Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17277 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

How strong is Spiderman

• 60 results
    segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By segamarvel

Loading Video...
    No Caption Provided

I see no problem with Spidey easily holding Tanks, trains or semi trucks. Hell even the much weaker teenage ultimate Spider-Man (cartoon version) can do it.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@thorson: WTF is that $hiT. THATS SOOO FALSE.. IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE SPIDER-MAN IS ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 5-7 TONES.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hes held up collapsed towers before i think

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ultimate spider-man is able to lift 7 tones with ease. most say he can lift 5 tones. according to marvel comics database, ultimate spider-man is able to lift 5-7 tones with ease, making him stronger than captain america. his feats make him look like he is a 10 toner or a 15 toner. he has lifted a truck and fork-lift vehicles with ease. ultimate goblin can lift 25 tones. but ultimate spider-man's feats make him look like he is stronger than ultimate goblin. ultimate spider-man should be a 10 toner or a 15 toner and 616 spider-man should lift 25 or 30 tones.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: yup he has ... one of them was the time he held up the daily bugle building.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@musa56 said:

@cgoodness: yup he has ... one of them was the time he held up the daily bugle building.

So what is that 50ish tons?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@thorson said:
    No Caption Provided

Surprisingly, this chart is still pretty accurate to this day, granted a few tweeks here and there (Hulk & Thor should be in a class of their own. Namor should be moved a class up. Ironman should be moved a class down. She Hulk & Colossus should be moved up a class. Silver Surfer should be moved up 2.)

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Which spider-man is being talked about. I see so many mixing of universes as if they all have the same strength level. Ultimate is weaker than 616, and the movies are probably either as strong or weaker than ultimate. They are not the same.

Me, personally, was referring to 616 universe.

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: nope it was like 100 tones the building. he lifted a really big portion of the building

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By musa56

@segamarvel: im pretty sure that truck weights more than 9 tons. i mean i have see trucks like that which are 15-25 tons in weight. also trucks like that are more than 9 tons. they can weight upto 15-25 tons in weight. so im pretty sure that truck was more than 12 tons.and for the dock-yard. im pretty sure that is 9 tons. i do know it can weight 8 tons. but it looks lie it weights about 9-10 tons. so i agree ultimate spider-man should be a 9+ tonner in strength.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.