Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17262 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Jennifer Walters x Peter Parker: Could it work?

• 64 results
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By PunyParker
    darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By darthfury78
    @jimishim12 said:

I disagree with your disagreement, I don't support Spidey and Shulkie but you phrase Peter's love life has to have specific requirements from a handful selective female choices based on Peter's lack of qualities, when that's the opposite, Spidey is naturally the most healthy and interchangeably compatible male for any female in the marvel u, it's not him that women need to depend on to connect, it's the other way around. Marvel thinks Peter's a autistic insecure manchild when that's beyond the case based on some stories I have read and I can say Peter can be capable of being manly and alpha when he wants to be.

While you stated that you do not like the idea of a Spider-Man x She-Hulk relationship, would you be in favor of a mutual relationship between Peter Parker and a non-super powered Jennifer Walters in her human form (whose personal life is separate from the She-Hulk), since her only power is to transform into the She-Hulk of which she can't assess in her normal human form?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

I don't see any chemistry between them.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see any chemistry between them.

That's because the story has not been written between those two as of yet. I would love to see a writer create a story dealing with Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters(Non-She-Hulk) in a manner that was similar to Mary Jane and Betty Brant.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@darthfury78:

I'm not going to claim to be an expert but from what I've heard both sides of She-Hulk are the same personality not two different ones.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By darthfury78

@master_of_suprise said:

@darthfury78:

I'm not going to claim to be an expert but from what I've heard both sides of She-Hulk are the same personality not two different ones.

The She-Hulk is Jennifer Walters' confident persona; or at least her unsurpassed persona that she could not bring out in her human form. In other words, the She-Hulk is a manifestation of Jennifer's ideal self on the inside. Her human form doesn't project the image that Jennifer Walters sees herself to be. As the She-Hulk, Jennifer feels liberated to do whatever she wants, but it comes at a price as the gamma radiation in Hulk mode causes her to do things that she would not do in her human form, such as picking up guys to make out with..

To me, Jennifer Walters and the She-Hulk are two separate personas that shares the same intellect, in addition to having two completely different lifestyles. But most writers prefer to use the She-Hulk instead of Jennifer Walters human form. Another thing to remember is that the She-Hulk usually dominates both Jennifer Walters human side and the She-Hulk side. However, if the She-Hulk stays in her human form long enough, Jennifer Walters old persona will resume control once again in the form of her old habits and objectives that are different from the She-Hulk when she briefly lost her powers.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

well she probably wouldn't die from his radioactive...fluids

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

well she probably wouldn't die from his radioactive...fluids

Wouldn't it be interesting if Jennifer got to meet The Bruce Banner version of Spider-Man(who was not killed off in the Spider-Verse storyline)? Especially if Bruce told her that Peter Parker is The Incredible Hulk in his timeline? It would make for a good story arc...

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MarvelMan92

Something Peter Could Easily Relate Too. I Could See Peter And Jennifer Blab Some Stuff About Something Geeky And Peter Just Teases Her About Being A Closet Geek XD

But, Yeah. I Had This Idea About A Mini Series About Peter Parker Being In A Relationship With Other Female Heroines(Mostly Fan Favorite Ones) And Each Of Them Written And Drawn By Different People. It's Kinda Like A Doujinshi But With Less Sex Scenes Shown It'll Mostly Be Romantic, Meaningful, And A Bit Long In Terms Of The Chemistry, Relationship, And Meaning. It'll Mostly Be Fun As Well Depending If They Involve A Villain Or Two Into The Story. Here Are My List Of Writers, Artists, And Creators Who Should Handling These Pairings I Actually Wrote A Couple Of Days Ago:

Spider-Man & Jean Grey

Writer: JM Dematteis Or Brian Michael Bendis

Art: Stuart Immonen

Spider-Man & Black Widow

Writer: Margrett Stohl

Art: Chris Samnee

Spider-Man & Firestar

Writer: Gerry Duggan

Art: Kris Anka

Spider-Man & Kitty Pryde

Writer: Brian Michael Bendis

Art: Mark Bagley

Spider-Man & She Hulk

Writer: Charles Soule

Art: Ed McGuinness

Spider-Man & Captain Marvel

Writer: Christos Gage

Art: Nick Bradshaw

Spider-Man & Rogue

Writer: Chris Claremont

Art: Todd Nauck

Spider-Man & Storm

Writer: Greg Pak

Art: Terry Dodson

Something Like That. Thoughts On These Choices?

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelman92: All great choices. Although it would be cool to see a Spider-Man and Psylocke team-up adventure in connection to Captain Britain who was Peter's roommate at ESU in the Marvel Team-Up series during the late 1970's....

MarvelMan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MarvelMan92

@darthfury78 said:

@marvelman92: All great choices. Although it would be cool to see a Spider-Man and Psylocke team-up adventure in connection to Captain Britain who was Peter's roommate at ESU in the Marvel Team-Up series during the late 1970's....

That'd Be Great To See :) If They Actually Do Do That, I Like To See Chris Claremont Writing The Team Up With Either Kris Anka, Chris Bachalo, Stuart Immonen, Or Terry Dodson As The Artists.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfury78 said:

That'd Be Great To See :) If They Actually Do Do That, I Like To See Chris Claremont Writing The Team Up With Either Kris Anka, Chris Bachalo, Stuart Immonen, Or Terry Dodson As The Artists.

I would love to see that was well...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.