters who are magical or completely different in nature and role. Clockwork(master of time) Vortex(a monster with the ability to control the weather) Fright Knight(the embodiment and spirit of Halloween.) Pandora(keeper of Pandora's box, a box designed to contain all the universe's evil)

And if the situation called for it, the Thermos would work on all of them. Even Danny or Vlad.

So let me ask you would Yato's abilities work on Ghostfreak from Ben 10? Or Martian Manhunter of DC? In Danny's case his molecules and his entire cellular structure was modified so he could have ghost powers and do what he does. If the ability SPECIFICALLY cancels out intangibility in general, then I have no qualms with Yato's power working on Danny. For example, Vlad designed technology for Valerie that specifically cancels out intangibility, and that works just fine on Danny whereas opposed to normal conventional anti-ghost weaponry would just pass right through him if he uses intangibility.

You do realize that I have prep and have already started on the battlefield before you right? There's no blitzing us before we prep, because we are already prepped and waiting. We have already processed what's going on. I have already shown Maka's absurd sensing feats:

What do you mean prepped and waiting? There isn't much to your prep, we touch down, we move towards your team while you launch your assault which you already detailed to me. Speaking of your assault, i have a question. Can Maka do her thing from a range? Because in your scan she was pretty close when she did it.

So we'd notice where your characters are, long before you noticed ours.

Furthermore, I mentioned in my first post, that we'd be scouting the area. We'd obviously have picked a nice vantage point to snipe you with as soon as you appear; so your 50 feet apart claim wouldn't even be accurate.

Fair enough. My characters still have defensive measures to stop your long ranged attack. Silver's TK and Danny's Cryokinesis.

We'd start off with that attack because we have an entire hour to plan, and it's simply the safest and most pragmatic approach to victory. Yato is a god of calamity, and there are no civilians around to conflict with the morals he's developed anyways. You really wouldn't have time to perform either of those attacks.

As for the "Ghostly Wail" it certainly has a large radius, but it doesn't seem to actually have much destructive potential. I see it pushing things back, but it's not actually destroying anything.

It's not much of a plan when all you're really doing is simply attacking from a range and hoping your other soul based attack would work.

It one shotted several mid-tiers of the verse in every showing it had, and weakened Dark Danny to the point where he could no longer fight back. And considering Danny's durability feats, that's insanely impressive. I'll argue that its damage potency is just as viable.

The pressure of the attack would just blow away the wail itself. Even if a little bit struck Yato, he'd be perfectly fine since he's survived large explosions before:

You definitely missed durability feats for her. She's probably the tankiest character here:

As for Silver's telekinesis, both of my characters can fly, and their flight abilities obviously contribute to their raw strength. I'd like to see TK feats of actually holding down beings with the raw physically/spiritual power that my characters have.

How big is that explosion? I can't tell by only the scan alone.

Can you describe what is happening in the scan?

And how do their flight abilities contribute to their raw strength exactly? And name one character in Soul Eater or Noragami that can physically lift a building. or at least physically lift an equivalent weight to anything Silver has done with his TK. Because I'm pretty confident that his fight against Sonic in Sonic Generations alone exhibits TK strength above Maka's raw physical strength. And striking strength wouldn't help against TK either.

Just because Ember uses spiritual music doesn't mean it functions the same as Maka's. Ember's music is a catch-all ability that works on everyone, except those who can resist it.

Maka actively analyzes your specific frequency, and produces a wavelength to counter it:

It's the difference between having the master key for a popular type of lock, and actually knowing how to pick locks.

And what about Maka? Can she use this on other characters asides from fodder? Can she uses this on the mid-tiers and/or top tiers of her verse? Not saying Ember is any better, but it's worth asking considering how deep this ability is.

Also can she use this at a range? I mean she won't be at the 50 feet distance as you said so I'm curious.

Danny has resisted outright mind control multiple times whereas other ghosts were simply mindless slave in the episode "Control Freaks," Freakshow was using the Crystal Ball Staff to achieve his plan to control all ghosts. Danny on multiple occasions throughout the episode temporarily broke the hold of the staff, whereas the other ghosts had no chance of doing so. Only when Danny breaks the staff all the ghosts were able to roam free.

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-20-control-freaks

Freakshow had to reactivate the spell several times in order to keep him under his control. At the very least I think it's fair to say he can resist it. He resisted two different types of mind control, one that is specifically for his kind that has been passed down from generation to generation, and the other that is sound based. I think it's fair to say he can AT LEAST resist the attempt. Silver I unfortunately can't vouche for, but has Maka ever used this ability(let's call it Noise Control to make structuring replies easier.) on characters with different energies? Danny is a being composed of half of natural human essence and half ecto-energy. While Silver is a being who controls Chaos Energy. Would she be able to easily manipulate them on her first try?

Again, Danny's powers are the same as other "spiritual" beings in his universe, even if he himself is not technically a spirit. We can either equate phantoms/spirits between these verses in which case our abilities work the way they should; or we can choose not to, in which case your Thermos would not work either.

Again, don't really have to, in DP's verse, all kinds of "ghosts" exist, even ghosts that aren't ghosts. It isn't really the same. Danny got his powers through mostly technology, and was altered on a cellular level. Saying it would work out perfectly on Danny is like saying it would work on someone like the Ectonurites from Ben 10 which are legit aliens with "ghost powers" or Martian Manhunter who can also phase through matter. And if we choose not to equate phantoms and spirits all together and end it there, that works for me. Because although Danny won't be able to use his thermos in that case, he'll be able to phase through your attacks no problem which also works out well considering Danny is out of character, meaning at that point he could do practically anything.

I think i provided a decent enough case of Danny's resistances. Silver unfortunately not.

In a separate scenario, there's always overshadowing. Overshadowing is ghostly possession that can be used to take over bodies. Danny has used this on animals, inanimate objects and even other ghosts. This tactic is how he ended up becoming Dark Danny. He not only gained the physical capabilities of Vlad Plasmius combined with his own, he gained several new powers and gained raw power beyond what he had before along with the awakening of new abilities. The best part about overshadowing is that ghosts are still able to use their powers while overshadowing someone. Here's him overshadowing Vlad's ghost clone.

No Caption Provided

And here's Danny still using his intangibility and flight while overshadowing Valerie.

No Caption Provided

So with the combined might of Silver and Danny, Danny's resistance to the type of attacks Maka and Yato can dish out, the spectral sense to see Yato and Silver's ability to teleport and ragdoll, my team can end up overwhelming yours.

Your Move

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: So what exactly is the plan? Do we close this or are you getting another post?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zetsu-San
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I forgot to add DC feats for Danny so i'm gonna edit some of that in there. Just wanted to let you know just in case you are currently working on your post.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can i t4v or is it too late?

This is pretty dang close.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathhero61: Yea that's fine. I'll prolly start working on my post tomorrow.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Did you ever get around to adding in your DC feats?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DeathHero61

@zetsumoto: I added a couple, I'm satisfied with what I added. Go ahead and close this.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathhero61: Alright, my post will definitely be up either later or tomorrow. I'll start working on it now.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Alright, my post will definitely be up either later or tomorrow. I'll start working on it now.

You guys are last. Winner moves to Semi Finals. Everyone else been waiting 2 weeks now for the next match.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sirfizzwhizz: Yea, I'm really sorry about that. My fault. I have some of my post done already. I'll definitely have it up some time tomorrow (technically later).

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zetsu-San
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zetsu-San

@deathhero61:

Countering TK, Intangibility, and Overshadow

You keep going on and on about how Danny is "not a real ghost", but the fact of the matter is; he uses ghost powers. His powers are identical in nature to the real ghosts of the setting. The Thermos works on all those different types of characters, because they all rely on the same Ghost Energy to power their abilities.

Which brings me to my other point. Danny may not be explicitly "magical" in nature, but he's clearly a metaphysical being. This may be recognized as science in his setting, but that does not disqualify it from also being considered magic. I'd go on, but thankfully Sirfizzwhizz already has rules covering this; so I no longer have to go through the pain of explaining why such reasoning is flawed:

Ki/Chi/Mana/Magic/Psychic/Ect are all interchangeable forces.

So with the above rules in place, both Danny's ghost energy and Silver's telekinesis would count as magic when interacting with Maka and Yato's abilities.

Intangibility:

You have yet to prove that Danny's intangibility is anything other than basic ghost shifting, i.e shifting your body into an astral plane (or "ghost energy" as your setting calls it).

Furthermore, I have already proven that Yato is able to attack intangible things. He can rend souls, cut phantoms hiding in reflections (Proving that he can attack intangible things), harmlessly phase his blade through people, and even cut memories. Even if Danny had true intangibility, he still has a soul and mind that would be susceptible to Yato's attacks, and I have already shown Yato cutting something hiding in a reflection:

Similarly, Maka has her own answer to Danny, in her Anti-magic wavelength.

She has already used her Scythe to completely erase Arachne, a powerful witch who become an intangible psionic entity:

Telekinesis:

As you showed, your telekinesis is not just some invisible force that automatically causes objects to move. It's an energy with a visible aura:

As the rules would count your psionic energy as a form of magic, Maka's anti-magic wavelength would be able to disrupt it on contact just like she was able to do with Arachne's mist in the above scans.

Yato similarly, would just flat out cut right through your TK. Seriously, I don't know how many times I gotta post Yato's long distance cutting feats before it sinks in:

There's really no level of defense in this tourney, that will let you shrug off an attack from Yato without some serious injury.

Now I know you showed scans of redirection:

However the issue is that you have not proven that Silver can detect Yato (which means he won't notice Yato's presence until it's already too late). Furthermore the cutting attack is quite a bit different from the energy manipulation in the above scans. You also have no way of expecting a sword slash to hit you at range. The extended cut is not very visible, and just look at the sheer distance it can cross seemingly instantaneously:

You mentioned having an advantage in close range, but that's simply not true. In fact, the closer we are, the harder more impossible it will be for you to actually react to Yato's sword slashes.

Furthermore, Maka can use other people's powers against them as well. Except rather than simply redirecting your attacks, Maka can use Soul Hack to completel hijack both of your abilities:

So if Silver tries to use his TK, Maka's going to end up using it against him.

Overshadowing:

First, I'd like to point out that part of our prep was Soul Resonance. Which means Maka is protecting both of our characters with her wavelength. This doesn't just grant us immunity to mind attacks. No, you see, when Maka uses an exorcism wavelength it will not only cleanse the target's mind, it will also travel through any mental/spiritual connections to destroy the attacker:

So if Danny tried to use Overshadow on either of our characters (which he most certainly would do, given your morals off perk), he'd instantly die.

Now, if you use Overshadow on Silver, that just makes it a 2 on 1, and as I have already shown. Both my characters are capable of eliminating you in one hit.

As for distance, Maka absorbed Arachne's powers. So she's able to use Arachne's webs to send her wavelength through.

Addressing Lightning, and Speed:

Yato's Speed:

Reacting to Lightning is an extremely common trope in stories. There's not much to put Yato anywhere near the speed of real life lightning, and in this scenario I am certainly not arguing him as such.

I treat lightning like I would any other energy attack. I use the circumstances of the fight itself to determine likely speeds. Given that the lightning had to cross from the clouds to the ground in a single panel, it would have to be solidly hyper-sonic in speed:

He is not faster than the lightning, but Yato was fast enough to react to it. This easily puts him at the edges of what this tourney allows for speed, and more than fast enough to react to any sort of blitz from your characters.

To Voters:

If you take issue with me using lightning timing feats to determine Yato's speed, then there is another way to prove Yato's immense speed as well.

Here Bishamon uses super-speed to run through an entire city in a single panel:

No Caption Provided

Yato is quite a bit more agile than she is:

No Caption Provided

With the above, it's pretty clear that deities in Noragami are easily within the mach 4-5 range. Despite this, an entire army got blitzed by Yato's long ranged cutting attack.

If Yato does that from close or even mid-range, there's really nothing your characters can do to counter it. Especially since they have no way to predict it happening in the first place.

Maka's Speed:

Since her role for the most part, is to simply stand back utilize her various hax powers, I won't go too in depth with this. In fact, I think I have already posted enough speed feats from her to prove she can keep up, but in any case.

I'll start with the "Super-speed" visuals that you seem to be so proud of for Danny (This also demonstrates the level of teamwork and coordination we are capable of when under Resonance)--- This was also done before her Death Scythe amp:

Here she dodges a magic cannon ball that instantly blew through multiple mountain peaks:

The above was done BEFORE Soul Resonance. Without Soul Resonance, Maka had tons of issues dealing with the above character's smaller projectile barrages:

As soon as she used Soul Resonance however, she boosted her speed to so much that she was able to casually outmaneuver every single barrage:

In fact, she didn't just outmaneuver the bullets, she straight up blitzed him once they were in close range:

Remember:

I performed Soul Resonance during prep phase. The effect doesn't just work on Maka, she was able to spread it to her entire team. So not only would she be using this amp, Yato would as well. So again, my characters should easily be some of the fastest characters in the tourney right now.

Strength/Durability (Again)

I have already posted counters for your TK. That said, since you keep pressing the strength/durability angle, I'll go over it again:

Yato:

Yato may not be able to toss buildings, but he can casually run through brick walls like it's nothing:

No Caption Provided

Furthermore, Bishamon can not only cleave through buildings with her Buster Sword, but also swing hard enough to cause a shock-wave; shattering glass and causing hurricane level winds all throughout the area (She has also swung it hard enough to flatten a bunch of trees):

Yato has no problems blocking her blows. In fact, he can even do it from a completely awkward position, and recover fast enough to flip on to her blade:

As for the size of the lightning explosion, considering the amount of trees shown, I'd definitely put it at the higher end of multi-building level, and possibly even approaching city block.

Maka:

Asura is strong enough to kick off the ground with enough force to cause a crater, a large shockwave, and enough speed to smash through a high level forcefield:

Here Maka is able to hook and pull Asura with her scythe, and with the help of Blackstar; strike him hard enough to send him smashing into the moon below them:

Other General Counters:

Ghosts and Spirits in the Sonic Universe are simply that, ghosts and spirits, and people have no issue seeing them. For instance, in Sonic Unleashed ghosts were scaring Chip the light gaia half to death and at first Sonic wasn't aware of it, until he started photo bombing all the photos the ghosts were trying to take.

Then that really doesn't help you.

Silver can use it to sense people across time and space. Or sense people coming into a dimension.

We are already here, so "sensing us coming into the dimension" won't help you at all. Not to mention the above scans showed him concentrating first.

To add, he can teleport others to entirely new locations, so clearly he has to have some sensory abilities if he can do something like that

That doesn't prove anything. Nightcrawler has spacial awareness attached to his teleportation ability as well. However, it's purely subconscious in nature. He has never used it to detect opponents.

I didn't see anything in your video suggesting Silver can teleport people without knowing their exact location.

what about Maka? Can she use this on other characters asides from fodder? Can she uses this on the mid-tiers and/or top tiers of her verse? Not saying Ember is any better, but it's worth asking considering how deep this ability is.

The person who I showed her using that power on WAS a top-tier. lmao

He was so powerful he could cleave an entire avalanche with a kick, and his bloodlust was so strong his soul constantly explodes and reforms itself:

Also can she use this at a range? I mean she won't be at the 50 feet distance as you said so I'm curious.

I already showed her spreading her wavelength across an entire castle.

Danny has resisted outright mind control multiple times whereas other ghosts were simply mindless slave in the episode "Control Freaks," Freakshow was using the Crystal Ball Staff to achieve his plan to control all ghosts. Danny on multiple occasions throughout the episode temporarily broke the hold of the staff, whereas the other ghosts had no chance of doing so. Only when Danny breaks the staff all the ghosts were able to roam free.

Yea, and like I said, Maka's power targets your specific wavelength, rendering resistance irrelevant.

It's also worked on Asura, who as I said; caused insanity on a GLOBAL scale.

As for the rest of your post. Most of it really comes down to one thing. My character's offensive feats trump all of your defensive feats.

Also, just because Silver can react to Sonic with TK, does not mean that his actual movements are anywhere near as fast.

Summary:

• All metaphysical energies are equalized. Maka and Yato's abilities will work on your characters as normal.
  • Silver has zero defenses against Maka's pacification ability. Maka's anti-magic can disrupt his TK or even hijack it entirely. Yato can simply slice through the TK itself if necessary.
  • Both Maka and Yato are pretty much at the very limits of this tourney. Yato's long ranged cutting speed however, is well beyond what you have shown to be able to react to.
  • Maka and Yato are far from lacking in raw strength/speed.
  • Overshadowing Silver will just mean we only have 1 target. Trying to overshadow either of my characters (which he most certainly would try, given that he is morals off) would mean instant death due to exorcism wavelength.
  • As I showed in the speed feats section, Soul Resonance not only boosts stats, but grants an almost hive-mind level of teamwork/coordination.
  • Bottom line, both of your characters are supernatural in nature as per the rules of this tourney. Not only do my characters hard-counter that; they also have superior team-work, skill, tactics, and experience (Yato being a centuries old deity and all)
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sirfizzwhizz: Alright, I posted. We're ready to open for votes, so you can edit the OP whenever.