Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@k4tzm4n said:

@asgaard said:

@k4tzm4n said:
@asgaard said:

@z3ro180 said:

Where was new avengers ?

That was Thor not Female Thor... By default uninteresting for ComicVine staff...

Yeah! Thor? More like snore, AMIRITE? We'd never put him in this segment or praise him -- not even once!

And yet none of the fights that you post in this article was as epic as the fight in New Avengers last issue...

I'll read that as, "Okay, you're right. That jab was a petty and not true, but I still think the NEW AVENGERS issue should have been in here."

It's okay, sometimes people don't give their posts a proper amount of thought before hitting send. It happens to all of us; God knows I've done it. As for a fight not being in here, each and every week we ask for recommendations because we can't read every issue before working on the segment. No one suggested it and seeing as it's not a title that often focuses on big battles, we didn't rush to check it out just for this. Just like the intro always says, we encourage people to say why they loved a battle if it's not in here. That way it'll actually motivate people to check it out.

Don't worry @k4tzm4n I understand the subtle implications in your post and tip my hat to you...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Damian seem to have kyrptonian powers? The whole idea is just kind of dumb and I hope it doesn't stick.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Why does Damian seem to have kyrptonian powers? The whole idea is just kind of dumb and I hope it doesn't stick.

He literally loses them this issue.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@darthaznable said:

He literally loses them this issue.

No Caption Provided

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By killraven4334
@k4tzm4n said:

@asgaard said:

@k4tzm4n said:
@asgaard said:

@z3ro180 said:

Where was new avengers ?

That was Thor not Female Thor... By default uninteresting for ComicVine staff...

Yeah! Thor? More like snore, AMIRITE? We'd never put him in this segment or praise him -- not even once!

And yet none of the fights that you post in this article was as epic as the fight in New Avengers last issue...

I'll read that as, "Okay, you're right. That jab was a petty and not true, but I still think the NEW AVENGERS issue should have been in here."

It's okay, sometimes people don't give their posts a proper amount of thought before hitting send. It happens to all of us; God knows I've done it. As for a fight not being in here, each and every week we ask for recommendations because we can't read every issue before working on the segment. No one suggested it and seeing as it's not a title that often focuses on big battles, we didn't rush to check it out just for this. Just like the intro always says, we encourage people to say why they loved a battle if it's not in here. That way it'll actually motivate people to check it out.

no that jab is very true, and since TGOT came out before female THor did his point is even more valid not less. You used male Thor when he was the only one and you want credit for it? QFT and then you admit you do not even read the only title doing Thor justice? man you are a piece of work aren't you? condescending and ignorant, the worst of both worlds

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@killraven4334: You're jumping to conclusions. I never said I don't read the title. There's a difference between not reading a title and not rushing to read it before completing a weekly segment. When we have to read A LOT of comics AND write about them, some are saved for Friday or the weekend. That often applies to NEW AVENGERS and AVENGERS (unless it's recommended for the segment; something we ask of the community each and every week) because it's often focused on big, elaborate stories and not extended action sequences that can fit this segment's format. I don't want "credit" for anything there. I'm showing the claim that we're "uninterested" in Thor and the implication we wouldn't give him coverage simply isn't true. Oh, and just so you know, the user did imply that they understand how the remark can be viewed as unfair -- which I absolutely believe it is and I'm glad we moved past it and instead discussed what's relevant here: battles. And isn't it a little odd to call someone condescending and then say they're ignorant just one word later? Isn't that being very condescending? If you're interested in having a talk like we were in person, then yeah, I'll continue this talk. (My sarcastic response with evidence is exactly how I'd respond to someone telling me what I'm interested in.) But if it's in the same and very hostile tone, well, have a good weekend and take care.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Asgaard

@k4tzm4n: Even if i already had recognize that my first post was unfair, and din't continue my argument or made any more posts in this topic, (and was mentioned by other users), @sc: made me realize that my mistake was bigger that i initially thought, so i apologize for questioning you professionalism in first place... I really didn't like your review on Thor #5 (Titania and Absorbing Man stuff), but make assumptions based on that was a mistake...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@asgaard: no worries, man. And yeah, you have every right to strongly disagree with my reviews and I understand why it was such a polarizing issue (and series as a whole).

Avatar image for solomonthenotsowise
SolomonTheNotSoWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What were bullseyes power increases like? Anything impressive?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 k4tzm4n  Moderator

What were bullseyes power increases like? Anything impressive?

Seems like he had a slight boost to his physicals -- possible a little faster and a little stronger.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol DS demolished....

Both battle of the week and in this arch :) loving it.

I think it's interesting that Damien has heat vision now? lol Damien=Batman +Superman lol

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hope these fights get better. we've had 1 good week in the last like 4 or 5 weeks.