Best CBM performance - RDJ as Iron Man or Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent/Two-Face?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Best CBM performance - RDJ as Iron Man or Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent/Two-Face? (42 votes)

Iron Man 48%
Harvey Dent 52%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eckhart as Two-Face

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eckhart role was much more layered than RDJ but both were great for what they were given.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd we are taking only Iron Man 1 for RDJ and The Dark Knight for Aaron RDJ would win honestly.

But the writing for Tony Stark kind of downgraded so the acting wasn't consistent.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CW Iron Man solos.

KingCarcosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDJ is as good as the script requires him to be. His perfomance in Iron Man and Civil War wins this.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDJ by far Two face was under-utilised in TDK

Avatar image for deactivated-5d71a0fc9c765
deactivated-5d71a0fc9c765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just look at RDJ in Iron Man and Civil War. He's far better.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@the_agent_of_chaos: how is two face a far better character and tony isn’t complex?

What makes two face as good of a villain as thanos?

Now that’s the real question bc as you basically said no one talks about two face

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert Downey Jr.

@the_agent_of_chaos: how is two face a far better character and tony isn’t complex?

What makes two face as good of a villain as thanos?

Now that’s the real question bc as you basically said no one talks about two face

I'd be interested to read your thoughts on this as well @the_agent_of_chaos

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@the_agent_of_chaos said:

@dmnb2wavy: “first of all , people talk about Ledger. If ledger was in the movie Two-Face would have been more praised as he was great during the entire movie.”

Why did you bring up ledger? The point is why is he a better character than tony so I ask why is he better.

“What makes thanos good as two face? His reasoning is illogical , he is just the same “big villain for a noble cause” cliche. Killmonger was far better and real

compared to thanos and while I think black panther is average and overrated , Killmonger did stile the show and turn a mediocre movie to some good movie.”

You thought killmonger starting a war with innocent white people made more sense than a guy who had their whole planet died to over population and erase half of the universe so it won’t over populate? Okay and anyway this doesn’t anwser my question

Tony stark is the usual flawed hero and arrogant. RDJ did a good job yes but he is mostly playing the same usual Charachter.

Again you completely avoided the question as to why two face is a good villain or a better character. Like seriously what was the point of that?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: causal MCU Fanboys. Please just watch Tom hardy and di caprio in revenant , that’s great acting.

Ok I don’t understand why you said that.

I can’t feel anything when Tony Stark is mad or arrogant , because he is playing himself.

irrelevant and that’s your opinion.

How overpopulatinf nakes no sense , Killmonger was legit throne of wakanda and he was doing a war aganist the country that made wakanda isolated and wanted to steal virbanium , not justified but he’s like a over/the top Malcom X

in real life it makes no sense but it’s a movie and it happened to thanos planet so apply ing real life to movies makes zero sense. When did anerica make Wanda isolate? And even then his plan still made zero sense he just wanted to kill innocent people just bc they were white there really is no getting around that.

“I loved Christian bale as the Batman and he did a great job but honestly”

irrelevant to the question

“Ledger , Oldman and Eckhart did a better job than him in TDK and when someone like Christian Bale is 4th in acting you know it’s a great movie.”

I DO NOT CARE

Two face is far superior because

1) his talking feels real

Your opinion

2) bad to good done well

so iron man isn’t? The character who made war weapons has a change of heart and decided to turn good is not a good story? bias much

3) the ending scene is better than anything RDJ starred on.

your opinion

Just my honest opinion here , rdj is a good actor but not a great one , Tom Hardy is far superior for example

Like you said your opinion

overall you still did not actually anwser how he is a better villain than thanos or a better character than tony

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: yo I asked two simple questions if your not going to anwser those questions just don’t respond. The only thing I got from you was subjective things and no concrete evidence. Overall what you said is like me saying devil may cry 3 is a better game than bayonetta Nd someone asks me why and hen I never really actually state why this game is better and I instead just shit on bayonetta.

again awnser he question don’t jump around it and actually explain it . Why is two face a better character and villain than thanos

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@dmnb2wavy: cause RDJ imo was nowhere as good as those guys, none thinks he will be remembered forever.

Your opinion and also iron man 1 even tho it’s what 8 or 10 years old is still remembered today.

“Actually if anything he is very overrated , watch the revenant and you will see INCREDIBLE Acting in the bear scene.”

by you and i do not care about some other movie you keep mentioning for some reason

“ was rational and had more sense compared to thanos , Iron-man feels a cartonish and over the top RDJ with money, no it was nowhere a good story.”

Already explained why thanos made more sense and this does not debunk it.

How? That part about him being cartoonish made zero sense.

“3) its true , marvel pop corn flicks are nothing on nolan filmaking.”

irrelvant to the question at hand its like like you always try to start something honestly

“Killmonger is far superior to tony stark and thanos. Thanos is just mcu wank and fanboyism wait when the hype will go down , Magneto was far better too.”

sure if you can actually explain why but oh yeah you don’t

And lastly why did you bring up magneto? It just shows you like to start something with mcu fans

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@dmnb2wavy: “First on Nolanverse lets start about bane This isn't even a contest. Bane broke Batman without a bunch of all powerful infiniti stones. His motive is he just wants to burn everything down because society is too corrupt. That's more interesting than some arbitrary bullshit about getting rid of half of everyone.”

WHO CARES this has nothing to do with bane can you not read or something?

”Thanos being STRONGER doesnt make him a good villain , “

Never said it did but again I’m asking what makes two face a good villain

“Tom Hardy is 3 car lengths ahead of Josh Brolin in Acting and as a Villain. Revenant solos MCU and its not even close. Thanos is the love sick kid who wants effection or wants to know what is good or not.”

are you dumb or something? I do not care for this

Lets move on two-face

“We all know he killed kids, so what? Two-Face turned good, got himself all fixed up, was blamed for murders he didn't even do and then poured acid on himself and "re-sculpted" himself with a scalpel all with a smile on his face for jesus sake! He also doesn't fake his insanity like The Joker so he will go to Arkham instead of jail, he is actually a nutt-job. Two-Face is one of the greatest Batman villain ever. Two-Face has arguably better storylines too , except IG Storyline thanos is nothing else than someone like doomsday or darkseid (which are good too ).”

lol this does not mean shit and did not state why Nolan two face is better. Actually explain why he is better or at this point your trolling

“I Am not starting anything , just saying my thoughts. “

Your saying thoughts that are not needed and indirectly trying to start something.

“is definitely a top 10 villain in cbm movies but thanos its not. You want me to talk about killmonger? ill do in next comment also i think”

i do not care who has a better rank tell me why two face is better

“Joker , Two-Face , Bane , Killmonger , Magneto , Shaw , Doc Octopus , Nicholson Joker , Zod and Goblin are the top 10 villains of CBMs and its not even close about the first which are Joker and Magneto probably “

its official your a idiot. Stop tagging to me. You clearly can’t comprehend how to properly answer a question

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@dmnb2wavy: “First or all I did say magneto and bane were better.”

And I said I DO NOT CARE you just keep going on and on about shit that has nothing to do with the discussion

“Nolanverse Two-Face Solos MCU Villains actually, with my thoughts alone.”

lol okay funny how you failed time and time again to actually explain why he does that .

“Thanos is just CGI man , you don’t replicate Harvey dent acting and a great supporting cast.”

thanos has great if not perfect cgi. awnway this point is irrelevant

“As I said , you are the one trolling with your MCU sided answers.”

WAIT IM THE TROLLING? Lol okay says the one talking about how all of theses characters like magneto, bane or whoever are better than the mcu which fucking has NOTHING to do WITH MY QUESTION. Can’t you not comprehend how dumb you sound going off about things like this? Not only that but you don’t even answer the questions I do ask and instead you attack the characters themselves which again has nothing to do with my questions. Stop tagging me you clearly can’t comprehend how to answer a question.

Plus when did you ever call me a troll before this post? I would of caught that

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@uugieboogie said:

@dmnb2wavy: Stop taking the bait

Maybe your right I was stupidly about to respond again I should stop

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dmnb2wavy: funny you think u an trolling when I argued.

Get over that Josh broken , rdj and ironman are nowhere good as Tom hardy , two face and magneto.

Everyone with a brain knows Fassbander and Hardy are way better than Brolin and RDJ and their charachters too. You haven’t come up with any answers you just talk trash in my comment.

I guest trolls will keep trolling. The fact someone else noticed you have been trolling is enough for me I’m done and I’m not responding after this post

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nucleon

Eckhart was excellent but a) He was overshadowed by Ledger and b) He was no franchise figure like RDJ was.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 morpheus_  Moderator
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers