Hook: An Intro

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Captain James Hook sighed as he looked at the garish silver appendage that was now his left hand. Even though it was nearly a decade ago when it was taken from him, he still ‘felt’ the presence of it, occasionally he’d stretch his invisible fingers.

“Orders, Cap’n?” The boatswain Smee saluted as he interrupted the Captain's day dreaming on the bow. Smee had been with him from the beginning; a loyal and valued crew member and if rank could be dismissed, an actual friend.

“Second star on the right and straight on til morning,” Hook said as he stood up, feeling the deck of The Jolly Roger beneath his feet as she cut through the slight chop of the Never Sea.

“Aye, aye!” Smee replied as he spun on his heels and marched from the bow towards the stern. “MISTER JUKES! SET…”

“Belay that, Mr Smee,” Hook interjected, catching Smee by the elbow with his hook. “Merely a joke. Which way does the Fae Finder point?”

No Caption Provided

Smee withdrew a flat box from under his shirt on a leather strap. It looked like an astrolabe but glowed, even during the day, with a glimmering lime sheen. Smee held it flat and watched as several specks of light aligned themselves. “North by northwest, Cap’n.”

Hook looked at the sky and the horizon. “Those clouds could mean trouble. MISTER JUKES!”

“Aye Captain!” The heavily tattooed helmsman roared from the back of the ship.

“Think we can out run the storm?”

Jukes smiled, revealing all five of his teeth. “Aye Captain!”

“Set course for Peg-Leg point!” Hook bellowed.

“ALL HANDS ON DECK!” Smee roared as the crew of the Jolly Roger scrambled to obey their captain’s orders. Hook watched them proudly, working like ants with skill and precison.

“Soon Pan, soon.”

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Please tell me you're going somewhere with this. :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

I was expecting something else but I'll take this

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@wildvine said:

I was expecting something else but I'll take this

Were you expecting the Green Arrow/ Deadman villain? Because that's what I thought at first. :)

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By basicfan30

we need a like button