Duo Mid R2: Zetsumoto vs Deathhero61 (Need Votes)

• 135 results
Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hypnozzz: And you were annoying me and others with your attitude. Not much fun is it?

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz: And you were annoying me and others with your attitude. Not much fun is it?

More excuses. I hope one day you reach a point where you don't have to put others down to feel better about yourself.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By arkbound

@hypnozzz: @morleericks: alright il be the reasonable one so this doesn't debunk the thread

@hypnozzz said:
@zetsumoto said:
@hypnozzz said:

I feel like @zetsumotomisrepresented the facts and didn't quite counter his opponents arguments to the best of his abilities. For that reason my vote goes to @deathhero61

Could you be more specific?

You completely blew your characters out of proportion (Maka especially) citing only high end showings. Not a good strategy.

Hypno this is vague and needs elaboration if you want to actual convince anyone. So forgetting about any other challenges that were made, can you refer to any feats used of Maka that were inconsistently high and thus inappropriate?

And to be honest Zets didn't even really challenge your vote he simply inquired about what you meant, and when you came back with a vague one line answer what happened? He disagreed with the rational as it was largely un-supported but still accepted the vote

So from Morlee's perspective you seem to be wanting to defend a position with little to no evidence behind it after you have been asked to explain it. He may have been a bit patronizing but sometimes on the vine you don't know if your dealing with an idiot or someone who hasn't taken the time to full explain themselves.

Please be the latter.

(ofc I could be wrong about morlee but I dont think so as with your low post count you came off the wrong way)

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound: The actual debater in this thread said my vote was fair. If he still has a problem he needs to say so instead of getting his friends to gang up on me as if this were some middle school locker room. You guys are really not acting in a productive manner here. You're giving me anxiety.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz:

You're giving me anxiety.

How? You're a continent away most likely.

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz:

You're being aggressive with me and bringing up bad memories. I used to get jumped in the school bathroom almost every day and you're making me have flashbacks. I thought I was over this but clearly not. You guys are gangning up on me for giving a differing opinion. Leave me alone.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz:

The actual debater in this thread said my vote was fair.

Unless you are referring to something else what he actually said was "Fair enough though. I won't press your vote further." (post 84)

and then you said "Sounds to me like you aren't accepting my reasons for casting my vote." (post 85)

So unless we are referring to different posts, what I said above was true. The rational of your vote was unsupported and thus not accepted, the vote itself was

If he still has a problem he needs to say so instead of getting his friends to gang up on me as if this were some middle school locker room.

This isnt some sort of shake down for your lunch money. Stop equating everything to a school bullying session. I consider myself friendly with both debators and most of the posters/ voters.

You have a contrasting opinion to some people here. You made a point that I would very much like to hear more about to inform my own vote (about the inconsistent showings and the high balling)

All I am asking is for a specific example of his highballing.

You guys are really not acting in a productive manner here. You're giving me anxiety.

Not sure how I could be acting any more productively. I am trying to give you a fair and reasonable chance to explain and support your previously "attacked" position. I'm not belittling or even disagreeing with you.

(p.s the anxiety thing isnt something I can control on my end, if you feel attacked or under pressure please remove yourself from the conversation and return when you feel less anxiety)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz:

Again, you're severely over-reacting. no one is ganging up on you for your opinion. No one cares about that. It was your attitude that called attention.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: well that didn't go like I thought it would. Lets just stop tagging him

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound said:

@morleericks: well that didn't go like I thought it would. Lets just stop tagging him

please

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz: So you can run your mouth but no one can respond. Go to your safe space. Comparing your situation to rape. This is an internet forum board. Don't take anyone here to seriously.

Drop your attitude and we will drop.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: honestly what is the point? Let him have his "victory"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Lmao aren't we all?

And to be clear I would be 100% with you if this wasn't a CAV. Il debunk his bull**** on some other thread

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound said:

@morleericks: Lmao aren't we all?

And to be clear I would be 100% with you if this wasn't a CAV. Il debunk his bull**** on some other thread

Still in here taunting me after I left. You guys have no integrity.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By arkbound

@hypnozzz: notice how in my last two posts I never tagged you? Notice how this has been done for nearly 6 hours now?

You are the one that is desperate to continue this pointless conversation. Say something constructive or stop trolling

Hypnozzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkbound said:

@hypnozzz: notice how in my last two posts I never tagged you? Notice how this has been done for nearly 6 hours now?

You are the one that is desperate to continue this pointless conversation. Say something constructive or stop trolling

You've been flagged for harassment. Leave me alone. You decided to continue this after I left. I will stand up for myself if I have to.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz: What are you talking about? I forgot about you tbh. "Defend Myself". Give me a break

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz said:
@morleericks said:

@hypnozzz:

You're being aggressive with me and bringing up bad memories. I used to get jumped in the school bathroom almost every day and you're making me have flashbacks. I thought I was over this but clearly not. You guys are gangning up on me for giving a differing opinion. Leave me alone.

No Caption Provided

Bro we are a bunch of geeks on a forum about anime and comic book characters, and you're acting like your some type of victim when people are simply asking you questions? I don't know what type of despair-inducing trauma you went through to make you think this way, but that's hilarious.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#123  Edited By Vertigo-

This seems needed here:

Loading Video...

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Vertigo-
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnozzz said:
@morleericks said:

@hypnozzz:

No Caption Provided

Bro we are a bunch of geeks on a forum about anime and comic book characters, and you're acting like your some type of victim when people are simply asking you questions? I don't know what type of despair-inducing trauma you went through to make you think this way, but that's hilarious.

Speak for yourself! xD

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Zetsu-San

@sirfizzwhizz: I am 3-2 right now. Although that hypnozzz guy's vote is rather suspect. lmao

@emperorthanos and @arkbound said they might vote in a bit, so there's still time for a reversal if you want to wait for them.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By arkbound

@zetsumoto: @sirfizzwhizz: @zetsumoto: with all that distraction I forgot to vote

I agreed with alot of what Ultimate Knight said about the debate but weighed more heavily on specific counters Zets presented in the debate. Deathhero did a great job demonstrating his superior stats (I disagree with blackest about Silver's durability, I thought DH61 did a fine job) I still felt as though Zets proved his strategy and abilities would secure the win

So my vote is for Zetsumoto

Sorry for the "late" vote, I can only blame the threads derailing

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Vertigo-

@arkbound: wait, you disagree on my viewing of the feat? Because that was all I disagreed with. He demonstrated that Silver had that level of durability later on, and I acknowledged it

Like I said, I don't view it as legit feat of durability. I'm not discounting the durability,considering you established it with later scans of comics.

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By arkbound

@blackestnight93: Yeah I think the gif was fine to be honest (because it was supported by other feats in the same ball park) and I also mentioned I saw some good points brought up by Ultimate Knight (who voted for DH61) but ultimately I thought Zets counters won the day

arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By arkbound

@blackestnight93 said:

@arkbound: wait, you disagree on my viewing of the feat? Because that was all I disagreed with. He demonstrated that Silver had that level of durability later on, and I acknowledged it

Like I said, I don't view it as legit feat of durability. I'm not discounting the durability,considering you established it with later scans of comics.

Nvm, I thought you disagreed with Silver's durability in general (and that one feat was just an example)

I should have read more closely, but I assumed you were trying to bring up the in game mechanics not counting as feats argument

EDIT

which is fair but he had other feats

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: @deathhero61: One more day. Tommorow night around this time I will call it and make next set of matches.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Typing this on my cell, so I will try to come back with more detailed reasoning later, but overall, thought this was an exceedingly close match. My vote in the end goes to Zetsumoto, as I felt his team had some good counters to DHs team. Just bear in mind, this is a narrow victory, by like .5 of a point, since DH made Zet work for it. Good debate guys.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yatohollowclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers