User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-60b190bf09663
deactivated-60b190bf09663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@themadtitan6000: Just sad, that he wanks that far and thinks that wank is true.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casamoon: he also has an account here named @thyanomaly

You can check out his posts in one of my threads named "Can Prime All Might survive a Serious Punch or at least Normal Punch from Saitama ?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casamoon: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/can-prime-all-might-survive-a-serious-punch-or-at--2169870/

This one

And look at #14, lol.

How much biased is he towards MHA, just look

He is the reason why MHA fans look bad ngl

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stupidity. I’ll get to this soon

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about the last guy but why is meruem being ranked so high?

He is city level and MHS. I have All Might at mountain level, but not as fast and city level energy attacks should do him in over time especially since he is slower and can't see it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@casamoon: That debate never finished tbf, iirc I took too long to post and Gear lost interest because of that lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: I dunno Genos or Kaneki so I can't comment on the match itself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casamoon: Yeah, you're thinking of the one against Vulcan, although that debate is super outdated on both sides, meta wise.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaneki should stomp. First, he will eat Meruem then he will nen-crush the others and GG.

No Caption Provided
theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By theganker101

@casamoon said:

@defiant_will: I guess muerem wins in speed.

If i'm not wrong didn't AM win in your debate with @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps ?

Meruem is maybe mach 20-ish at the very best

Killua can be considered mach 20-30 with whirlwind but there's no evidence that Meruem is fast as whirlwind Killua, more powerful yes but not as fast

Case in point

Killua was fast enough to dance around Youpi who's >>Netero but Meruem caught a bunch of shit trying to attack Netero and even admitted Netero's hand movements were faster than he is

Combine sub mach 30 speed with below small city level attacks and Meruem will easily be the first if not the second one to die

He's simply too weak and too slow sadly

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Lol remember when you couldn't tell the difference between Whrildwin and speed of lightning ? xD

You haven't even watched or read HxH 😂

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By defiant_will

What a moronic thing to say lmao

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a moronic thing to say lmao

I agree, what you said was incredibly moronic

Why defend a series you've never even watched?

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question here has @defiant_will actually watched or read HxH?

The answer is no...no he has not...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casamoon said:

@theganker101: He litterally debates for it though...

Just ignore him. This is the same dude that said omni Man was subsonic cause he got hit by a bullet among other things. Debating with him is fruitless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: Well, that's the most funniest thing I heard.

Omini man being subsonic.. (hahha)

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By theganker101

@casamoon said:

@defiant_will: Well, that's the most funniest thing I heard.

Omini man being subsonic.. (hahha)

Never said, I said that Omni-man from Amazon (not comic version) has poor combat and reaction speed but fast flying speed similar to how Thor can fly light years in seconds but Wolverine and Spider-man can still dance around him and make him look like a jackass

@casamoon said:

@theganker101: He litterally debates for it though...

Just ignore him. This is the same dude that said omni Man was subsonic cause he got hit by a bullet among other things. Debating with him is fruitless

Well...you debating is fruitless since you aren't very good at it lol

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genos>>>>all might>>>>meurem>>>>>kaneki

Seriously why is kaneki here? He's literally outmatched by everyone here and is pretty much fodder. Genos is the strongest with all might being second.

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By theganker101

Eh I think I'm done here, repeatedly crushing @defiant_will head cannon, wank, hopes and dreams loses its luster after a while, I'm out

@deathu101 said:

Seriously why is kaneki here? He's literally outmatched by everyone here and is pretty much fodder. Genos is the strongest with all might being second.

I agree with Genos>>AM>>the rest. MHS and Mountain+ level characters vs high hypersonic and town-small city level. Even the USJ All Might and Genos before his upgrades are both significantly faster and more powerful than Meruem is. Let alone Prime and post upgrade Genos

HxH caps at mach 30 so how fast is Kaneki? If he's over mach 30 he'll be faster than Whirlwind Killua who's the fastest character in the series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh I think I'm done here, repeatedly crushing @defiant_will head cannon, wank, hopes and dreams loses its luster after a while, I'm out

@deathu101 said:

I agree with Genos>>AM>>the rest. MHS and Mountain+ level characters vs high hypersonic and town-small city level. Even the USJ All Might and Genos before his upgrades are both significantly faster and more powerful than Meruem is. Let alone Prime and post upgrade Genos

HxH caps at mach 30 so how fast is Kaneki? If he's over mach 30 he'll be faster than Whirlwind Killua who's the fastest character in the series.

Post G4 Genos is not even Mountain level. How is he equal to Prime All Might ?

Prime All Might is Large Mountain level+ via scaling

Meruem is Town level at best but his speed would be the deciding factor here.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't resist. I told myself not to give in to this idiocy, but you keep tagging me and you keep spreading blatant misinformation.

The amount of stupidity on this thread is absurd. I thought we were done with lowballing HxH ages ago, but Ganker's unfettered hateboner for anything that is paired up against MHA seems to have marked a resurgence in downplay. The novelty of this exchange has truly worn off at this point.

@ganker10 Let me remind you of the series of events leading up to this. It was you that came on this thread claiming Meruem was sub mach 10 with full confidence. I quickly debunked that notion, you conceded he was twice as fast and later admitted he could be three times faster. So you are not slapping anyone here.

I'm gonna try to keep this short since most of what you've said has already been debunked anyway

I'm getting tired of shit like this. No, most of what I said has not already been debunked. You haven't debunked it (not that you could), you didn't even address me until now.

You'd have to demonstrate how much more powerful Meruem is Post Rose then, we know he's more powerful, we don't know how much more durable he is and that if he suddenly went from getting burnt into a charred turd to being able to simply walk off a small nuke

So durability wise 2/3 other characters can and will one shot him quite easily

Your stupidity never ceases to impress. You literally can not refute the city level feat I've shown for Post Rose Meruem, and we know that due to Nen mechanics, AP/DC is relative to durability. So the proof is in the pudding. If Meruem can casually launch a city level attack (which he can, and your dumbass has failed to refute it), then we verifiably know that the Rose bomb would do nothing to him. Which should have been obvious anyway given that the series confirms multiple times Post Rose Meruem got massively stronger.

Because he's never demonstrated the ability too? It also has quite a long charge time so if he can use it repeatedly he basically can't fire another one without charging it and leaving himself open

So you are asserting he can not spam the Rage Blast... because he has never done it. Well no shit, Post Rose Meruem has literally been in no serious fights. But that doesn't mean he can't do it just because we haven't seen it, that is fallacious reasoning. All Meruem has to do is form his arm into a canon and then fire off Nen blasts. The anime gives this a charge time for dramatic effect, the manga does not:

No Caption Provided

All he has to do his turn his arm into a canon and then fire. That's it. There is nothing implying he can only do this once and there is no delay or charge time.

Anyway, Genos and All Might are capable of island level and even multi island level attacks which is something Meruem even post Rose is incapable of

I agree, Meruem is not island level. But neither is All Might. I already know you are going to use that one feat of Deku and Bakugo using an island level attack and pretend like that is not inconsistent with literally every other feat in the verse. We have seen top tiers go all out multiple times, we have seen Shigaraki go all out, and the best we've seen is multiple tiers below this feat from Deku and Bakugo. It is also weird to rationalize how that attack even works since it appears to be an energy beam, which Deku has never used in the main manga or anime and neither has All Might. So using that to upscale the verse becomes even more shaky.

So...even if I gave you the small city calc (which it isn't but I'll bite) then that would still be pretty piss poor in comparison

WHY?

Don't just say shit, back it up. Why is it not small city level? What is wrong with the calc? Small city level is the most conservative value, it is actually city level since Meruem didn't merely pulverize the hill, he vaporized it.

That's the absolute widest shot available for Adult Gon's Jaken ei multi city block level on the high end, sorry simp

Idiocy. I broke down the expansion of the AoE, and clarified that the widest shot did not contradict that. It is literally zooming out the perspective. But I don't expect you to understand that so it is all good.

Did you? Chrollo stated that if the refs arm and back touched for 3-5 seconds to reach full power it would of wiped out the area....since the area wasn't wiped out we know that the refs hand and back touched for, as Chrollo said, an instant in that scene

Ergo Hisoka dodged before the explosion, and just the record, dodging an explosion is only impressive if you can dodge its detonation velocity which falls drastically after about 10 centimeters. Hisoka was at least a foot away from the Ref so even if he did dodge the explosion it isn't even a mach 1 feat

What the hell? How are you this stupid? It doesn't matter if Chrollo said it would take 5 seconds to reach full power, you literally admitted it wasn't at full power. The manga shows us that the explosion happens as Hisoka is attacking, Hisoka sees the explosion expand, and then moves.

We see the explosion detonate as Hisoka is attacking, Hisoka sees the explosion expanding as it comes towards him:

No Caption Provided

And as it is expanding at point blank, Hisoka then moves out of the way

No Caption Provided

How can you be incompetent enough to argue Hisoka moved before the explosion, especially when the manga breaks down the sequence of events this clearly? Like what?

And I'd like to see a source on the 10 centimeters for explosions please. Even if that is to be believed, I've shown Gon outpacing the expansion of Genthru's explosion when Genthru was literally holding onto Gon (meaning the explosion would have to be expanding a few centimeters at best)

Except it did hence why he said "bungie gum disengage"

You really suck at reading you know that?

Huh? He said Bungee Gum disengage to take the Bungee Gum off of his feet? That doesn't imply he used Bungee Gum to swing around the trees at all.

We follow it in motion, we see it covers a few hundred feet in motion

Every example you've listed that shows it cutting to Killua which implies that's not a linear time frame

This is painful. We see the bullet in motion in the air and we see it travel to Killua in a second. Not just once, but multiple times. It cuts to Killua... because that's how fast the bullet is. It is crossing that distance in an instant, that is why the anime repeatedly shows the bullet being fired in one scene and then shows it crossing that distance immediately after. The manga does the same thing.

I'm just going to disregard your idiocy that the bullet covers a few hundred feet in a second because we literally see it cover the rest of the distance in a second. It can not be subsonic because it is literally a sniper bullet with a sonic boom, so the minimum is supersonic and the distances it crossed would be hypersonic.

In order to reach mach 1 flying speed, Meruem would have to fly at least 63 miles per minute, so depending on the distance marked in red for Meruem to be at least mach 1 in flying speed the distance between the bomb site and the palace must be at least 315 miles

Is it? Well its impossible to tell for sure, but considering that the HXH Known World is based off real continents its highly unlikely.

1) Even if this were true, that would apply to meruem's sustained flight speed and would not cap his short burst or combat speed.

2) This isn't true at all. We know the palace is well outside of the nuke testing area, and everything in the scan is inside the nuke testing area. And from this shot, we see the Rose bomb is on the visible horizon from a viewer height of several kilometers, which yields a distance of well over 100 kilomters:

No Caption Provided

We later see Pouf and Youpi cross that distance, nearing Meruem's location. And, from a viewer's height explicitly surpassing that of clouds, we see the Rose Bomb is on the horizon, marking Meruem's location:

No Caption Provided

If we plug in a cloud height of 2km (lowball as not only is this the max height for the lowest of clouds, but Pouf and Youpi are above even that), we get a distance of just under 160KM. Like how the hell does it even make sense to you, on paper, that Meruem is only traveling 30 miles. He is literally exiting an entire nuclear testing site and going to the palace, and the testing site and the palace area are not anywhere near adjacent. The area within the testing site alone is over 100 kilometers. Here is another horizon shot from a couple of hundred meters. Again, this is within the testing area alone, let alone the full distance to the palace:

No Caption Provided

There is no basis to say the total distance was 30 or so KMs. The map you showed displayed general locations and is clearly not exactly to scale and contradicts all visuals we are given.

Well that turned out to be false lol

Poor simp you can't catch a break can you?

Not at all goofy

First off simpy you're confusing Traveling speed for short burst/reactionary speed. Pitou is undisputably in the mach 1-2 range in terms of travel/moving in a linear fashion

So comparing Pitou's linear speed to Kurapika reactionary speed is not a good comparison.

Are you stupid? You said Pitou's lunge was Mach 1-2. If Pitou was only Mach 1-2, then Pitou would not be a threat to Kite, Gon and Killua. Nenless Kurapika can react to mach 1-2 from at point blank range, so it wouldn't make sense for Kite and company to have trouble reacting to the supposedly Mach 1-2 Pitou from kilometers away. Idiot.

Also I assume you're referring to that instance of Kurapika getting jumped by that Nen instructor right? First off Kurapika didn't see the projectile in slow motion, the entire scene was in slow motion.

It was slow motion... from Kurapika's perspective. We literally see him visibly react to the projectile as it is slowly advancing towards him:

Reverse Order

And Kurapika dodges at a normal speed in the video while the projectile is still moving in slow motion:

No Caption Provided

You can argue that Kurapika dodged it at point blank range which is fine, we already know Kurapika is in the super sonic range as he did catch bullets with his chain

Stop this. If Nenless Kurapika has supersonic reactions, Kurapika with Nen (let alone with Emperor's Time) can not be that same speed. I don't even think seeing a supersonic projecile in slow motion and dodging it inches away is truly supersonic anyway, it should be above that.

Scaling the distance from the trees, I got about 4000 feet which, if it took 1 second to reach Knuckle and Meleoron would be about mach 3.5

Cool so we agree Meruem crossed 1.2 kilometers. Finally. We are making some progress. Now here is where you are wrong. The timeframe. The entire feat is impressive because Meruem statued Knuckle over this distance. As in, he crossed 1.2 km as Knuckle was moving at a standstill. The timeframe would be a fraction of a fraction of a second. This would be in the Mach 60+ range assuming Knuckle is as fast as a horse, but would realistically be far higher.

Important to know that, even though Meruem is faster than Knuckle, Knuckle and Meleoron both still noticed him

Just when I think you are making progress. Don't be stupid, they only glanced over at him because Meruem had stopped moving. He still casually blitzes and one shots them and they can't make any sort of defense against his assualt. Knuckle can't even change his position from running to put up a guard.

If Kurapika is supersonic, and is faster than Uvo who's likely one of the strongest members of the Troupe, then Uvo and most of the Troupe themselves aren't hypersonic either

Horrible logic. Kurapika's supersonic feat was when he didn't even have Nen and was fresh out of the Hunter Exams. He was only faster than Uvogin using Emperor's Time which amps his stats above normal. Uvogin literally has a hypersonic feat when he casually caught the bullet with his teeth, so ET Kurapika would scale above.

That was "Speed of lighting" Killua aka the running speed aka 149 miles per hour Killua, not Whirlwind Killua aka pre-programmed responses Killua who fisted Youpi

How the hell can you say "Speed of Lightning" is slower than Whirlwind when it is explicitly described as allowing him to operate his body at "superhuman speeds"

No Caption Provided

All Whirlwind does is enhance Killua's reaction speed, not his physical movement speed (the description is seen above). Speed of Lightning, as the name implies, is the only ability that amps Killua's speed. In other words, of Post Mortem Pitou can match Speed of Lightning in raw movement speed, Whirlwind is not making a difference because Speed of Lightning is responsible for increasing Killua's movement speed. This should be obvious.

Also can you shut up with this 149 mph bs with Killua. We both know that isn't true, it is a throw away statement. Cheetu has a similar statement and he later on statues a handgun bullet a centimeter away from his person. It means nothing especially since fodder characters have created sonic booms and even Nenless Killua could move at supersonic speeds (and yes, that is just travel speed as well).

Um....do you actually know how fast sound is? Sound crosses 1100 feet in 1 second....why the fuck is sound only going to cross 3 meters in 2 seconds?

Hell if Netero's fist only cross 12 meters in 2 seconds that would be 19 feet per second which would be 1/57th the speed of sound or mach 1

Jesus Christ lol you can't make this shit up

It was an example idiot. You tried to use Netero punching 4 seconds before a sonic boom to argue Netero was 4x sound speed... but that is not how speed works. The sonic boom only happened well after Netero stopped moving. In order for that comparison to be true, Netero would have to travel 4 times the distance the sound did in the same timeframe (Netero's fist moves 4 meters while sound moves 1 meter in the same timeframe). But that's not what happens. Netero throws a punch and then stands still, the sound catches up 4 seconds later. That doesn't tell us anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@defiant_will: Its sad that you need to deal with this wanker, bro.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganker10 said:
@oreoghoul said:

@ganker10: how is the bullet over Mach 100?

Simple, the bullet was stated to be much more powerful than a howitzer. A 155mm howitzer artillery shell weighs 95 lbs and has a velocity of 820 m/s (this is the only modern Howitzer in Japan since 2011)

Using the kinectic energy formula this would give the Howitzer an energy output of 14456600 joules

Nagant's bullets are made out of her hair, her bullets are between 6-12 inches long. On average humans have about 100,000 strands of hair on their head, at 12 inches per strand, 10000-13000 hair strands would make 1 ounce. We know Nagant isn't using anywhere near that much because by that logic she'd only be able to fire off 8-10 shots before going bald

So on the high end, her bullets would weigh about 1-2 ounces

Using the velocity formula for a 2 ounce shot to match the energy output of a howitzer artillery shot ei 14456600 joules would require a velocity of 24047 m/s or mach 70.1

HOWEVER this is ONLY if the bullet matched the energy output of a howitzer round, in this case Midoriya stated that the bullet was significantly more powerful than a howitzer round, so that velocity would have to be considerably higher.

I would say at least mach 70 on the extreme low end

With the level of scrutiny you apply to HxH feats, it ASTOUNDS me you will pull bullshit like this. The assumption that Nagant's bullets are identical to in real life, normal hair is literally wrong:

No Caption Provided

They are literally compared to epoxy putty, which she uses to mold and harden the hair to become as strong as any other ammo. Clearly far unlike any in real life hair, so this calc falls apart unless you make basless assumptions about its mass. And Deku would not be Mach 70 even if you were right since these bullets are being fired from a kilometer away, which gives Deku a far distance to react from

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathu101 said:

Meruem is also Massively hypersonic. You conceded that Meruem moved 1.2 kilometers (or 4000 feet) to Knuckle, and Meruem moved that distance in such a small timeframe that Knuckle was at a standstill, which is a casually massively hypersonic feat. You also didn't refute Neferpitou's feat which is Mach 70, and she further amps herself from there. And then Adult Gon statues her across an entire large building

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@casamoon said:

@defiant_will: Its sad that you need to deal with this wanker, bro.

It is. He will use these shitty assumption based calcs to wank MHA as high as he needs to and then apply unreal levels of scrutiny to literally any other verse

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 cocacolaman  Moderator

Even though this was only in the anime I was always impressed by this feat more than any other feat of Meruem's:

You could probably calc this to massively hypersonic or close, just stupid levels of sustainable combat speed

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though this was only in the anime I was always impressed by this feat more than any other feat of Meruem's:

No Caption Provided

You could probably calc this to massively hypersonic or close, just stupid levels of sustainable combat speed

No you can't....it doesn't matter how flashly the feat looks....there's nothing to suggest that this is "massively hypersonic"

In fact someone else on Spacebattle DID do a calc for it

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/hunter-x-hunter-feat-thread.375163/post-62903815

On the high end the calc would be mach 16....which would be hypersonic + not even high hypersonic

You basically made up "massively hypersonic"

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theganker101: Post Rose Meruem COULD be Massively Hypersonic. How much faster would he have to be to blitz his inferior self? Because Post Rose Meruem can move fast enough to do that.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman said:

No Caption Provided

No you can't....it doesn't matter how flashly the feat looks....there's nothing to suggest that this is "massively hypersonic"

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/hunter-x-hunter-feat-thread.375163/post-62903815

On the high end the calc would be mach 16....which would be hypersonic + not even high hypersonic

Wrong again, you can actually calc high results given Netero delivered thousands of blows in the span of minutes, and given the size of the construct, the distance the hands would have to move from front and back as an attack would be substantial

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@theganker101: Post Rose Meruem COULD be Massively Hypersonic. How much faster would he have to be to blitz his inferior self? Because Post Rose Meruem can move fast enough to do that.

If Pre Rose Meruem is below mach 20, Post Rose would have to be OVER 5x faster to be massively hypersonic, there's nothing to suggest that Meruem had that much of a power boost

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Mee09

@theganker101: If he only needs to be 5x faster then I don't think it's much of a stretch to be honest.

I doubt 5 Pre-Rose Meruem's would beat 1 Post Rose. Not really saying he is or not. But I'm just saying it's possible.

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theganker101 said:
@cocacolaman said:

No Caption Provided

Wrong again, you can actually calc high results given Netero delivered thousands of blows in the span of minutes, and given the size of the construct, the distance the hands would have to move from front and back as an attack would be substantial

You're more than welcome to come up with your own calc

Seems you like to just make claims and statements but never want to actually put in the work to actually prove your calc

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lets keep in mind that in terms of FLYING speed it takes Meruem 5 minutes to fly roughly 40 miles which comes down to 480 miles per hour 60% of mach 1 speeds

SO....with that being said in order for Meruem to be mach 20 his combat speed would have to be roughly 30x faster than his flying speed

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theganker101: Are you serious right now? I've literally linked you calcs for feats I bring up. You are the one that makes claims without using any calcs. I literally gave you calcs and you dismissed them for no reason. And Netero's is no exception

HunterxHunter Calculations – Cable's Calculations (wordpress.com)

If you ctrl+F for "Hyakushiki Kannon Attack Speed", you will find a valid calculation on Netero throwing hundreds of thousands of blows within minutes, which is estimated at a lowest end of Mach 54 and a highest end of Mach 270.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lets keep in mind that in terms of FLYING speed it takes Meruem 5 minutes to fly roughly 40 miles which comes down to 480 miles per hour 60% of mach 1 speeds

SO....with that being said in order for Meruem to be mach 20 his combat speed would have to be roughly 30x faster than his flying speed

Stop being stupid, I already debunked this. The horizon shots and perspective shots we see straight up confirms that the distance is far over 40 miles, the position of the palace is clearly not to scale.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also why is so unlikely? Meruem has combat speed feats above this and as do characters far inferior to Meruem. So even if his sustained, long distance travel speed is slow, it has no barring on his verifiably faster combat speed. Like huh?

theganker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theganker101: you will find a valid calculation on Netero throwing hundreds of thousands of blows within minutes,

Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah "breathes" Hahahahahahahaha

"sniff" oh man this is too good.

"hundreds of thousands of blows" is actually a mistranslation

I have the physical copy of HxH Volume 28

No Caption Provided

In the physical manga it only states "thousands of blows" NOT "hundreds of thousands of blows"

RIP @defiant_will