• 173 results
defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mee09 said:

@theganker101: Post Rose Meruem COULD be Massively Hypersonic. How much faster would he have to be to blitz his inferior self? Because Post Rose Meruem can move fast enough to do that.

If Pre Rose Meruem is below mach 20, Post Rose would have to be OVER 5x faster to be massively hypersonic, there's nothing to suggest that Meruem had that much of a power boost

Are you stupid? Stop ducking my response to say these stupid arguments. If we have a MHS feat in Post Rose and we assume PRe Rose Is Mach 20 (he isn't, but I'll indulge in your idiocy), then there is no contradiction. There are no numbers on the exact multiplier, all we know is that it is substantial. So a 5 times increase isn't inconsistent with anything if that is what the feats imply. If anything, it is lower than what the series portrays

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aight lmao. Doesn't really change much for Meruem

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By theganker101

@defiant_will: So we are in agree of Pre rose Meruem being below mach 20? Good glad that's settled

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally don’t care who is right or wrong but everything Gank says is hilarious.

Nice calc for Lady Nagant’s bullets btw @ganker10:

Wait, were you being sarcastic to the Ganker guy ?

Just answer with a yes or no.

Also i agree that Prime AM > Post G4 Genos considering that he scales to the beam feat from MHA's hero Rising feat, which should be Mountain level at the very least and any of the OFA users are above him. They are definitely dragon level.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ca332039485
deactivated-60ca332039485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acularis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki>Genos>All Might>Meruem

Kaneki would just win out of attrition. He has the most durability feats out of all of them and can regenerate in an INSTANT

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump. CV is back!

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos still

Frostaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genos

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos literally solos all the opponents verses here..

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harempolice: G4 Genos isn’t soloing squat lol.

Maybe I should have been more specific, Current Genos solos all there verses. There happy?

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson said:

@harempolice: G4 Genos isn’t soloing squat lol.

Maybe I should have been more specific, Current Genos solos all there verses. There happy?

The G4 Genos version is being used here.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaremPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harempolice: Your first post seems kind of irrelevant then, man.

Avatar image for deactivated-61294c34d187d
deactivated-61294c34d187d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might solos everyone here.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s8: What’s that based on?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Though I retake the statement of everyone.

He could lose to Genos or Kaneki

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s8: I don’t think he’s the fastest here and I’d wager Genos has more raw firepower even at G4. Everyone here *could* feasibly best him IMO, not to say they definitely would. He has no chance at taking them all at once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s8: I don’t think he’s the fastest here and I’d wager Genos has more raw firepower even at G4. Everyone here *could* feasibly best him IMO, not to say they definitely would. He has no chance at taking them all at once.

You do know All Might in his prime is several times stronger and that's a understatement according to the chart of his levels in Two Heroes even with embers of OFA he could perform a multi - city block+ level feat while in his skinny state, he can shoot out hundreds of punches in seconds in his fight against the USJ Nomu and just shockwaves of his punches can destroy city blocks, not even with actual physical attacks.

He's several times faster than Current Midoriya who had a feat calced at Mach 100.

"In chapter 315 of My Hero Academia, Deku uses 45% + Fa Jin to use a Faux 100% that outspeeds a bullet. I'll be calculating his speed from this feat.

Average Window Height = 1.50 meters

Panel Height = 116.53 meters

Distance Deku Traveled = (1.50 * 116.53) / [1.50 * 2tan(70/2 deg)] = 83.21 meters

Bullet Width = 0.05 meters = 6.32 px

0.05 / 6.32 = 0.0079 meters per px

Distance from Bullet to Chisaki = 179.23 px = 1.42 meters

Now, Lady Nagant's bullets can blitz Deku with Danger Sense even from 1 kilometer away. However, since this would be calc stacking, I'll do something else. This idea came from another go at this calc, but basically, we know Lady Nagant's bullets have a range of 3 kilometers, and are superior to any bullet on the market. So, I'll use the .220 Swift's muzzle velocity of 1422 m/s.

Deku basically traveled 83.21 meters before the bullet could travel 1.42 meters. Therefore...

Deku's Speed = (Distance Deku Traveled * Bullet Speed) / Distance Bullet Traveled

Deku's Speed = (83.21 * 1422) / 1.42 = 83327.19 m/s

Deku Outspeeds a Bullet = 83327.19 m/s; Mach 242.93 (Massively Hypersonic)"

Though its not even near Mach 200 but the feat itself was calced at that level with evidence.

You have several characters in the series reacting to 100% attacks, which is stated to be a stronger and faster version then Faux 100% Fajin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah you're right that's why I took back the statement, though he can defeat Meruem & Kaneki.

Kaneki can be BFR'ed. Or Meruem could kill him by using his Rage Blast or Genos could kill him with his blasts.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s8: BFR is restricted here, but it would be hard to BFR Ken anyway as he can basically fly, at least in the anime, and he has pretty high-end heat resistance with his kagune for the blasts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Please don't mention the anime, I have nightmares about that horrible season.

It a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 fight so All Might might just be fighting Meruem or Genos expect Kaneki.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just posting these recent feats from a High-End noumu in the MHA manga.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos passively vapes

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

zelonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By zelonix

All Might. List of advantages:

Physicals: AM could produce waves of air pressure that could destroy several buildings easily, and even change the weather, when he had only a little bit of his strength left, he was capable of producing a town level attack, and that's without him fully being at his peak, while here he is in his Prime, and by using his sixty times stronger, faster statement, he should be way higher.

Speed: AM is faster than characters like Deku who could react to sniper rounds that could cross several kilometers of a city in seconds and he was capable of outspeeding one of the sniper rounds that was faster than the previous sniper rounds, this was calculated at Mach 327.31(Massively Hypersonic) (and higher by multiplier)

Durability: AM could survive his own attacks being redirected at himself, these attacks capable even at it's weakest of reaching town level status (with just air pressure)

AM could outclass both of the main characters while wearing special equipment that limited is physical strength way more than usual, one of these characters later on being capable of reacting and dodging a nitroglycerin explosion which is high hypersonic, while at their weakest not even at eight percent which Bakugo pointed out to be several levels faster than before.

By several levels, he meant a increase in speed and power that was enough for him to rethink his strategy of dodging his attack, to needing to block the attack, before this he could react to his enemy and caught him in several attacks until this very moment, and regardless of that fact his enemy was getting stronger and faster throughout the fight even before he got this speed and power increase from just battle increase. Directly after this, we got some images of the enemy (Bakugo) directly after that kick, capable of using a explosion, the other enemy (Deku) being fast enough to kick and block the enemy's explosion attack, even though he was at a disadvantage in speed in that moment, mainly due to the fact that his enemy had more time to counter Deku.

REMINDER: Deku was at a disadvantage, when performing this feat