Should there be more seasons of Tales of the Jedi?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should there be more seasons of Tales of the Jedi? (16 votes)

Yes 88%
No 13%

I like the show's concept, just a simple anthology exploring the history of various Jedi.

• 
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bum

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, more Dooku content is always a plus.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightordark: I'd like to see more Qui-Gon and young Obi stories, they can give Dooku a break for now, season 1 already covered the gist of him really well. There's also Kit Fisto to consider, I'm hoping that he didn't die after being struck by Sidious but instead got up to save Grogu before finally getting overwhelmed by clones.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

@lightordark said: Yes, more Dooku content is always a plus.

This, and it would be cool to see pre-TPM Maul doing some brutal training with Sidious + machinations with pre-TPM Palpatine and Plagueis where they're setting up some of the stuff we see in the prequels and OT era.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: Someone was pulling younglings out of the temple, could have been Fisto, but Mace would make way more sense, given they are trying to bring him back.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Mace rescue Grogu and then die getting him to safety.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly: I would hope it pulled in a significant amount of story from the Plagueis novel.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By killbilly  Moderator
@lightordark said:

@killbilly: I would hope it pulled in a significant amount of story from the Plagueis novel.

Same! One of my favorite novels from the Star Wars EU.

Aberdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More Snips, please.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killbilly: That sounds like a scene from Tales of the Sith, wouldn't mind a show like that though.

simaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say yes solely due to how well Dooku's arc was handled. Hope we get to see more sith-centric stories as well. the Ahsoka plot was honestly boring and contributed nothing, as if yet another indication of creator's pet wasn't enough.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see some stuff involving the other Jedi like Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, etc.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CryoLancer47

As long as they stop breaking their own continuity? Sure.

Give us some Canon Qui Qon & Kenobi adventures. Or Plaguies/early days of Sidious episodes.

Maybe throw in some Jedi Master episodes for Shaak & Adi Mundi.

I'm sick of seeing Anakin, Dooku, Ahsoka, etc. They had the spotlight for more than enough.

Let us see other characters in the verse have some time to shine as well.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By A_FINE_EDITION

Yes, but for the love of God no more Ahsoka stuff. I like her as much as the next fan, but she's got her own show coming up, and we don't need to dedicate half a season to either semi-decent stories or retconning a novel that already did a way better job of covering her early days in exile. Seriously, I'm still mad they basically completely threw that book out the window. I was fine with changing the flashbacks, but the book is so much better than what we got here. The only cool addition was Ahsoka at Padme's funeral. Everything else is less interesting and far less developed. And why did we need to have a new Inquisitor design when the design for 6th Brother is arguably way cooler? I like the mask and cloak on the new guy, but everything else about him is kind of bland compared to this:

No Caption Provided

Plus, this dude didn't get humiliated quite as badly by Ahsoka in the novel. They didn't even include her purifying his red saber crystals.

Personally, I want to see more from the Council. Show us why these guys were revered and seen as pinnacles of the Order. I'm tired of seeing them repeatedly fail and flounder like fools. I want to like the Jedi, not constantly be told how corrupt and bad they were at their jobs.

Give us some Plo Koon content, he's one of Filoni's faves after all. Some Shaak Ti or Saesee Tiin stories would be dope. Hell, show me why people regard Agen Kolar so highly, because I really never got the hype around his saber skills that came from Legends. The guy is the first to get murked by Sidious in ROTS, show me why that might be impressive. Even giving us something with Coleman Trebor would be great.

I'm in agreement with CryoLancer. Stop showing us more of the main cast. Obi and Ani don't need every scrap of lore filled in around them. Dooku's descent to the Dark Side was great to see, but I don't think we need to see any more than what we got.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

yes but they should focus on other jedi now

i want to see shaak ti trying to protect the chancellor in canon

i want to see more of depa billaba, ki adi mundi, and kit fisto as well

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to see more of Shaak Ti in general. She's always been one of my favorite background Jedi for some reason.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@simaloo said:

I'm going to say yes solely due to how well Dooku's arc was handled. Hope we get to see more sith-centric stories as well. the Ahsoka plot was honestly boring and contributed nothing, as if yet another indication of creator's pet wasn't enough.

Which Sith would you want them to focus on and yeah Ahsoka’s episode was kinda pointless.

As long as they stop breaking their own continuity? Sure.

Give us some Canon Qui Qon & Kenobi adventures. Or Plaguies/early days of Sidious episodes.

Maybe throw in some Jedi Master episodes for Shaak & Adi Mundi.

I'm sick of seeing Anakin, Dooku, Ahsoka, etc. They had the spotlight for more than enough.

Let us see other characters in the verse have some time to shine as well.

Wait did they break continuity with Yaddle or nah?

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not opposed to it

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator

yes but they should focus on other jedi now

i want to see more of depa billaba, ki adi mundi, and kit fisto as well

This ^^. Plus Mace, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon and Yoda.

Honestly, I just want a whole series that fleshes out everyone who isn't Anakin/Ahsoka/Obi-Wan and follows what they might have been doing throughout the Clone Wars.

Just call it "Tales of the Clone Wars".