No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

I got the strong impression he was in his late 40s or early 50s by the time of Arkham Knight.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Mid to late 20's in Arkham Origins, 30's in Asylum/City, nearing 40's around about Knight.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Late 30s by Arkham Knight. At most. I don't see how he could be late 40s and still function like he's 25.

dirtytree332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dirtytree332

Could be wrong, but isn't the time gap -

Arkham Origins - 5 years later - Arkham Asylum - Over 1 year/18 months later - Arkham City - 1 year later - Arkham Knight

Assuming Bruce became Batman when he was around 25 (like in Year One, IIRC), he'd probably be 32 going on 33. Regardless, like MonsterStomp said, I can't see Bruce being above 38/39 and still that physically accomplished.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see... since Origins is a 'Year Two' story, let's assume that Bruce is no older than 30 during Arkham Origins. That would make him 35 in Arkham Asylum, 36 in Arkham City, and 37 in Arkham Knight. Give or take a few years, I think he's firmly in his mid-late 30s.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

Arkham Origins - 5 years later - Arkham Asylum - Over 1 year/18 months later - Arkham City - 1 year later - Arkham Knight

Assuming Bruce became Batman when he was around 25 (like in Year One, IIRC), he'd probably be 32 going on 33. Regardless, like MonsterStomp said, I can't see Bruce being above 38/39 and still that physically accomplished.

Going from memory here, but:

• Bruce had been Batman for two years in Origins. Following general Batman lore, that would put him at 27.
  • There was stated to be between five and seven years between Origins and Asylum. Seven makes more sense given that we have to fit Dick/Jason/Tim into the timeline, so let's say he's 34 in Asylum.
  • 18 months between Asylum/City, so he's 35/36.
  • One year between City/Knight, so he's 36/37.

He is described as being at his overall peak as a crime-fighter in AK, which at 36/7 years old is still somewhat plausible.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

35 to 37

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very old.

dirtytree332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dirtytree332 said:

Going from memory here, but:

• Bruce had been Batman for two years in Origins. Following general Batman lore, that would put him at 27.
  • There was stated to be between five and seven years between Origins and Asylum. Seven makes more sense given that we have to fit Dick/Jason/Tim into the timeline, so let's say he's 34 in Asylum.
  • 18 months between Asylum/City, so he's 35/36.
  • One year between City/Knight, so he's 36/37.

He is described as being at his overall peak as a crime-fighter in AK, which at 36/7 years old is still somewhat plausible.

Forgot about the period before Origins. Yeah, mid-30s then.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The impression I got from Knight is that he was in his 40s by then, but still in his prime because he’s Batman.

Going by lore, historically he was 26 when he became Batman (not 25 like some people here are saying). We know Origins is two years in so he was 28. Asylum is confirmed to take place 7 years later so 35. 36 a year later in City, and then I guess 37 in Knight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rogueshadow  Moderator

The impression I got from Knight is that he was in his 40s by then, but still in his prime because he’s Batman.

Going by lore, historically he was 26 when he became Batman (not 25 like some people here are saying). We know Origins is two years in so he was 28. Asylum is confirmed to take place 7 years later so 35. 36 a year later in City, and then I guess 37 in Knight.

No Caption Provided

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In Knight? He's probably Mid/Late 40s.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Origins - around his 20s
  • Asylum - late 20s to early 30s
  • City - mid-30s
  • Knight - late 30s to early 40s.
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

• Origins - around his 20s
  • Asylum - late 20s to early 30s
  • City - mid-30s
  • Knight - late 30s to early 40s.
@the_hajduk said:

No Caption Provided

+1

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17 socajunkie  Moderator

Mid 40s minimum for me.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rogueshadow  Moderator
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Black_Arrow

@the_hajduk: @rogueshadow: Well the only canon birthday that Bruce Wayne ever had is february 19th. The scan that Rogueshadow put takes place on Janury 4th, and Bruce has the idea of Batman on March 11th. So technically Hajduk is correct, Bruce was 25 on January 4th and he had his birthday on february 19th making him 26 when he became Batman. Of course if you ignore that birth day he would most likely be 25 during the whole story.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: I knew there was a good reason I thought he was 26.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@black_arrow said:

@the_hajduk: @rogueshadow: Well the only canon birthday that Bruce Wayne ever had is february 19th. The scan that Rogueshadow put takes place on Janury 4th, and Bruce has the idea of Batman on March 11th. So technically Hajduk is correct, Bruce was 25 on January 4th and he had his birthday on february 19th making him 26 when he became Batman. Of course if you ignore that birth day he would most likely be 25 during the whole story.

But Miller has stated that Bruce's birthday is in November. So he was supposed to be 25 when he became Batman in YO (April).

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying, Knight takes place barely over a year after City.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I got the strong impression he was in his late 40s or early 50s by the time of Arkham Knight.