batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

“But I don’t want to!”

I looked at David, cocking my head to the side as he whined; he always whined. Probably because he was spineless. And fat. And balding. And raised by Jews. “I don’t really care what you want David.”

“You can’t make me!” he got up and paced around the room like he was waiting for a baby to be born.

“Really?” I growl “You’re pushing your luck David.”

“BUT I DON’T WANT TO!” he yells stamping his feet like the petulant retard he is. A thump on the adjoining wall accompanied by muffled expletives soon silences his tantrum. I cross the room which makes David back away and sit down.

“You will do as I say David or I will tear your throat out!” I don’t normally like to raise my voice but this fat &^%$ tries my patience. “DO YO UNDERSTAND?”

“…yes…” he whimpers. I smell first, then see the piss stain broadening at his crotch. I can’t help but chuckle.

I look him right in his piggy eyes “Tell me what I want.” He trembles like a leaf, pawing at the armrests, looking up at the ceiling instead of at me. “DAVID!”

“YOU WANT THE BLOOD OF PRETTY YOUNG GIRLS!” he screams launching towards me like a crazy person. It is a bit confronting that this sack of maggot $#!t finally arcs up but I hold my ground. The wall thumps again.

“Good boy,” I sneer. “Now open the door so I can go home.”

“Yes, Harvey” David whispers, wiping the tears and sweat from his pudgy cheeks as crosses the living room to the door. I trot across the room and stop in the doorway. David grips the door like he’s holding on, frightened he might fall. I shake my head and leave.

“Are you f&^$g stupid or just plain lazy?” I bark as I march past David and into his lounge room before he knows what is going on. “I gave you an order, you fat moron!”

“I don’t wan…”

I can barely contain my rage as I at rush him making him fall backwards over the coffee table and onto the floor. It would be funny if I wasn’t so angry, him lying on his back like a drunk turtle. I stand on his chest making the fat slug gasp for breath. “What did I tell you to do on Monday huh?”

“K-kill p-pretty young g-g-girls,” he weeps. I should just kill this poor excuse for a man but he’s a useful tool for now. I get off him and go sit on his mouldy couch.

“Get up David,”

Slowly, hesitantly, he gets to his knees. “I hate you.”

Still has some spirit in him. Going to have to break that. “You’re going to hate me even more if you don’t do what I tell you when I tell. Tonight David, not tomorrow, not next week but tonight, you’re going to go out and kill me a pretty young thing. Do you understand?”

“…yes.” He sighs. That won’t do.

“DAVID!”

He shudders at the roar of my voice yelling his name, I half expect him to $#!t his pants. “YES!”

The wall thumps almost on cue followed by the raft of expletives. I nod at the wall. “And maybe we do something about that too.”

David nods as he rocks back and forth. I get up and go over to him; I almost touch him as he’s that pathetic. “Pull yourself together right now.”

He sniffles, wipes his face and slowly stands, nodding like cork bobbing on the waves. He opens the door and looks at the floor. I walk to him, I so want to crush his throat.

“Tonight David, or else.”

I arrive at David’s door, readying myself to kill him. The door opens with him…smiling. He looks like he banged the prom queen in front of the football team. “You better have that present we discussed.”

David can barely contain his excitement. “I did it! I did it! I did it!”

I peer at him in disbelief “Really?”

He paces the room pointing at the hunting knife on the coffee table, dark stains on the blade. “There were two of them. I stabbed one but she ran. But then I found another. Pretty, young. Six times, six times, six times…”

“Is she dead?” I ask as I study the knife with my eyes though I really want to hold it, lick it.

“Six times. Six times. Si…”

“DAVID!”

He snaps back out of his loop. “There was lots of blood.”

“Is she dead?”

He pauses, ponders “I think so.”

“Both of them?”

He shrugs. “I stabbed them. I stabbed the pretty young things like you asked.”

I contain my rage by exhaling but I feel myself shaking with volcanic anger. “David…I said dead. Not injured. Not cut. BUT DEAD! DEAD! DEAD!”

David places his hands over his ears like a child and begins yelling. Soon enough the wall bangs, shaking the pictures at the ferocity.

“That’s it!” I head for the door when David throws himself between me and the neighbours certain death.

“Don’t,” he pleads “I’ll move. I’ll go.”

We lock eyes. Not for long as he soon remembers who is in charge but it’s that flaring glimmer of occasional backbone he shows. “That’s actually quite smart David. Pack up, move out. Just in case you were seen.”

“I wasn’t seen,” he mutters.

“You don’t know that,” I correct him. “You also don’t know if you killed them. You need a gun.”

David nods. Slowly he opens the door. He makes me angry but at least he’s on the path I need him. Useless fat moron he is. I exit without a sound and down the hall when I hear this small tiny voice as the door shuts.

“Merry Christmas Harvey.”

“January, you do nothing. February, you do nothing. March, you do nothing,” I glare at David as he sits uncomfortably on the edge of the couch. His new place is still a $#!tt¥ apartment but now it’s in Yonkers.

“I started a fire,” he says quietly.

“Where? When? How many died?” I snap as I edge closer to him making him flinch. “F&^% your fires! I WANT PEOPLE DEAD!”

“I understand,”

“I don’t think you do David,” I sit next to him making him very uncomfortable. “It’s now July and for seven months you haven’t killed anyone for me. Those bitches ended up in hospital not the morgue. Do you know the difference between the hospital and the morgue?”

“Yes,”

“DO YOU?”

“YES!” he screams jumping to his feet. “YES! YES! YES! YES!”

He rants for several minutes before actually looking at me, which brings him back and he quietly sits back down. He makes me so mad I want to bite his face and watch him squeal! “Did you get a gun?”

“Yes!”

“When?”

He looks down at the floor and mutters “March.”

My eye twitches in fury as I feel myself losing control. I clench my teeth. “You’ve had a gun for four months and haven’t used it? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR DAVID? AN INVITATION?”

David starts to cry which just makes me madder. I ram my forehead against his and stare deep into his eyes. “TONIGHT! YOU GO OUT TONIGHT AND YOU KILL SOMEONE! YOU DON’T AND I WILL END YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME DAVID? DO YOU?”

“Yes Harvey,” he bawls. I butt him away and head for the door. He stands and rushes to the armoire and begins rifling through the drawers. David pulls out a .44 Special, cocks the hammer and points it at me. I tense waiting to see what he’ll do, my eyes trained on his finger. He blurts out something, I don’t care what, I’m watching his arm for the subtle indicators on when he’ll fire. It feels like an hour before he lowers the gun.

“…okay?” he asks.

“David, you have til tomorrow to do what you’re told,” I tell him firmly “Because if you don’t that little gun of yours will be the last thing you see.”

David opens the door with that smug smile holding the newspaper, big headline –Teamsters Daughter Gunned Down-

“So?” I state as I enter David’s apartment.

“I did it. Last night. Blam! Shot her in the chest. They were in the car.” He is giddy like a kid at show and tell. “She stepped out and blam! The other one I shot but one’s dead. I did like you asked.”

I scan the front page. “You could be lying to me David. Especially when your life is in jeopardy.”

“I crouched on one knee, braced my elbow and blam! She fell over, dead. I fired two other shots blam! Blam! And walked away. I killed. I killed a pretty thing for you. I did it Harvey, I did it.”

“Only one?” I watch the elation drain from his face. He begins to stammer and mumbled incoherently. I can’t listen to it. “DAVID!”

He snaps to attention. I nod in approval and he smiles. “This is just the start, David. The start of a campaign that will shake this city to its core. You need to get some pens and some journals.”

“Pens, journals,” he parrots.

“And soon,” I smile as I tap the paper “You’ll have to kill again.”

“Yes Harvey.”

To be continued...

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

@batkevin74:

Is this an original character or based off something?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Both actually. There's a big reveal soon which will either work spectacularly or get a resounding "meh!"

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Well this is mildly terrifying. Interesting dynamic between Harvey and his patsy. This also seems eerily familiar but I can't place my finger on where I've seen something like this within the media.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: It's going to get a lot creepier I hope, or it's going to suck. Either way its fun writing at the moment

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#7 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Like IC, I was really interested in the dynamic between Harvey and David. Also, while Harvey is quite clearly not the nicest person, the way you've written his dialogue and narration makes me laugh (in a good way). Very enjoyable read.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

this is hilarious.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinityball: Was hoping for slightly scary, but I'll take hilarious

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74:

And fat. And balding. And raised by Jews

lying on his back like a drunk turtle

He looks like he banged the prom queen in front of the football team

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinityball: Well yeah :) Funny AND scary

Here's part 2 if you're interested: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/horror-inc-harvey-pt-2-1667129/

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: I was gonna read that later. These are pretty awesome horror/comedy fics. IDK if it's just that I'm to dark and don't find these bone chilling or I'm plain stupid. Either way I loved this.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infinityball: Some of the best horror has comedy woven in like the original Nightmare On Elm St, Evil Dead etc. Glad you liked it, read pt 2 at your leisure and I'll @ you when 3 is written

Infinityball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Infinityball
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers