Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13426 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who would you like to see on the team if a new X-Book was to launch?

• 60 results
    Imbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

As we all know, the X-Men books are at the lowest point since the 80's. We currently only have 3 team books and two solos. If a new X-Men book was going to come out, which mutants would you like to see on the team?

Imbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-Force

Team:

• Cannonball (Leader)
    • Feral
    • Rictor
    • Warpath
    • Domino
    Writer: Ed Brubaker

Artist: Chris Bachalo

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JTMac005

Never read xmen books. I do read all new wolverine and old man Logan though. I want to try xmen books but don't know where to start (not looking to read old series, just current)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Koays  Online

Rachel Grey and X-Man let's rock with that

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

X-23, Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey, Rogue, Havok, Quicksilver and maybe Storm or Magneto.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitty Pryde, Gambit, Rachel Grey, Havok, and Moonstar.

I know a couple of these guys are being used in other places but they should come back to the X-Men.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immolation: I like that lineup. Lots of underappreciated characters. I'm a bit over Kitty personally, so I would swap in Molly Hayes, Monet or even Emma.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Emma Frost, Dani Moonstar, Karma, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Rogue, Gambit

These characters have either been abducted by other properties, or they're in limbo. I want them back.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know a couple of these guys are being used in other places but they should come back to the X-Men.

I'dd add Karma and subtract Kitty Pryde since she's off in space.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Xcorporation-Emma Frost, Dr. Nemesis, Banshee, Rachel Grey, Rogue, Chamber, Jubilee, Husk, Blink.

Xforce- Cannonball. Dani Moonstar. Warpath. Wolfsbane. Domino. Boom-Boom. Sunspot

Xfactor- Polaris. Gambit. Bishop. Forge. Sabra. Siryn

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would want solo books about Kitty Pryde and Cyclops.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immolation said:

I'dd add Karma and subtract Kitty Pryde since she's off in space.

That would work. Would love to see Kitty get away from Bendis, though.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#13 god_spawn  Moderator

Still wanting the actual Cyke, Emma Frost, and Wolverine to show up.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still wanting the actual Cyke, Emma Frost, and Wolverine to show up.

thats going to be a rough couple of years lmao :P

talk to me about it when its like 10+ years for jean grey fans

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

polaris, magik, havok, kid omega, colossus, monet, rachel grey

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop. .Rachel. . .Cannonball. . . . . . .Moonstar. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Legion

Noctum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men: Magneto, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Legion, Colossus, Dazzler

X-Factor: Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Mutiple Man, Monet, Gambit,

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtmac005 said:

Never read xmen books. I do read all new wolverine and old man Logan though. I want to try xmen books but don't know where to start (not looking to read old series, just current)

You can actually start with the current series which are Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men and Extraordinary X-Men all starting with #1. You obviously will understand some things better with previous knowledge but it's not required in any way. Since you read All-New Wolverine and Old Man Logan though I have to warn you that the team books are generally of lower quality then those two books for a variety of reasons. Just something to keep in mind if you want to start with them.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there was a bit of a discussion about this in another thread but I would like to see the New Mutants return as a team. Maybe we could just call them Xforce.

The roster: Cannonball. Sunpot. Dani Moonstar. Warpath. Magik. Boom-Boom. Karma with further support from Rahne and Magma.

The premise: Sadie Sinclair has gone from being mayor of San Francisco to Governor of the state of California and she has even higher political aspirations. She's declared that California will be a model and example to the world when it comes to tolerance and acceptance. She will wage a war on intolerance, drugs, crime etc in order to make California one of the most peaceful places in the US, thus demonstrating the effectiveness of her policies. She wants a superhero team to help her accomplish this and so the state of California is now under the protection of the Xforce.

Sort of revisiting the San Fran era somewhat but somewhat of a west coast Xmen feel mixed with the Security Recon team vibe in that the team faces all kinds of challenges from hate-groups mutant and otherwise, to breaking up human-trafficking rings, to crippling the drug cartels. Also identifying threats to mutantkind and California in particular, then neutralizing them. The New mutants are sort of disillusioned with how the Xmen are handling things and think that this is the way to fulfill Xaviers dream and to get some good PR for mutantkind in general.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark X-men Vol 2 (still think it's a good idea, dammit!)

Madelyne Pryor, Cyclop's ex-wife/Jean Grey Clone, finds out that the X-men brought Jean Grey from the past and confronts her. After witnessing her using abilities that Madelyne doesn't have, Madelyne formulates a plan to counter all of the X-men's efforts. To do this, she brings in mutant criminals using her Hellfire Club connections and convinces them to be her personal team of Dark X-Men so they can drag the each x-man's good name through the mud, establish themselves as a global power by posing as heroes, and achieve their own personal goals. They do this by using Madelyne's TP to convince government officials to make them an officially government sanctioned team of heroes. Pryor uses this to create a new school so she create a new generation of servants and criminals.

Madelyne Pryor - Dark Marvel Girl

Vulcan - (Falls through a portal after War of Kings and takes up Pryor on her offer for revenge on his brothers and Black Bolt)

Romulus - Dark Wolverine (wants revenge on wolvie and daken. joins to rebuild his empire)

Azazel - Dark Nightcrawler (wants his son and the Bamfs. Madelyne's magic keeps him on Earth)

Juggernaut - Dark Colossus (joins so he can kill Cyclops; doesn't believe he's dead)

Xorn - Dark Magneto (post secret wars resurrection. Joins for mutant supremacy)

Predator X (custom made attack dog. They name it "Grey" for the lolz)

Aurora (Madelyne makes the aggressive personality the dominant. Aurora joins to keep it that way)

Avalanche (post Secret Wars resurrection. Joins because mutants are worse off than ever before)

Pyro (Post Secret Wars resurrection. joins because the regular X-men haven't made things better at all)

The Students:

Zero

"Spider-Girl" (that mutant/spider hybrid that Doc Ock Spidey fought)

Charles Xavier II

other new mutant kids and future x-men enemies

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I like this idea. I would like to see Rahne as part of the main cast. I want her and Dani to be proper besties again.

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH, though, I'd prefer the X-Men to leave the "team" format and focus on ad hoc X-Men operating internationally. That would further distinguish the X-Men from standard superheroes.

killraven4334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Call it the Thor and the Aggrieved X-Men: Cyclops, Namor, Jean Grey (the real), Wolverine, Emma Frost, and any other worthy mutants who recognize above all else that CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT and Thor.

WHAT THOR?

Yes Thor. Thor returns, the real Thor, on old Asgard, and lends the city to the mutants in apology for fighting against them in AvX, a refuge from the terrigen and terrible writers who maim and mutilate great characters for laughs. Thor assists Namor in sheltering the atlanteans who were rendered homeless due to Thors former bromance partner and recently turned psychopath Hyperion. The mutants in return help Thor to reclaim his birthright,

Na man thats just nonsense and doesnt make any sense??? Well maybe so, but imagine how i feel when all my favorite characters are killed off, maimed or replaced. RIP Cyclops, Thor, Namor

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel grey, cannonball, sunspot, kitty, meggan, captain britain, nightcrawler

Cosmiccelest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue, Mystique, Destiny, Storm, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, Professor X, Kitty pryde, Wolverine, Magneto, Mr. Sinister, some other X-men.

I would actually like to see Rogue as a villain again.

Premise: Destiny sees a future in which Mutants are extinct and Inhumans rain supreme. Mystique seeing how the world openly accepts the inumans but shuns the mutants forms a group trio between Her, her step daughter Rogue and Destiny. After over hearing a group of mutant scientist talk about a potential serum that can increase the powers of a mutant being developed by Pandemic, The Trio decides to kidnap Pandemic and have him create the serum for them. After Pandemic creates the Serum they test it out on an unknown mutant in which the test is successful. They give the Serum to Rogue to increase her powers. Now Rogue can choose who she absorbs and if she hurts them or not. Also she permanently absorbs information/powers/abilities/energy from those she chooses to by touch.

Rogue absorbs Mystique, Mordox, Destiny, Mr. Sinister, Emma Frost, Storm, Wonderman, Professor X, Wolverine, and Magneto powers. Using Mystique ability to shapeshift she changes to people close to the Avengers and using her power absorbs their power or intellect. She also puts them is a Coma(temporally). She just needs to to be out long enough to gain access to their resources. She then proceeds to take out Inhumans, absorbing them(Killing them) and stealing their identities. She uses this to cause the world to turn against the Inhumans by having the Inhumans(her copies) cause havoc on the world. She kills Black bolt. She uses Destiny's power to see possible futures to determine any future Inhumans and kills them.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, here is my current dream team.

The Superior X-Men:

Emma Frost as team leader

Rachel Summers

Gambit

Wolfsbane

Monet

Nightcrawler as the public face team leader

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@imbroken: There are only 3 team series and 2 solo series now?

WOW!

I thought there were 20 ongoing series.

Maybe I'm a little mixed up with the constant number one's coming out all the time.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: Love this team. Where would you base them? Are they like an Xfactor type offshoot team or potential flagship or what?

PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind if they make a new X-force comic.

After the death of her brother Brian, Psylocke is presented with a choice by the godess Roma. she could chose the Sword or the Amulet. Betsy chooses the Sword and calls herself Lady Briton. She recruits Tessa (Sage), her sister-in-law Meggan, the interdimentional Spiral and Sebastian Shaw. Together they will fight the problems that face the human race from the shadows.

If this story line was a straight-up revenge tale, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. Spiral has always been one of my faves.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: The team deserves to be flagship, but I think the characters would be better served in an X-Factor type offshoot.

I would like the premise to be something completely different to the usual superhero fare, like setting up a Mutant Art and Design Academy in the heart of Paris.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: OK yeah you lost me on the premise there. But interesting lineup though

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Thought I might. I just wanted to have something that would allow mutants to shape the world rather than just save it and kick ass.

Do you have any ideas?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Your idea of Sadie Sinclair as Prez candidate is kinda similar to an idea I had a while back, but with Miriam Sharpe cuz she's more memorable from Civil War. Here's my question: Why X-force instead of just getting the X-men heavy hitters?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: Nah not really.

The only ideas Ive had for a team is Emma offering the team as defense contractors lending aid to needy countries and groups of people while still helping mutants and improving mutant profiles and perception- I guess somewhat like Freedom Force was back in the day. Or just resurrecting the X-corporation idea investigating mutant rights violations and setting up havens around the world. Nothing really new or original though for me. I actually thought Remender's offworld idea had some potential and merit and would have been great if done right.

Anyway your roster is pretty close to one I had in mind for a team.

I called it Extraordinary (Storms team should just be Xmen).

My roster: Emma Frost, Dr. Nemesis, Banshee, Chamber, Jubilee, Warpath, Monet, Blink

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MasterOfEvil

An idea a had a while ago for the Exiles (which was a mutant based book at first, but started including non-mutant characters. This series would follow that, but with some twists). Let me know what you guys think, especially about the line-up.

All New Exiles Vol 1

30 Issues

Premise: Despite all his efforts, Miguel O'Hara can't seem to return to his home timeline. He had every intention to double his efforts, but he was unprepared for the single worse news of his life. The comatose Tempest Monroe, as well as their unborn child, had 90 days to live. Spiraling into rage and depression, the future Spider-man tracks down all possible he can think of, only to hear everyone say the same basic thing: They were going to die in a matter of months and there was nothing he could do to save them. Standing in front of the entrance to the underground supervillain city of Bagalia in search of other, unforgivable methods, Miguel prepares to dive in head first if it means saving his family. But before he can take a step, he is attacked by two hooded figures. During the scuffle, one of the attackers teleports them back to the Parker Industries hospital. Demanding answers, Miguel rips off their coats only to find (SNIKT!) a set of claws inches from his throat. The female then said, "Miguel, you don't know me, but my name is Clarice Ferguson (Blink) and if you help me and my friend Jimmy (Ultimate Wolverine) save the multiverse, we can help you save your family." Before he can question how they know him, he sees a third figure standing over Tempest. Enraged, Miguel leapt at the person only to find himself frozen in mid-air.

(Miguel, be calm. No, your not going crazy. My name is Rachel Grey and we need you just as much as you need us.)

Seeing that Tempest is still unresponsive, Miguel asks where they start. Blink turns to him and states, "We start with what happened 8 months ago and we start with Doctor Doom."

Artist: Salvador Larocca (X-Men: No More Humans)

Main Cast: AOA Blink, Spider-Man 2099, Jimmy Hudson, Rachel Grey (The initial members), Noh-Varr, Ragnarok (Clone Thor whose currently wielding an alternate reality Mjolnir), Ruby Summers, and Adam Warlock (616)

Mission: Blink brings together other alt reality individuals stuck on the new Marvel Earth to prevent their own dark futures/realities, fulfill their own personal goals, and find out if the Secret Wars are really over.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Xmen already did that in San Fran. I'm trying to come up with a premise for the New Mutant to get back together and do their own thing somewhat separate from the Xmen fighting for mutant rights, extinction plots, etc. I called it Xforce because that was really what the New mutants became. Miriam Sharpe is an interesting character but if we are talking about California then Sadie fits a lot better and she previously had a relationship with the xmen which is what I'm going for. That's not to say they wouldn't cross paths or even possibly work together. But Sharpe is more of an Avengers character and I'd be trying to tell more self contained Xmen stories not necessarily including all the Avengers and Inhumans and the rest of the Marvel U.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Fair point. Meanwhile, I think it's time for a global x-men. No more islands, asteroids, or limbos. Get them out there and with the people. Team them up with some Avengers or Squadron Supreme people. Bobby Drake (the only original x-man to not nearly end the world) as the first politician! And at the center of it, Miriam Sharpe and her policies on superhuman reform since the terrigen bomb made a billion more people with powers. Plus there would be an event which has an x-man dying to save her, so that would get her on their side. And her group, Damian's Gift, was still making moves during Fear Itself. With all the craziness lately, there's bound to be that one person who says she should be running the country.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I do like the X-Corporation concept. I like that element of living in community with humans and mutants, like X-Factor Investigations.

How about this pitch:

Emma is running a telepathic therapy business in Paris for exclusive clientele. In the mind of one of her clients she uncovers a plot that could threaten the world. She recuits the Superior X-Men to join her in Paris and bring down the threat that is too big for her alone to handle.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: That's sounds like a great arc or mini for an ongoing

quick_freeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoops I accidentally posted my response to this in another thread

No Caption Provided

X-Team Six:

• Storm: Leader
    • Bishop
    • Moonstar (Repowered)
    • Kitty Pryde/Lockheed
    • Sunfire
    • Northstar

Thanos has again enlisted and souped up Controller as well as Modred the Mystic in order to create a new "techno-spell" to brainwash all of Earth's heroes, leaders, and civilians into having WWIII. The war serves as a distraction so that Thanos may spend the uninterrupted time necessary to uncover all the cosmic artifacts hidden on Earth by Illuminati, etc. All non-mutants immediately fell under their control, but mutants were initially resistant. It did not take long, however, for the villains to fix their error, but as they did, they were sure to then focus their artificial war against mutant-kind in the meantime, while they more gradually/manually put mutants under their control as well. This was just enough time for Storm and Bishop, who were just talking about starting another X-Force team, to realize what was happening and recruit a team.

They decided Storm should get to Northstar ASAP knowing that he could fly Storm to as many potential allies as possible at light speed, while Bishop continued to try to recruit in America, which was unsuccessful because everyone is brainwashed. As mutants now, too, begin to fall under mind control, Storm finds Northstar and they remembered that KittyPryde, who has some cosmic experience as Star Lady, is currently in Japan, which also happened to be the last place to on Earth to fall under mind-control because of its proximity to the International Date Line. Storm and Northstar find that Kitty and Sunfire are both still not under mind control yet. They realize that in order to protect themselves, they need a telepath, who WASNT a telepath at the time of the techno-spell because already-powered telepaths had already been brainwashed and were too risky to engage with. Storm radios Bishop (who it turns out is only one totally resistant to the spell because he is from the future and therefore an even more evolved mutant) and tells him to meet her and her team of Kitty, Sunfire, and Northstar at the mutant school to find Moonstar, and that time is running out.

Storm's team and Bishop find each other and then find Moonstar, still depowered and under the spell; so they put their heads together and decided the only way to reactivate Moonstar's mutant gene is to involve each of their powers in some way. Storm, Sunfire, and Northstar simultaneously shoot Bishop with lightening, plasma, and light, respectively, which Bishop absorbs all of. The supercharged Bishop then fires this fusion blast at Moonstar as Kitty embraces her and causes her to phase. The fusion blast passing through the intangible Moonstar reactivates her mutant gene, restoring ALL her original powers, breaking her of the spell, and allowing her to immediately psionically protect the new super-team, all unbeknownst to the villains because, comics. Now its up to the newly christened X-Team Six, the only ones left to save the mutants from war, save the earth from magical/technological mind-control, and stop Thanos from assembling all the artifacts.

Also this is a really great site fore micro-heroes if you want to use em to make a team pic like mine above: http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quick_freeze: First, thanks for microheroes link. Planning on using that later.

Second, wouldn't Magneto and other TP resistant mutants be immune as well?

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

Off the top of my head this would probably be my team.

Colossus (leader)

Angel

Psylocke

Northstar

Iceman

Magick

U-Go Girl

warrior100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By warrior100

Psylocke

Domino

Rogue

Quicksilver

Prodigy

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

There's something off about the genocidal detective (jinkies!) Scarlet Witch. With the Avengers basically ignoring her crimes against mutantkind and the X-Men off having bigger fish to fry, it's up to a rag tag group of current and former M-Day victims to find out what's up with the mistress of chaos and potentially bring her down before she causes more destruction and mayhem!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#47  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

Id like to see Anole and Glob as main members of an X-Men team. They seem really cool from what Ive seen of them and Id like to see more.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I accept and appreciate all comments and critiques

All-Different Dark X-Men

25 issues

Artist: Mike Deodato, Jr. (the artist for Dark Avengers Vol 1)

Madelyne Pryor, Cyclop's ex-wife/Jean Grey Clone, finds out that the X-men brought Jean Grey from the past and confronts her. After witnessing her using abilities that Madelyne doesn't have, Madelyne formulates a plan to counter all of the X-men's efforts. To do this, she brings in mutant criminals using her Hellfire Club connections and convinces them to be her personal team of Dark X-Men so they can drag the each x-man's good name through the mud, establish themselves as a global power by posing as heroes, and achieve their own personal goals. They do this by using Madelyne's TP to convince government officials to make them an officially government sanctioned team of heroes. Pryor uses this to create a new school so she create a new generation of servants and criminals.

Madelyne Pryor - Dark Marvel Girl

Vulcan - (Falls through a portal after War of Kings and takes up Pryor on her offer for revenge on his brothers and Black Bolt)

Romulus - Dark Wolverine (wants revenge on wolvie and daken. joins to rebuild his empire)

Azazel - Dark Nightcrawler (wants his son and the Bamfs. Madelyne's magic keeps him on Earth)

Juggernaut - Dark Colossus (joins so he can kill Cyclops; doesn't believe he's dead)

Xorn - Dark Magneto (post secret wars resurrection. Joins for mutant supremacy)

Predator X (custom made attack dog. They name it "Grey" for the lolz)

Aurora (Madelyne makes the aggressive personality the dominant. Aurora joins to keep it that way)

Avalanche (post Secret Wars resurrection. Joins because mutants are worse off than ever before)

Pyro (Post Secret Wars resurrection. joins because the regular X-men haven't made things better at all)

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was an accident. Magik meant to test the new mystic mutant, Sapna's limits, but awakened a dark power within her that teleported all mutants on Earth into Limbo, concentrating on the Jean Grey School. Realizing the evil creature meant to feed on the mutant energy, the X-Men fended off it's power draining tendrils while Magik simultaneously teleports the school back to Westchester while syphoning the Terrigen Mists into Limbo, permanently sealing the doorway and dooming all behind it.

Quentin Quire takes his fortune and funds the school in their honor, assembling 3 teams:

X-Factor: Prodigy, Armor, Dust, Crosta & Tempus - The Investigators

X-Men: Surge, Rockslide, Triage, Pixie & Anole - The Protectors

X-Force: Quentin Quire, Oya, Hellion, X-23 & Face - The Enforcers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.