Can Any HUMAN Character Beat Lucifer Morningstar?

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@supermanthor: I meant as in scaling has a lot more importance about determing their power level. Feats are obviously important, but so many things which are considered obvious (like Molecule Man being above Living Tribunal, or GED being above Beyonders) come from hype, not on-panel feats.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Owen Reece.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#103  Edited By Supermanthor

@soratoumiga said:

@supermanthor: I meant as in scaling has a lot more importance about determing their power level. Feats are obviously important, but so many things which are considered obvious (like Molecule Man being above Living Tribunal, or GED being above Beyonders) come from hype, not on-panel feats.

lf my memory doesn't betray right of the bat mm is established by marvel as a greater power than LT and then he got retconned then hickman made him powerful again

so yes and no about mm being more powerful as lt depends on versions and retcons

and i dont know about GED dc has me confused at whether they have 1 or multiple supreme beings

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yes, he was established by Marvel to be superior, which is a statement and hype, which is similar to how Lucifer scales in DC. I meant Pre-Retcon.

GED = God Emperor Doom, lol, I meant that he's above them, by hype.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by the way theoretically a man who controls molecules should not be that all powerful should he ?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Supermanthor

@supermanthor:

GED = God Emperor Doom, lol, I meant that he's above them, by hype.

oh yeah thats geb its ged lol yeah that dude is hype i never care about him tbh and by feats he is not all that powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 0

So, we talking about the show version or the comic book Neil Gaiman version? Because the latter is literally omnipotent....

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Yep, he was overhyped by Secret Wars and what came next.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, we talking about the show version or the comic book Neil Gaiman version? Because the latter is literally omnipotent....

the latter one

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: MM was above the beyonders. GED was limited to what Owen wanted him to be able to do.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: choose your poison, because MM is above Lucy by feats and statements. The LT was like nothing to Pre-retcon MM.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: He's not above Lucifer, neither by feats nor statements.

Lucifer has burned Destiny's book...

... which has been stated to have existence woven upon it, holds all of creation in it etc.

The official map of the DC multiverse which you can find on their official website basically confirms this; Destiny exists beyond the Multiverse and confines of time and space.

No Caption Provided

Destiny is blatantly shown to be above Source Wall, which is the border of the whole Multiverse, clearly. In fact, Sphere of the Gods is stated to an archetypal, platonic realm, which basically means it's above the dimensions as a concept, above that Sphere is the Limbo, then Monitor Sphere, and finally Source Wall. Each of them are infinitely distant from each other, and Destiny is superior to all of them. And Lucifer scales above Destiny.

Lucifer has even ignored Source in one occasion

No Caption Provided

On the other hand...

Molecule Man is indeed powerful, if we take it by composite, he's on par with the Beyonder. He's above Living Tribunal, but quite frankly, Living Tribunal is nothing impressive in front of Lucifer, he can treat him like a bug if he wishes so. Beyonder is more of a match, but still not quite enough to beat him, Beyonder is above Living Tribunal, who's above beyond-dimensional realms, which puts him more or less, on Source Wall-level, and by that extension, is the same for Molecule Man, and since Lucifer and Destiny dwarf Source Wall, it's safe to say Lucifer is superior.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Constantine with prep, honestly.

I also don't consider Owen human, ever since he got hi powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: MM is not superior to Lucifer. LT in my own interpretation is like a higher officer not necessarily more powerful in raw power but can do anything he desire because of the authority that his position provides.

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane pilot is a human, Hajun (from Masadaverse) was originally human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goodincarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By goodincarnate
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane pilot is a human, Hajun (from Masadaverse) was originally human

None of them can dream of touching Lucifer. lol

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Arrow

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule Man

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with no the only human id say that would have a chance is Constantine with mad prep and knowledge, however I believe the writters have commented on the idea of this fight admitted that Constantine would lose

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Doom. But not sure if that goes against the rules here or not.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Molecule Man wank is extreme. Lucifer is solidly more powerful than any Marvel character Pre-Rey Beyonder level of lower.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: He's not above Lucifer, neither by feats nor statements.

Lucifer has burned Destiny's book...

... which has been stated to have existence woven upon it, holds all of creation in it etc.

The official map of the DC multiverse which you can find on their official website basically confirms this; Destiny exists beyond the Multiverse and confines of time and space.

No Caption Provided

Destiny is blatantly shown to be above Source Wall, which is the border of the whole Multiverse, clearly. In fact, Sphere of the Gods is stated to an archetypal, platonic realm, which basically means it's above the dimensions as a concept, above that Sphere is the Limbo, then Monitor Sphere, and finally Source Wall. Each of them are infinitely distant from each other, and Destiny is superior to all of them. And Lucifer scales above Destiny.

Lucifer has even ignored Source in one occasion

No Caption Provided

On the other hand...

Molecule Man is indeed powerful, if we take it by composite, he's on par with the Beyonder. He's above Living Tribunal, but quite frankly, Living Tribunal is nothing impressive in front of Lucifer, he can treat him like a bug if he wishes so. Beyonder is more of a match, but still not quite enough to beat him, Beyonder is above Living Tribunal, who's above beyond-dimensional realms, which puts him more or less, on Source Wall-level, and by that extension, is the same for Molecule Man, and since Lucifer and Destiny dwarf Source Wall, it's safe to say Lucifer is superior.

None of that comes anywhere near the Beyonder (pre-retcon), never mind Molecule Man (pre-retcon). Beyonder is legit omnipotent, Lucifer can't even create a multiverse without Michael's help.

Destroying a book that encompasses the multiverse? The LT can hold megaverses in his hand and cradled the entirety of the Phoneix Force in his hand like a bird. Lucifer is closer to the LT than he is to the Beyonder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: uh the bleed space contains infinite multiverses and megaverses layered infinitely which already puts dc larger than marvel never mind the rest which Destiny's book encompasses and lucifer is superior to Destiny therefore superior to the LT and MM and this comes from someone who likes marvel more in general

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I really don't think I need to make a repeated thread I do believe that's against the rules. My point in bringing up the book of Destiny is cause it encompasses a multiverse. Much bigger than marvel and it controls every thing in it burning pages would be multiversal damage. The basanos are equal to the book yet are also inferior to lucifer someone with only one of dreams stones created 6 billion multiverses and destroyed all but 2 or 3 dream put to sleep a being who eats 5d imps for breakfast he is the. Lord over all that never was or will be easy multiversal yet he admitted he'd lose horribly to lucifer death of the endless can and has and will kill her siblings she could kill MM yet she can't lucifer she admitted this and she admitted that he could. Kill her. The demiguric which is the. Very basic thing that makes up all and could destroy all doesn't do nothing to him thats the power that birthed a multiverse bigger than marvel didnt even tickle him. He one tapped the logos which house the voice of god which hold a multiverse bigger than marvel together. Lucifer also went beyond existence and percieved the whole multiverse and absorbed all of its history in a blink of an eye. Dude is ridiculous Sorry MM has zero chance here I can post my RT on him if you'd like

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@y3kthunder: show me more Lucifer feats, destroying the lynchpin of a multiverse isn't enough.

@thesuperor said:

@mcu-defender333: Lucifer is also beyond creation.

No Caption Provided

Moving through a realm where usual rules of time and space do not apply =/= being in a place beyond creation. Rules of time and space don't apply so much in Dormammu's dimension either, doesn't put him anywhere near the tier of Lucifer or MM.

No Caption Provided

Beyonder and MM sent shockwaves throughout existence as a side effect of their clash. Show me Lucifer achieving something on this level with his power alone (I don't care what book he burned).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Ask and you shall receive here is my RT on him hopefully this answers your questions sorry bout the links I post for now on my phone https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/respect-lucifer-morningstar-vertigodc-2000631

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: Ask and you shall receive here is my RT on him hopefully this answers your questions sorry bout the links I post for now on my phone https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/respect-lucifer-morningstar-vertigodc-2000631

Much appreciated, I'll give it a read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: no problem the only thing I didn't put in there which I should is the cosmology but there are several threads around that explain it so shouldn't be to hard to put in

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Soratoumiga

@mcu-defender333: What? Molecule Man is the one who's NOWHERE near this power level, and lol, he's not omnipotent, in fact, he's far from being omnipotent.

PS: He burned a book that contains all of Creation, that's greater than anything Beyonder or Molecule Man have ever accomplished, don't be ignorant by saying you don't care that he did that.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#140  Edited By Usha

Rob Delaney.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medaka Kurokami would not only beat him but CURBSTOMP him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrazer24: theres a man in that name he was raised to be a human an darkseid even says no matter how super you are your still a man lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrazer24: could be after all the idea of man comes from superman according to some

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally west composite