What Captain America comic appears in Poltergeist?

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

So, I was watching Poltergeist today on TV, and there's this scene near the beginning where Robbie is reading this Captain America comic. The resolution wasn't high enough that I could see the number and I didn't recognize the cover. I was just wondering if anyone who's seen the movie knew what comic it was?

Tolliver_Trask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Tolliver_Trask

Hmmm, I just posted a reply but it was deleted for some reason. I'm watching Poltergeist right now and I noticed it to, I'm sure it has to be 251, 253 or 256. Judging by the time period and the fact that the top of the cover was dark, I'm not sure, but have a look for yourself:

http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america/4050-2400/?page=5

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@tolliver_trask: Oh, man, this made my evening. I kinda made this thread on a whim not really thinking it would get a reply, or even any views.

Well, it's been almost a year since I watched that movie and there's no saying how recent the issue is, but if i where to wager a guess I'd say it was issue #254, #258, or 247. Thanks for helping me out, man.

I have to ask, though, how did you manage to find this thread? It must have been more than 30 pages back at the very least.

bigchillrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0