One Bad Day. -Marvel Cinematic Universe Fanfic.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all, this is my first fanfic set within the Marvel Cinematic Universe and in general, thought on the concept of Kilgrave & The Punisher meeting in a cross over, so..this was written to explain the possibility of Kilgrave commanding Frank Castle to murder his own family instead of a gang-shoot out.

With that said, let us do this!

Disclaimer:I, even though I wish I did, I do not own any of these characters or who they belong to. All creative rights go to the heads behind the MCU & Marvel shows.

Do note, this is also evidently a bit of a AU with a surprise character at the ending.

''You're one bad day away from being me...'' -The Punisher.

It all started with a bang.

SCENE 1. CENTRAL PARK,

Enter, ZEBEDIAH KILLGRAVE.

Zebediah walked, humming the tune to the Do you know the Muffin Man? song, It helped distract him from his sheer boredom, glancing around in the park, dressed in a all-purple attire, wearing shorts, NIKE running shoes and a sleeveless shirt. It was after all, summer, taking a interest in a family..The Castles, arching a eyebrow at them, deciding to be friendly and approached them, bumping into BILLY RUSSO. ''Oh, pardon me sir.'' spoke the Purple Man, however inside he was scowling to himself at ever being courteous to someone obviously so lesser than himself. ''It's fine, man.'' Billy chuckled and walked off. ''But, mind if I ask you something? Who are these people?'' Billy stopped, were it any other person he would ask why would they care, but since this was the Purple Man Billy replied with audible confusion. ''They're the Castles..'' Billy deadpanned. Zebediah nodded. ''Castles? Interesting name..'' Billy replied. ''Yeah. Interesting. Frank's rather uncreative though..'' The veteran leaned in close to whisper. 'Though if you ask me, he has a bit of a ego or just uncreative, i'd say naming your kid after yourself sort of is both.''

Zebediah chuckled. ''Who's frank, the dad?'' Billy rolled his eyes. No, I said Frank was uncreative in naming his kid because he's some idiot with a gun, no kidding, genius! ''Yes..'' spoke Billy with a large hint of. ''Are you a idiot?'' in his reply.

Zebediah however, growled at the rudeness. ''Hey man, don't have to be so..'' Zebediah arches a eyebrow. ''Actually..who is he?'' Billy scowls, getting tired of the dude. ''A veteran..'' Zebediah nodded. ''Interesting..go back to..er..whatever it is you were doing.'' Billy nodded. ''Thank god..'' Billy rolled his eyes. ''Who was that dude?'' glanced Frank Castle. ''Some weird #$%.. shrugged Billy.

SCENE 2. CENTRAL PARK. The Command.

Zebediah returned, to encounter Frank Castle on a jog...getting a fun idea in his mind. ''Hey, ''Frank.'' is it?'' Frank stopped and turned his head to Zebediah sharply. ''Yeah, you..uhh Billy's new friend i'm guessin', you seemed to be chattin it' up back there.'' Zebediah;''Yes..Frank Castle, i'm a rather bored individual, so..i'd like for you to do two things.'' Frank stops. ''Yeah?''

I'm getting a really bad vibe from this dude.. thought Frank, and was about to turn off swiftly but was too late. ''Kill your family in your penthouse using your good ol' military expertise.

Frank stopped in his tracks, even falling on his face and getting up, eyes wide and pale. DID THIS GUY JUST TELL ME TO KILL MY.. Every bone, vein..everything in his body flared into rage..and at the same time..he couldn't disobey his orders..Frank nodded, absolutely terrified. ''And tell no one..of this encounter, and after..dispatch of the evidence and the murderer..make it spotless..wear a mask for the wife, but let your children know who's killing them...'' Frank remained pale in face..and left to grab some military hardware to do just that, after all, no one could resist Kilgrave.

SCENE 3. Frank Castle's Apartment. -BANG.-

Frank, decked out in tactical gear and wearing a black mask with a white skull on it, grabbed his gear, gripping two KA-BAR knives and entering his house..His kids are still at school. Sort of ironic that this will be their last day of school.

''You know..there's some times I gotta admit, sometimes, out on Afghanistan and Iraq, covered neck deep in PILES OF %*&!, there's some times..I preferred that, there's some times where I admit, you know I woulda..spent time with my unit than with my own kids. And I gotta live with that.'' -Frank to Micro. (I know this isn't the actual quote.)

Frank stepped inside his house, and went into his room, hearing a shower turn on, hearing the water..Frank would stop, shaking his head..as he never wanted to do this. and roughly ripped the shower curtains open, overpowering Maria with swift and brutal efficiency and grabbing his knife and slitting her throat open, stabbing her 10 times in the stomach and splitting her ears open with his knives, not turning the shower off as not long after this murder, his kids would return. ''Mom! Dad! We're home!'' <The kids rushed into their parents room to surprise them, hoping to give them a big hug, only to hear Frank speak in a monotone voice. ''Kids..lock the door.'' His kids would frown, confused. ''Why-- Frank growled. ''DO IT.'' His kids would close and lock the door, doing so..only for frank to lunge at them, ripping his mask off and slamming Frank Castle. Jr into a glass mirror, shattering it and using the glass shards that splintered to stab his son in the throat 15 times, Lisa would scream in a high-pitched tone. ''WH-WHAT THE?! AAAAAH!'' Lisa would turn, banging on the door and attempting to swiftly unlock it but Frank would interrupt her, slamming her head against the door and stabbing her in the back of the head..Frank would stumble and scream in rage, anguish and terror. ''NO..NO..NONONONONONNO! AAAGH! Frank would scream, tears streaming down his face..

Having followed Frank, Zebediah would enter the apartment...''Open the door, Frankie.'' Frank would do so, his facial expression contorted into such a primal rage at the man who commanded him to murder his family and was just barely kept constrained.. ''Excellent work..'' Zebediah spoke. ''You can go.'' Zebediah handed Frank a handgun with a bullet loaded..Frank would grab the gun and point it to his chin, closing his eyes.

No Caption Provided

Frank would pull the trigger..however, the gun seemed to be ripped away from him by a disgusting looking..crimson-red tentacle at the very last second. Frank would frown, confused. ''The h-..'' The crimson-red mass would latch onto Frank, stretching across his body as Frank stumbled onto his bed, confused and screaming. ''HOHOHOHOHO..YES..THIS WILL..THIS WILL DO NICELY! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!''cackled the mass, eventually forming to be what we all know and ''love.'' as Carnage.

Without warning and before Kilgrave could ever utter a command, the symbiote using the body of Frank would lunge at him, slashing his throat open. ''This will serve nicely as a host..''

10 MONTHS LATER.

DAILY BUGLE NEWSPAPER.

-The mass murderer Carnage strikes again, this time leaving a entire schoolhouse of children dead in his wake, with the vigilante Billy Russo, otherwise known as the Punisher still hunting him.-

No Caption Provided

The end! Like I said, this was my very first fanfic in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and also in general, I know some things could be improved but I decided to have this interesting spin on things and events within the mcu.