Yhwach vs World Breaker Hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@diydeath: dont mind him. Hes the same guy that said Yamamato cant be sun core heat because the ground was still here. But Johnny storm can reach supernova level heats and the ground still be there.

When people show themselves to be This lacking I don't even respond to them.

i don't remember saying that at all. or are you talking about @b_r023?

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@b_r023 said:

@diydeath: Post #79.

Edit: He also claimed Ulquiorra is FTL on Akainu vs Ulquiorra thread.

poisoning the well fallacy. Address the points not the arguers unrelated arguments from a different thread. You're actually fodder for this

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: It's actually pretty funny that he has to use jokes and thing he made up as proof as to why an argument i gave you is wrong.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: Yeah, don't worry about him, he's a troll.

Eventually he'll get banned.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach is really hax and hulk is similar to escanor, a straight tank. People are so butthurt about certain characters they refuse to think logically. Yhwach is over 1000 years old, his battle experience and tactical planning is top tier. He can see nigh infinite futures and possibilities and change it via the almighty even reviving himself if needed. He has multi dimensional AOE and while he may not have a feat of one shotting planets Frieza style he was in the process of destroying 3 dimensions 2 being unknown the exact size and another containing earth that is identical to our earth, and was going to turn all those into 1 big dimension he would rule over and he would have succeeded if not for a hax that was foreshadowed 100+ chapters ago to possibly be able to rival his almighty.

Two ways yhwach can win

BFR

Sankta Altar

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@diydeath said:

@theoriginalone: Which is invalid for reasons Ive stated a good 5 or 6 times now.

What reason?

Sanct Altar does.not.absorb.energy.

Yes, we know it absorbs power but Hulk power is related to his gamma... How many times do I have to tell you this?

By your logic Hulk would resist Mxy stealing Hulk's power even though that's a result or reality warping, not energy absorbtion...

No because Mxy is a being higher than Hulk. You have ZERO proof Yhwach is on hulk level, all you have is bullshit. And when I bring feats, you cry and try to deny them.

It steals powers and this is supported by the Yhwach vs Ichibei battle.

How does that mean he can absorb Hulk's power??? Ichibei is not on Green Scar level, LET ALONE WBH. So, how the heck are you making this bullshit claim? And what feat did Ichibei had resisting his power being stolen in the first place?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:

@juzacloud:

Thanks, time for a civil, well thought through debate? If you're up for it?

The point about the conceptual power stealing isn't that Hulk has concrptual power but that Sanct Altar doesn't drain or steal energy.

This is furthered by Sanct Altar not stealing reiatsu when used on Ichigo and Ichibei.

So logically, Yhwach should be able to steal Hulk's power, reverting him to Bruce and Yhwach would know to use Sanct Altar asap to avoid Hulk busting the planet via The Almighty.

Or Yhwach could BFR Hulk...though I consider BFR cheating, that's not really how I do things, lol.

How many goddamn times do I have to tell you that Hulk's power is related to his Gamma. You can't turn Hulk back to Banner if you don't take the gamma out of him. So STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY.

Do you seriously know anything about hulk?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate at best in Hulk's favor. Yhwach can SA him, also the op hasnt specified if this version of Yhwach has Yamamoto's Bankai (assuming he has Almighty, he has the Bankai too). Thats another way to end Hulk's sufferings of ragdolling Yhwach forever.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:
@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@thetruthiii said:
@diydeath said:

@thetruthiii: Yhwach being able to steal conceptual abilities that no not rely on energy was the takeaway.

Hulk literally has no counter to Sanct Altar+The Almighty.

Hulk certainly can't kill Yhwach and Yhwach can depower Hulk, before killing him.

...No. Wtf? Hulk DOES rely on energy, so Yhwach stealing powers that DON'T rely on energy is literally the opposite of what you're supposed to be posting. Feats for Yhwach draining energy of beings on Hulk's level of power and resistance? No? Didn't think so.

It's like saying Captain America can beat Professor X because Captain America can tank punches. No correlation whatsoever

Yo how is he supposed to answer that without you giving him feats of hulk resisting energy absorption or applying a tier to it.

Because he was already provided a plethora of feats by other users, yet just continues to dig his heels into the same nonsensical argument. When confronted, he starts whining about "reading comprehension" while mispelling words in the same sentence. HE made the claim that Yhwach can drain Hulk, therefore HE needs to substantiate it with legitimately applicable showings. Stealing powers that are NOT energy based and COMPLETELY different from what Hulk uses does not constitute as proof in any way, shape or form. It works on a conceptual power, has it worked on a planet-busting energy power? Two completely, utterly different abilities, something he does not seem to realize.

To further the same analogy, Professor X is a planet level telepath who has fought planet level telepaths. Does that means he can tank a planet level punch? Obviously not. There's no overlap between "conceptual" and "gamma powered rage monster", except whatever headcannon people are clinging onto in this thread

Edit: Hulk has resisted the power stealing abilities of Rogue before. So there's that

I was just letting you know that you should prove your own statements, instead of having him evaluate hulks energy absorption resistance AND prove his own point by finding feats to match. That's all

What is there to prove? Hulk's drain resistance feats? Another user already did so, like I mentioned in the previous post. I mean, I could copy-paste his comment here if you want, but don't think it's necessary.

Here's Hulk shrugging off Rogue's power steal attempts

No Caption Provided

Rogue has stolen the powers of Wolverine, Legion, Magneto, etc, none of whom are energy based

Anything beyond this isn't obligatory on my part. Claiming Yhwach can drain Hulk requires energy draining feats from Yhwach's side. Burden of proof isn't on me

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: well the whole point WAS to do your part. Plus isn't that immortal hulk?

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: well the whole point WAS to do your part. Plus isn't that immortal hulk?

Don't understand what you're trying to say. I did my part, and I've provided ample explanation as to how. Hulk has resisted draining from Zzaxx, Randau (who drained a Herald of Galactus), Armageddon, Elder Spikes (which I think drained stars) and even enemies using magic. I didn't think his level of energy resistance was even up for debate here.

It was Immortal Hulk, but Hulk's power is exponentially related to his anger, which is at peak levels in WBH form. Hence why World Breaker is his most powerful incarnation. It's not like he evolves and gains a completely different power set or resistances.

This thread is going around in circles, and honestly I'm getting bored. Agree to disagree with you and @diydeath

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By diydeath

@thetruthiii: That's actually a good argument you made there.

Showing resistance to power stealing and not energy stealing is what was needed.

My only concern here is which version of Hulk is that? Does normal Hulk or WBH (they have to be from the same universe, so if they're both 616 that's what I'm looking for) have any power drain resist feats?

I don't think we should agree to disagree here because you could be right, I'm not just wanking Yhwach, I'm being objective and if that means I was wrong, that's okay.

Worst case scenario we still have Yhwach BFRing Hulk, not sure if you want to debate that (Almighty+BFR via portal).

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By TheTruthIII

@diydeath said:

@thetruthiii: That's actually a good argument you made there.

Showing resistance to power stealing and not energy stealing is what was needed.

My only concern here is which version of Hulk is that? Does normal Hulk or WBH (they have to be from the same universe, so if they're both 616 that's what I'm looking for) have any power drain resist feats?

I don't think we should agree to disagree here because you could be right, I'm not just wanking Yhwach, I'm being objective and if that means I was wrong, that's okay.

Worst case scenario we still have Yhwach BFRing Hulk, not sure if you want to debate that (Almighty+BFR via portal).

Immortal Hulk is 616 Hulk, with no exterior amps or tacked on resistances IIRC (at least not during the Rogue feat). He just came back stronger than his previous base form after Hawkeye killed him. WBH should be superior in every way, which was a reached consensus in the Immortal vs World Breaker thread awhile back.

Glad to see you're open minded. Sorry if I come off a bit sarcastic and douchey, it's just how I debate sometimes. I never intended to debate against BFR, my point was just Yhwach can't depower nor hurt the Hulk

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By diydeath

@thetruthiii: Then that settles that, WBH can resist Sanct Altar.

Imo that only leaves 2 options.

1) BFR

Or

2) Yama's bankai

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Godren

@thetruthiii: Didn't Rogue steal all of the Avengers powers in Uncanny Avengers including Hulk?

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@thetruthiii: Didn't Rogue steal all of the Avengers powers in Uncanny Avengers including Hulk?

She didn't steal it, they all gave her the power willingly to stop Exitar.

This is what happened when she tried to steal Hulks power against his will

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelelel @ hulks energy manipulation even being in question. High tiers and heralds have failed to drain him on over several occasions; intentional spite.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Lelelel @ hulks energy manipulation even being in question. High tiers and heralds have failed to drain him on over several occasions; intentional spite.

You should read better considering that isn't what was being questioned.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is having a very hard, and wanked conversation on Yhwach defeats Hulk in a one on one, but no one has notice that Yhwach already won by BFR. ?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@diydeath: BFR is valid. What is Yama bankai going to do? Hulk has already tanked temperatures hotter than the core of the sun While in weaker incarnations.

He was taken Johnny Storms supernova to the face like nothing.

I really want to know what yama bankai is supposed to do here?

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@thetruthiii: @hypebeastcsb15:

As truth said, IM hulk is post core breach Savage hulk. That hasn't changed. Not that it matter, Green scar already have over the top energy absorption/stolen feats from a character thst literally drained a watcher, surfer and Odin force thor.

I can keep going but you all get the picture. Him resisting rogue is nothing to him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is what WBH does to him -

No Caption Provided

Gamer684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH FTW

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: @hypebeastcsb15:

As truth said, IM hulk is post core breach Savage hulk. That hasn't changed. Not that it matter, Green scar already have over the top energy absorption/stolen feats from a character thst literally drained a watcher, surfer and Odin force thor.

I can keep going but you all get the picture. Him resisting rogue is nothing to him.

I wouldn't use Loeb Force Rulk as a feat. It's a blatant case of PIS and a massive, massive outlier for Rulk as well.

Also, Rulk never drained Watcher or OF Thor, he just punched them out (which is still incredibly stupid writing). He drained Surfer (which is also incredibly stupid writing), but it's worth noting this was an inexperienced Surfer pre-Annihilation upgrade

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: It is not an outlier as in the story, he was written to be that strong. You can say it was a specify version of him that was that strong.

It was Odin force thor. And yes, him draining surfer can be considered stupid but you have to remember that was a OP version of him. Because in the same sorry, after Hulk beat him, he couldn't beat thor again.

So you can say he was amped in that instance.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2: these guys actually think Yhwach can hurt him let that sink in.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By TheTruthIII

@theoriginalone said:

@thetruthiii: It is not an outlier as in the story, he was written to be that strong. You can say it was a specify version of him that was that strong.

It was Odin force thor. And yes, him draining surfer can be considered stupid but you have to remember that was a OP version of him. Because in the same sorry, after Hulk beat him, he couldn't beat thor again.

So you can say he was amped in that instance.

The entire STORY was an outlier. None of Rulk's feats in Loeb's run should ever be taken seriously. So you can't say he beat Uatu and Surfer and Dormammu but could not beat Hulk, then apply that as a legitimate Hulk feat, because Loeb didn't have a clue as to what he was doing. Rulk is not on that level. Neither is Hulk. That was my point

I am aware it was OF Thor. I even stated it in my post. Rulk didn't drain him though, just beat him with his own hammer in a panel that contradicts like 40 years worth of Thor comics and every single piece of lore regarding the Odin Force. Loeb was an idiot.

He wasn't amped in any way. Characters can beat people they've been defeated by without receiving any amps. Thor lost to Rulk the first time, then came back literally 3 or 4 pages later and knocked the shit out of him. I'm pretty sure it happened in the very same issue. Rulk also killed Hulk in Loeb's same run, but he didn't get amped either.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading comprehension is severely lacking on comicvine.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2:

Yhwach is actually planet level if we count him trying to wipe out/merge 3 dimensions.

Yhwach CAN revive himself from death, this is a fact. He’s not using conventional regen.

Yes, WBH shouldn’t have a legit way to put him down for good unless Yhwach runs out of reiatsu(which is either unlikely or will take way too long)

And considering what yamamoto did with his bankai, imagine what Yhwach can do when he’s leagues above him too.

Now I’m not saying Yhwach wins, and I never did. But I’m still not going to follow this whole CV logic that goes “stronger character wins cuz he’s strong”.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just goes to show how dumb people are when nobody really made an argument for yhwach physically matching hulk idk why this keeps getting brought up.... READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Undre

Yhwatch can use lilles ability and hit him with all pierceing light and go intangible. He definitely use all the sterns power because hes the one who gave them the power in the first place.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: You should check your own comprehension skills rather than fault me broski. Draining hulk is more or less how you revert him back to banner unless you have even higher TP capabilities you aren't reverting him easily.

So please go back to wanking your favorite character as otherwise having a conversation with you is a disgusting endeavor.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By ourmanuel

@demongod_pablo said:

Just goes to show how dumb people are when nobody really made an argument for yhwach physically matching hulk idk why this keeps getting brought up.... READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Fr. Trust the average viner to imply that this fight will be some CQC H2H slugfest?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: seriously. Like I’ve previously stated yhwach is a over 1000 years old and a top tier tactian, he can see possible futures like grains of sand so a nigh infinite amount of futures. He isn’t a dumbass and hulk has nothing going for him besides physical stats. Hulk has practically no way to kill him unless yhwach runs out of energy but yhwach will just BFR hulk to a dimension like Hueco Mundo before that happens.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

Some opinions on this thread.

1. Yhwach's power is infinite.

2. Yhwach is planet level

3. Yhwach can revive himself from death and autowins cuz fate manipulation lol.

4. Yhwach is WBH level.

5. WBH has no 'legitimate way of hurting Yhwach.'

Trash thread and trash opinions, what a joke.

oh and I forgot Yhwach can hurt WBH as well.

Sounds like a garbage tier debater and salty WBH fanboy without an actual argument or anything to add to the discussion . You can't even debunk any of the points made in this thread, aside from my obvious joke about Yhwach's power being infinite. Pathetic

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2:

Yhwach is actually planet level if we count him trying to wipe out/merge 3 dimensions.

Yhwach CAN revive himself from death, this is a fact. He’s not using conventional regen.

Yes, WBH shouldn’t have a legit way to put him down for good unless Yhwach runs out of reiatsu(which is either unlikely or will take way too long)

And considering what yamamoto did with his bankai, imagine what Yhwach can do when he’s leagues above him too.

Now I’m not saying Yhwach wins, and I never did. But I’m still not going to follow this whole CV logic that goes “stronger character wins cuz he’s strong”.

Well that feat would actually make Yhwach multi-planetary, but other than that you've made some good points.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

@godren: You should check your own comprehension skills rather than fault me broski. Draining hulk is more or less how you revert him back to banner unless you have even higher TP capabilities you aren't reverting him easily.

So please go back to wanking your favorite character as otherwise having a conversation with you is a disgusting endeavor.

Lol typical toxic clown.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

@hypebeastcsb15: Ironic seeing as you've presented no arguments and instead resorted to calling other people trolls and how they 'autisticly' downplay Yhwach.

Get off your high horse. Prove to me Yhwach can BFR Hulk as that is the only argument that you can possibly have.

I mean there are actually a plethora of ways Yhwach can deal with a brick like hulk. First off, Yhwach is faster than hulk and has the almighty, so I doubt Hulk would even be able to get close to him. Now Yhwach can just go down the list of ways he can get rid of hulk. He can just BFR him and end the fight rather quickly. But if Yhwach has all of the sternritters abilities, then he can use Grammy's "the visionary" to either turn his bones to cookies or BFR him into outer-space like Gremmy tried with kenpachi. He could use the "Yourself" ability to copy WBH powers and stats, and then use his superior combat skill , speed, and the almighty to beat hulk to a pulp. I have other ways Yhwach could beat the hulk if this wasn't enough for you.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geeman2 said:

@ourmanuel:

No he isn't. Stop wanking. This has been debunked.

That’s not a debunk, that’s people arguing. Yhwach was literally stated to destroy/merge the 3 worlds and make something new. And by scaling from kenpachi’s shikai reiatsu, this shouldn’t be that hard to believe.

This also doesn't mean Yhwach has planetary level AP either, and besides if we are going to wank him to being planetary level it still wouldn't be enough to put down WBH.

Only if he was fighting in CQC

People seem convinced that Hulk has to hit Yhwach straight on or something, He just oneshots via AOE or thunderclap or gamma rays.

Yhwach already knows what he’ll do before he’ll do it and can teleport

Yhwach revives himself? He dies again. Yhwach can't get near WBH because of gamma rays, he can't SA. Yami Bankai is literally doing nothing.

Even with yamamoto’s low reiatsu, his bankai was stated to cut things out of existence and we didn’t see much proof to suggest otherwise. In the hands of soul king Yhwach, dont You think that effect should be amplified

Yhwach dies horribly.

The dude shouldn’t even be getting tagged by hulk in the first place

Hulk smashes the ground really hard and Yhwach dies.

>Can predict attacks

>Can fly at around relativistic speeds via scaling to ichigo and reiatsu scaling.

>Can teleport

says he’ll smash the ground to kill him.

Yhwach's only way of possibly winning is BFR via portal which you know isn't going to happen if he can't even get close.

He doesn’t need to get close to him to do anything, just as he didn’t need to get close to ichigo to lay traps underneath his feet or bisect his bankai

You're right, he doesn't win and that also isn't the argument here.

Oh really? Let’s see how your next statement goes

Hulk is simply multiple leagues above Yhwach that it's unfair.

Ahh, there it is

And btw, so was the soul king in terms of energy levels.

He doesn't even have the durability to tank AOE from Hulk.

How potent would you call hulk’s AOE and I get the feeling you’re underselling Yhwach here.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks not winning this at all lol

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Godren

Wait did geeman post a vs wiki thread as a debunk?

lmfao if he only knew how vs wiki actually worked.

Ask them to who wins against building level reality warper and solar system level hulk the brick. :)

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: might as well have gotten a link from jokes battle.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: The joke about it is I actually knows Matthew Schroeder, and he's a troll who has admitted to never even have read the series lmao.