Chris Nolans batman vs comic book batman

Emp3rorD4v1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emp3rorD4v1d

What are the differences between these 2 versions of the character? When I say comic book I obviously mean the new 52 batman. So can someone tell me which version is smarter, better skilled fighter, do they act the same? I don't really read batman comics so I don't know, but my friend told me that they are different but Idk, that's why I'm posting this.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Comic Batman is smarter, stronger, and a better fighter than movie Batman.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JulieDC

Well, the biggest difference is that in the comics, Batman has a lot of vigilante allies (the Bat-family being most prominent) he works with whereas in the movie, it was really only Catwoman and the police. As well, he has a son named Damian (who is currently dead at the moment) Also, Batman in the comics will be involved in a variety of different types of situations from dealing with mobs, supervillains like Joker, to alien invasions through the Justice League. And Batman and Superman teaming up is a staple. So its not as grounded in reality the way the films are.

I'd say comic book Batman is smarter given that he can take down superpowered beings. When it comes to skills both have gotten a huge beat down by Bane (although this event took place Pre-New 52 in the prelude to the Knightfall story arc from 1993). And I think movie Batman is different in personality given that he retired from fighting for love whereas comic book Batman is too driven to give it up. However, both versions of Batman have allowed someone else to take up their legacy at some point (Knightfall, Prodigal, and Battle for the Cowl, all Pre-New 52 stories though).

Emp3rorD4v1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if i were to put these 2 in a ring who would win? just a normal fight with no gadgets or anyweapons.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emp3rord4v1d: Comic book Batman. He is far more determined and has managed to knock people out with little effort on his part.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

Nolan's Batman is definitely better than this current run in bats. This Zero Year stuff sucks.

Abhi471990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Abhi471990

comics batman is super genius like richard or banner or iron man.

and a super fighter

a human reach to ita maximum limits.

and he is only one in comic book unvivers that has work hard to become what he is.

he is someone who dozent have any power or any any super quality. still the guy is in the league of superman, flash,hulk,captain america. ironman and many other.

you know why the guy is bred and butter of dc amd wb. because general audience like 99% of the world. think him to be general humamn who.had achieved greatness because he work hard for it. and general audience can relate to him.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan's batman has trouble fighting dogs and as slow as hell when fighting. Comic Bruce Wayne (the persona) will take nolan's batman out with ease while looking the win was an accident.