Yhwach vs World Breaker Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geeman2: how is that gonna work against someone who can open portals to another dimension?

Let's just say the planet wasn't indestructible. The only person endangering themself is hulk as he would be stuck in space. While yhwach sippin tea in another dimension.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: @godren This guy is a clown. he's denying scans, uses his own head canon for schrifts, and is making no good arguments. And on top of all this he hasn't read the manga. Should I just stop responding to him?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By ourmanuel

@hypebeastcsb15 said:

@ourmanuel: @godren This guy is a clown. he's denying scans, uses his own head canon for schrifts, and is making no good arguments. And on top of all this he hasn't read the manga. Should I just stop responding to him?

The dude straight up said hulk planet busts.

Planet busting against a prophet with 2 methods of cross dimensional travel, 3 if you count almighty teleportation.

lmao. This just goes to show that on CV, the average viner believes “hurr durr, hulk physical stronger, he win”

inb4 a “Should Bleach Battles Recieve a DBZ style restriction?” thread

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The fact this have gotten this far is shocking to me but I enjoy reading everything lol

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geeman posts are giving me an aneurysm.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: didn’t reed richards and a few other people survive the gamma rays. And even then, yhwach’s base blut vene should be able to protect him from that.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

@hypebeastcsb15: My bad, I meant to say multi-planetary level Yhwach oneshots WBH Hulk. Proceeds to oneshot every high tier herald and then beats TOAA.

I mean WBH is far beyond just planet level, but you just haven't argued him that level.

Hulk still oneshots via gamma bust gg.

We've already been over how this doesn't work. In fact MANY users have been over this with you

By this logic I guess Hulk is star level because he can withstand the pressure of a star. So uh, gg Bleach. Low tier sternritter can withstand a planet... Hulk can withstand a star.

Straw man. Thats not what I said, and that isn't how spiritual pressure works.

Bleach fans keep wanking.

And comic fans keep living in denial.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

@ourmanuel: Hulk did state he was holding back there (that scan with Reed was when he accidently unleashed is power.) and back at Vegas. Not holding back Hulk has been shown to planet bust.

I'm going to stop the toxic persona now but I really don't think Yhwach can deal with Hulk spamming that.

Hulk only planet busted at full power. He wont last that long here.

Hell, he wouldn’t have lasted long against soul king Yhwach anyways. With all the sternritter powers, he dies in a million ways.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2:

You can't call everyone a wanker when you're the one doing the wanking and purposely ignoring posts that you obviously have no rebuttal to. It seems like you're failing to understand that it doesn't matter if Hulk can blow up planets. Yhwach is not a planet and he doesn't need the durability of one in order to win.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well for starters it won't touch him, nor hinder him in anyway.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2:

You keep saying "Hulk is planet level" when that doesn't matter in the slightest. Yhwach has The Wind and even if he didn't he could use The Vanishing Point and create Hulk clones with The Visionary and The Yourself and have them fight until Hulk is dead. There are innumerous ways Yhwach can use to defeat him.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t wait til the imminent yhwach vs thanos thread.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

And once that happens I could still argue for Yhwach.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach cuts off that hand from the future.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Heterodoxy

@ourmanuel:

Yhwach imagines 2 gauntlets for each of his clones hands and then uses them to create even more clones so they can all snap their fingers together in a dazzlingly macabre orgy of death. Lmao I'm just joking, inb4 someone uses this against me

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Heterodoxy

@geeman2:

Yhwach kills Thanos with a Hello Kitty pillow to the face.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: Anyway the battle starts, WBH gamma bursts immediately incinerating Yhwach and Hulk spends the rest of the battle trying to search for an opponent he accidentally killed.

Can he touch The Wind though? If yes, how?

Simple, we disregard the NLF nonsense like we do with Saitama.

It's funny how NLF is truly the staple of debating in manga/anime.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo said:

Wow i think i found a fandom that might actually be more special than Saitama and Storm fans.

Anyway the battle starts, WBH gamma bursts immediately incinerating Yhwach and Hulk spends the rest of the battle trying to search for an opponent he accidentally killed.

Well laid out points.

A credit to his nation

Thank you.

To be fair it doesn't take much to counter manga/anime wankers.

It's just a bunch of NLF horsecrap, predicated on bending over backwards mental gymnastics.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wow i think i found a fandom that might actually be more special than Saitama and Storm fans.

Anyway the battle starts, WBH gamma bursts immediately incinerating Yhwach and Hulk spends the rest of the battle trying to search for an opponent he accidentally killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still WBH

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By ourmanuel

Was actually hoping to see some arguments, but I see that comic fans are still insecure as hell.

@virtuozzo said:
@ourmanuel said:
@virtuozzo said:

Well laid out points.

A credit to his nation

Thank you.

To be fair it doesn't take much to counter manga/anime wankers.

It's just a bunch of NLF horsecrap, predicated on bending over backwards mental gymnastics.

Yet you brought nothing to the table except gamma bursting lmao. And nice calling it NLF since you can’t make another argument.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Virtuozzo

@ourmanuel: You are projecting way too hard my frined. Don't need anything other than gamma bursting, Yhwach has no feats of tanking anything remotely close to it and he has no feats of harming WBH. It's literally a lockable match.

I already made my argument, i call it NLF because it is what it is and it's a staple for manga/anime pushers who want to elevate their characters on a higher pedestal.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: didnt reed richards and his goons survive gamma rays? Also while it did a lot of damage to the city, it’s a bit hard to quantify since it was mostly causing an earthquake but for some reason not destroying the building on its own.

Either way, that phases through Yhwach.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Godren

Gamma burst is literally worthless lmao.

Stop wanking this brick and open your eyes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins .

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Virtuozzo

@ourmanuel: Lol no. Reed never got hit by a gamma burst, the gamma burst didn't actually appear until much later in the story. In the Heart of the Monster arc where it vaporized billions of beings, including the mindless ones, Fin Fang Foom and 3 Hulk rogues that have given trouble to and even beaten guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer. The thing that was causing the earthquake in WWH story line was Hulk taking 1 step as he was walking, not a gamma burst.

Yhwach has never dealt with an attack that overwhelming in fact the entirety of Bleach would be dumbfounded by such an attack for a moment until it would obliterate them all together with their planet.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Lol no. Reed never got hit by a gamma burst, the gamma burst didn't actually appear until much later in the story. In the Heart of the Monster arc where it vaporized billions of beings, including the mindless ones and 3 Hulk rogues that have given trouble to and even beaten guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer.

Yhwach has never dealt with an attack that overwhelming in fact the entirety of Bleach would be dumbfounded by such an attack for a moment until it would obliterate them all together with their planet.

??‍♂️??‍♂️Oh my god, he’s intangible with a couple forms of immortality and can render energy based attacks useless by the death dealing.

This just continues to prove my point that you comic fans refuse to listen to what others have to say here.

i legit came here to debate cuz I thought this would be interesting, yet I’m hearing asinine arguments like thunderclap and gamma burst and planet busting.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo said:

@ourmanuel: Lol no. Reed never got hit by a gamma burst, the gamma burst didn't actually appear until much later in the story. In the Heart of the Monster arc where it vaporized billions of beings, including the mindless ones and 3 Hulk rogues that have given trouble to and even beaten guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer.

??‍♂️??‍♂️Oh my god, he’s intangible with a couple forms of immortality and can render energy based attacks useless by the death dealing.

This just continues to prove my point that you comic fans refuse to listen to what others have to say here.

i legit came here to debate cuz I thought this would be interesting, yet I’m hearing asinine arguments like thunderclap and gamma burst and planet busting.

Hulk has ignored intangibility on more than one occasion actually. Immortality which again is NLF, doesn't save him from losing. When Yhwach renders an energy based attack capable of obliterating an entire planet, we can talk until then you use so many NLF's my head is beginning to spin.

This just proves my point that all manga/anime fans do is use NLF when they can't deal with their universe shortcomings.

No you came here to wank, Hulks thunderclap has one-shot high-tiers before and busted through Skyfather level shields so i don't see the problem for it and gamma burst and planet busting are still uncontested, which isn't surprising considering you thought Hulk gamma burst Reed when in reality the gamma burst did this

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: finally an argument, geez.

Hulk has ignored intangibility on more than one occasion actually

What was the context, how good was their intang, why did it fail, and would all of WBH’s attacks work the same way. Different forms of phasing have different weaknesses like Flash’s vibration phasing being countered by materials with different phasing frequencies. Vision’s density alteration being countered by extremely dense materials. You can’t just bundle all types of phasing under one umbrella. You have to provide the reason why that particular phasing failed against hulk.

And im pretty sure I’ve seen him phase through vision in some comics.

When Yhwach renders an energy based attack capable of obliterating an entire planet,

He literally acquires immunity to energy that he’s come into contact with. i don’t know how you can call that NLF against someone like hulk who isn’t using magic of reality warping. But I’ll just drop this one.

No you came here to wank,

I actually said hulk wins but after the arguments I’ve heard here im inclined to change my mind

Hulks thunderclap has one-shot high-tiers before and busted through Skyfather level shields so i don't see the problem for it and gamma burst and planet busting are still uncontested,

yhwach has clairvoyance, 4 different methods of teleportation with 2 of them being cross dimensional and reality warping that doubles his power with each clone he makes. Why would he then attempt to tank one of these attacks when escaping it would be much easier. As I’ve said, you guys aren’t really listening to the arguments here.

With just one clone, a far weaker person than him created a country busting meteor. Yhwach himself was going to destroy 3 planets/dimensions. Considering that, it’s not proper to call his moves NLF against hulk

which isn't surprising considering you thought Hulk gamma burst Reed when in reality the gamma burst did this

No I wasn’t. Someone else mentioned his gamma radiation and I mistook that as what you were talking about.

Btw, isn’t his gamma burst VERY ooc since he has to power up and reach full anger for that. If Yhwach teleports out before it happens,mthat just means that hulk would be left floating in space.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Virtuozzo

@ourmanuel: What was the context, how good was their intang, why did it fail, and would all of WBH’s attacks work the same way. Different forms of phasing have different weaknesses like Flash’s vibration phasing being countered by materials with different phasing frequencies. Vision’s density alteration being countered by extremely dense materials. You can’t just bundle all types of phasing under one umbrella. You have to provide the reason why that particular phasing failed against hulk.

The context is, Hulk can affect intangible beings and said beings have feats of phasing through literally everything. The reason things usually fail against Hulk is as is many times explained in comics is because Hulk defies logic, there are characters that fail to teleport him for no other reason that he is the Hulk and can't be teleported, there are crystals that turned everyone that touched them to diamond except for Hulk for no other reason than him being Hulk, etc... he is a character made to defy logic so there really is no other context as to why he was able to affect intangible beings, the same reason he can see ghosts and interact with astral forms when others can. It probably has to do with Hulk being revealed to be a creature of magic/mystic as he is suppose to be some kind of god/devil that came from a completely different reality/dimension.

And im pretty sure I’ve seen him phase through vision in some comics.

Yea it didn't go too well the last time he tried to go intangible against Hulk

No Caption Provided

He literally acquires immunity to energy that he’s come into contact with. i don’t know how you can call that NLF against someone like hulk who isn’t using magic of reality warping. But I’ll just drop this one.

The energies his come in contact with in Bleach. Because Hulks energy output is astronomically higher than anyone elses in Bleach.

I actually said hulk wins but after the arguments I’ve heard here im inclined to change my mind

You thought Hulk wins, yet you evidently know little to nothing about him and are constantly just defending everything regarding Yhwach? So tell me what was YOUR reason for thinking Hulk wins this before you "changed" your mind?

yhwach has clairvoyance, 4 different methods of teleportation with 2 of them being cross dimensional and reality warping that doubles his power with each clone he makes. Why would he then attempt to tank one of these attacks when escaping it would be much easier. As I’ve said, you guys aren’t really listening to the arguments here.

Good then he can self-BFR, seeing as Hulks gamma burst is a constantly stream of energy on a planetary scale, you listening?

With just one clone, a far weaker person than him created a country busting meteor. Yhwach himself was going to destroy 3 planets/dimensions. Considering that, it’s not proper to call his moves NLF against hulk

It takes 1/2 mile meteor in diameter to bust a country, so color me unimpressed. Yhwach never destroyed anything even remotely close to planetary scale, useless statements concern me about as much as the time Hulk was suppose to conquer the Universe.

No I wasn’t. Someone else mentioned his gamma radiation and I mistook that as what you were talking about.

That doesn't even make sense. How do you mistake a gamma burst for Hulk taking a step?

Btw, isn’t his gamma burst VERY ooc since he has to power up and reach full anger for that. If Yhwach teleports out before it happens,mthat just means that hulk would be left floating in space.

It's actually instantaneous, which was the entire point of his WBH form. If he telepors out he self BFR's.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Heterodoxy

@virtuozzo:

@virtuozzo said: The context is, Hulk can affect intangible beings and said beings have feats of phasing through literally everything. The reason things usually fail against Hulk is as is many times explained in comics is because Hulk defies logic, there are characters that fail to teleport him for no other reason that he is the Hulk and can't be teleported, there are crystals that turned everyone that touched them to diamond except for Hulk for no other reason than him being Hulk, etc... he is a character made to defy logic so there really is no other context as to why he was able to affect intangible beings, the same reason he can see ghosts and interact with astral forms when others can. It probably has to do with Hulk being revealed to be a creature of magic/mystic as he is suppose to be some kind of god/devil that came from a completely different reality/dimension.

"Hulk defies logic" sounds like an NLF as well. Will his gamma rays be able to defy logic? Because they will have to bypass The Wind, The Vanishing Point's intangibility and The X-Axis intangibility as well as The Miracle's regeneration (although this one probably can't tank planetary level attacks). Also, Yhwach can bring himself back from the dead and can literally become The Hulk via The Yourself and create a whole bunch of Hulk clones with The Visionary. So basically Hulk will be fighting against copies of himself that can use Schrifts. I don't see how he can win. If Yhwach dies he'll just change to the future where this happens.

Will Hulk defy logic and make that impossible?

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: You are projecting way too hard my frined. Don't need anything other than gamma bursting, Yhwach has no feats of tanking anything remotely close to it and he has no feats of harming WBH. It's literally a lockable match.

I already made my argument, i call it NLF because it is what it is and it's a staple for manga/anime pushers who want to elevate their characters on a higher pedestal.

I've already proven why gamma bursting won't work, to which the other hulk fanboy could do nothing but deny and make a revenge thread like the pathetic worm he is. I doubt you could debunk it with anything other than calling it a NLF even though it isn't. I mean if you were worth your salt you'd know that a conceptual ability or a really powerful hax isn't automatically a NLF because your favorite character can't defend against it. calling it as such is a rat tactic at best where you dodge the actual arguments being made and incorrectly classify it as nothing but a fallacy to prevent from actually having to address the points. It's not working on me buddy. Bring a real argument.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@virtuozzo said:

And you've presented no ways for hulk to win that haven't already been debunked

Calling it a NLF isn't an argument fool. And why are you taking your comic book fanboy insecurities out on manga and anime? Just because you don't know what the hax you call a "NLF" would actually be classified as, doesn't mean it's a NLF that "manga/anime pushers use to elevate their characters on a higher pedestal". We have names for hax of this tier. You just don't know anything. Make an actual argument.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@ourmanuel said:
@virtuozzo said:

Don't forget "the wind". The gamma would slide right past Yhwach. Even if it did pose a threat to him, which it doesn't.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo:

@virtuozzo said: The context is, Hulk can affect intangible beings and said beings have feats of phasing through literally everything. The reason things usually fail against Hulk is as is many times explained in comics is because Hulk defies logic, there are characters that fail to teleport him for no other reason that he is the Hulk and can't be teleported, there are crystals that turned everyone that touched them to diamond except for Hulk for no other reason than him being Hulk, etc... he is a character made to defy logic so there really is no other context as to why he was able to affect intangible beings, the same reason he can see ghosts and interact with astral forms when others can. It probably has to do with Hulk being revealed to be a creature of magic/mystic as he is suppose to be some kind of god/devil that came from a completely different reality/dimension.

"Hulk defies logic" sounds like an NLF as well. Will his gamma rays be able to defy logic? Because they will have to bypass The Wind, The Vanishing Point's intangibility and The X-Axis intangibility as well as The Miracle's regeneration (although this one probably can't tank planetary level attacks). Also, Yhwach can bring himself back from the dead and can literally become The Hulk via The Yourself and create a whole bunch of Hulk clones with The Visionary. So basically Hulk will be fighting against copies of himself that can use Schrifts. I don't see how he can win. If Yhwach dies he'll just change to the future where this happens.

Will Hulk defy logic and make that impossible?

Not really, since i didn't say Hulk defies logic therefore beats any character out there. This was my direct response to you asking what allowed Hulk to do things such as interact with intangible characters, the specific reason was never given, it's not a magical ability Hulk has, the reason was always because he is the Hulk. It should bypass given that it's far more powerful than anything Yhwach has had to faced, even if it doesn't all i can gather here is that Yhwach would be just running away. He can bring himself back from the dead all he wants it wont help him win the fight. Has Yhwach ever become someone who is as powerful as Hulk, let alone WBH? Also made copies of said character? There are characters in Bleach running around casually blowing up planets without even trying? Again i wanna understand him changing the future seeing as this seems like the prime example of NLF.

I mean can he change the future to where he wins against someone like Galactus? Whats the limit?

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo:Not really, since i didn't say Hulk defies logic therefore beats any character out there. This was my direct response to you asking what allowed Hulk to do things such as interact with intangible characters, the specific reason was never given, it's not a magical ability Hulk has, the reason was always because he is the Hulk. It should bypass given that it's far more powerful than anything Yhwach has had to faced He can bring himself back from the dead all he wants it wont help him win the fight. Has Yhwach ever become someone who is as powerful as Hulk, let alone WBH? Also made copies of said character? There are characters in Bleach running around casually blowing up planets without even trying?

Although "should" isn't decisive proof, I understand where you're coming from. It would be unfair to say Yhwach wins given that he doesn't have any feats on WBH's level while WBH's has feats where he decimates beings way more powerful than most characters in Bleach. But let me ask you something. You said The Wind is a NLF, but there are ways to go around it. How can it be a NLF when it has limits?

Again i wanna understand him changing the future seeing as this seems like the prime example of NLF.

I mean can he change the future to where he wins against someone like Galactus? Whats the limit?

Isn't Galactus an abstract being? There's nothing Yhwach could do to him as far as I know. He can't just go "I pick this future where I win" and he wins. He can only do that if the future he sees is possible and that depends on him being powerful enough to do it. There's no such possibility against Galactus, but WBH is up for debate thanks to all the Schrifts.

Even if he can't win, he can't lose against The Hulk either.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heterodoxy: Although "should" isn't decisive proof, I understand where you're coming from. It would be unfair to say Yhwach wins given that he doesn't have any feats on WBH's level while WBH's has feats where he decimates beings way more powerful than most characters in Bleach. But let me ask you something. You said The Wind is a NLF, but there are ways to go around it. How can it be a NLF when it has limits?

No i think the way people are using The Wind in their argument makes it an NLF, everything has a limit outside of omnipotent beings.

Isn't Galactus an abstract being? There's nothing Yhwach could do to him as far as I know. He can't just go "I pick this future where I win" and he wins. He can only do that if the future he sees is possible and that depends on him being powerful enough to do it. There's no such possibility against Galactus, but WBH is up for debate thanks to all the Schrifts.

That's what i am trying to figure out, because the way people used him choosing a future where he wins was another case of NLF. So with that said i am not sure he can see a future where it was possible for him to win against an opponent whose mere existence is just enough to make planets explode, WBH isn't a hax character(although i would argue that his resistance is hax as hell considering all the things he has tanked without explanation like time manipulation, reality warping, resisting being teleported, molecular manipupation, transmutation, soul manipulation, etc....) but he is a stupidly powerful character at least compared to other planetary level characters and below.

Even if he can't win, he can't lose against The Hulk either.

That maybe true.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Heterodoxy

@virtuozzo: @geeman2:

Sorry guys, I wanted to answer those questions but I just saw how Yhwach can win by exploiting himself.

@godren@ourmanuel@leothegreatest@b_r023 Lmao watch this.

Yhwach makes clones of himself via The Visionary and then makes them kill each other while "nonexistent" via The Vanishing Point's 3rd version until they become powerful enough (The Miracle) to beat WBH or clone him via The Yourself. He changes to this future before the battle starts.

The Miracle will work because of The Question which will make the clones question and doubt their own powers and abilities. Yhwach wins?

Edit: A slight clarification. The Vanishing Point's 3rd version should only work against his opponents, otherwise Guenael would've "escaped" from Gremmy's imagination when using it and he would've become free like Shaz Domino. And he didn't, so this makes sense.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heterodoxy: This implies Yhwach has prep, that he can create clones as powerful as WBH and that WBH will just stand by doing nothing and let the clones beat each other until they become powerful enough.

Honestly it just sound way too convoluted for battle forum standards.

Kudos to creativity.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Heterodoxy

@virtuozzo:

Haha

The clones will die and resurrect themselves via The Almighty. Gremmy cloned himself once through the Visionary (so we know for sure it gives him the ability to clone himself at least once), which means Yhwach can basically infinitely clone himself if all clones create a clone. Hulk will be too busy with an army of resurrecting clones while the others do their thing, even if The Vanishing Point 3rd version doesn't work.

Yhwach is too broken for WBH.

Edit: or he could just use the clones to erase Hulk via X-Axis.