• 60 results
Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rosebunse

Last year around this time, I brought my first comic. Now, it took a full month for them to grow on me, but now I'm hooked. Like, skipping meals to get my fix hooked. I love comics, and I love talking about comics. But I have a problem. You see, you can be pretty and antisocial, and people will give you credit as having an artistic bent. However, you have no right to be ugly and antisocial. I am not mean, or cruel. I am just antisocial. And ugly. I do go out, I do try thibgs, but it's so hard to enjoy them alone. I've tried the "How to Act Like a Normal Human Being For Morons" classes, and those just felt like I was play-acting. But honestly, I like myself. I may not how others act towards me, but I do like myself. I do not want to change myself ust so people will assume that I am always like that. Of course, maybe I missed the boat on comics. I know most girls my age don't like them, and that most guys just don't like talking to girls like that. I know it's an expensive hobby. I've tried expanding my interests, but we aspies have trouble with that. S.O.S!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

I'm ugly too...
invest in masks.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Caligula
@aztek the lost: haha, got all of my beauty tips from Jason Voorhees, Hockey masks do wonders for us facially mutilated shut ins.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FLCL1

damn dude get a job or something, your life can revolve around comic books O.o
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Caligula
@aztek the lost: then mean you are similar in appearance, I haven't shaved or cut my hair in 9 months, im getting grizzly, actually i started going for the alan moore look, but my facial hair isn't quite as nice.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1
@aztek the lost said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" damn dude get a job or something, your life can revolve around comic books O.o "
are you, someone who's made over 6000 posts on a comic website in the past year, seriously judging someone else for being to into comics? <____< "

hey you have 4 times mine lol and i just got back today after an two week leave did you read her post? making friends isnt hard 
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Caligula
@FLCL1 said:
" @aztek the lost said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" damn dude get a job or something, your life can revolve around comic books O.o "
are you, someone who's made over 6000 posts on a comic website in the past year, seriously judging someone else for being to into comics? <____< "
hey you have 4 times mine lol and i just got back today after an two week leave did you read her post? making friends isnt hard  "
making friends is hard, when every judges her like you are.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1
@aztek the lost:
@Caligula: 

wait.im the bad guy here? i simply gave her advice im not judging her (or intending to)

there are billions of people on this earth, you mean to tell me finding a friend is hard? its not. for every person there are over 10 people that has something in common with you, but if she is happy with her life, hey i cant control her. If not she has to get up and find her pursit of happyness :)
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Lady Tlieso
@FLCL1 said:
This is a pretty rude way to give someone advice.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I'm a girl and I'm into comics too. I'm happy with the way I look, some people see me as ugly, some people don't. But that's just how life is. [:   so don't go around saying your 'ugly' . Have some self-pride! :D

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Green Skin

Ugly is subjective.  For every 'ugly' person in the world, there are people that think they are beautiful. If someone thinks your ugly, then f*ck em!

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb said:
" I'm a girl and I'm into comics too. I'm happy with the way I look, some people see me as ugly, some people don't. But that's just how life is. [:   so don't go around saying your 'ugly' . Have some self-pride! :D "
i have pride in being ugly, but maybe that's because im a guy. I wear my ugly like a badge of honor.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula:  thats just stupid. one persons ugly is another persons beautiful.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb: hahaha true though. now im stupid and ugly thanks :P

(i know that's not how you meant it, i just like to twist peoples comments)
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula:  well your obviously a negative person. :P so yes, I do think you are stupid if you think that way.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula:  well your obviously a negative person. :P so yes, I do think you are stupid if you think that way. "
wait a minute, im a negative person, because im proud of being myself?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula:  again, twisting things.  

calling yourself 'ugly' hardly makes you a positive person does it?
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@aztek the lost said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula:  well your obviously a negative person. :P so yes, I do think you are stupid if you think that way. "
I don't see why you can't be proud of being ugly "
because like someone said, 'ugly' is subjective. It practically doesn't exist. the fact people walk around saying "I'm ugly, I'm ugly" is just sad.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula:  again, twisting things.    calling yourself 'ugly' hardly makes you a positive person does it? "
why are you associating the word ugly with negativity. if you associate the word with negative connotations then you have let society tell you how to feel, and that is in itself negative is it not. to follow the crowd, blindly without questioning why is this associated with this.
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@Caligula:@Cherry Bomb:@aztek the lost: You guys are all right, to an extent ^_^
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula: because 'ugly' is a negative word. You don't say "Those are ugly flowers"  and mean it positively, do you? exactly. By accepting yourself as 'ugly' (which doesn't exist, it's a matter of opinion) then you are letting society tell you how to feel, aren't you?

If people call me ugly, I don't mind it, it's their opinion, but I see myself as me. Not ugly, not exactly beautiful, just me.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula: because 'ugly' is a negative word. You don't say "Those are ugly flowers"  and mean it positively, do you? exactly. By accepting yourself as 'ugly' (which doesn't exist, it's a matter of opinion) then you are letting society tell you how to feel, aren't you?  If people call me ugly, I don't mind it, it's their opinion, but I see myself as me. Not ugly, not exactly beautiful, just me. "
who says ugly is a negative, word, it's only as negative as you let it be. and they you want to run the routes of subjective words, then don't i have the right to see a word, that to you does not exist anyway, as a good thing. maybe some people like ugly things, like bulldogs
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula: How does that work? your basically changing the meaning of the word 'ugly' into something else.

Bulldogs aren't ugly, I thing they are cute. There we go, the subjective word again. Bulldogs don't care how they look! and they don't mope around thinking: "I'm ugly, I'm ugly" :D
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb: I don't mope around saying im ugly either, im like hell yeah check this ugly face!!!!!!!
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Doctor Doom is ugly, and he's the most awesomely awesome thing to ever be awesome in the history of awesomeness.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@aztek the lost:Steals his popcorn, but then remembers he hates popcorn
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula:  so then ... people are calling you ugly, so you listen to them and now think your ugly?  - man, that's way depressing dude. :/ 

I'd have a listen to a certain Christina Aguilera song if I were you! (:
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Vortex13

I'm unattractive for the most part but I make up for it in person with being able to exude a weird sense of confidence. Plus I can be reasonably charming so I'm good lol.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Doctor Doom is ugly, and he's the most awesomely awesome thing to ever be awesome in the history of awesomeness. "
His intelligence and wealth makes him a lot more prettier. [:
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Couldn't being called ugly be looked at in the same way that b*tch is? Some take offense to it while others embrace it. It all depends on your perspective of it. 

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vortex13
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" Doctor Doom is ugly, and he's the most awesomely awesome thing to ever be awesome in the history of awesomeness. "
His intelligence and wealth makes him a lot more prettier. [: "
Intelligence is attractive? Since when? Why didn't I get the memo lol.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula:  so then ... people are calling you ugly, so you listen to them and now think your ugly?  - man, that's way depressing dude. :/    I'd have a listen to a certain Christina Aguilera song if I were you! (: "
I don't think it, I know it, and love it.

also I don't listen to Christina Aguilera because she is Ugly
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Caligula
@Lady Tlieso said:
" Couldn't being called ugly be looked at in the same way that b*tch is? Some take offense to it while others embrace it. It all depends on your perspective of it.  "
exactly, you have a better way of phrasing it than I
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cherry Bomb
@Caligula:  :O your dellusional! Christina Aguilera is wayyyyyy beautiful, seriously, she's stunning! how can you not see it. ¬_¬

@Vortex13: Intelligence is uber-attractive! :P I'd have to make sure a guy is intelligent and a good talker before I date them.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Caligula
@Cherry Bomb: she as stunning as the hair on my bum
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@aztek the lost: Pfft Pulls out a whole pizza :P
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vortex13
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @Caligula:  :O your dellusional! Christina Aguilera is wayyyyyy beautiful, seriously, she's stunning! how can you not see it. ¬_¬

@Vortex13: Intelligence is uber-attractive! :P I'd have to make sure a guy is intelligent and a good talker before I date them. "
Well I'm going to start wearing my IQ # on my shirt lol. Ooh, I have a better Idea! I'll get a chain with a medallion that says my IQ and wear it around my neck lol. Though in all honesty IQ test are not the most reliable measurement of intelligence but all of my friends say I'm smart and some even say I'm the smartest person they know. I always answer that comment with "You should get out more" lol.
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lady Tlieso
@Caligula said:
" @Lady Tlieso said:
" Couldn't being called ugly be looked at in the same way that b*tch is? Some take offense to it while others embrace it. It all depends on your perspective of it.  "
exactly, you have a better way of phrasing it than I "
xD I totally got what you were saying. 
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:

His intelligence and wealth makes him a lot more prettier. [: "
You can't forget the Megalomania, what girl doesn't love a despotic nutjob?
Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vortex13
@FadeToBlackBolt: Ok I can say, with complete accuracy, women do not like a nut job.