Should We Create Two New Hulk Threads?

Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) 4 years, 24 days ago

Poll: Should We Create Two New Hulk Threads? (11 votes)

Yes 73%
No 27%

With the upcoming "All-New, All-Different" Hulk series and reportedly a Maestro series, do you think we should create two separate threads for the series once they're announced?

#1 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the current Hulk thread is from 2014 so I think that yes we should start a new thread. After secret wars.

#2 Posted by Thedailybagel (12922 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a new 2015 thread should be made after secret wars, no need to make two seperate ones, just keep all things hulk in that one thread. It should be a yearly clean up or something like that.

#3 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Why is that? One can focus solely on the Hulk series, where as the other can focus on the Maestro series. It'd diversify and provide easier access to those who'd like to check either series out, or if someone likes one series but doesn't care for the other.

#4 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a maestro forum though it is pretty abandonned.

#5 Posted by GreenScar1990 (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

@schwarz said:

There is a maestro forum though it is pretty abandonned.

It'd be a perfect place to post a new thread for the upcoming Maestro series set post Secret Wars. In fact, I believe I'll make a thread for the current Future Imperfect series.

#6 Posted by Schwarz (584 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go post on it :)

#7 Posted by Bezza (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, new thread, more the merrier !!

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
#8 Posted by UnderdogSupporter (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.