The Official E3 2013 Thread

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1 JediXMan  Moderator

Post and discuss the latest announcements from E3.

Thought I'd get ahead of the game and post this early.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loading Video...

Its already out a six-minute long trailer for a game I have been expecting for quite a while. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2. I posted in a thread in this board, but nobody gave a crap about it ;P

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can we discuss what we hope to see/are excited to see now?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

DAT Saints Row trailer.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JediXMan  Moderator
@shadowx said:

Can we discuss what we hope to see/are excited to see now?

Of course. This is all things regarding E3: Latest news, what will be featured at E3, pre-show teasers, etc. If it has something to do with E3 2013, post it!

That said, I want to see:

• PS4 information
  • Watchdogs
  • Battlefront 4
  • Arkham Origins
  • InFamous: Second Son (I hope this is shown)
  • Future Star Wars products (again, I hope we see this)

And, obviously, anything that hasn't been mentioned at all and might be officially announced.

Does anybody have a schedule as to when things will be discussed on what days?

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm mainly excited for the nintendo stuff. Pokemon x and y as well as the next smash bros.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

@shadowx said:

I'm mainly excited for the nintendo stuff. Pokemon x and y as well as the next smash bros.

I'm excited for Super Smash Bros., but here's my problem: I don't know when I'm getting a WiiU. I'm probably getting a PS4 first, so I basically don't want to get myself hyped for something I won't be getting for awhile.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: i see. I hope to get a wii u first. But thats because im more nintendo then sony. But i can get your sentiment.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

New Super Smash bros is the only thing that's gonna convince me to buy a Wii U.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

New Super Smash bros is the only thing that's gonna convince me to buy a Wii U.

Thus far, it's the only reason I would buy a WiiU. At the moment, however, the PS4 has more games that I want to play.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777
  • Final Fantasy versus XIII
  • Metal Gear
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to get a mention
  • Xbox one and PS4 will make a decision after E3 on whether I'll go full PC gamer.
  • GTAV
  • and many more
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@immortal777: So psyched for Versus XIII! First time watching E3 was actually in 2006 when the first trailer was shown. 0.0 Probably gonna end up being Final Fantasy XV. Hoping to see KH III sometime during the gen coming up. I thought yesterday we were gonna see the new MGS trailer but makes more sense for next week. It'll focus more on the story. Can't wait. ^__^

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not that it matters to me but I heard that a new SSB game is going to be revealed.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShadowX

@mekboy: yeah one for the qii u and one for the 3ds

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@dragonborn_ct: Man that is a super long trailer, kind of makes me want to finish the first game

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: So psyched for Versus XIII! First time watching E3 was actually in 2006 when the first trailer was shown. 0.0 Probably gonna end up being Final Fantasy XV. Hoping to see KH III sometime during the gen coming up. I thought yesterday we were gonna see the new MGS trailer but makes more sense for next week. It'll focus more on the story. Can't wait. ^__^

I only recently found out about Versus because for the past few years Enix has been a disappointing me. I've been tunning them out but after seeing Versus I'm paying attention again and enjoy what I see. I don't care what generation console KH 3 comes out on only that it comes out at some point don't want another Shenmue 3(15 year wait). I'm with you on MGS hopefully they do show more on the story next week with a little more gameplay.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

I'm intrigued to see what Microsoft and Sony bring to the table after the massive amounts of controversy these past few weeks. Getting past that nonsense, let us see some brand new IP's! Enough with the sequels! It's the beginning of a new console era! Bring on the innovations!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

I'm intrigued to see what Microsoft and Sony bring to the table after the massive amounts of controversy these past few weeks. Getting past that nonsense, let us see some brand new IP's! Enough with the sequels! It's the beginning of a new console era! Bring on the innovations!

Hear, hear!

New Star Wars games!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Watch Dogs,Batman,AC:Black Flag.....preety much it!

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Samimista

@samimista said:

I only recently found out about Versus because for the past few years Enix has been a disappointing me. I've been tunning them out but after seeing Versus I'm paying attention again and enjoy what I see. I don't care what generation console KH 3 comes out on only that it comes out at some point don't want another Shenmue 3(15 year wait). I'm with you on MGS hopefully they do show more on the story next week with a little more gameplay.

For awhile my interest in Versus was lowered due to the long wait but, since last year it's been a bit obvious that'll it'll be on next gen. Really glad if it will too since that was the only XIII game I was looking forward too. Think it'll be rebrand to XV for the next gen though. Can never understand why the MMOs are considered to be the main series lol. Oh wow! =O That is a long wait 15 years. 0.0

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Better yet, is anyone actually going?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After last year's E3, I rather watch from youtube

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in the new Super smash bros. Arkham Origins, Watch Dogs and hopefully Destiny is shown.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to go to E3 someday. It's what I look forward to the most all year. Even prefer it over official holidays to be honest.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By deadpoolrules

I am waiting for Xbox One,I mean,PS4 is cute,but Xbox's game series suits me better and the control too,also Killer Instinct 3 and Halo 5.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules said:

I am waiting for Xbox One,I mean,PS4 is cute,but Xbox's game series suits me better and the control too,also Killer Instinct 3 and Halo 5.

Aren't you excited about how much better you can watch Television?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules said:

Aren't you excited about how much better you can watch Television?

How about we not start a pointless flame war hmm? It'd be nice to have one thread about E3 and the upcoming consoles without an argument. We all share a passion for the same thing; gaming.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TifaLockhart

HOW MUCH LONGER FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3?!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

@samimista said:

For awhile my interest in Versus was lowered due to the long wait but, since last year it's been a bit obvious that'll it'll be on next gen. Really glad if it will too since that was the only XIII game I was looking forward too. Think it'll be rebrand to XV for the next gen though. Can never understand why the MMOs are considered to be the main series lol. Oh wow! =O That is a long wait 15 years. 0.0

Yep damn near 15 years I want Shenmue 3 more than any other game. Shenmue 2 left off on one of the biggest freaking cliff hanger I've seen I'd be happy if they made dlc or something just GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!!!!!! lol

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cant believe Bungie is going to 5 with theHalo franchise I remmember them saying Halo 3 was supposed to be the last lol. I also recall hearing that Bungie was starting a new franchise of some sort only saw a little bit of it.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadpoolrules said:

I cant believe Bungie is going to 5 with theHalo franchise I remmember them saying Halo 3 was supposed to be the last lol. I also recall hearing that Bungie was starting a new franchise of some sort only saw a little bit of it.

Bungie isn't creating Halo anymore. 343i took over with Halo 4 and they've already announced that it will be known as the Reclaimer trilogy.

Bungie is working on a game called Destiny published by Activision.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

E3's what I honestly look forward to the most every year. Just love how it brings gamers together. It's practically Christmas for us with all the games announced.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

E3's what I honestly look forward to the most every year. Just love how it brings gamers together. It's practically Christmas for us with all the games announced.

nearly here lol

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, a thought just occurred to me. E3 would be infinitely more enjoyable if it came around every four years instead of annually. Imagine how much more impressive game reveals would become. These newer generations just feel too... pampered and expect far too much. Personally, I'm impressed year after year but the growing societal norm is quite the opposite.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By theTimeStreamer

who wants more of those awesome shooters that are like 30 every year?

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in that rumored From Software game. Aside from the unforgiving nature of their Souls series and from the rumored details of that Destiny of Spirits thing, it's got me expecting at another game of similar style and I'm anticipating whatever boss designs appear as I've always enjoyed the design aspects of these games.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Samimista

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

Means we're closer to finding out if we'll see Versus become FF XV. =D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, a thought just occurred to me. E3 would be infinitely more enjoyable if it came around every four years instead of annually. Imagine how much more impressive game reveals would become. These newer generations just feel too... pampered and expect far too much. Personally, I'm impressed year after year but the growing societal norm is quite the opposite.

Mate. I'd be bankrupt every four years. It would be heaven for us gamers, but hell to our wallets.

Killer Instinct 3!!? Dude I use to play Killer Instinct on the Nitendo until my thumbs blistered. It was my first fighting game I ever played. I hope they didn't change the characters. I was a pro with Cinder, Jago and Combo and I just tried button bashing to unleash Ultra combo finishers on everyone, just couldn't seem to do them.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Games I look forward to the most;

• Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Batman: Arkham Origins
  • Watch Dogs

Games I'm just going to get;

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Sucks that nothing compelling has come out yet. Getting this to complete my AC collection.
  • Battlefield 4 - They really need a Bad Company 3 game but this looks awesome.
  • Maybe Call of Duty: Ghost - Black Ops 2 was awesome but then again Treyarch >> Infinity Ward. I may wait this game out.
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

Super excited :)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

Here's to hoping we'll see it! =D If not...I don't even want to think of my reaction then lol.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

Here's to hoping we'll see it! =D If not...I don't even want to think of my reaction then lol.

If we don't I blame you :D

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

But I blame Bob Saget on this! 0.0 He's the one who stole all the Windex! =O

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@samimista said:

nearly here lol

But I blame Bob Saget on this! 0.0 He's the one who stole all the Windex! =O

Damn you future Ted Mosby, DAMN YOOOOOOU!

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jedixman said:

@shadowx said:

I'm excited for Super Smash Bros., but here's my problem: I don't know when I'm getting a WiiU. I'm probably getting a PS4 first, so I basically don't want to get myself hyped for something I won't be getting for awhile.

Nintendo isn't having a big E3 conference :(

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: Ha ha! xD Wonder if the mom's been revealed yet lol.

Can't wait for tomorrow. =D

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShadowX

@gungunw: but they will be having a bunch of nintendo directs and direct info to youtube,facebook and twitter. It starts at

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Nah, I don't mean they should release a brand new console or upgrades every four years, but only have the show less often as to actually impress people. It's become so standard to what we can expect from the show on an annual basis.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 JediXMan  Moderator

So, what's the schedule for the panels right now, and where is a good place to watch them?